Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

You Won't Believe The Rubbish Statement My Friend Boyfriend Made Over Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Won't Believe The Rubbish Statement My Friend Boyfriend Made Over Sex (9713 Views)

My Boyfriend Made Me Join Nairaland Today. / Three Women In Messy Fight Over Sex / Nigerian Ladies Take Over Sex Market In Kumasi, Ghana (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Won't Believe The Rubbish Statement My Friend Boyfriend Made Over Sex by Toks2008(m): 8:34am On Aug 11, 2015
Adaeze003:

Come again shocked

No marriage?

Ada honestly i tire o

No tradtional wedding yet but only intro

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe The Rubbish Statement My Friend Boyfriend Made Over Sex by kingsilly(m): 8:37am On Aug 11, 2015
Adaeze003:

Come again shocked

No marriage?

NA MAN, he'll be fine
Re: You Won't Believe The Rubbish Statement My Friend Boyfriend Made Over Sex by murphybo(m): 8:45am On Aug 11, 2015
u already knew u guys are not meant to be cos u asked him what will he left for your husband? which is a very wrong question u dating som1 your mind is not working with u having focus on settling with another man only for him to dey sample u for d main time... next tym don't ask such questios
Re: You Won't Believe The Rubbish Statement My Friend Boyfriend Made Over Sex by Adaeze003(f): 9:38am On Aug 11, 2015
kingsilly:

NA MAN, he'll be fine

Man or woman, no1 wants to be alone.

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe The Rubbish Statement My Friend Boyfriend Made Over Sex by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 11, 2015
Jhenny:
that is why it is very neccessary for girls to close their legs and only open when they get married. Dat dude is heartless. He even said it to her face. Smh

KEY WORD : "Dat dude is heartless. He even said it to her face. Smh"
Re: You Won't Believe The Rubbish Statement My Friend Boyfriend Made Over Sex by Ralphlonson(m): 10:03am On Aug 11, 2015
Irannu....Abashaaaaa......! Ole, onishekushe omode... Useless pick, u too like DICK? Noooo, pls don't quit oooo.... Sheebi na u b ashawooo? U this COW
Re: You Won't Believe The Rubbish Statement My Friend Boyfriend Made Over Sex by ivyT(f): 10:03am On Aug 11, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
stop acting like a little b|tch and get on with it.

cant you take a joke?

abi you no get sense ni?

U didnt just say dat..aint nice
Re: You Won't Believe The Rubbish Statement My Friend Boyfriend Made Over Sex by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:06am On Aug 11, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
stop acting like a little b|tch and get on with it.

cant you take a joke?

abi you no get sense ni?

Am not sure many girls will find this 'joke' funny.
Re: You Won't Believe The Rubbish Statement My Friend Boyfriend Made Over Sex by IamLEGEND1: 10:13am On Aug 11, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

Am not sure many girls will find this 'joke' funny.

well then if e pain am

make she waka na,abi to date d guy na by force?

some people too dey overthink things,itz either u take it good faith and move on .

Or

see the joke as an omen and walk out of his life before itz too late(wic i think it already is).

not coming here to tell us,wetin she want make we do for her?
Re: You Won't Believe The Rubbish Statement My Friend Boyfriend Made Over Sex by IamLEGEND1: 10:16am On Aug 11, 2015
ivyT:

U didnt just say dat..aint nice
sori 'bout that.......
allow me to rephrase my words....
she should stop whining
and make up her mind to shut her mouth & put up
or walk out.
#ItzDatSimple
#BetterNow?
Re: You Won't Believe The Rubbish Statement My Friend Boyfriend Made Over Sex by AfroKnight: 10:21am On Aug 11, 2015
Break up with the useless goat. You are too precious for that mofo. He called it a joke but it is his actual intention to sleep with you then dump you for a fresh chick. He cannot even imagine marrying you after all the bed-breaking sex.
Re: You Won't Believe The Rubbish Statement My Friend Boyfriend Made Over Sex by adedayourt(m): 10:40am On Aug 11, 2015
bolajioginni:
Our conversation below

