Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

She Has In-depthly Gone Crazy With Me. Please Help!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has In-depthly Gone Crazy With Me. Please Help!!! (3754 Views)

Couples Gone Crazy / Meet The Thick Model Who Is Driving People Crazy With Her Massive Curves-photos / See The Way This Lady Is Driving Her Man Crazy With Her 'selling Point' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Has In-depthly Gone Crazy With Me. Please Help!!! by pelij18(m): 8:55pm On Aug 10, 2015
It was on a cold morning, the weather was a bit nasty. And shivering is never a thing of my liking. On noticing that the ceiling fan was on motion, i got up in distress and put it to an end as i simultaneously got myself veiled with my dads coat.

At that junture i notured a second thought and planned never to attend classes that day but all to no avail as mum disgusted me with her silly shout like a brass. You are in SS3 and you really dont need to miss out for any lecture, go cleanup and dress up immediately. I had no other choice than to obey her else dad might invade in our affair.

Unknown to me, Fate had already prepared I and Christabel for a meet. She was a new student who i fell inlove with at first sight and till this day the love is still at ablaze.

On first seeing her, She was the best thing i have ever seen. She is fair in complexion, her accent and her social correspondent got me turned on (for the fact that she was a first timer never stopped her from beign intriguing). Oh!!! yike how do i get to make this girl my friend and even a life time partner?. I knew the answer but kept panicking when ever i set my eyes on her.

Each time i tried to meet up and tell her my love for her. My brain got obfucated as i was bitten by a gynophobic fly (fiction). Oh God come to my aid and grant me confidence. If love is a disease i should have been a deceased folk by now.

Two (2) years came and gone and i was free from my problematic secondary school. On the date of my final paper, i wrote and cogitated at same time how i might loose this diamond opportunity. Submit your paper as was said by the supervisor, which i did, carefully observing and drawing a plan on how to meetup with her and quote my love for her. Even if it wouldl cost me shame and disgrace i just need to take it. I walked closely to her covered in shame and fear as i was known for shyness with the opposite gender. Hey Christabel i said with a drop of tears from mine eyes. Please do not turn me down. to cut the long story short i made friendship with her and it grew from time to time.

We have both sacrificed alot for our relationship which is aged at 8. As the spring glitters around on daily bases it never seem as if we are getting bored of anyone. After i graduated from tertiary i tried all i could to fix my life up so as to meetup to our subsequent demand since i have plans having her for a wife (which i have kept confidential for years).

Now i have my own personnal business which lures a very huge amount of money for me on daily bases, its lucrative i must say. And now i think i am ready to unlock my wedlock destiny.

What an enigma and coincidence. Our relationship is such a lingered one and here is the devil who made me run on her way subsconsiously and now she is in-depthly crazy with me.

Its 2 weeks now and she doesn't want to pick my calls, neither does she even listen to her parents who does act on my behalf on the bases of my expedient and "kind apologies" to them. Her friends had also rendered pleadings and yet she doesn't want to forgive me.

I really dont want to loose her. No, not at all (we have gone too far for that). Please what should i do to get her heart back?

I really need your kind contribution. Thanks follow nairalanders.
Re: She Has In-depthly Gone Crazy With Me. Please Help!!! by deadZONE: 8:56pm On Aug 10, 2015
Re: She Has In-depthly Gone Crazy With Me. Please Help!!! by Cutehector(m): 8:57pm On Aug 10, 2015
Kindly pay 20dollars for my comment on this
Re: She Has In-depthly Gone Crazy With Me. Please Help!!! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 10, 2015
i just scrolled down, what was he saying?

1 Like

Re: She Has In-depthly Gone Crazy With Me. Please Help!!! by misspicy(f): 9:04pm On Aug 10, 2015
Werinn be ur offence
Re: She Has In-depthly Gone Crazy With Me. Please Help!!! by pelij18(m): 9:08pm On Aug 10, 2015
misspicy:
Werinn be ur offence
Ashame of saying it.
Re: She Has In-depthly Gone Crazy With Me. Please Help!!! by wordbank(m): 9:17pm On Aug 10, 2015
Who don read the essay abeg
I have to reply dis op
Re: She Has In-depthly Gone Crazy With Me. Please Help!!! by sseunth(m): 9:22pm On Aug 10, 2015
How are we going to help you without you telling us what happened...

