Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,985 members, 7,841,763 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Tinubu: Repeating Mistakes Of Afonja, Awolowo, Abiola, Diya By Ralph Egbu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Repeating Mistakes Of Afonja, Awolowo, Abiola, Diya By Ralph Egbu (13319 Views)

Fire Destroys Oladipo Diya's House In Lagos State (Photos) / The Early Mistakes Of President Muhammadu Buhari Administration / Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Repeating Mistakes Of Afonja, Awolowo, Abiola, Diya By Ralph Egbu by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 10, 2015
VirginFinder:

Are there no Yoruba muslims from the SW?
Even then, aren't there Yoruba christians from Ilorin?

Look, Afonja has had the upper hand on the long run as the Fulani in Ilorin have all been swallowed up and Yorubanised.

It's only the title, 'emir', that the Fulanis have left.
So basically Ilorin has been lost to the Fulanis.

Frankly speaking, I am not very happy to learn about this.
But it seems Yoruba people give these Fulanis the opportunities to keep encroaching place where they do not belong.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Repeating Mistakes Of Afonja, Awolowo, Abiola, Diya By Ralph Egbu by EastLebanon(m): 9:49pm On Aug 10, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are a dullard!
Where and when did Fulanis conquer Yorubas?
your master hausa have accepted that the fulanis conquered them,who art thou to claim that the fulanis didn't conquer you?,i feel your pain though.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Repeating Mistakes Of Afonja, Awolowo, Abiola, Diya By Ralph Egbu by VirginFinder: 9:49pm On Aug 10, 2015
imhotep:

[s]Even the Yoruba president is a gambari slave: Shonekan, Obasanjo etc.

Yoruba gambari slavery is becoming genetic.[/s]

hahahahahaha

Sour grapes!

Don't worry, when another Yoruba man becomes president, I pray you will be on hand to console yourself with the 'gambari slave' bullshiiit once more.

I'll be waiting for you.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Repeating Mistakes Of Afonja, Awolowo, Abiola, Diya By Ralph Egbu by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 10, 2015
VirginFinder:

hahahahahaha

Sour grapes!

Don't worry, when another Yoruba man becomes president, I pray you will be on hand to console yourself with the 'gambari slave' bullshiiit once more.

I'll be waiting for you.
Like Gen. Oladipo Diya weeping and prostrating for his gambari master.

[flash]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVNu77xRr9k
[/flash]

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Repeating Mistakes Of Afonja, Awolowo, Abiola, Diya By Ralph Egbu by VirginFinder: 9:51pm On Aug 10, 2015
EastLebanon:
your master hausa have accepted that the fulanis conquered them,who art thou to claim that the fulanis didn't conquer you?,i feel your pain though.

Ode!

The conquered one is the one crying and wailing for Biafra seeing that he can never amount to anything in Nigeria.

Yorubas will rule Nigeria again and again. What of ibos?

ibos are the slaves jor.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Repeating Mistakes Of Afonja, Awolowo, Abiola, Diya By Ralph Egbu by omoelesa(m): 9:52pm On Aug 10, 2015
WhiteTechnology:
Tinubu is senseless if he thinks after Buhari power will go to the West

The SS/SE will rather support the North ruling forever than support a Yoruba ascending to the post of presidency

Mark my words

Tinubu's end will be quite disastrous compare to Afonja Awo Mko and Diya

why are worring u head about tinubu? U now sleep and eat tinubu.hope u wont die murmuring tinubu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Repeating Mistakes Of Afonja, Awolowo, Abiola, Diya By Ralph Egbu by VirginFinder: 9:53pm On Aug 10, 2015
imhotep:

[s]Like Gen. Oladipo Diya weeping and prostrating for his gambari master.

[flash]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVNu77xRr9k
[/flash][/s]

Yet, he outlived his 'gambari master' and is doing well today.

The only ibo coup plotters(Nzeogwu and co) and the beneficiary of their coup, Ironsi, weren't that lucky. There were mercilessly slaughtered.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Repeating Mistakes Of Afonja, Awolowo, Abiola, Diya By Ralph Egbu by VirginFinder: 9:58pm On Aug 10, 2015
imhotep:

[s]So basically Ilorin has been lost to the Fulanis.

