Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do (89233 Views)

Do Parents Have A Say In Our Financial Matters? / Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) / Sexualization Of Children: Parents Have Lost It In Parenting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by Cyriloha(m): 4:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
Randyhot:
The rate this little children are learning about everything this days is just giving me headaches. They learn both good and bad from everything around them, they learn from daddy, mummy, auntie, sister, brother, nollywood, hollywood, bollywoods, name them.

Just imagine last month i went to visit a friend in a particular neighbourhood in calabar, as i was busy chilling with my guy and talking in his room, this little girl whom i later learnt to be the daughter of his neigbour peered through the curtain and let herself in uninvited, my friend scolded her for not greeting which she did immediately, we continued our gisting and take little notice of her as she played with the dvd dics around the tv, she now came to the bed where i was and continued her play there, i was gisting and laughing too before i notice that she has played very close to me, i stopped and asked her name, classs and school as was normal which she responded, i continued my gist before i felt her hand touch my legs, innocently as i taught her to be i didn't give much attention to it until she was so close that she stretched out her hand and i felt her grab my dick, HOLY MOSES!!

I jumped up and shouted,my friend pulled her up and gave her a very sharp konk, GOOD LORD am i dreaming or what? I looked at her and she was oblivious of the magnitude of what she has just done, my friend pushed her out and went to make a report to her parents, the mum came and apologized and it was settled, when she left i learnt that she is living in a one room apartment with her parents, now only god knows what she might have been seeing or hearing at nights when they might have taught her sleeping.

We talked more on this and agreed that it is very wrong for couples living in a one room apartments to have sex at nights with there wards in the same room, you might think they are sleeping but never make such a mistake, i also learnt that this was not her first time as she has previously done such on two occasions. I dont want to go into how some movies and shows both local and foreign has destroyed innocent minds. Let us protect this young ones from sex corruption and abuse.

Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by comelylady(f): 4:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
Cutehector:
Am not surprised

Its like calaba girls r just wired in dr brain for bad tinz....
it happens everywhere. I served in delta state, I was surrounded by Igbo girls, believe me they all slept around as if sex is just a normal thing as long as they get the cash. You really need to study, have the experience be4 you conclude.

1 Like

Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by crackhouse(m): 4:14pm On Aug 10, 2015
Fresh from the kitchen. Yerima will quickly grab the opportunity.
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 10, 2015
Cutehector:
I knw, but for d moment, na calaba issue cheesy

still hunting for u in PH. just letting u know tho undecided
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by 2scorehigh(m): 4:18pm On Aug 10, 2015
Hahaha... I guess like attracts like. You are randy. She's hot. Together we have...? tongue
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by Cutehector(m): 4:19pm On Aug 10, 2015
comelylady:
it happens everywhere. I served in delta state, I was surrounded by Igbo girls, believe me they all slept around as if sex is just a normal thing as long as they get the cash. You really need to study, have the experience be4 you conclude.
lol I knw... Its not like I was sayn na only calabar girls bad pass..... U knw say evryone knws calaba girls as bad girls so its a general smth... Even comedians use dem to joke a lot.. I was like since d topic was abt calaba girl, I said ah, it won't pass dem and I am not surprised
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by Cutehector(m): 4:21pm On Aug 10, 2015
searching4love:

still hunting for u in PH. just letting u know tho undecided
hunter.... Gerrara here mehn... Goat
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 10, 2015
Cutehector:
hunter.... Gerrara here mehn... Goat

i av a screen grab of ur picture now. thanks for making it easier. u will soon feel the breeze
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by kannymoore(m): 4:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Moro...n!
This has nothing to do with being Calabar... When will some of you on this forum grow a fu..cking brain?!

Beats me wonder Bro!

The nonsense that flies outta kid's mouths here makes me cringe sometimes.

For real.
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by Cutehector(m): 4:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
searching4love:

i av a screen grab of ur picture now. thanks for making it easier. u will soon feel the breeze
lmao. Waste of energy
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
2scorehigh:
Hahaha... I guess like attracts like. You are randy. She's hot. Together we have...? tongue
not everything is meant as a joke, a child close to you might fall victim tommorow
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by kobonaire(m): 4:29pm On Aug 10, 2015
Gwan2:
Thought ur topic said SEE?......Next tym write read..
well in Nigeria the senses are mixed occasionally.... like you can "hear the smell of delicious pepper soup" tongue

2 Likes

Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by kannymoore(m): 4:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
kobonaire:
well in Nigeria the senses are mixed occasionally.... like you can "hear the smell of delicious pepper soup" tongue

I just fell off my chair!!!

grin grin grin grin

Oh my days!!!
gringrin grin gringrin

3 Likes

Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 10, 2015
enigmang:

Your Topic clearly makes it a Calabar problem... "5 Year old CALABAR girl"
please dont quote me in order to score a cheap point here,what happened in calabar can easily happen in any neighbourhood
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 10, 2015
Caracta:
You are right. Children need to be protected but some of them have grown so wild.

My neighbour's daughter came to my room while I was sleeping and kissed my cleavage. I didn't know when I jumped up and slapped whoever it was. She should be 9 or thereabout. She smiled and said, "easy". I was mad. I don't think she was naive or ignorant of her action.

Children are so exposed to different things that I fear for my unborn children.

thanks for your helpful insight,we shall continue to try our best
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by enomakos(m): 4:43pm On Aug 10, 2015
Op your friend is my number 1 suspect

2 Likes

Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by IceDude(m): 4:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
Adaeze003:

Don't kid yourself.

