Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,375 members, 7,954,519 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:58 PM

Why does this boy in my class get scared of me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why does this boy in my class get scared of me? (4431 Views)

Orphan Who Was Impregnanted By Nigerian Boy In Ghana, Shares Her Story. Photos / School Boy In Uniform Kisses A Girl In South Africa (Photos) / I Get Scared Anytime I Want To Toast Girls That I Admire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why does this boy in my class get scared of me? by fanficgirl(f): 5:58am On Aug 11, 2015
Op, it's obvious, it's because of your face. He might want to insult you, but anytime he comes close, he sees you and loses his cool. I really hope that you're just not photogenic, otherwise, lipsrsealed
Re: Why does this boy in my class get scared of me? by afolwalex20(m): 6:24am On Aug 11, 2015
fanficgirl:
Op, it's obvious, it's because of your face. He might want to insult you, but anytime he comes close, he sees you and loses his cool. I really hope that you're just not photogenic, otherwise, lipsrsealed

I hate people lyk dis lipsrsealed
Since u r photogenic y didn't u upload ur pic
Re: Why does this boy in my class get scared of me? by SirDorianGray(m): 6:27am On Aug 11, 2015
Jhenny:
?. How is this romantic and secondly,what exactly are we suppose to do

As in I just weak as I read the story
Re: Why does this boy in my class get scared of me? by fanficgirl(f): 6:28am On Aug 11, 2015
for reasons I don't feel like giving lol.
afolwalex20:

I hate people lyk dis lipsrsealed
Since u r photogenic y didn't u upload ur pic
Re: Why does this boy in my class get scared of me? by SirDorianGray(m): 6:33am On Aug 11, 2015
ireneony:
do u mean model 3310

Evils!!! Lool
Re: Why does this boy in my class get scared of me? by afolwalex20(m): 6:34am On Aug 11, 2015
fanficgirl:
for reasons I don't feel like giving lol.
undecided
But seriously what u said there was harsh

U condemned her dp nd u can't upload urs.

Guess I know d reason den
She's prettier

1 Like

Re: Why does this boy in my class get scared of me? by JayJustus(m): 7:21am On Aug 11, 2015
@OP you don't expect Rey mysterio to just walk up to the big show and say hi just like that okay...hope ayam clear enough
Re: Why does this boy in my class get scared of me? by Elkewwty(f): 10:14am On Aug 11, 2015
mamagee3:

I know but I'm nervous as I am not sure of his reasons

We are not sure too, and we are not in the position to ask him, you are.
Re: Why does this boy in my class get scared of me? by chigoizie7(m): 12:10pm On Aug 11, 2015
mamagee3:
I think they meant my old profile picture looks scary!
I just changed it!

U still look scary

1 Like

Re: Why does this boy in my class get scared of me? by fanficgirl(f): 12:13pm On Aug 11, 2015
That's actually not the reason. I was just being brutally honest with her? I also put in a disclaimer that she just might not be photogenic, so what's your beef?
afolwalex20:

undecided
But seriously what u said there was harsh

U condemned her dp nd u can't upload urs.

Guess I know d reason den
She's prettier
Re: Why does this boy in my class get scared of me? by popweezy(m): 1:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
ITbomb:
His village juju must have chosen you for the new yam festival and he is doing final checks to make sure that the gods will not reject this one this time around
grin
ITbomb:
His village juju must have chosen you for the new yam festival and he is doing final checks to make sure that the gods will not reject this one this time around
Re: Why does this boy in my class get scared of me? by afolwalex20(m): 1:16pm On Aug 11, 2015
fanficgirl:
That's actually not the reason. I was just being brutally honest with her? I also put in a disclaimer that she just might not be photogenic, so what's your beef?

angry
Re: Why does this boy in my class get scared of me? by mamagee3(f): 2:59pm On Aug 11, 2015
chigoizie7:

U still look scary
You look more scary!
Re: Why does this boy in my class get scared of me? by chigoizie7(m): 3:26pm On Aug 11, 2015
mamagee3:

You look more scary!

Yea, but I am not complaining on why people find it hard to approach me, in fact, as a guy, I really need to look scary, thank jah, I didn't fail in that aspect.

Sweetheart plz don't mind, u re not scary my dear. u re just good the way u are.