Frankly speaking, I am not very happy to learn about this.
But it seems Yoruba people give these Fulanis the opportunities to keep encroaching place where they do not belong.[/s]

How can a place ruled politically governed by Yorubas be owned by Fulanis?

If Ilorin has an emir, who is to blame? Afonja or the Fulanis?
When the Fulanis ventured southwards, they were overwhelmingly beaten.

You are a dullard!

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Repeating Mistakes Of Afonja, Awolowo, Abiola, Diya By Ralph Egbu by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 10, 2015
VirginFinder:

The only ibo coup plotters(Nzeogwu and co) and the beneficiary of their coup, Ironsi, weren't that lucky. There were mercilessly slaughtered.
Sorry oh.
You will notice that Igbo people have no time for gambari slavery, or for emasculated crying generals and suicidal politrickcians.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Repeating Mistakes Of Afonja, Awolowo, Abiola, Diya By Ralph Egbu by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 10, 2015
VirginFinder:

How can a place ruled politically governed by Yorubas be owned by Fulanis?

If Ilorin has an emir, who is to blame? Afonja or the Fulanis?
When the Fulanis ventured southwards, they were overwhelmingly beaten.

You are a dullard!
But Saraki has out-smarted Tinubu in the senate presidency.

The slavery continues.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Repeating Mistakes Of Afonja, Awolowo, Abiola, Diya By Ralph Egbu by EastLebanon(m): 10:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
VirginFinder:

Ode!

The conquered one is the one crying and wailing for Biafra seeing that he can never amount to anything in Nigeria.

Yorubas will rule Nigeria again and again. What of ibos?

ibos are the slaves jor.
if you had use all this gra gra you are using on me on the fulanis may be by now ilorin would have been reclaimed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Repeating Mistakes Of Afonja, Awolowo, Abiola, Diya By Ralph Egbu by VirginFinder: 10:04pm On Aug 10, 2015
truefact:

[s]You are slaves....they can murder you at will and nothing will happen....you nothing to them....they use as tools....they you presidency to hold for them and collect it will....yoeubas are servant to the north.....igbos are not servants, hence they wont give igbo the presidency to hold for them at wills...

As you can see we have always be fighting for our freedom. ..yes, we understand, the British hand over the country to the north ..but fuulish yorubas will always be servants instead of being their own masters[/s]

You are a dullard!

ibos have been murdered the most by the northerners both in their homelands up till 2/3 days ago and in the north. Stop twisting history.

Yorubas hit hard on the aboookis whenever they misbehave. The bus driver/okada riders clash in Lekki phase 1 is a recent example.

We have had the presidency and we shall keep having it.

Obasanjo served two terms and defeated Buhari to win a second term.

GEJ tried the same thing and was ass-whooped like a baby.

ibos don't even stand a chance. Common, interim/acting presidency, ibos can't get.

When Yorubas will rule again, it e go do una like filmshow.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Repeating Mistakes Of Afonja, Awolowo, Abiola, Diya By Ralph Egbu by VirginFinder: 10:06pm On Aug 10, 2015
imhotep:

[s]Sorry oh.
You will notice that Igbo people have no time for gambari slavery, or for emasculated crying generals and suicidal politrickcians.[/s]

You mean ibos are politically inconsequential in the Nigerian state? So you also know this?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Repeating Mistakes Of Afonja, Awolowo, Abiola, Diya By Ralph Egbu by VirginFinder: 10:08pm On Aug 10, 2015
EastLebanon:
[s]if you had use all this gra gra you are using on me on the fulanis may be by now ilorin would have been reclaimed.[/s]

I said, stop taking Panadol for Yorubas' headache.

Are Ilorin Yorubas complaining?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Repeating Mistakes Of Afonja, Awolowo, Abiola, Diya By Ralph Egbu by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 10, 2015
VirginFinder:

You mean ibos are politically inconsequential in the Nigerian state? So you also know this?
LMAO
If Igbos are politically inconsequential, then try counting the number of Igbophobic threads that are opened here in Nairaland.

