Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do (89203 Views)

Do Parents Have A Say In Our Financial Matters? / Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) / Sexualization Of Children: Parents Have Lost It In Parenting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 10, 2015
UdohOby:

Exactly what I wanted to write. For that girl to have just entered the room like that, and she then came to u to do that stuff.....
Omo! I carry one eye dey look your friend. He may be doing stuffs with that little girl. Sorry if my comment sounds offensive anyway.
thanks for your contribution,but that is just some ordinary speculations,u dont have any proof.
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 10, 2015
Donbabajay12:

OP so if der is no money to rent flat ,d couples shld goan and steal...na d small girl demon rent flat for her head
i didnt say that.. people should be careful in what they do when kid/s are arround.thanks.
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by felixawe(m): 5:57pm On Aug 10, 2015
she should be arrested, & pay damages. hahaha,wahala
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by r33d(m): 6:01pm On Aug 10, 2015
Haryoryhemie:
I just dey wonder!
This your joke no be here oo grin grin grin
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by ojnnaco(m): 6:27pm On Aug 10, 2015
Calabar again
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by Henergee(m): 6:29pm On Aug 10, 2015
I've experienced such before, after I gave her 3 hot slaps, I begged her and questioned her with love, she confessed that her eldest brother taught her how to do that, and by that time the brother in question is in school (boarding). Evils all around, I pitied the girl, 'I don't know it is not good', She cried......

2 Likes

Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by Crativjosh(m): 6:46pm On Aug 10, 2015
This is serious. It is a wake up call to parents. This part of the story got me laughing, "My friend pulled her up and gave her a very sharp konk"... very sharp konk indeed...hehehehe

1 Like

Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by Folabimi(m): 6:46pm On Aug 10, 2015
If dem no do am inside room na 4 outside dem for do am? D advice is just to b careful, poverty na bad thing. If no b poverty, hw will a whole family b sharing one room
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by iRepNaija1: 7:30pm On Aug 10, 2015
Randyhot:
The rate this little children are learning about everything this days is just giving me headaches. They learn both good and bad from everything around them, they learn from daddy, mummy, auntie, sister, brother, nollywood, hollywood, bollywoods, name them.

Just imagine last month i went to visit a friend in a particular neighbourhood in calabar, as i was busy chilling with my guy and talking in his room, this little girl whom i later learnt to be the daughter of his neigbour peered through the curtain and let herself in uninvited, my friend scolded her for not greeting which she did immediately, we continued our gisting and take little notice of her as she played with the dvd dics around the tv, she now came to the bed where i was and continued her play there, i was gisting and laughing too before i notice that she has played very close to me, i stopped and asked her name, classs and school as was normal which she responded, i continued my gist before i felt her hand touch my legs, innocently as i taught her to be i didn't give much attention to it until she was so close that she stretched out her hand and i felt her grab my dick, HOLY MOSES!!

I jumped up and shouted,my friend pulled her up and gave her a very sharp konk, GOOD LORD am i dreaming or what? I looked at her and she was oblivious of the magnitude of what she has just done, my friend pushed her out and went to make a report to her parents, the mum came and apologized and it was settled, when she left i learnt that she is living in a one room apartment with her parents, now only god knows what she might have been seeing or hearing at nights when they might have taught her sleeping.

We talked more on this and agreed that it is very wrong for couples living in a one room apartments to have sex at nights with there wards in the same room, you might think they are sleeping but never make such a mistake, i also learnt that this was not her first time as she has previously done such on two occasions. I dont want to go into how some movies and shows both local and foreign has destroyed innocent minds. Let us protect this young ones from sex corruption and abuse.

You and friend's freakout didn't help matters. She's five. I'm not saying children are not being overexposed to things but adults' over the top reactions aren't helping matters either. Because children this young don't understand the magnitude of sex, violence and etc., it does not help responding with a freak out. She needs to be calmly and firmly told, in terms children can understand, why what she did is not good and why she should not do it again. Without resorting to hitting.

This is a problem with some Nigerians. Hit first, maybe ask questions later, never educate. My parents never told me about sex, dating and etc. I had to find out the hard way from friends when I should have been able to turn to my parents to learn about these things in an appropriate manner.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
iRepNaija1:

You and friend's freakout didn't help matters. She's five. I'm not saying children are not being overexposed to things but adults' over the top reactions aren't helping matters either. Because children this young don't understand the magnitude of sex, violence and etc., it does not help responding with a freak out. She needs to be calmly and firmly told, in terms children can understand, why what she did is not good and why she should not do it again. Without resorting to hitting.

This is a problem with some Nigerians. Hit first, maybe ask questions later, never educate. My parents never told me about sex, dating and etc. I had to find out the hard way from friends when I should have been able to turn to my parents to learn about these things in an appropriate manner.
lovely advice...i have learnt from it..thanks
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by Sweetlemon(f): 7:47pm On Aug 10, 2015
When I say broke ass niggas should not marry now, they will say I am wicked. Oya na take this.
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
Randyhot:
The rate this little children are learning about everything this days is just giving me headaches. They learn both good and bad from everything around them, they learn from daddy, mummy, auntie, sister, brother, nollywood, hollywood, bollywoods, name them.

Just imagine last month i went to visit a friend in a particular neighbourhood in calabar, as i was busy chilling with my guy and talking in his room, this little girl whom i later learnt to be the daughter of his neigbour peered through the curtain and let herself in uninvited, my friend scolded her for not greeting which she did immediately, we continued our gisting and take little notice of her as she played with the dvd dics around the tv, she now came to the bed where i was and continued her play there, i was gisting and laughing too before i notice that she has played very close to me, i stopped and asked her name, classs and school as was normal which she responded, i continued my gist before i felt her hand touch my legs, innocently as i taught her to be i didn't give much attention to it until she was so close that she stretched out her hand and i felt her grab my dick, HOLY MOSES!!

