Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) (31431 Views)

Victor Malu Is Dead (Ex Chief Of Army Staff) / Arms Deals: EFCC Seizes Ex-chief Of Army Staff’s N4B Estate / Former Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah Hands Over To New COAS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) by folabayo1(f): 7:45am On Aug 10, 2015
Beautiful is all I can say kiss

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) by MzzTega(f): 7:46am On Aug 10, 2015
zeb04:
you haven't given birth yet and you allow yourself to get fat these way......not nice

congrats and happy married life

Still wondering what's not nice.

2 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) by Ybnm4life(m): 7:47am On Aug 10, 2015
HML
Re: Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) by Neocotez(m): 7:47am On Aug 10, 2015
So what. make I blimb tree
Re: Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 7:52am On Aug 10, 2015
Look at d 1st pix, so obvious d gal bleached. Buh she luks pretty tho

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) by claremont(m): 7:52am On Aug 10, 2015
She is physically robust. grin
Re: Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) by Mademoiselle24(f): 7:55am On Aug 10, 2015
zeb04:
you haven't given birth yet and you allow yourself to get fat these way......not nice

Errm some people are naturally so. God didn't create all of us the same way. Some are fat, some are slim. My dear, if u are naturally fat I think u ll av to go the extra extra mile to lose all that weight. If u are lucky to be on the slim side. Thank God. So its not about allowing urself to be fat. Nobody wants to be like that actually.
Do u even know if shez made several fruitless attempts already?

5 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) by An2elect2(f): 7:55am On Aug 10, 2015
awwww she is such a buxom smiley
Re: Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) by zeb04(f): 7:57am On Aug 10, 2015
Mademoiselle24:

Errm some people are naturally so. God didn't create all of us the same way. Some are fat, some are big. My dear, if u are naturally fat I think u ll av to go the extra extra mile to lose all that weight. If u are lucky to be one the slim side. Thank God. So its not about allowing urself to be fat. Nobody wants to be like that actually.
yeh true
Re: Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) by Pain(m): 8:00am On Aug 10, 2015
Transformation Agenda.. Happy Married Life Lieutenant. Your Recce has paid off.

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) by tellwisdom: 8:02am On Aug 10, 2015
Who is general minimum?? angry
Re: Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 10, 2015
Pain:
Transformation Agenda.. Happy Married Life Lieutenant. Your Recce has paid off.

What's your point? Don't you see her brother is also lightskinned; even looks mixed? Their mother is very lightskinned or mixed.

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) by Pain(m): 8:05am On Aug 10, 2015
tellwisdom:
Who is general minimum?? angry

Yes MINIMUM is the standard he maintained for OP Zaman Lafiya Dole. You know the results so far..dont you? We are watching closely..
Re: Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 10, 2015
I wished them happy married. I hope the girl can adjust to living on the humble salary of a Lieutenant after living in the household of a General.
The guy is lucky. The girl must really love him.
Re: Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) by LarayaT1(f): 8:16am On Aug 10, 2015
Hml 2 d couple....n I realy had a nyc tym...inbtw...that was d wedding where Dbanj and ini were spotted.

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) by Ajgal10(f): 8:16am On Aug 10, 2015
zeb04:

Fatness at times has Genetic Factors,we were not all Created thesame,She shud be drinking Acid frm childhood so as not to get Fat,We are all not thesame.People shud leave This Fatness Stories jhor.

3 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) by Ajgal10(f): 8:19am On Aug 10, 2015
zeb04:
yeh true
But come to think of It? Why Does Society Think One Size is Acceptable and the Other Size is Unlucky or Unacceptable.People have their Specs,not everyone likes Skinny.

4 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) by endeedike(m): 8:25am On Aug 10, 2015
after the first child..the man will start to look for a second wife..... fat no be am at all
Re: Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 10, 2015
ifyalways:
Pretty!

The husband does not have that " soldier " looks.
maybe its because he's not a sergeant or so. The guy is an officer, officers easily disguise with the public. Especially those that were commissioned thru NA-DSS.
Re: Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) by kodlins(f): 8:28am On Aug 10, 2015
zeb04:

Why are women their own biggest critiques

This kind of comments lead people to take harmful drugs just to fit into 'your' model of an acceptable lady.

I don't like when society dictates ones happiness.
And before someone quotes me, an a size 4 lady. It does not make me judge those who are size 10

2 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 10, 2015
zeb04:

lol!! U know how many girls dey envy her size?cheesy

Well, as for me ...I no like stress, my eye haunts for slimmy(I don't mean skinny/bone-bone) grin because when she drops babies she will surely add and move her ministry to a permanent site.

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) by Mrslimblack(m): 8:33am On Aug 10, 2015
Too much choko milo in her system

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) by Charly68: 8:37am On Aug 10, 2015
This lady looks much like her father..congratulations

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) by Gasout(m): 8:38am On Aug 10, 2015
D is a "Luetenant " ; I smell something. D guy ws recently recruited into the Nigeria Army perhaps when he agreed to marry the Fat General's Daughter . The guy uuse him brain wella. Who say boys/men no de loook money and connection ?

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) by Setaje(f): 8:39am On Aug 10, 2015
Mademoiselle24:

Errm some people are naturally so. God didn't create all of us the same way. Some are fat, some are big. My dear, if u are naturally fat I think u ll av to go the extra extra mile to lose all that weight. If u are lucky to be one the slim side. Thank God. So its not about allowing urself to be fat. Nobody wants to be like that actually.

Don't mind this lunatics talking nonsense. As if they can create a single strand of hair. See as they are judging her. Is it their business if she is fat. What have they achieved in their life wiv all their skinny ass? Who "thin" don help!

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) by Moneyab(m): 8:42am On Aug 10, 2015
ifyalways:
Pretty!

He is a young lieutenant. Fresh in the Army.
Give him a few more years....he'll get properly hardened
Re: Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) by onyibajoe(m): 8:49am On Aug 10, 2015
It is not by looks. You will sure feel differently with just one slap.
ifyalways:
Pretty!

Re: Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) by ElFenomeno1: 8:52am On Aug 10, 2015
She is a bit of a whale.... But goodluck to her... Wish them both a happy married life!
Re: Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) by Nuhusky: 8:59am On Aug 10, 2015
Chai! See how our defence money dey show for the girl face the money wey Baba dey look for
Re: Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) by ugodean8485(f): 9:04am On Aug 10, 2015
It's so appalling reading some comments from very myopic minded people on this forum about their opinions concerning fat people. It's a shame. I am glad about one thing, your size doesn't determine whom you will end up it. Most of us who are big ended up marrying the best men. Nd we have excellent careers to go with. Most people secretly envy us, if given the opportunity they want to be big. The only with fat is healthy related issues. But if you eat a balanced diet you have nothing to worry about been fat. FYI most fat related cases are genetic. Anyway who cares what people say.... #Team BBB (big bold and beautiful )We rock!!! We are beautiful!!!!! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) by Pain(m): 9:05am On Aug 10, 2015
Nuhusky:
Chai! See how our defence money dey show for the girl face the money wey Baba dey look for

Yanzu za ka gani inda suka ɓõye, mu kudi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Embark On Show Of Force On Nightclubs In Port-Harcourt. Photo / Woman Turns Down Marriage Proposal Over Insult On Kwankwaso / Mysterious Death Of Soldier Leads Family To Suspect Military Cover-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.