Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,867 members, 7,844,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal (33765 Views)

Abdulmumni Jibril: Dogara Is A Pretender, Hypocrite & A Coward / Dogara Has Declared War Against Buhari, Party, Says Pro-gbajabiamila Group / Compare And Contrast_which Service Chief Is More Competent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by Draybaba1: 7:32am On Aug 11, 2015
jimi4us:
all you yorubber touts always believe that once you see someone with US certificate that means the person is superior than others. you people will continue to diee in poverty.
I thought you were wise but I did not u are a common fool too....
Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by Iwonimi(m): 7:34am On Aug 11, 2015
See igbo boy wit sentiment
chukwudi44:
Well said Tambuwal!! We can not allow a puppet to preside over any arm of the NASS.That can only happen in the amala region
Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by kennybabs1980: 7:34am On Aug 11, 2015
sigiyaya:
From what i am seeing, some part of this country may surprisingly be dumped out of this Government grin grin grin grin
SouthEast abi, they aren't bothered please, proudly 5%

1 Like

Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by Iwonimi(m): 7:35am On Aug 11, 2015
Broda why can't u leave dat vagabond alone
Draybaba1:

I thought you were wise but I did not u are a common fool too....
Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by Draybaba1: 7:35am On Aug 11, 2015
map5:
Tambuwal will surely debunk this statement before an hour.
Sure.....even if he does, He has stabbed himself politically(loyality & Trust).....the law of Karma is still playing out on both sides.
Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by omojeesu(m): 7:37am On Aug 11, 2015
Shame!
Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by Akanbiedu(m): 7:38am On Aug 11, 2015
oduastates:

Did I read it ?
I read it and took out my history books . Then I digested it and took a long and short view of the polity.
people throw the word enlightenment around a lot but you have to be switched on to know what is happening.
Leadership qualities ?
That is for the newspaper.
Read again
Your future is being determined as read .
It could be
Another Jonathan ( bad governance)
Civil war
Partition
Constitutional Crisis
Nothing
Good government
It could be anything but the national assembly is going to have a say on the next president.

I bet 90% of commentators do not understand this line.
Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by peedeeasobie(m): 7:38am On Aug 11, 2015
oduastates:

You meant
Articulate , ambitious and self confident .

I have come to understand that in Nigeria, those are considered bad qualities.
I will agree with you that he can be over ambitious at times .
But What exactly would you call Obama or David Cameron ?
They said the same thing when a certain man was warning of the impending fiscal crisis in 1983 .
The gbajamila guy happens to be one out of about six people who has any business in the House of Representatives. Most of the rest have no business and are unfit to represent a herd of cattle . The other being , Abike Dabiri , the northern guy who grilled iweala and one guy from the SE who seems to be on top of the issues .
Apart from that , you could as well scrap the entire National Assembly and not feel it . Better still , change it to a house of Chiefs with the Kings representing the constituencies.
Cutting through the drama , only the discerning can cut through the conspiracy.
Buhari is an elderly man ... You know what I mean .
They are already burying the man even though he is still very much with us.
It is nothing about leadership or service but all about the primitive accumulation of power and money if the inevitable thing that happens to everyman should happen during his tenure.
A primordial power struggle is being waged and some people are limiting it to a inconsequential statement from a former speaker.
i guess perpetually voting for clowns means that some regions will continue to be the insignificant enablers of what has led Nigeria to its current situation.
North west conservative are already moving in their chess pieces to take over should Buhari die . The idiotic and corrupt politicians and their supporters from the south are singing hallelujah.
Later , they will be complaining about marginalisation and how all oil blocks are owned by the North .
On the other hand , am happy. Tinubu would be a golden asset to have in the liberation movement .when his eyes opens that he is trying building a house on quick sand.......Nigeria is beyond redemption.

'proud, arrogant and too forward' is completely different from 'articulate, ambitious and self- confident'.

You are simply reading your mind into his opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by Iwonimi(m): 7:39am On Aug 11, 2015
Well said aminu tambuwal cos he think it mallam administration....... judge from d their outspoken very competent and have leadership skillz dan dogara
Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by omojeesu(m): 7:39am On Aug 11, 2015
There are no permanent friends in politics, but permanent interests!

