Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Let Me Share With You About A Friend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Let Me Share With You About A Friend (760 Views)

A Friend's Mum And Niece Are Missing / My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action / She Won't Sleep, She Won't Let Me Sleep. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Me Share With You About A Friend by Deywan(m): 8:13pm On Aug 09, 2015
Emmanuel worked at a meat distribution factory. One day, when he finished with his work schedule, he went into the meat cold room (freezer) to inspect something, but in a moment of bad luck, the door closed and he was locked inside with no help in sight, although he shouted and knocked with all his might, his voice went unheard as no one could hear him. . Most of the workers had already gone, and outside the cold room, its impossible to hear what was going on inside. . Five hours later, while...
Re: Let Me Share With You About A Friend by Deywan(m): 8:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
Emmanuel was on the point of death, the security guard of the factory eventually opened the door, emmanuel got saved from dying that day. . When he later asked the security guard how he had come to open the door which wasn't his usual work routine, his explanation was, "I have been working in this factory for 35 years, hundreds of workers come in and out every day, but you are one of the few who greets me in the morning and say goodbye at night, many treat me as if am invisible. As you reported for work like all other days, you greeted me but this evening after working hours, I curiously observed that I had not heard your bye, so I decided to check around the factory. . "I look forward to your hi and bye everyday because they remind me that I am someone. By not hearing your farewell today, I knew something had happened and I started searching everywhere for you." . MORAL LESSONS: Be humble, respect and love those around you. Try and have an impact on people who cross your path

3 Likes

Re: Let Me Share With You About A Friend by Deywan(m): 8:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
you never know what tomorrow will bring. Let this story be an inspiration to you all! Even Has We Start A New Week God Bless You

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let Me Share With You About A Friend by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 09, 2015
Humbling.
Re: Let Me Share With You About A Friend by Sanmel(f): 10:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
So touching..

1 Like

Re: Let Me Share With You About A Friend by AfroKnight: 10:22pm On Aug 09, 2015
Hmmm. Simple acts of kindness are not wasted.
Re: Let Me Share With You About A Friend by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 09, 2015
good

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Perception And Opinion / Why Are Troublesome And Unruly Children Often From Poor Parents? / Should He Quit His Job And Accept To Travel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.