Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,094 members, 7,953,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:29 PM

Why Are Naija Girls So Easy To Get - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Naija Girls So Easy To Get (2038 Views)

Why Are Naija Girls Like This? (must Read Because Graphic Pics Are Inside) / Why Are Girls So Cheap (Pictures) / Why Are Naija Girls So Dull? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Naija Girls So Easy To Get by Dreyl(m): 4:18pm On Aug 10, 2015
It wasn't like then when she must give you hard time before she accept being your boyfriend, things has change drastically that now, for you to get into their pants you only need to buy a bottled coke or shawama.
grin
Re: Why Are Naija Girls So Easy To Get by Jaxera(m): 4:21pm On Aug 10, 2015
Dreyl:
It wasn't like then when she must give you hard time before she accept being your boyfriend, things has change drastically that now, for you to get into their pants you only need to buy a bottled coke or shawama.
grin

Depends on where you meet them.
Your theory won't work on some certain kind of girls and in some certain kind of places.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Naija Girls So Easy To Get by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 10, 2015
Dreyl:
grin
u keep meeting sluts, what do you expect?

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Naija Girls So Easy To Get by qualified(f): 4:34pm On Aug 10, 2015
Dreyl:
grin

what do u expect when u meet sluts. seriously op, birds of same feather flock together.

where do u usually visit?

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Naija Girls So Easy To Get by Bibidear(f): 4:37pm On Aug 10, 2015
Rubbish,i guess u go to joints to meet them right
Re: Why Are Naija Girls So Easy To Get by eyeon(m): 4:39pm On Aug 10, 2015
It might seem easy to you cos you met the easy ones.
Re: Why Are Naija Girls So Easy To Get by obrian(m): 4:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
qualified:

what do u expect when u meet sluts. seriously op, birds of same feather flock together.

where do u usually visit?

Where do u advice he should visit? is there a specific point where good girls hang out?

Abeg, there's hunger in the land! Most girls come cheap, absolutely cheap these days! The ones u refer to as good girls are simply trying to play hard to get! U just need to up ur budget for them. They all have a price.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Naija Girls So Easy To Get by Gurgle(f): 4:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
Dreyl:
grin

Do you have a genuine experience of this
Re: Why Are Naija Girls So Easy To Get by mistersle3m(m): 4:47pm On Aug 10, 2015
You prolly been going after plantain sellers and less privileged

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Naija Girls So Easy To Get by damilareoye: 4:54pm On Aug 10, 2015
Not everyone. maybe those in your vicinity .. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Naija Girls So Easy To Get by krak101(m): 4:57pm On Aug 10, 2015
My bro... I disagree. Sure the easy ones to get are there but again the hard to get one's are also there. Been down that road,had to ask myself what I did wrong. In-between... What makes you think you're hard to get Guess you're just another male slut.stop criticising the girls that just helped your conji rife ministry. Ha

1 Like

Re: Why Are Naija Girls So Easy To Get by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
every girl is easy to get...myt b hard for u, someone else will get her easily..
Re: Why Are Naija Girls So Easy To Get by Dreyl(m): 5:20pm On Aug 10, 2015
Gurgle:

Do you have a genuine experience of this
sure I have, speaking from experience.
Re: Why Are Naija Girls So Easy To Get by Gurgle(f): 5:23pm On Aug 10, 2015
Dreyl:
sure I have, speaking from experience.

Ok. does it happen often
Re: Why Are Naija Girls So Easy To Get by Dreyl(m): 5:23pm On Aug 10, 2015
justified19:
every girl is easy to get...myt b hard for u, someone else will get her easily..
sorry to bust your bubbles...girls aren't hard for me to get grin Seems u think I'm a learner.
Re: Why Are Naija Girls So Easy To Get by Captainswag225(m): 5:24pm On Aug 10, 2015
Dreyl:
grin
how many have u got so far?
Re: Why Are Naija Girls So Easy To Get by Dreyl(m): 5:24pm On Aug 10, 2015
Gurgle:

Ok. does it happen often
yeah...that's why I created this thread.
Re: Why Are Naija Girls So Easy To Get by DharmyYinks: 5:25pm On Aug 10, 2015
Picture or

Idonbelivit

1 Like

Re: Why Are Naija Girls So Easy To Get by Dreyl(m): 5:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
Captainswag225:
how many have u got so far?
seriously...I've lost count of them, you don't expect me to be counting them like eggs. smiley
Re: Why Are Naija Girls So Easy To Get by Dreyl(m): 5:27pm On Aug 10, 2015
mistersle3m:
hahahaha joker grincheesy
Re: Why Are Naija Girls So Easy To Get by Captainswag225(m): 5:27pm On Aug 10, 2015
Dreyl:
seriously...I've lost count of them, you don't expect me to be counting them like eggs. smiley
and u are telling me u didnt meet some who said no to u?
Re: Why Are Naija Girls So Easy To Get by Medunah: 5:29pm On Aug 10, 2015
Ok
Re: Why Are Naija Girls So Easy To Get by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 10, 2015
Dreyl:
sorry to bust your bubbles...girls aren't hard for me to get grin Seems u think I'm a learner.
doesnt av to b U, a girl dat takes a week to say yes to mr A myt take a day to say yes to mr B. naso d thing b
Re: Why Are Naija Girls So Easy To Get by Dreyl(m): 5:34pm On Aug 10, 2015
Captainswag225:
and u are telling me u didnt meet some who said no to u?
Not all though.
Re: Why Are Naija Girls So Easy To Get by Dreyl(m): 5:35pm On Aug 10, 2015
justified19:
doesnt av to b U, a girl dat takes a week to say yes to mr A myt take a day to say yes to mr B. naso d thing b
Noted
Re: Why Are Naija Girls So Easy To Get by therealdeal10: 5:54pm On Aug 10, 2015
It depends on d area where u met d gal if na 4 kpako side eehh eehh u fit use anytin buh if na 4 all those ajebutter side mk i hear say u no crawl on ur knees
9ija gals wey wicked cheesy
Re: Why Are Naija Girls So Easy To Get by chachanga: 7:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
All those ofada rice and Solo Coke girls, eh?

They sure are easy but a real nigerian diva woman worth her salt would cost you small and i don't mean money or empty promises either.
Re: Why Are Naija Girls So Easy To Get by qualified(f): 7:13am On Aug 11, 2015
chachanga:

They sure are easy but a real nigerian diva woman worth her salt would cost you small and i don't mean money or empty promises either.

don't mind op.
likes attract likes!
if he is only going after lowlifes, and he is a little above them, what does he expect? move out of that your circle and try real women, then come back and ask your question again.
besides which decent man goes around sampling women just because he thinks they are cheap?
Re: Why Are Naija Girls So Easy To Get by qualified(f): 7:17am On Aug 11, 2015
chachanga:

don't mind op.
likes attract likes!
if he is only going after lowlifes, and he is a little above them, what does he expect? move out of that your circle and try real women, then come back and ask your question again.
besides which decent man goes around sampling women just because he thinks they are cheap?

u said naija girls, op, which other country have u even tried? I believe u may not have encountered a non naija girl, then what is the parameter for your judgment?
Re: Why Are Naija Girls So Easy To Get by Nobody: 12:25am On Aug 13, 2015
Dreyl:
grin

Stop chasing girls who are hungry, ugly and flat-out broke..
Re: Why Are Naija Girls So Easy To Get by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 13, 2015
Later ppl like OP will say that they too dey form and they like playing hard to get
Which one is it

Lubbish

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Naija Girls So Easy To Get by zinachidi(m): 12:32am On Aug 13, 2015
mistersle3m:
hahahahahha,, @ less privileged

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help A Dejected Nairalander! / What Are The Requirements For Court Marriage At Ikoyi Registry / A Womanizer And A Player Will Make A Better Husband To His Wife Dan A Non Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.