1 Like

Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by omojeesu(m): 7:49am On Aug 11, 2015
kennydee05:

All I want is democratisation of our political system with merit and not politics or ethnicity

Good for democracy

I hope this one will be good for us o because there are no morals here.
Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by omojeesu(m): 7:53am On Aug 11, 2015
datribune:
Tambuwal is not a very wise man. How does such treachery help his political future going forward. He has shown both his friends in d APC & d PDP dat he can not be trusted. He has dispelled all doubts dat he is a serial betrayer to be avoided like a leper & dat his betrayal of d PDP in 2011 was a one-off thing. I think sometime in future, he'll pay politically 4 having such a treacherous DNA..

Dead right! Except he doesn't need the south west again.

1 Like

Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by anigbajumo(m): 7:54am On Aug 11, 2015
zimoni:
What?

Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I can't believe this.

Barr Femi Gbajabiamila, who practised Law in USA for years, is not competent to lead House? Lawd Jisos. Jisos Christ of Otueke.

Femi, you see your life now? You see your damn life outside?

You worked against your own, Mulikat Akande, so Tambuwal could become Speaker.

You convinced Tinubu to support him, you lobbied and got the job done for Tambuwal, being the head of opposition then.

Tinubu asked you several times, Femi are you sure this guy will not betray you? Are you sure you know what you are doing? You Olorinla Femi stood to your gun, you convinced Tinubu to order the SW Hons and ACN members at large. Tinubu set machinery in motion and Tambuwal became the Speaker despite the fact that PDP wanted Mulikat Akande as the Speaker unopposed.

Funny enough, some of his Brothers in North voted for him against their PDP candidate Mulikat Akande.

Now that you needed their support, did they reciprocate the good gesture?

NO.

They said YOU(FEMI GBAJABIAMILA) is NOT COMPETENT. I still can't believe this.

Femi, you got served.

You of all people shouldn't have worked again the emergence of your own, Mulikat Akande.

You are both Yorubas.

You are both Muslims.

You are both Lawyers.

You are both SWesterners.

Yet, You(Oloriboobo Ti N Bo Mo'gbo) Femi Gbajawhatever WORKED AGAINST YOUR OWN SISTER.

Karma Is Indeed A Dam.

Femi, if you are reading this, YOU DID NOT LEARN FROM THE PAST EVENTS IN THIS COUNTRY AND NOW YOU'VE LEARNT YOUR LESSONS IN A BITTER WAY.

You got SERVED Femi.

You DESERVED whatever treatment you got from them.

You Made Him The Speaker Indirectly and now Tambuwals says You are NOT COMPETENT.

O Ma Shey Oooooooooo.

What A Pity.

Alaabaa.

Alaabaa.

U nailed da fact.....

2 Likes

Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by Rexyl(m): 7:57am On Aug 11, 2015
map5:
. Vision for what? I can only agree on focus, because he distracted both PDP n APC with his treachery character that you label as vision. pls, can you just state at least four breakthroughs the masses enjoy under this opportunist you called Mr visionary.

I mean what got him to the position he occupies presently. His vision was to outsmart those who supported him thinking they can be his Ogas and use him to achieve their aims, not knowing he would ride on them to become their superior. Now he is a governor and can influence things beyond the reach of Tinubu, others with the support of President Bihari.
Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by Lionsclaw: 8:11am On Aug 11, 2015
Tambuwal be care what you say before Tinubu sends saharareporters to dig up unbelieveable dirts about you lol cos that is what Tinubu does best these days. Saraki and Fashola are living examples
Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by dunkem21(m): 8:20am On Aug 11, 2015
mbulela:

Look at the Tambuwal who is rating competence!!
In a sane society men like Tambuwal will have no place in the gathering of men.
Who leads the national assembly is irrelevant to me. It is a band of barbarians who have no other agenda but a primitive consolidation of power and greedy accumulation of Commonwealth funds.
A political system that breeds gangsters, petty thieves and confirmed fraudsters will yield no development for the polity. Orange trees never produce mangoes.
It is a closed case.
Let us watch the competence of the clowns and shudder in agony.

I agree with you, totally ..Those bunch of "incompetent clowns, gangsters, petty thieves and confirmed FRAUDSTERS" (Your words) are from the same political party grin

Remind me the name again grin
Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by mbulela: 8:25am On Aug 11, 2015
dunkem21:

I agree with you, totally ..Those bunch of "incompetent clowns, gangsters, petty thieves and confirmed FRAUDSTERS" (Your words) are from the same political party grin

Remind me the name again grin
I am beyond parochial interests.
The clowns, gangsters, petty thieves and confirmed fraudsters belong to all political parties in the Nass irrespective of the acronym depicting their organisation.
Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by Reference(m): 8:33am On Aug 11, 2015
oduastates:

You meant

They said the same thing when a certain man was warning of the impending fiscal crisis in 1983 .
The gbajamila guy happens to be one out of about six people who has any business in the House of Representatives. Most of the rest have no business and are unfit to represent a herd of cattle . The other being , Abike Dabiri , the northern guy who grilled iweala and one guy from the SE who seems to be on top of the issues .
Apart from that , you could as well scrap the entire National Assembly and not feel it . Better still , change it to a house of Chiefs with the Kings representing the constituencies.
It is nothing about leadership or service but all about the primitive accumulation of power and money if the inevitable thing that happens to everyman should happen during his tenure.
A primordial power struggle is being waged and some people are limiting it to a inconsequential statement from a former speaker.
i guess perpetually voting for clowns means that some regions will continue to be the insignificant enablers of what has led Nigeria to its current situation.
North west conservative are already moving in their chess pieces to take over should Buhari die . The idiotic and corrupt politicians and their supporters from the south are singing hallelujah.
Later , they will be complaining about marginalisation and how all oil blocks are owned by the North .
On the other hand , am happy. Tinubu would be a golden asset to have in the liberation movement .when his eyes opens that he is trying building a house on quick sand.......Nigeria is beyond redemption.

See yasef. Talking from both sides. You say some people from the south are hailing, supporting this. But didn't you people vote against the south and 'gave power' to the 'north'. Now you are angry that some others are supporting the same north at your expense. It all means that by and large the so called vote for change was just to get Tinubu, his group and his interests into power. You can barely hide this. And now that this is not happening you roundly condemn Nigeria as beyond redemption....because of one man, Tinubu and his interests. That line of thought my friend is the tragedy.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by dunkem21(m): 8:36am On Aug 11, 2015
mbulela:

I am beyond parochial interests.
The clowns, gangsters, petty thieves and confirmed fraudsters belong to all political parties in the Nass irrespective of the acronym depicting their organisation.

OK, agreed but ..Lai Mohammed will never agree with you grin
Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by simplynola(m): 8:41am On Aug 11, 2015
He's competent cuz he's your kinsman shey but Gbajabiamila wasn't competent when he moved the motion to make you speaker? Brainless
Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by 49cents(m): 8:44am On Aug 11, 2015
datribune:
Tambuwal is not a very wise man. How does such treachery help his political future going forward. He has shown both his friends in d APC & d PDP dat he can not be trusted. He has dispelled all doubts dat he is a serial betrayer to be avoided like a leper & dat his betrayal of d PDP in 2011 was a one-off thing. I think sometime in future, he'll pay politically 4 having such a treacherous DNA..

TAMBUNWAL HAS FRIENDS IN THE SOUTHEAST WHO WILL BE MORE THAN WILLING TO SUPPORT HIM SHOULD WANT TO RUN IN 2019

THE TRUTH IS THE NIRTH DOES NOT NEED THE SOUTH WEST ANYMORE

6 Likes

Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 11, 2015
AAre we now saying that Dogara is more competent than Femi?

Well, APC"s TambÀwal said so
Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 11, 2015
49cents:

TAMBUNWAL HAS FRIENDS IN THE SOUTHEAST WHO WILL BE MORE THAN WILLING TO SUPPORT HIM SHOULD WANT TO RUN IN 2019

THE TRUTH IS THE NIRTH DOES NOT NEED THE SOUTH WEST ANYMORE
My brother, people like Tambawal should forget about the Presidency.
Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by freeage7(m): 9:02am On Aug 11, 2015
Gbajabiamila actions and inaction actually cost him the speaker of the 8th assembly. A responsible leader will never scale through a fence, just imagine, Gbajabiamila did scale through the fence during the crisis in the house then, how can he then expect to be the speaker with that irresponsible act.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by dualsurvey: 9:05am On Aug 11, 2015
One thing I've come to learn over the whole issue, WHAT WILL BE WILL SURELY BE.
Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by HopeAtHand: 9:06am On Aug 11, 2015
oduastates:

You meant

Absolute Rubbish.

Your effort at downplaying the fact that Yorubas were efficiently Schemed out from the positions they believed were theirs is laughable.

You cannot have me convinced that Femi is more suited for the post than Dogara as Dogara is the exact opposite of the utterly Arrogant Femi and he proved himself a very efficien leader during his time as a comittee chairman.

So if Buhari dies, you feel a Yoruba will be allowed to Rule again..Hahahahahaha.wait and see.

