Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,933 members, 7,838,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Tinubu: Repeating Mistakes Of Afonja, Awolowo, Abiola, Diya By Ralph Egbu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Repeating Mistakes Of Afonja, Awolowo, Abiola, Diya By Ralph Egbu (13308 Views)

Fire Destroys Oladipo Diya's House In Lagos State (Photos) / The Early Mistakes Of President Muhammadu Buhari Administration / Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Repeating Mistakes Of Afonja, Awolowo, Abiola, Diya By Ralph Egbu by obaloppelujo(m): 2:58pm On Jan 08, 2017
why hating jagaban ? 'ok cos he dethroned ''mr i concede defeat''.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Repeating Mistakes Of Afonja, Awolowo, Abiola, Diya By Ralph Egbu by oyatz(m): 2:59pm On Jan 08, 2017
So Tinubu = West?

With the recent apppointment the west is marginalised tinubu may have miscalculated
Re: Tinubu: Repeating Mistakes Of Afonja, Awolowo, Abiola, Diya By Ralph Egbu by oyatz(m): 3:04pm On Jan 08, 2017
So many juvenile political analysts on this forum wrongly assume TRIBE and TRIBAL LOYALTY is all that determine political success.
Nigerian democracy is getting more matured than what those analysts think; tribalism will not continue to be the determining factor in Nigeria's electoral processes.
Re: Tinubu: Repeating Mistakes Of Afonja, Awolowo, Abiola, Diya By Ralph Egbu by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 08, 2017
truefact:

Yes, we want to leave the zoo because we cant play second those we are better than, unlike yorubas who are born slaves. ...
Igbos are not slaves, we lost out....but you are willing slave...cowards who enjoy playing a second to a cow rearers

You cowards called igbos greedies, but i want to let you know it take boldness to be greedy...it takes bravery to challenge authority, it is only the true progressive that has agenda. ...north has agenda , East has agenda, but the slaves never have agenda....yoruba, you are a slave

Cowards are the people who lived in deep forests and never had any political structure before the white man. It takes bravery to build empires and that is what Yorubas did before the white man. I have no doubt in my mind that your forest dwelling folks would have been conquered as well.
What do you know about challenging authority? Treachery is not boldness, it is indeed a craven act of fools blinded by greed. It is exactly what led to your sorry state in the political affairs of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Repeating Mistakes Of Afonja, Awolowo, Abiola, Diya By Ralph Egbu by teamchocolate: 5:33pm On Jan 08, 2017
And number 2 between 2015- 2019... grin and soonest we shall be back to number 1 again

VirginFinder:

You are a dullard!

We Yorubas believe in turn by turn.

We were number 1 between 1999 and 2007.

Very soon, we shall be number 1 again.
Re: Tinubu: Repeating Mistakes Of Afonja, Awolowo, Abiola, Diya By Ralph Egbu by Uchek(m): 12:26pm On Dec 11, 2021
"if the civil was only btween igbo and Hausa-Fulani or Igbos and yorubas, I tell you Igbos will win any day and any time.."

You spoke the truth!

truefact:
Yorubas is has this or that...my question is..WHY haven't yorubas use their suffercation to dislodge the Hausa-Fulani from being the owners of Nigeria?

Yorubas are nothing....Why can't yorubas compare themselves with Hausa-Fulani? Yorubas claim to be the most progressthieves and suffercated, yet they are slaves to Hausa-Fulani...

Mind you, igbos are dislodged by a combined forces which includes the yorubas and Hausa-Fulani. ...if the civil was only btween igbo and Hausa-Fulani or Igbos and yorubas, I tell you Igbos will win any day and any time....yoruba are true cowards...

Igbos are like one man fighting again many men...
Yorubas March Hausa-Fulani man to man, stop being cowards

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019 Polls: Vote PDP All The Way – Ex-governor Chimaroke To Enugu Residents / Buhari Asks Senate To Confirm Tanko Mohammad As CJN / Reps Bill: President Risks Impeachment Over Late Cabinet Formation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.