We refuse to be enslaved by cattle-rearing retards grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Repeating Mistakes Of Afonja, Awolowo, Abiola, Diya By Ralph Egbu by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 10, 2015
VirginFinder:

I said, stop taking Panadol for Yorubas' headache.

Are Ilorin Yorubas complaining?
Other Yorubas are complaining.
Like Tinubu getting HBP over Saraki.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Repeating Mistakes Of Afonja, Awolowo, Abiola, Diya By Ralph Egbu by VirginFinder: 10:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
imhotep:

[s]But Saraki has out-smarted Tinubu in the senate presidency.

The slavery continues.[/s]

You are a dullard!

One Yoruba man outsmarts another Yoruba man. Kini big deal?

The slave is the one begging for a paltry deputy chief whip and didnt get it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Repeating Mistakes Of Afonja, Awolowo, Abiola, Diya By Ralph Egbu by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are a dullard!

One Yoruba man outsmarts another Yoruba man. Kini big deal?

The slave is the one begging for a paltry deputy chief whip and didnt get it.
That is the problem.
Is Saraki really a Yoruba man?

Or is he posing as Yoruba in order collect Yoruba goods.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Repeating Mistakes Of Afonja, Awolowo, Abiola, Diya By Ralph Egbu by VirginFinder: 10:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
imhotep:

Other Yorubas are complaining.
Like Tinubu getting HBP over Saraki.

Am I Tinubu?
I'm ok with Saraki being a Yoruba man. I prefer Saraki to Lawan as Senate President provided Dogara remains Speaker.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Repeating Mistakes Of Afonja, Awolowo, Abiola, Diya By Ralph Egbu by VirginFinder: 10:13pm On Aug 10, 2015
imhotep:

[s]That is the problem.
Is Saraki really a Yoruba man?

Or is he posing as Yoruba in order collect Yoruba goods.[/s]

Whatever makes relieves you of the pain of being the real slave of the Nigerian state.

It doesnt change anything.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Repeating Mistakes Of Afonja, Awolowo, Abiola, Diya By Ralph Egbu by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 10, 2015
VirginFinder:

Am I Tinubu?
I'm ok with Saraki being a Yoruba man. I prefer Saraki to Lawan as Senate President provided Dogara remains Speaker.
Ok.
Still other Yorubas are whining

Former member of the Lagos State House of Assembly, Mufutau Egberongbe, has said Nigeria’s Senate President, Bukola Saraki, can still make the country proud by resigning honourably following proofs that the Senate rules under which he emerged as Senate President was forged.

source: http://thenationonlineng.net/forged-senate-rule-its-not-late-for-saraki-to-resign/

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Repeating Mistakes Of Afonja, Awolowo, Abiola, Diya By Ralph Egbu by VirginFinder: 10:15pm On Aug 10, 2015
imhotep:

LMAO
[s]If Igbos are politically inconsequential, then try counting the number of Igbophobic threads that are opened here in Nairaland.

We refuse to be enslaved by cattle-rearing retards grin grin grin[/s]

ibos have been crying about wanting to leave the 'zoo'.

Only animals reside in the zoo. I guess, calling ibos slaves is giving them too much dignity.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Repeating Mistakes Of Afonja, Awolowo, Abiola, Diya By Ralph Egbu by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 10, 2015
VirginFinder:

Whatever makes relieves you of the pain of being the real slave of the Nigerian state.

It doesnt change anything.
Igbos are even collecting other posts in Yoruba land.
choi shocked shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Repeating Mistakes Of Afonja, Awolowo, Abiola, Diya By Ralph Egbu by EastLebanon(m): 10:17pm On Aug 10, 2015
VirginFinder:

yorubas have planned the most coup in nigeria yet no one was successful,the first one was in 1963,when awolowo planned to overthrow balewa,he was caught because he wasn't too smart.
Another was in 1987 by same awolowo,he was caught as usual.
Another was in 1995 by obasanjo and co.,they were caught and sent to prison by abacha.
Another was in 1997 by diya and co.,he was caught and he started crying.
All these made IBB to say if he is sleeping and he heard that there is coup plan going on,and he woke up and found out that it's a yorubaman that is planning the coup that he will go back to his sleep.i know the reason he said so was because he knows that they are not as smart as their igbo and hausa/fulani counterparts.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: Repeating Mistakes Of Afonja, Awolowo, Abiola, Diya By Ralph Egbu by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 10, 2015
How easy it is for Yorubas to assume loyal for one day and just slide into treachery the next day beats me. Is it that treachery is ingrained as part of the Yoruba DNA or they just have a liking for stabbing someone at the back? What a cowardly tribe.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Repeating Mistakes Of Afonja, Awolowo, Abiola, Diya By Ralph Egbu by VirginFinder: 10:18pm On Aug 10, 2015
imhotep:

Ok.
Still other Yorubas are whining

And still other Fulanis like Kabiru Marafa and co are whining. They have even taken him to court.
i just can't imagine why they hate their 'Fulani' brother.

Yet, Yoruba senators like Tayo Alasoadura and Jide Omoworare have moved on.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Repeating Mistakes Of Afonja, Awolowo, Abiola, Diya By Ralph Egbu by VirginFinder: 10:19pm On Aug 10, 2015
imhotep:

[s]Igbos are even collecting other posts in Yoruba land.
choi shocked shocked shocked[/s]

Please what are the posts?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Repeating Mistakes Of Afonja, Awolowo, Abiola, Diya By Ralph Egbu by truefact: 10:21pm On Aug 10, 2015
VirginFinder:

ibos have been crying about wanting to leave the 'zoo'.

Only animals reside in the zoo. I guess, calling ibos slaves is giving them too much dignity.
Yes, we want to leave the zoo because we cant play second those we are better than, unlike yorubas who are born slaves. ...
Igbos are not slaves, we lost out....but you are willing slave...cowards who enjoy playing a second to a cow rearers

You cowards called igbos greedies, but i want to let you know it take boldness to be greedy...it takes bravery to challenge authority, it is only the true progressive that has agenda. ...north has agenda , East has agenda, but the slaves never have agenda....yoruba, you are a slave

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Repeating Mistakes Of Afonja, Awolowo, Abiola, Diya By Ralph Egbu by VirginFinder: 10:21pm On Aug 10, 2015
EastLebanon:
y[s]orubas have planned the most coup in nigeria yet no one was successful,the first one was in 1963,when awolowo planned to overthrow balewa,he was caught because he wasn't too smart.
Another was in 1987 by same awolowo,he was caught as usual.
Another was in 1995 by obasanjo and co.,they were caught and sent to prison by abacha.
Another was in 1997 by diya and co.,he was caught and he started crying.
All these made IBB to say if he is sleeping and he heard that there is coup plan going on,and he woke up and found out that it's a yorubaman that is planning the coup that he will go back to his sleep.i know the reason he said so was because he knows that they are not as smart as their igbo and hausa/fulani counterparts.[/s]

Yet, the same IBB moved the capital to Abuja even when Abuja wasn't ready just to consolidate his grip on power. What was he scared of?
You get sense so?
Was any Yoruba coup plotter ever executed? All those coups were mostly phantom coups.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Repeating Mistakes Of Afonja, Awolowo, Abiola, Diya By Ralph Egbu by VirginFinder: 10:23pm On Aug 10, 2015
truefact:

[s]Yes, we want to leave the zoo because we can play second those we are better than, unlike yorubas who are born slaves. ...
Igbos are slaves, we lost out....but you are willing slave...[/s]

hahahahaha

Now I know ibo ancestors were originally chimpanzees.

Slave to whom?