2 Likes

Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by fx45(m): 9:08am On Aug 11, 2015
sukkot:
this matter is between the two tribes that control nigeria. yoruba and hausa.. lipsrsealed grin
That is actually a very bad and distasteful statement to make....

1 Like

Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by OwoLee(m): 9:12am On Aug 11, 2015
zimoni:
What?

Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I can't believe this.

Barr Femi Gbajabiamila, who practised Law in USA for years, is not competent to lead House? Lawd Jisos. Jisos Christ of Otueke.

Femi, you see your life now? You see your damn life outside?

You worked against your own, Mulikat Akande, so Tambuwal could become Speaker.

You convinced Tinubu to support him, you lobbied and got the job done for Tambuwal, being the head of opposition then.

Tinubu asked you several times, Femi are you sure this guy will not betray you? Are you sure you know what you are doing? You Olorinla Femi stood to your gun, you convinced Tinubu to order the SW Hons and ACN members at large. Tinubu set machinery in motion and Tambuwal became the Speaker despite the fact that PDP wanted Mulikat Akande as the Speaker unopposed.

Funny enough, some of his Brothers in North voted for him against their PDP candidate Mulikat Akande.

Now that you needed their support, did they reciprocate the good gesture?

NO.

They said YOU(FEMI GBAJABIAMILA) is NOT COMPETENT. I still can't believe this.

Femi, you got served.

You of all people shouldn't have worked again the emergence of your own, Mulikat Akande.

You are both Yorubas.

You are both Muslims.

You are both Lawyers.

You are both SWesterners.

Yet, You(Oloriboobo Ti N Bo Mo'gbo) Femi Gbajawhatever WORKED AGAINST YOUR OWN SISTER.

Karma Is Indeed A Dam.

Femi, if you are reading this, YOU DID NOT LEARN FROM THE PAST EVENTS IN THIS COUNTRY AND NOW YOU'VE LEARNT YOUR LESSONS IN A BITTER WAY.

You got SERVED Femi.

You DESERVED whatever treatment you got from them.

You Made Him The Speaker Indirectly and now Tambuwals says You are NOT COMPETENT.

O Ma Shey Oooooooooo.

What A Pity.

Alaabaa.

Alaabaa.

Hmmm, these goes to show the level of hatred yorubas have for one another, we don't support each other, No unity...this is really affecting us in the sharing formula of positions in the country...I think for once yorubas need to rise up above party sentiments to support their own in positions of power...all in all, the unity nd peaceful coexistence of Nigerians is the most Important....
Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by Splashme: 9:14am On Aug 11, 2015
barcanista:
A[b]Are we now saying that Dogara is more competent than Femi?
[/b]

Well, APC"s TambÀwal said so

Bros, by miles.
Unlike Gbaja, Dogara is not a louzy type

2 Likes

Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by Jman06(m): 9:16am On Aug 11, 2015
Well said Tambuwal!
We don't need any amala-eating gbajawhatever with diarrhoea of the mouth to lead the house. A gbaja leading the house would divide the house rather than unite it.

For those of you bashing Tambuwal for stating the truth, I can only say keep on wailing. Tambuwal or any other northerner who wants to run for presidency in 2019 does not need the Southwest, all they need is to form a sincere alliance with the SE/SS.
I have said it before and I will say it again that from history of Nigerian politics, the north and igbos form better alliance.

4 Likes

Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by zimoni(f): 9:17am On Aug 11, 2015
OwoLee:

Hmmm, these goes to show the level of hatred yorubas have for one another, we don't support each other, No unity...this is really affecting us in the sharing formula of positions in the country...I think for once yorubas need to rise up above party sentiments to support their own in positions of power...all in all, the unity nd peaceful coexistence of Nigerians is the most Important....

It's too bad some of our people are yet to learn from past events in this nation.

You protect your own, you don't work against your kinsman in this Nigeria where we found ourselves.

It's quite unfortunate. Too badt.

1 Like

Re: Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal by mbulela: 9:30am On Aug 11, 2015
dunkem21:

OK, agreed but ..Lai Mohammed will never agree with you grin
Lai Mohammed is inconsequential in the scheme of things. His rants hold no value to sane members of the society.
Olisa Metuh is worse. His attempts at spin are amateurish and loutish to boot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ukrainian, Polish Police Threaten To Shoot Unarmed African Students (Videos) / FG To Disburse $322m Abacha Loot To Nigerians - Daily Trust / 2019: Tinubu, Governors May Be Seeking Amaechi's Removal As Buhari's Campaign DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.