Btw, I suspect that friend of yours. She let herself in uninvited and he just asked y she didn't greet which means she comes in at will.

She also had the guts to grab the baby maker in front of your friend.

Lemme not talk sha.
U are very sharp! Are u a detective?

2 Likes

Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by longayink: 4:50pm On Aug 10, 2015
Cutehector:
I knw, but for d moment, na calaba issue cheesy

You sure say all correct with you?
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by Adaeze003(f): 5:01pm On Aug 10, 2015
IceDude:
U are very sharp! Are u a detective?

I read between the lines wink

1 Like

Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 10, 2015
enomakos:
Op your friend is my number 1 suspect
help keep the girl and boy child safe from sexual corruption... Thanks

1 Like

Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by AreaFada2: 5:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
Randyhot:
ok,if you said that,just help protect this ones from corruption
She wanted to just steal a manhood. Since stealing is not corruption. grin cheesy
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by durobraham(f): 5:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
Randyhot:
The rate this little children are learning about everything this days is just giving me headaches. They learn both good and bad from everything around them, they learn from daddy, mummy, auntie, sister, brother, nollywood, hollywood, bollywoods, name them.

Just imagine last month i went to visit a friend in a particular neighbourhood in calabar, as i was busy chilling with my guy and talking in his room, this little girl whom i later learnt to be the daughter of his neigbour peered through the curtain and let herself in uninvited, my friend scolded her for not greeting which she did immediately, we continued our gisting and take little notice of her as she played with the dvd dics around the tv, she now came to the bed where i was and continued her play there, i was gisting and laughing too before i notice that she has played very close to me, i stopped and asked her name, classs and school as was normal which she responded, i continued my gist before i felt her hand touch my legs, innocently as i taught her to be i didn't give much attention to it until she was so close that she stretched out her hand and i felt her grab my dick, HOLY MOSES!!

I jumped up and shouted,my friend pulled her up and gave her a very sharp konk, GOOD LORD am i dreaming or what? I looked at her and she was oblivious of the magnitude of what she has just done, my friend pushed her out and went to make a report to her parents, the mum came and apologized and it was settled, when she left i learnt that she is living in a one room apartment with her parents, now only god knows what she might have been seeing or hearing at nights when they might have taught her sleeping.

We talked more on this and agreed that it is very wrong for couples living in a one room apartments to have sex at nights with there wards in the same room, you might think they are sleeping but never make such a mistake, i also learnt that this was not her first time as she has previously done such on two occasions. I dont want to go into how some movies and shows both local and foreign has destroyed innocent minds. Let us protect this young ones from sex corruption and abuse.

Its one hundred times more likely that your friend is the one who is teaching her that. If she learnt from her parents, she is more likely to experiment with another child. That's how children function normally.

For her as a five year to boldly grab an adults body part, its because some adult has told her its okay.
My advice, make sure that friend never comes near your children when you have them. to avoid stories that touch.

1 Like

Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 10, 2015
durobraham:

Its one hundred times more likely that your friend is the one who is teaching her that. If she learnt from her parents, she is more likely to experiment with another child. That's how children function normally.

For her as a five year to boldly grab an adults body part, its because some adult has told her its okay.
My advice, make sure that friend never comes near your children when you have them. to avoid stories that touch.
i cant make such conclusions,cause i know my friend,morover if you read my post well,she has been caught on two previous occasions .thanks for ur views anyway
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by AbbeySOM: 5:24pm On Aug 10, 2015
There's really nothing new about that. I have once had similar experience but mine was unimaginable. A girl of 4yrs+ stretched her hand to grab my mhd n caress 4 2sec... That day I was so sad and disturbed but I just had to tell her dad and told him to stop whatever they do that made her that way.
May God see us tru
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by jaffords: 5:25pm On Aug 10, 2015
[quote author=Randyhot post=36793850] she stretched out her hand and i felt her grab my dick, HOLY MOSES!!
Thanks for this update. Am a teacher and the way these small small female student cling to you sometimes eeeeerrn while marking their work! Well, I will just have to change my mindset and see them as adults. Cos at times feelings are attached.
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 10, 2015
[quote author=jaffords post=36815783][/quote] as a teacher be courageous to teach them good morals.thank u
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by christinie(f): 5:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
Randyhot:

ask your friend what he used to do with the girl before that made her very bold to touch your penis. She had been touching penis in that room before.

1 Like

Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by UdohOby(f): 5:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
Adaeze003:

Don't kid yourself.

Btw, I suspect that friend of yours. She let herself in uninvited and he just asked y she didn't greet which means she comes in at will.

She also had the guts to grab the baby maker in front of your friend.

Lemme not talk sha.

Exactly what I wanted to write. For that girl to have just entered the room like that, and she then came to u to do that stuff.....
Omo! I carry one eye dey look your friend. He may be doing stuffs with that little girl. Sorry if my comment sounds offensive anyway.

3 Likes

Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
christinie:
ask your friend what he used to do with the girl before that made her very bold to touch your penis. She had been touching penis in that room before.
please you dont point fingers without proofs,the little girl needs parental guidance an all,do your own quota to the emotional healths of this children.thanks
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by Donbabajay12(m): 5:47pm On Aug 10, 2015
Randyhot:

OP so if der is no money to rent flat ,d couples shld goan and steal...na d small girl demon rent flat for her head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] / Father Flogs Daughter For Posting Nude Videos On Instagram / Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.