''My name is Mimi as my friends call me..am an undergraduate..I have a boyfriend and we have dated for 7months now. Since we started dating, this guy has not done anything for me. I understand perfectly well that he is serving so I don't disturb him about money..
But last night we had problem. The problem is he said the next time we see that we will have sex for a very long time unlike before. I then asked him that, after all these sex that we are having, that what will he leave for my husband if eventually we don't marry. Onlyto him to reply: he said he is eating the main thing now, that my husband will eat the remains.
When he noticed I was not happy with his response, he said he was joking.. Now my question is: should I still go ahead with this guy or should I quit?''

either u cont or not he has already eaten the main thing so whoeva u eventually marry can only manage d remains.

so its left for to either allow him lick plate after choplating d main thing or quit den allow ur hubby com lick the plate
Re: You Won't Believe The Rubbish Statement My Friend Boyfriend Made Over Sex by lilspiceyy(f): 11:07am On Aug 11, 2015
bolajioginni:
Our conversation below

''My name is Mimi as my friends call me..am an undergraduate..I have a boyfriend and we have dated for 7months now. Since we started dating, this guy has not done anything for me. I understand perfectly well that he is serving so I don't disturb him about money..
But last night we had problem. The problem is he said the next time we see that we will have sex for a very long time unlike before. I then asked him that, after all these sex that we are having, that what will he leave for my husband if eventually we don't marry. Onlyto him to reply: he said he is eating the main thing now, that my husband will eat the remains.
When he noticed I was not happy with his response, he said he was joking.. Now my question is: should I still go ahead with this guy or should I quit?''
Babe quit! He isn't joking oooo
Re: You Won't Believe The Rubbish Statement My Friend Boyfriend Made Over Sex by igwedaboss(m): 11:14am On Aug 11, 2015
bolajioginni:
Our conversation below

He has no atom of respect for you.
He doesn't value you.
There are jokes and there are jokes, this type of joke isn't joke.
Read in btw the lines.
He hasn't even don anything for you, the excuse is because he is serving. That's no excuse.
Wake up
Re: You Won't Believe The Rubbish Statement My Friend Boyfriend Made Over Sex by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 11, 2015
I laf. If you quit now,hu r yu leaving the half remains for?. I laf again.

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe The Rubbish Statement My Friend Boyfriend Made Over Sex by chigoizie7(m): 11:59am On Aug 11, 2015
In as much as him being wrong to ascertain such, but hey,

U and I know that the guy is telling the truth.

Whatever remains of u for your future husband is nothing but a remnant.

But he is very wrong to have said it in the manner he did.

but what answer were u expecting from him for asking I'm such questions? Were u expecting him to tell u , " Nooo, babe u know I will marry u, so, it makes no difference if I can have it now" ?

Btw, what were u even gonna leave for his future wife after milking the better and healthier part of his juice(sperm)?
Re: You Won't Believe The Rubbish Statement My Friend Boyfriend Made Over Sex by Abbey2sam(m): 1:22pm On Aug 11, 2015
he just jokingly told you the truth
Re: You Won't Believe The Rubbish Statement My Friend Boyfriend Made Over Sex by donMIG(m): 2:23pm On Aug 11, 2015
bolajioginni:
Our conversation below

U ma don hear him mentality...guy just dei use ur hole take flex...any tym he will go be cos u don turn scrapp

Him no wan marry but screw u na top priority

Am ashamed of u...after all d Bullshit d guy said u still come here dey ask for advice...make I c ur photos sef

DELETE D GUY GET ONE WHO LOVES U N NOT SOME ONE WHO JUST WANT GET LAID
Re: You Won't Believe The Rubbish Statement My Friend Boyfriend Made Over Sex by whugo(m): 3:03pm On Aug 11, 2015
Jhenny:
sex isn't normal in a relationship,it is only normal in marraige. Just becos everyone is having sex while dating doesn't make it right. Make d girl leave d guy and like everyone else adviced. She should face her studies
My friend wake up abeg. The world is dynamic,but I wonder why we humans don't change with time!
Re: You Won't Believe The Rubbish Statement My Friend Boyfriend Made Over Sex by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 11, 2015
mecuzee:
U sound like a kid. Better face your studies!
u took the words of my mouth