I really don't wanna add to ur self esteem(negatively) , so, u r superb,
Re: Why does this boy in my class get scared of me? by iamtomi(f): 3:54pm On Aug 11, 2015
op iyaf suffer...pls free d girl nd her face....op dnt mind dem jhor...probably d guy is jst too shy...like low self esteem
Re: Why does this boy in my class get scared of me? by mamagee3(f): 7:30pm On Aug 11, 2015
chigoizie7:

Yea, but I am not complaining on why people find it hard to approach me, in fact, as a guy, I really need to look scary, thank jah, I didn't fail in that aspect.

Sweetheart plz don't mind, u re not scary my dear. u re just good the way u are.

I really don't wanna add to ur self esteem(negatively) , so, u r superb,
Did you even consider other possibilities like not knowing how I would respond etc?...No, I don't think you did. You just read the older replies from other nairalanders' comments about my old profile picture looking scary and you ran with the trend.

Btw, How did you even come to the conclusion that he is scared to "approach" me when I simply stated he is scared to come over to my direction even when he follows me around school?

Of course, you can't add to my self esteem negatively because you like every other coward that talk crap about people just by typing several keys in a keyboard are nobodies in the real world.

Get a life and stop trying to bring people down behind your computer screen because you're miserable inside! cool

2 Likes

Re: Why does this boy in my class get scared of me? by chigoizie7(m): 7:59pm On Aug 11, 2015
mamagee3:

Did you even consider other possibilities like not knowing how I would respond etc?...No, I don't think you did. You just read the older replies from other nairalanders' comments about my old profile picture looking scary and you ran with the trend.

Btw, How did you even come to the conclusion that he is scared to "approach" me when I simply stated he is scared to come over to my direction even when he follows me around school?

Of course, you can't add to my self esteem negatively because you like every other coward that talk crap about people just by typing several keys in a keyboard are nobodies in the real world.

Get a life and stop trying to bring people down behind your computer screen because you're miserable inside! cool

Lolz,

1st, I saw ur 1st pic, I was d 14th person comment on this thread, u had a red like dot on ur forehead, I can @least remember that.

So, I didn't just say u re scary because others are saying so, I said so,because I went to ur profile and saw that u were truly scary.

It will not be a kinda lie to think that 80% of people who saw ur initial pic thought of u Being scary.

Now, I told u the truth( u were really scary) but u didn't want to hear the truth, I tried to cajole myself just to make u feel good by reversing my statements. Still u aint happy.

Well, I can be whatever u called me, but the truth remains that u looks scary on the initial pictures, deal with it.

I am sorry if I am rude, but,i guess the truth need to be told.
Re: Why does this boy in my class get scared of me? by mamagee3(f): 9:23pm On Aug 11, 2015
chigoizie7:

Lolz,

1st, I saw ur 1st pic, I was d 14th person comment on this thread, u had a red like dot on ur forehead, I can @least remember that.

So, I didn't just say u re scary because others are saying so, I said so,because I went to ur profile and saw that u were truly scary.

It will not be a kinda lie to think that 80% of people who saw ur initial pic thought of u Being scary.

Now, I told u the truth( u were really scary) but u didn't want to hear the truth, I tried to cajole myself just to make u feel good by reversing my statements. Still u aint happy.

Well, I can be whatever u called me, but the truth remains that u looks scary on the initial pictures, deal with it.

I am sorry if I am rude, but,i guess the truth need to be told.
Wow! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So you didn't just start now to begin looking through people's profile photos, you have a long history of doing it and you can even describe what each photo looks like with great detail. Thanks for the info. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Okay,that even makes you even more miserable and a creepy old sucker than I thought. grin grinundecided

You even went on from admitting that you're a scary looking substance yourself to calling me scary grin, okay so let's just call it a day and say that "it takes one to know one". Lmfao. grin grin grin grin.

