Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,382 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do (89156 Views)

Do Parents Have A Say In Our Financial Matters? / Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) / Sexualization Of Children: Parents Have Lost It In Parenting (2) (3) (4)

Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by adesegun121(m): 3:34pm On Aug 10, 2015
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by pannyman(m): 3:34pm On Aug 10, 2015
Made up story.

Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 10, 2015
Cutehector:
I knw, but for d moment, na calaba issue cheesy

Hehehehe! Calabar girls eehnn! I met one in Shoprite on Friday and we exchanged numbers. Called her on Saturday and we chatted on whatsapp throughout that day and she came visiting yesterday. No ask me wetin happen...Vega 100 na powerful drug i swear. grin grin undecided

Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by zonax(m): 3:34pm On Aug 10, 2015
wordbank:
Otukwuru omia mkpuru!!
I pray her light to shine before men!!
Lol. Chai see epere
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by Unsad(m): 3:36pm On Aug 10, 2015
What happens in calabar stays in.....
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by DTOBS(m): 3:38pm On Aug 10, 2015
Cutehector:
Am not surprised

Its like calaba girls r just wired in dr brain for bad tinz....
It's in them....
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by mrajims(m): 3:39pm On Aug 10, 2015
hmm. no be small tin ooo lipsrsealed
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by alex81(m): 3:41pm On Aug 10, 2015
Unsad:
What happens in calabar stays in.....
in calabar lol cheesy grin
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 10, 2015
a family member might be abusing her...there might be a paedophile in that compound teaching her those things

Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by RaphaelChuks(m): 3:41pm On Aug 10, 2015
That is spiritual conji. Bt if I may ask how old could dis very girl in qusetion be?
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by Cutehector(m): 3:42pm On Aug 10, 2015
lawanson44:

Hehehehe! Calabar girls eehnn! I met one in Shoprite on Friday and we exchanged numbers. Called her on Saturday and we chatted on whatsapp throughout that day and she came visiting yesterday. No ask me wetin happen...Vega 100 na powerful drug i swear. grin grin undecided
lool tell me smth... cheesy hw does it work? And whr can I get it cheesy

Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by ElFenomeno1: 3:43pm On Aug 10, 2015
Cutehector:
Am not surprised

Moro...n!
This has nothing to do with being Calabar... When will some of you on this forum grow a fu..cking brain?!

Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by twinskenny(m): 3:43pm On Aug 10, 2015
Cutehector:
lool tell me smth... cheesy hw does it work? And whr can I get it cheesy

Hectorrrrrrr
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by andreernest28(m): 3:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
NICE ONE MAN,WELL SAID

Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by Cutehector(m): 3:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
twinskenny:

Hectorrrrrrr
wetin.. Make una leav me jor... cheesy
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 10, 2015
Cutehector:
Am not surprised

Etisalat with their annoying cheap data....if not for etisalat??! how can a grown up adult like you keep attaching tribal sentiments to issues such as this. Guy grow up abeg...

This is a National issue and parents need to start doing the needful before we have 10yr old kids having REAL sex

Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by ukandi1(m): 3:48pm On Aug 10, 2015
Cutehector:
Am not surprised
u dont have a brain.
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by philipey: 3:49pm On Aug 10, 2015
No comments
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by zonax(m): 3:51pm On Aug 10, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
Adaeze003:

Don't kid yourself.

Btw, I suspect that friend of yours. She let herself in uninvited and he just asked y she didn't greet which means she comes in at will.

She also had the guts to grab the baby maker in front of your friend.

Lemme not talk sha.

Their is sense in your assertion.

Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by Setaje(f): 3:51pm On Aug 10, 2015
Cutehector:
Am not surprised

Aggghn Aaaagg! This could happen to anyone by anybody

Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by Daniel058(m): 3:52pm On Aug 10, 2015
Randyhot:
adaeze nga apiakwa gi ezigbo oku very soon..
IHULANU! cool

anyway make I no come talk too much..

MNWETEKWE GI DIA??.. . grin
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by Cutehector(m): 3:53pm On Aug 10, 2015
Setaje:

Aggghn Aaaagg! This could happen to anyone by anybody
I knw... I was havn a jokingly discussion wit a nairalander... I admitted dat its not by bein calabar, buh since d op said it was a calaba girl, I wrote no wonder... grin
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by Haryoryhemie(f): 3:57pm On Aug 10, 2015
I just dey wonder!

Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 10, 2015
ok...
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by Totfulguy: 3:59pm On Aug 10, 2015
Randyhot:
The rate this little children are learning about everything this days is just giving me headaches. They learn both good and bad from everything around them, they learn from daddy, mummy, auntie, sister, brother, nollywood, hollywood, bollywoods, name them.

Just imagine last month i went to visit a friend in a particular neighbourhood in calabar, as i was busy chilling with my guy and talking in his room, this little girl whom i later learnt to be the daughter of his neigbour peered through the curtain and let herself in uninvited, my friend scolded her for not greeting which she did immediately, we continued our gisting and take little notice of her as she played with the dvd dics around the tv, she now came to the bed where i was and continued her play there, i was gisting and laughing too before i notice that she has played very close to me, i stopped and asked her name, classs and school as was normal which she responded, i continued my gist before i felt her hand touch my legs, innocently as i taught her to be i didn't give much attention to it until she was so close that she stretched out her hand and i felt her grab my dick, HOLY MOSES!!

Tears in my eyes and a lesson for me!

I jumped up and shouted,my friend pulled her up and gave her a very sharp konk, GOOD LORD am i dreaming or what? I looked at her and she was oblivious of the magnitude of what she has just done, my friend pushed her out and went to make a report to her parents, the mum came and apologized and it was settled, when she left i learnt that she is living in a one room apartment with her parents, now only god knows what she might have been seeing or hearing at nights when they might have taught her sleeping.

We talked more on this and agreed that it is very wrong for couples living in a one room apartments to have sex at nights with there wards in the same room, you might think they are sleeping but never make such a mistake, i also learnt that this was not her first time as she has previously done such on two occasions. I dont want to go into how some movies and shows both local and foreign has destroyed innocent minds. Let us protect this young ones from sex corruption and abuse.
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by BestDataDeals(m): 4:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
We live in a depraved world. Soon sex will be had even outside and everyone will be comfortable.

check my signature
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by tochstorm(m): 4:02pm On Aug 10, 2015
happened to me with a you guessed right calabar girl. mine was long ago during the show on ait el cuerpo del deseo ( second Chance.) she will come and narate the story whilst trying to *clear throat* you know. i didn't report her but i warned her about it.
she is all grown now, na only God know wetin dey happen now.
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by baeksan(m): 4:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
children of nowadays....nawa for dem
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by riczy(m): 4:04pm On Aug 10, 2015
wat a Benal story
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by enigmang: 4:04pm On Aug 10, 2015
Randyhot:
brother please dont take this as a calabar problem...it happens all around us

Your Topic clearly makes it a Calabar problem... "5 Year old CALABAR girl"
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by Caracta(f): 4:08pm On Aug 10, 2015
You are right. Children need to be protected but some of them have grown so wild.

My neighbour's daughter came to my room while I was sleeping and kissed my cleavage. I didn't know when I jumped up and slapped whoever it was. She should be 9 or thereabout. She smiled and said, "easy". I was mad. I don't think she was naive or ignorant of her action.

Children are so exposed to different things that I fear for my unborn children.

Father Flogs Daughter For Posting Nude Videos On Instagram / Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] / Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid