Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,165 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) (31424 Views)

Victor Malu Is Dead (Ex Chief Of Army Staff) / Arms Deals: EFCC Seizes Ex-chief Of Army Staff’s N4B Estate / Former Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah Hands Over To New COAS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) by maxy097(m): 1:50pm On Aug 10, 2015
Setaje:

Hahahahahahahhahahaha. If not looking like me hasn't fetched u nothing then u haven't achieved anything. Hypocrite. You can come out and degrade someone on one hand yet ask people to contact u for prayers in another hand. Na devil go punish u. Demented witch looking for people to destroy. How can u pray for people wiv that same mouth u use to bring people down.
Jeez that was epic

The work my mother did is far more than ur mother could ever do for u. Your mum would have washed u away wiv her menses. Negative b1tch. U see a good pics of a gorgeous lady on her wedding day which is one of the happiest days of her life and instead of u to congratulate her, u say how would she look after having kids. U are a fool. People like u don't go far in life. I am sane and responsible enough to understand we all cannot be fine, nor can be ugly. Everybody cannot be light skinned nor dark. If I had something fugly to say about someone in a situation like this. I would keep it to myself and talk of the bright side. I won't come out and spill rubbish like a child whose mother conjoined several sperms to have you! This should teach u a lesson. Be diplomatic in your thoughts and your comments. I have fat in my brain. I see that as a compliment. Cus I am damn sure u didn't no the human brain has fat in it. U wiv no fat in your brain must be an slowpoke wiv a fish brain. On your happiest day. May the same judgement be meted on you. That's not a curse, it's gonna happen! Stay positive.

Jeez that was epic, you murdered Her technically m

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) by zeb04(f): 1:59pm On Aug 10, 2015
Setaje:

Hahahahahahahhahahaha. If not looking like me hasn't fetched u nothing then u haven't achieved anything. Hypocrite. You can come out and degrade someone on one hand yet ask people to contact u for prayers in another hand. Na devil go punish u. Demented witch looking for people to destroy. How can u pray for people wiv that same mouth u use to bring people down.

The work my mother did is far more than ur mother could ever do for u. Your mum would have washed u away wiv her menses. Negative b1tch. U see a good pics of a gorgeous lady on her wedding day which is one of the happiest days of her life and instead of u to congratulate her, u say how would she look after having kids. U are a fool. People like u don't go far in life. I am sane and responsible enough to understand we all cannot be fine, nor can be ugly. Everybody cannot be light skinned nor dark. If I had something fugly to say about someone in a situation like this. I would keep it to myself and talk of the bright side. I won't come out and spill rubbish like a child whose mother conjoined several sperms to have you! This should teach u a lesson. Be diplomatic in your thoughts and your comments. I have fat in my brain. I see that as a compliment. Cus I am damn sure u didn't no the human brain has fat in it. U wiv no fat in your brain must be an slowpoke wiv a fish brain. On your happiest day. May the same judgement be meted on you. That's not a curse, it's gonna happen! Stay positive
satje or whatever, get alife you make it so hard for me to read

my quote you dug up was about Christian praying for others in syria,Pakistani and the rest so bit.ch what's your deal.

isnt it stoopid you had to go the 70`s to dig up my post.
bitc.h . obviously,aside from being obese,you stoopid

get a life pig. and may I remind you you started these whole shenanigan ist. you started insulting me for nothing and now you bring God into it?

pig don't be stoopid.if you dig a pit,you fall into it.clearly you dug your pit by insulting me for no reason.

ciao hideous pig. dont try to bring God to cover you shame when you started it ist.

