Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do (89256 Views)

Do Parents Have A Say In Our Financial Matters? / Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) / Sexualization Of Children: Parents Have Lost It In Parenting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 10, 2015
Adaeze003:

Don't kid yourself.

Btw, I suspect that friend of yours. She let herself in uninvited and he just asked y she didn't greet which means she come in at will.

She also had the guts to grab the baby maker in front of your friend.

Lemme not talk sha.
.its like you didnt read the post well or u just want to be naughty,your comment is just senselesss in a sharp contrast to ur moniker
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 10, 2015
Randyhot:
you first made a misguided statement,and am not asking you to comment ok, no be by force.

What misguided statement I made? So you don't think her brushing up on guys' dycks might get her raped? It has nothing to do with country. It's common sense. Which you seem to be lacking. However I digress.

1 Like

Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

What misguided statement I made? So you don't think her brushing up on guys' dycks might get her raped? It has nothing to do with country. It's common sense. Which you seem to be lacking. However I digress.
like if she knew how bad in what she did,its only insane and imature men that will think of abusing a minor sexualy
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by Adaeze003(f): 7:37am On Aug 10, 2015
Randyhot:
lol..its like you didnt read the post well or u just want to be naughty,you comment is just senselesss in sharp contrast to ur moniker

K
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 10, 2015
akinladedata3:
GOD PLEAS HELP US
i pray too,and we must do everything possible to keep kids safe from corruption
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by Exponental(m): 7:45am On Aug 10, 2015
Thank your god... the spirit of paedophile did not descend on you.

3 Likes

Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 10, 2015
Randyhot:
like if she knew how bad in what she did,its only insane and imature men that will think of abusing a minor sexualy

And you don't have the insane & the immature in your almost 200 million people? You need to stop living in the world of rainbows & lollipops. Wakey wakey. There was nothing misguided about what I said because rape is the reality of every society, from here to Shangrila.

4 Likes

Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by Pamelayoung: 7:48am On Aug 10, 2015
Randyhot:
well...glad that you finally do,now watch out on what you do when that kid is around

My frnd modify that topic grammatically n puntuation wise.

1 Like

Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

And you don't have the insane & the immature in your almost 200 million people? You need to stop living in the world of rainbows & lollipops. Wakey wakey. There was nothing misguided about what I said because rape is the reality of every society, from here to Shangrila.
those that rape or manipulate children are beasts and cowards,i agree that it is a reality in every society,thats why you have the law for offenders .
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 10, 2015
Randyhot:
does that rape or manipulate children are beasts and cowards,i agree that it is a reality of every society,thats why you have the law for offenders

So why the initial butthurt to my post then? Are you xenophobic? Just curious
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 10, 2015
Pamelayoung:

My frnd modify that topic grammatically n puntuation wise.
learn the moral lesson and move on with your life,MissEnglishTeacher
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

So why the initial butthurt to my post then? Are you xenophobic? Just curious
because what occured to your mind immidiately was rape...you failed to critize the remote and immidiate cause of it and profer sollution.

1 Like

Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by Pamelayoung: 8:05am On Aug 10, 2015
Randyhot:
learn the moral lesson and move on with your life,MissEnglishTeacher

Yes sir
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by Phrankin(m): 8:05am On Aug 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:
LMFAO. This story is hilarious to me. Approximately, how old was she? The sad part though is, she might end up getting raped.
And what's so LMFAO about this? Is it your idea that she might end up being raped. Too bad if that's what you wish for her.

1 Like

Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 10, 2015
Phrankin:
And what's so LMFAO about this? Is it your idea that she might end up being raped. Too bad if that's what you wish for her.

I have a dark humour, you don't have to get it & I won't explain it either. Now where did I say I wish this little girl raped? Is it something in the air that makes some of you hallucinate? I beg you, clear off.
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 10, 2015
Randyhot:
because what occured to your mind immidiately was rape...you failed to critize the remote and immidiate cause of it and profer sollution.

Because I see the bigger picture & not the little details.
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Because I see the bigger picture & not the little details.
and you will continue to see them,unless those little details are identified and destroyed, girl" you dont sound to me as a practical individual",y
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 10, 2015
Phrankin:
leave her to her fumblings, all she can learn from it all is to" LMFAO"
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 10, 2015
Randyhot:
how you will continue to see them,unless those little details are identified and destroyed, girl you dont sound to me as a practical individual,y

Dude, that was in relation to your story. Little girl with a habit of handling men, doesn't need a scientific equation to know the end result. She'll do it to a wrong one next time hence I mentioned rape. As for "destroying the details", I can only be responsible for my household. I ain't wearing no red cape with S at the back. So I don't know what more you expected me to say on this story. Anyway whatever, I'm through with this.

1 Like

Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 10, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Dude, that was in relation to your story. Little girl with a habit of handling men, doesn't need a scientific equation to know the end result. She'll do it to a wrong one next time hence I mentioned rape. As for "destroying the details", I can only be responsible for my household. I ain't wearing no red cape with S at the back. So I don't know what more you expected me to say on this story. Anyway whatever, I'm through with this.
as you please maam.
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by haul: 9:55am On Aug 10, 2015
Adaeze003:

Don't kid yourself.

Btw, I suspect that friend of yours. She let herself in uninvited and he just asked y she didn't greet which means she comes in at will.

Lemme not talk sha.

Fu-ck! You people are damn too hilarious for me! What dah feck is "baby maker"

Is a pen1s my dear, repeat after me pen1s don't come here typing sanctimonious.
Have a great day.
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 10, 2015
haul:

Fu-ck! You people are damn too hilarious for me! What dah feck is "baby maker"
Is a pen1s my dear, repeat after me pen1s don't come here typing sanctimonious. Have a great day.
lo..ols..
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by Renz(m): 11:38am On Aug 10, 2015
Adaeze003:

Don't kid yourself.

Btw, I suspect that friend of yours. She let herself in uninvited and he just asked y she didn't greet which means she comes in at will.

Lemme not talk sha.

Babe, you must be an FBI Agent. Lol

Smart Thinking.
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by IamLEGEND1: 11:53am On Aug 10, 2015
i dey marry calabar girls for sure......
#iHaveMadeUpMyMind
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 10, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
i dey marry calabar girls for sure......
#iHaveMadeUpMyMind
lol...bether get ready then.
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by Adaeze003(f): 1:30pm On Aug 10, 2015
Renz:

Babe, you must be an FBI Agent. Lol

Smart Thinking.

The op doesn't want to hear the truth...

I'm CIA btw... cool
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 10, 2015
Adaeze003:

The op doesn't want to hear the truth...
I'm CIA btw... cool
adaeze nga apiakwa gi ezigbo oku very soon..
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by hinduskoso: 2:36pm On Aug 10, 2015
OP,you no carry camera go?
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by damiloladuke: 3:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
crazy world we live in presently

meanwhile if you wanna laugh tire today
CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY FUNNY SECRET DIARY
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by all4gud(m): 3:30pm On Aug 10, 2015
Fabricated story

1 Like

Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by TimothyNkenu: 3:31pm On Aug 10, 2015
Randyhot:
leave her to her fumblings, all she can learn from it all is" LMFAO"

Dude...are you just here to argue?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State / Father Flogs Daughter For Posting Nude Videos On Instagram / Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.