Go and listen to "it wasn't me by craig david ft shaggy"

3 Likes

Re: She Has In-depthly Gone Crazy With Me. Please Help!!! by pelij18(m): 9:34pm On Aug 10, 2015
sseunth:
How are we going to help you without you telling us what happened...

Go and listen to "it wasn't me by craig david ft shaggy"
Okay okay okay!!! I really need you guys help.

I slapped her.
Re: She Has In-depthly Gone Crazy With Me. Please Help!!! by sseunth(m): 9:36pm On Aug 10, 2015
wordbank:
Who don read the essay abeg
I have to reply dis op
the babe way he dey yansh no gree gv am pussy again....so he need us to beg the babe cus him family don beg her too but this babe no gree....e be like say the babe don see another guy way dey yansh her wella....
Re: She Has In-depthly Gone Crazy With Me. Please Help!!! by Elkewwty(f): 9:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
MJEndow:
i just scrolled down, what was he saying?

lol. I was about to to ask the same question. I couldn't even read a sentence in the op before scrolling down to read comments.

**Scrolls up again**
Re: She Has In-depthly Gone Crazy With Me. Please Help!!! by Solomon19(m): 9:48pm On Aug 10, 2015
WAIT WAIT IS VERY SIMPLE NAAAA HABA NA HIM U GO COMPOSE 9 PAGE, GIVE ME HER NUMBER MAKE I WORK AM SHARP SHARP...
Re: She Has In-depthly Gone Crazy With Me. Please Help!!! by sseunth(m): 9:50pm On Aug 10, 2015
pelij18:
Okay okay okay!!! I really need you guys help.

I slapped her.
bravo

Congratulation bro, you have won ursef a gold medal....

I will cme and unslap her for you....

It means you don't have self control when it comes to getting angry and you want to marry her....you gonna kill her with slap oo....

1 Like

Re: She Has In-depthly Gone Crazy With Me. Please Help!!! by pelij18(m): 9:56pm On Aug 10, 2015
sseunth:
bravo

Congratulation bro, you have won ursef a gold medal....

I will cme and unslap her for you....

It means you don't have self control when it comes to getting angry and you want to marry her....you gonna kill her with slap oo....
I think someone cast a spell on me. Because i had never got angry with her in such a way.
Re: She Has In-depthly Gone Crazy With Me. Please Help!!! by sseunth(m): 10:02pm On Aug 10, 2015
pelij18:
I think someone cast a spare on me. Because i had never thought and even got angry with her in such a way.
the SPARE is working bro, you need to run for ur life....

Walk up to her like a man and tell her you are sorry and if she insist, bro life goes on...

NO TIME

2 Likes

Re: She Has In-depthly Gone Crazy With Me. Please Help!!! by afolwalex20(m): 10:04pm On Aug 10, 2015
Beg her now. What else

Personally o, don't invite anybody with u!
Re: She Has In-depthly Gone Crazy With Me. Please Help!!! by pelij18(m): 10:09pm On Aug 10, 2015
afolwalex20:
Beg her now. What else

Personally o, don't invite anybody with u!
Before doing this i have to let her know on phone isn't it?

And unfortunately she nolonger pick my calls.
Re: She Has In-depthly Gone Crazy With Me. Please Help!!! by tonididdy(m): 10:17pm On Aug 10, 2015
All this wole-soyinkarist write up all because you slappt your babe.

Well beg her some more. You said you make alotta money right then what u waiting for. Hit the pawn shop and get a fairly used epic diamond ring and pop the question .

1 Like

Re: She Has In-depthly Gone Crazy With Me. Please Help!!! by pelij18(m): 10:19pm On Aug 10, 2015
tonididdy:
All this wole-soyinkarist write up all because you slappt your babe.

Well beg her some more. You said you make alotta money right then what u waiting for. Hit the pawn shop and get a fairly used epic diamond ring and pop the question .
Considered
Re: She Has In-depthly Gone Crazy With Me. Please Help!!! by menumchi: 10:19pm On Aug 10, 2015
Young man, pls if u need sincere answers den u'v got to b sincere and tell us all there is abt ur relationship with her and what led to d chaos.
Re: She Has In-depthly Gone Crazy With Me. Please Help!!! by afolwalex20(m): 10:21pm On Aug 10, 2015
pelij18:
Before doing this i have to let her know on phone isn't it?

And unfortunately she nolonger pick my calls.