2 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) by Setaje(f): 2:02pm On Aug 10, 2015
[quote author=zeb04 post=36808910][/quote]

Re: Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) by zeb04(f): 2:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
Setaje:

my mama's a pig grin
obviously

2 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 10, 2015
Na so all our sinor military officers their sons, daughters, brothers, Sisters in laws are in NDA if an ordinary Nigeria will rit and rit so tee ur name go become NDA exam seeker
Re: Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) by Setaje(f): 2:14pm On Aug 10, 2015
[quote author=zeb04 post=36809350][/quote]

Hehehhehehehhe. Thank God sataje aint my moniker. U see. U really have no fat in your brain. U couldn't even spell my moniker well...Hahhahahhahahhahahhahahahhahah. So funny!
Re: Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) by zeb04(f): 2:20pm On Aug 10, 2015
Setaje:

Hehehhehehehhe. Thank God sataje aint my moniker. U see. U really have no fat in your brain. U couldn't even spell my moniker well...Hahhahahhahahhahahhahahahhahah. So funny!
oh my bad. how about setaje`s mother is a pig.

how do you like that?

2 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) by Setaje(f): 2:25pm On Aug 10, 2015
zeb04:
oh my bad. how about setaje`s mother is a pig.

how do you like that?

Naaaa. U missed the moment.......... tongue
Re: Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) by mensdept: 2:25pm On Aug 10, 2015
OROBO

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) by j1mmy: 4:21pm On Aug 10, 2015
in 2015 Nigeria, being fat is considered a sign of good living...hahahahahahaha - lol - backward colo people!

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) by Pamelayoung: 4:52pm On Aug 10, 2015
HML
Re: Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) by fallout87: 5:21pm On Aug 10, 2015
Setaje:

I am so healthy. I can do far more than what u or any female in your family can imagine. It will do u good not to interfere when two girls are arguing . Mind your business.

No you can't and no I will not. Besides you are fat. Being fat is unhealthy.

A beg lose kilos for your own health and stop wasting time on NL

3 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:58pm On Aug 10, 2015
MzzTega:

She'll reduce,probably,it happens.

How?! Thats the lie you've been telling yourself? You better get your butt in the gym.

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) by MzzTega(f): 6:06pm On Aug 10, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:

How?! Thats the lie you've been telling yourself? You better get your butt in the gym.

undecided

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) by mikolo80: 6:53pm On Aug 10, 2015
and the husband is now her and her family's biatch
Re: Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) by Setaje(f): 7:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
fallout87:

No you can't and no I will not. Besides you are fat. Being fat is unhealthy.

A beg lose kilos for your own health and stop wasting time on NL

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
Why one of dis woman hand fat pass my neighbour both laps joined together

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Ex Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah, Weds (Photos) by mickey45: 8:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
Setaje:

The work my mother did is far more than ur mother could ever do for u. Your mum would have washed u away wiv her menses. Negative b1tch. U see a good pics of a gorgeous lady on her wedding day which is one of the happiest days of her life and instead of u to congratulate her, u say how would she look after having kids. U are a fool. People like u don't go far in life. I am sane and responsible enough to understand we all cannot be fine, nor can be ugly. Everybody cannot be light skinned nor dark. If I had something fugly to say about someone in a situation like this. I would keep it to myself and talk of the bright side. I won't come out and spill rubbish like a child whose mother conjoined several sperms to have you! This should teach u a lesson. Be diplomatic in your thoughts and your comments. I have fat in my brain. I see that as a compliment. Cus I am damn sure u didn't no the human brain has fat in it. U wiv no fat in your brain must be an slowpoke wiv a fish brain. On your happiest day. May the same judgement be meted on you. That's not a curse, it's gonna happen! Stay positive.

This is Vitriol in full steam...

In Yoruba voice"j'ebure' meaning eat some peace offering.

BTW, @ least she got married Fats and all.. What of the plenty "Aunty-Mummy's who're still 'Single and Searching'?

Her husby saw all the fat and except he's a broke guy (where he it can be said he's 'following the money'), still handed her his ring...
So, ces finis!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Much Are Commissioners And State Government Political Appointees Paid? / John Atte Becomes New Customs Boss (Acting) / EFCC Seals Mansions, Plazas Acquired From Stolen Loot From Katsina State -photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.