Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

6 Packs Does It Realy Mater? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Packs Does It Realy Mater? (743 Views)

Wow! See Photo Of 9 Year Old Nigerian Girl With 6 Packs And Muscles / When A Girl Leaves A Guy With Six Packs For A Guy With Six Cars / Is It Realy True?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Packs Does It Realy Mater? by Calebosko(m): 6:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
yestaday when i enter anambra,i see as
boys they hustle they do press up and jiming
for 6 packs and i wonder if them
they use am colect money for bank,since
were i get 6 pack i dont see any gain, some
people even think say na hungry cus am,
so i tink d attention given to 6 packs this
days does not worth it, do girls realy love it, girls and guys let get ur opinion

Re: 6 Packs Does It Realy Mater? by iceberylin(m): 6:38pm On Aug 09, 2015
#PERFECTION is worth anything cool
Re: 6 Packs Does It Realy Mater? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
Is there any girl here dating a guy cos he has six packs Please signify!!

Dude, we never cared!
Re: 6 Packs Does It Realy Mater? by FruityLass: 6:46pm On Aug 09, 2015
Well,

I have 2packs already
Must reach 4pack4 before December
I love been fit.

1 Like

Re: 6 Packs Does It Realy Mater? by Calebosko(m): 10:54pm On Aug 09, 2015
FruityLass:
Well,

I have 2packs already
Must reach 4pack4 before December
I love been fit.
post ur two packs make we see,make sure bweast show smal,u never know u fit help a niga use versline

1 Like

Re: 6 Packs Does It Realy Mater? by faith551(m): 11:10pm On Aug 09, 2015
well for them girls saying them dont care, we all know what the real answer is, they do care.
And to you op, have you ever been to a beach/pool party and 90% of em boys around are ripped with there shirts MIA,then u probably are the pot bellied type, what will the feeling be like.
Now u asked for the benefits
Having a six pack is equivalent to making your stomach muscle stronger, which aids in digestion of food.
For those sextuplet to be distinctive, you have to burn off them belly fat, and you know the implication of excessive body fact right?
it leaves you super hot, the feeling of having ur fill off your favourite delicacy with your stomach still flat is off this world.
Finally it leaves you a confident lad, you are free and bold to the rid of your shirts anywhere, anytime and you will always find a pair of eyes glued to your tummy
Re: 6 Packs Does It Realy Mater? by 2dice(m): 11:58pm On Aug 09, 2015
Wetin Consign Donjazzzy and RickRoss with 6packs...
Na Breastcheesy disss n!ggas get Dem ladies To naa care..
Make Money
Ego
Kudi ...
If you like Ugly passs two Nollywood winch cheesy
Na your Account WEy dey shapelesss pass Amoeba go dey do the Toasting for You cheesy

(1) (Reply)

For The BURNER Boys And BURNER Gals Only / Photo: Who Will You Save In A Situation Like This? / Pls Im Looking For A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.