Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,858 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Blast From The Past (Tuface etc) - Do You Remember When This Video Came Out? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blast From The Past (Tuface etc) - Do You Remember When This Video Came Out? (984 Views)

Tboss: "I Realised That People Dislike Me When I Came Out Of BBNaija" / H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) / 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blast From The Past (Tuface etc) - Do You Remember When This Video Came Out? by NaLaugh: 8:23pm On Aug 10, 2015
These were the early days of the contemporary Nigerian music scene.

Check out the hungry version of Tuface dancing like an earthworm, Tony Tetuila doing what Tony Tetuila does, and Empress Njamah as background dancer. cheesy

These were the days. Some people on Nairaland weren't born when this dropped.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvvu4Dg0eUQ

1 Like

Re: Blast From The Past (Tuface etc) - Do You Remember When This Video Came Out? by pretydiva(f): 8:46pm On Aug 10, 2015
That was d days of little beginning. Hard work indeed pays
Re: Blast From The Past (Tuface etc) - Do You Remember When This Video Came Out? by NaLaugh: 4:33pm On Aug 11, 2015
pretydiva:
That was d days of little beginning. Hard work indeed pays

yup!
Re: Blast From The Past (Tuface etc) - Do You Remember When This Video Came Out? by Rashdimuh(m): 5:45pm On Aug 11, 2015
Ogogoro be like woman if u shack am u go high o.

(1) (Reply)

Adaeze Yobo Caught Smoking Shisha / Kanye West Wearing A Rag And Torn Sweater And It Cost $2,750 / Blood Moon!! !! :eclipse Of The Moon Currently Happening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.