Plus mister chigozie, chigoatie, chimbecile, chimiserable, chiwomanstalker, chiaturu, chicreepy, chiscary or whatever you call yourself, listen attentively!,I don't go around trying to beef up my self esteem from nobodies like you on the internet, I actually create and make my own high self esteem from my achievements in the real world. wink

And since you've been watching my profile nonstop,that would mean you know I created a previous thread few days ago about this same person following me after school and making appearances where I hang out, so I am actually worrying about my safety and his intentions than him approaching me. wink
Re: Why does this boy in my class get scared of me? by chigoizie7(m): 9:35pm On Aug 11, 2015
mamagee3:

Wow! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So you didn't just start now to begin looking through people's profile photos, you have a long history of doing it and you can even describe what each photo looks like with great detail. Thanks for the info. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Okay,that even makes you even more miserable and a creepy old sucker than I thought. grin grinundecided

You even went on from admitting that you're a scary looking substance yourself to calling me scary grin, okay so let's just call it a day and say that "it takes one to know one". Lmfao. grin grin grin grin.

Plus mister chigozie, chigoatie, chimbecile, chimiserable, chiwomanstalker, chiaturu, chicreepy, chiscary or whatever you call yourself, listen attentively!,I don't go around trying to beef up my self esteem from nobodies like you on the internet, I actually create and make my own high self esteem from my achievements in the real world. wink

And since you've been watching my profile nonstop,that would mean you know I created a previous thread few days ago about this same person following me after school and making appearances where I hang out, so I am actually worrying about my safety and his intentions than him approaching me. wink

Lolz, this is really pathetic.

Are u scary or not? Of course u re, please deal with it.

We are in a civilized society, so, if u are not happy with the fact that u re scary, please get a lawyer and meet me in court.
Re: Why does this boy in my class get scared of me? by mamagee3(f): 9:50pm On Aug 11, 2015
chigoizie7:

Lolz, this is really pathetic.

Are u scary or not? Of course u re, please deal with it.

Okay, You say I'm scary. . . I think you're scary. . . you admitted that you're scary. . .I never thought I was scary. . .I still don't think I'm scary. . .I never admitted I was scary. . .The thread wasn't asking if I was scary. . .you've been keeping an eye on this "scary" female for some time now and this "scary" looking female does not know who the heck you are or wants to know what you, the substance looks like. That makes me a superstar/superior and you the follower. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

*Dusts shoulders off like a boss*. grin grin

Ridiculous! cool
Re: Why does this boy in my class get scared of me? by chigoizie7(m): 9:59pm On Aug 11, 2015
mamagee3:

Okay, You say I'm scary. . . I think you're scary. . . you admitted that you're scary. . .I never thought I was scary. . .I still don't think I'm scary. . .I never admitted I was scary. . .The thread wasn't asking if I was scary. . .you've been keeping an eye on this "scary" female for some time now and this "scary" looking female does not know who the heck you are or wants to know what you, the substance looks like. That makes me a superstar/superior and you the follower. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

*Dusts shoulders off like a boss*. grin grin

Ridiculous! cool

Haai, I don die, ok u win, I am scary,

Run, run along,

Am not gonna mention u again.

B4 my sleep will be messed up with scary people.

Good nite.
Re: Why does this boy in my class get scared of me? by mamagee3(f): 10:05pm On Aug 11, 2015
chigoizie7:

Haai, I don die, ok u win, I am scary,

Run, run along,

Am not gonna mention u again.

B4 my sleep will be messed up with scary people.

Good nite.
Says the self admitted scary looking element! cool
Re: Why does this boy in my class get scared of me? by Kaybeeeee(m): 10:36pm On Aug 11, 2015
hmmmm,truth to be told u ar not scary BT d make up combination make u scary,don't know problem wit girls trying to feel among,u ar pretty in ur own way don't use make up to spoil it,and try snap full pics instead of only d face, snaping only d face will zoom ur face too much and make it look ugly,snap a full pics not to near d camera and u will see wonder.
If Dats Hw u dress to school,its not cool,dat guy probably like u BT ur make up,make u look older,so he is scared feeling u guys ar not mate and not in d same class.
Re: Why does this boy in my class get scared of me? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 11, 2015
ure beautiful#op dnt mind d pple sayin u look scary.u r very pretty its because u said d boy was scared of u dats why they imagined u being scary.
Re: Why does this boy in my class get scared of me? by mamagee3(f): 11:47pm On Aug 11, 2015
But you didn't give your opinion. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Last Night Was Fun.. / What Pet Name Do U Call Your Gf/bf/ex / Experience with my girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.