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe The Rubbish Statement My Friend Boyfriend Made Over Sex by Optimist3rd(m): 3:24pm On Aug 11, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Please quit

You're conversation with him was so awkward I cringed
Hey auntie... Are you not that chick that featured on phyno's song Yayo?... That booty chick that made the song more interesting?
Re: You Won't Believe The Rubbish Statement My Friend Boyfriend Made Over Sex by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 11, 2015
Optimist3rd:

Hey auntie... Are you not that chick that featured on phyno's song Yayo?... That booty chick that made the song more interesting?
Hey Uncle. No I am not grin

don't call me aunty I'm younger than you
Re: You Won't Believe The Rubbish Statement My Friend Boyfriend Made Over Sex by loswhite(m): 3:41pm On Aug 11, 2015
Jhenny:
that is why it is very neccessary for girls to close their legs and only open when they get married. Dat dude is heartless. He even said it to her face. Smh
She asked a stupid question and she got a stupid answer

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe The Rubbish Statement My Friend Boyfriend Made Over Sex by Optimist3rd(m): 3:46pm On Aug 11, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Hey Uncle. No I am not grin
don't call me aunty I'm younger than you
Tarrr I'm younger ma 😁
Re: You Won't Believe The Rubbish Statement My Friend Boyfriend Made Over Sex by czarr(m): 3:47pm On Aug 11, 2015
Her question implied that she doesn't see him as her husband... Na she start am joor..
Wetin she bin want make the guy talk nagrin

Dem de use demselves oo
No victor no vanquishedgrin
Re: You Won't Believe The Rubbish Statement My Friend Boyfriend Made Over Sex by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 11, 2015
Optimist3rd:

Tarrr I'm younger ma 😁
I win. I'm younger than that. grin
Don't tell anyone o I don't want all these 'catch them young ritualists people to be disturbing me
Re: You Won't Believe The Rubbish Statement My Friend Boyfriend Made Over Sex by bakkajo: 3:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
my dear, pack your load and go. He obviously doesn't respect you.
Re: You Won't Believe The Rubbish Statement My Friend Boyfriend Made Over Sex by Emmanuel602(m): 3:56pm On Aug 11, 2015
Please don't continue with this guy he is up to no good....
Just contact me on 08039721598 for a perfect relationship. I will make sure I Chop the REMAINS and reserve the MAIN thing for your future husband.

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe The Rubbish Statement My Friend Boyfriend Made Over Sex by Solomon19(m): 4:02pm On Aug 11, 2015
Emmanuel602:
Please don't continue with this guy he is up to no good....
Just contact me on 08039721598 for a perfect relationship. I will make sure I Chop the REMAINS and reserve the MAIN thing for your future husband.
YOUR A BIG FOOOL WE ARE SERIOUS HERE...
Re: You Won't Believe The Rubbish Statement My Friend Boyfriend Made Over Sex by Emmanuel602(m): 4:06pm On Aug 11, 2015
Solomon19:
YOUR A BIG FOOOL WE ARE SERIOUS HERE...
Lolz GO AND DIE
Re: You Won't Believe The Rubbish Statement My Friend Boyfriend Made Over Sex by Optimist3rd(m): 4:35pm On Aug 11, 2015
MrsPhyno:

I win. I'm younger than that. grin
Don't tell anyone o I don't want all these 'catch them young ritualists people to be disturbing me
You lost, you can't be younger than that tongue
and why will you be scared when you've got phyno an ISIL recruit!
Re: You Won't Believe The Rubbish Statement My Friend Boyfriend Made Over Sex by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 11, 2015
Optimist3rd:

You lost, you can't be younger than that tongue
and why will you be scared when you've got phyno an ISIL recruit!
Why can't I be?

Phyno na Igbo boy na we don't roll like dat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

???????????????????? / Woman Regularly Posts Videos Of Herself Breastfeeding Her Sons (pics) / Am Crushing On This Lady In This Popular Meme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.