I jumped up and shouted,my friend pulled her up and gave her a very sharp konk, GOOD LORD am i dreaming or what? I looked at her and she was oblivious of the magnitude of what she has just done, my friend pushed her out and went to make a report to her parents, the mum came and apologized and it was settled, when she left i learnt that she is living in a one room apartment with her parents, now only god knows what she might have been seeing or hearing at nights when they might have taught her sleeping.

We talked more on this and agreed that it is very wrong for couples living in a one room apartments to have sex at nights with there wards in the same room, you might think they are sleeping but never make such a mistake, i also learnt that this was not her first time as she has previously done such on two occasions. I dont want to go into how some movies and shows both local and foreign has destroyed innocent minds. Let us protect this young ones from sex corruption and abuse.
Complicated matter sha.... Anyway, leh me just say 'we gatu educate kids on the implications of playing with the elastic rod, many of them know too much already' ..... No need to blame anybody, its just what the society has evolved to become.

1 Like

Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 10, 2015
Sweetlemon:
When I say broke ass niggas should not marry now, they will say I am wicked. Oya na take this.
You have a very very wrong notion. Everybody cannot be 'rich' if your definition of a broke ass nigga is somebody who can afford shelter (one room or two, rented or owned) ,feeding and other basic human needs for a wife nd at least two kids.
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by Neemcie(f): 8:09pm On Aug 10, 2015
Op... Its 'thought' not 'taught' smiley
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by seun1960(m): 8:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
The girl needs to be tested because she might have been abused by 'unknown' person around.

1 Like

Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 10, 2015
Neemcie:
Op... Its 'thought' not 'taught' smiley
noted dear...i guess the "printer's devil"of nairaland are at it again...looOl.
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by Bollove: 8:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
Randyhot:

Frecocoa, you see wetin I dey tell you on that "rape thread" ... very soon this little baby's curiosity will lead her to popping out her cherry earlier than necessary only to claim rape to her future husband.
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by Toneyo(m): 8:59pm On Aug 10, 2015
I don't think she leaent that from Mum and Dad.
Someone has been molesting that little innocent child.

1 Like

Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
am jus passing bye
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by bellong: 9:01pm On Aug 10, 2015
Caracta:
You are right. Children need to be protected but some of them have grown so wild.
[b]
My neighbour's daughter came to my room while I was sleeping and kissed my cleavage. [/b]I didn't know when I jumped up and slapped whoever it was. She should be 9 or thereabout. She smiled and said, "easy". I was mad. I don't think she was naive or ignorant of her action.

Children are so exposed to different things that I fear for my unborn children.

Pictures or we don't........... cheesy grin
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by Neemcie(f): 9:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
Randyhot:
noted dear...i guess the "printer's devil"of nairaland are at it again...looOl.
Heheheh
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by anyicash(m): 9:41pm On Aug 10, 2015
Thank God you no rape the girl.
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by anyicash(m): 9:41pm On Aug 10, 2015
Thank God you no rape the poor girl.
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by fortunechy(m): 9:48pm On Aug 10, 2015
BT U DON TELL US THIS KIND STORY B4 NAH!!!
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by Chikago(m): 11:27pm On Aug 10, 2015
You're indeed lucky you weren't accused of any malpractice. You're damn lucky.
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by Guidette(f): 2:14am On Aug 11, 2015
Randyhot:

Youve got it all wrong. Someone is sexually abusing this child. Please her parents need to be informed and proper investigations need to take place. She may also need to be examined by a doctor and child psychiatrist as well.
My 2 cents.

1 Like

Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 11, 2015
Guidette:

Youve got it all wrong. Someone is sexually abusing this child. Please her parents need to be informed and proper investigations need to take place. She may also need to be examined by a doctor and child psychiatrist as well.
My 2 cents.
thanks...her parents are fully aware of the situation...as this was not her first time to act such...its now left for them to take the necessary steps and precautions..
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by Caracta(f): 6:41am On Aug 11, 2015
bellong:

Pictures or we don't........... cheesy grin

grin
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by erumena(m): 11:48am On Aug 11, 2015
Randyhot:

I don't think it's her, seeing her parents having s3x that's making her do such, I believe someone is abusing her and she thinks it's normal, and innocently, she came doing that to you. The parents should gently ask her if anyone has been making her do such thing. There's definitely someone abusing that girl.
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 11, 2015
erumena:

I don't think it's her, seeing her parents having s3x that's making her do such, I believe someone is abusing her and she thinks it's normal, and innocently, she came doing that to you. The parents should gently ask her if anyone has been making her do such thing. There's definitely someone abusing that girl.
ok boss...i got your line...its now up to the parents to try as possible to keep there young safe from abuse..
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by darlenese(f): 12:33pm On Aug 11, 2015
Adaeze003:

Don't kid yourself.

Btw, I suspect that friend of yours. She let herself in uninvited and he just asked y she didn't greet which means she comes in at will.

She also had the guts to grab the baby maker in front of your friend.

Lemme not talk sha.

Bros your brain dey work wella cheesy
Re: See what Watching Parents Have Sex, Made This 5 Years Old Calabar Girl Do by joecynice(m): 12:52pm On Aug 11, 2015
so people do lie on naira land

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pure Water Seller Arrested Over Sex With Top Businessman’s Wife / Woman Delivers A Bible And A Baby In Osun State - NTA [PICS+VIDEO] / Father Flogs Daughter For Posting Nude Videos On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.