Do slaves at any time rule their masters?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Repeating Mistakes Of Afonja, Awolowo, Abiola, Diya By Ralph Egbu by VirginFinder: 10:25pm On Aug 10, 2015
huangcheng:
[s]How easy it is for Yorubas to assume loyal for one day and just slide into treachery the next day beats me. Is it that treachery is ingrained as part of the Yoruba DNA or they just have a liking for stabbing someone at the back? What a cowardly tribe.[/s]

The coward is the tribe that is afraid of playing the role of opposition for a split second.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Repeating Mistakes Of Afonja, Awolowo, Abiola, Diya By Ralph Egbu by oluspencer(m): 10:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
Closecall:
Tinubu: Repeating mistakes of Afonja, Awolowo, Abiola, Diya 4
BY OUR REPORTER ON AUGUST 9, 2015 BACK PAGE / COLUMNS, RALPH EGBU
Peoples’ parliament

BY OGBONNAYA WILLIAMS

One of the tragedies of the Bourbon ruling class of France after Waterloo of June 18, 1815, was that they came back to power, having learnt and forgotten nothing. They came back to power in France and continued to repeat the same mistakes that gave birth to the rise of Napoleon Bonaparte and other characteristics of the era. This appears to be true of some per­sonalities in Yoruba history, who saw themselves as the messiahs of their era, but ended up disillusioned. They never got what they wanted because they were propelled by ego, blind hatred and illusions of what they wanted to achieve. This is the same with Alhaji Ahmed Bola Tinubu, who has erroneously been dressed in the robe of a political giant, when ordi­narily he is a political opportunist, masquerading and praying to be ad­dressed as Asiwaju Yorubaland.

He has got the first baptism of fire at the Senate where Senator Bukola Saraki emerged as Senate President. Tinubu wanted to have the Vice Presi­dency and Speaker of the House of Representatives in the Buhari presi­dency. What an illusion! The political amalgam that became the All Progres­sives Congress, APC, which Tinubu, no doubt was the midwife, would soon be the Achilles heel for his political ha­rakiri. The 3rd Republic Senator and former Lagos State governor will soon regret to have made the mistake of his life with the formation of APC. This was the mistake made by Afonja of Ilorin, who, as the Aare Onakanfanfo of Yorubaland, developed a morbid hatred for the reigning Alaafin of Oyo, his boss and emperor of the old Oyo Empire. Tinubu’s hatred for President Goodluck Jonathan was unparralled.

Afonja invited the Fulani jihadist, Alimi, whom he joined up with and destroyed the old Oyo Empire. He thought he would free himself from the influence and power of the Alaafin. The duo on getting back to Ilorin, af­ter the destruction of old Oyo town­ship and empire, Alimi taught Afonja the lesson of his life. Ilorin became an Emirate with Afonja killed. The Muslim Fulanis took over Ilorin land, where till date 95 per cent of the Yor­uba population is ruled by less than 5 pwer cent Fulanis.

Governor Mohammed Lawal, the ANPP Governor of Kwara State (1999- 2003) an Afonja descendent who thought he could force the Fulani’s to retreat and re-write the 200-years old history of the emirate was shoved aside by the Olooye himself, Senator Abuba­kar Olusola Saraki, a Yorubanised Fu­lani. Lawal’s elevation of the Baloguns of Ilorin to Obaship status, (including his father), was reversed by Governor Bukola Saraki.

Chief Obafemi Awolowo repeated the same mistake of Afonja during the Nigerian Civil war (1967-1970). When the then Lt. Colonel Yakubu Gowon came to power on August 1st, 1966, one of the first things he did was to re­lease Awolowo from prison. Realizing that he could not consolidate his grip on power without the backing of the Yoruba, Gowon promptly constituted a Federal Executive Council domi­nated by some of Awos-prewar allies like Joseph Tarka, Aminu Kano and Chief Anthony Enahoro etc. Gowon made Awolowo the Vice-Chairman of the Federal Executive Council and Federal Commissioner for Finance, a position that was equivalent of the position of Prime Minister of Nigeria, which Awolowo had been dreaming of all his life.

Having used Awolowo to vanquish the people of former Eastern Nigeria (Biafrans) Awolowo thought that be­coming the Prime Minister of Nigeria could be his by mere asking for it from those he served during the war (the Northern establishment) as soon as the war ended. Lo, that was never to be as he clearly saw the handwriting on the wall.

Early in 1971, Chief Jeremiah Obafemi Awolowo, to the consterna­tion of his people, resigned from Gow­on’s cabinet. Awolowo’s attempt to be President of Nigeria in 1979 and 1983 through his UPN failed. Neither Chief Philip Umeadi nor Alhaji Mohammed Kura (his running mates) could get him the Igbo or Northern votes in the two elections. Four years after 1983 (1987) Awolowo died, a frustrated man even though he was described as the best President Nigeria never had.

The late MKO Abiola, made the same mistake of Afonja and Awolowo during the 2nd Republic. Abiola in 1980 floated the Concord Group of Newspapers to fight the Tribune group owned by Obafemi Awolowo, in the Western states of Nigeria. He financed and bankrolled the National Party of Nigeria in Ogun State and other Odua states. Concord Press Nigeria Limited Group of newspapers fought and ex­posed Awolowo’s 1000 plots of land deal in Maroko. Having or thinking he had served the Northern establishment enough, in 1982, Umaru Dikko told Abiola to his face that Nigeria (North­ern) presidency was not for the highest bidder. In anger, Abiola resigned from the NPN and said good-bye to Nige­rian politics.

In 1993, Abiola, now the darling of Yorubas and Nigeria though he was ripe for Nigerian presidency was de­nied the victory of June 12, which is now a recurring point in the country’s history. His friend, Ibrahim Babangida and the Northern establishment denied him the Presidency, even when Abiola was a Muslim like them. Again, Abiola in November 18, 1993, was the first to go to Dodan Barracks to congratulate Sani Abacha for sacking his brother, Ernest Shonekan. Abiola even nomi­nated Ministers, with such Progres­sives as Lateef Jakande, Baba Gana Kingibe, Ebenezer Babatope, etc into Sani Abacha’s first cabinet. Abiola had the false belief that Abacha would hand over to him after one year. After a year, June 1994, Abiola made his fa­mous Epetedo Declaration, which led his detention by Abacha until July 8, 1998, when Abiola mysteriously died after drinking tea in the presence of Americans.

The foxy General Sani Abacha when he seized power in 1993, el­evated or demoted General Oladipo Diya as Chief of General Staff from position of Chief of Defence Staff to consolidate his grip on power. Very soon, Diya, acting his master’s script, used the Federal might to batter the NADECO, Afenifere, Odua Move­ment and other real Progressives of the Yoruba struggle. Tinubu even went on exile.

Soon after, Diya bankrolled the ac­tivities of the Imeri Group as Dr. Bode Olajumoke’s home in Imeri, at the periphery of Ondo state soon became the political Mecca and centre of Yor­uba politics. Diya even facilitated the Yoruba man’s position in the emerg­ing UNCP, which was begging Aba­cha among five leprous fingers of the same hand (apology to Bola Ige) to be their presidential candidate. Seeing that he would have no place in Abacha’s transmutation in a civilian presidency, Diya wanted to be clever through coup plotting. He almost paid with his head, thanks to expiration of General Sanni Abacha on June 8, 1998 in controver­sial circumstance.

With the failure of ACN, CPC and ANPP to wrest power from Goodluck Jonathan in 2011, Ahmed Bola Tinubu threw in everything and convinced all the others to dissolve and form the APC, which was meant to have Gen­eral Muhammadu Buhari achieve his ambition to be Nigerian Head of State once again.

Sooner than later, Tinubu would re­alize that the real owners of APC from the North would emerge. They will as Alimi did to Afonja in 1830 Ilorin. At the first post-election convention of the APC, this year, Tinubu would no longer be the National Leader of APC, while such paperweights as Odigie- Oyegun and Lai Mohammed will be swept aside. History, it is said, repeats itself. What can Tinubu manipulate with four APC controlled states in the southwest, while 16 Northern APC states, Imo and Edo states are not un­der his control.

This article is a reaction to the discourse titled “Let Saraki, Ekweremadu and Dogara be” which was published on this page on Sunday July 19, 2014.

Tinubu A.K.A una nightmare

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Release Turaki Now, PDP Tells EFCC / Reno Omokri: 200,000 Nigerians In UK Should Smoke Buhari Out / Masari Says Bandits Are Animals, Wants Approval For Citizens To Bear Arms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.