Don't call her. She's still angry

Just visit. Hope u can beg sha
Re: She Has In-depthly Gone Crazy With Me. Please Help!!! by pelij18(m): 10:25pm On Aug 10, 2015
afolwalex20:

Don't call her. She's still angry

Just visit. Hope u can beg sha
Thanks for such a kind reply. Begging her is not a problem, just that she doesn't seem as one who is ready to forgive me now. Meanwhile this is actually the time i really need her pretty much.
Re: She Has In-depthly Gone Crazy With Me. Please Help!!! by akashi01(m): 10:27pm On Aug 10, 2015
pelij18:
I think someone cast a spare on me. Because i had never thought and even got angry with her in such a way.
cast a SPARE?? shocked shocked

Your English is on another level shocked shocked

ZeezaRapture
Re: She Has In-depthly Gone Crazy With Me. Please Help!!! by pelij18(m): 10:34pm On Aug 10, 2015
akashi01:
cast a SPARE?? shocked shocked

Your English is on another level shocked shocked

ZeezaRapture
Its a mistake bro... But anyway thanks for your correction.

1 Like

Re: She Has In-depthly Gone Crazy With Me. Please Help!!! by ZeezaRapture(m): 10:56pm On Aug 10, 2015
pelij18:
Thanks for such a kind reply. Begging her is not a problem, just that she doesn't seem as one who is ready to forgive me now. Meanwhile this is actually the time i really need her pretty much.

man relax. Yes! I said, RELAX!!! She doesnt pick your calls anymore doesnt mean she will leave you. Afterall, you have been together for many years..

WHAT YOU SHOULD DO...

1. Send her a heart-touching apology message(sms).

2.Call her 3 to 4 days after texting her the apology message.

3. Promise her such thing will never happen again and follow it up by wooing her(girls love itcheesy)

4. After doing the 3 things I mentioned above and she does not come back to you, my brother, you have been dating the wrong person all this while.angry
Re: She Has In-depthly Gone Crazy With Me. Please Help!!! by Gurgle(f): 11:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
n
Re: She Has In-depthly Gone Crazy With Me. Please Help!!! by CertifiedFreak(m): 4:29am On Aug 11, 2015
Dude, all this postulation because you hit your girlfriend. Anyways, you don't ever hit a lady. It's wrong on all levels, it's classless and leaves disaster in its wake. You sound penitent enough though but I must warn you, don't attempt all this "grammar" in your make up text, make you no go exacerbate matter wey dey volatile b4.
Re: She Has In-depthly Gone Crazy With Me. Please Help!!! by pelij18(m): 5:40am On Aug 11, 2015
CertifiedFreak:
Dude, all this postulation because you hit your girlfriend. Anyways, you don't ever hit a lady. It's wrong on all levels, it's classless and leaves disaster in its wake. You sound penitent enough though but I must warn you, don't attempt all this "grammar" in your make up text, make you no go exacerbate matter wey dey volatile b4.
Nice idea... Thanks alot.
Re: She Has In-depthly Gone Crazy With Me. Please Help!!! by reddbone(f): 5:58am On Aug 11, 2015
But, but, why u dey go an slap? What did she ever do to you?
Re: She Has In-depthly Gone Crazy With Me. Please Help!!! by rawtouch: 6:04am On Aug 11, 2015
Drop her nomba so that all of us can call and beg on your behalf, even if her heart deh her back she go reset am
Re: She Has In-depthly Gone Crazy With Me. Please Help!!! by SporaD8: 10:13am On Aug 11, 2015
Bro, Nlers can't help u. it only u and u alone that can help yourself.
8 years together and u mistakenly slap her once(not that I support woman brutality) but on a scale of 1-10, 10 being very mature, I will rate u 8 considering that ladies could b a real pain in the a$$.
Forget the phone call, u never slap her on the phone. instead go to her in person(u mention F&F are interceding on your behalf) they should b around but leave the two of u alone so u can do u begging alone.
If this fails also,just give her like a month or two without communication and watch the magical turnaround. Thank me later.
Re: She Has In-depthly Gone Crazy With Me. Please Help!!! by chigoizie7(m): 12:26pm On Aug 11, 2015
This guy aint serious one bit, after writing all those "Ngugi Wa Tiongo" long story but failed to tell us what happened, after being asked what happened, u had to finally say u slapped her, yet refused to say why u slapped her.

Anyways I just wish she is really busy banging one ugly ,poor guy like dat , ee for red for u

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Bae Finally Agrees To Have Sex With You... / Please Help! My Husband Cannot Sleep Without Sucking Me Every Night – Woman Crie / I Want To Buy Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.