Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,814 members, 7,810,126 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

South South: Nigeria's Pride Through Diversity - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / South South: Nigeria's Pride Through Diversity (23666 Views)

South African Lady Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Culture With Pride / 5 Interesting Facts About Nothern-nigeria Pride Queen Aminat (pics) / Igbos Vs Yorubas: Similarities In Diversity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South South: Nigeria's Pride Through Diversity by madenigga(m): 9:34pm On Aug 11, 2015
Some of this Self acclaimed SS spokesmen are funny.
That's how the other day I was reading a comment by dat little boy spanishkid from Edo state saying rubbish up and down, saying the igbos in d SS migrated to the SS that when the time is right they would kill or chase back those igbos back to the Southeast...lol''' look at the hatred been meted on my tribe and some greedy people want us to turn away from it.
If it's money my state is not lacking it,
If it's oil my community is not lacking it,
U tribalistic igbo hating people from Edo state if u hate igbos whether it's SE igbo or smwere else u hv we SS igbos to contend with.
One Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: South South: Nigeria's Pride Through Diversity by Udmaster(m): 11:14pm On Aug 11, 2015
madenigga:
That's how the other day I was reading a comment by dat little boy spanishkid from Edo state saying rubbish up and down, saying the igbos in d SS migrated to the SS that when the time is right they would kill or chase back those igbos back to the Southeast...lol''' look at the hatred been meted on my tribe and some greedy people want us to turn away from it.
U tribalistic igbo hating people from Edo state if u hate igbos whether it's SE igbo or smwere else u hv we SS igbos to contend with.
One Nigeria.
don't mind them, The Edos hate and envy the SS Igbos because they are part of the Great IGBO Nation that have achieved and still achieving many great things..
IGBOS- Beautiful People that GOD have blessed.

Btw, many Southwest people here use different moniker to claim "I am SS" beware of them, their aim to divide the IGBO NATION with their propaganda.
Abia State NDDC state alone produces more barrel than Edo state which have tiny or no oil

8 Likes

Re: South South: Nigeria's Pride Through Diversity by Appleyard(m): 1:51am On Aug 12, 2015
Buchukwu:
@OP You're the biggest fool i've seen. Can you name where south south is in geography? Yoruba media has messed your brain up. Mad person
This is the reason why Nairaland is becoming a place of nonentities with psychotic tribalistic defective hormones! So it has become impossible for some people to run replies first without attacking the personality of the other?

Pathetic.

3 Likes

Re: South South: Nigeria's Pride Through Diversity by sherrylo: 3:49am On Aug 12, 2015
@ Sweetmelon the Esan people are they from Etsako? They also dress like the Yoruba people.

2 Likes

Re: South South: Nigeria's Pride Through Diversity by Nobody: 4:28am On Aug 12, 2015
Udmaster:
don't mind them, The Edos hate and envy the SS Igbos because they are part of the Great IGBO Nation that have achieved and still achieving many great things..

Btw, many Southwest people here use different moniker to claim "I am SS" beware of them, their aim to divide the IGBO NATION with their propaganda.
Abia State NDDC state alone produces more barrel than Edo state which have tiny or no oil

They don't envy Igbos bro get a grip.

5 Likes

Re: South South: Nigeria's Pride Through Diversity by Nobody: 4:31am On Aug 12, 2015
Sweetlemon:
The Esan swag is legendary! atbu1983 I hope this is Esan?

The traditional wear of the Esan male.. I know one group in Ghana tiess their cloth over the right shoulder the same way, I don't the group exactly.
Re: South South: Nigeria's Pride Through Diversity by Nobody: 4:37am On Aug 12, 2015
sherrylo:
@ Sweetmelon the Esan people are they from Etsako? They also dress like the Yoruba people.

No they're two different groups.
Re: South South: Nigeria's Pride Through Diversity by bokohalal(m): 4:48am On Aug 12, 2015
Udmaster:

What a laugh! Edos hate who? Why? For what?

The Edo only thinks about himself. Every other person or thing is of no consequence.
The only way an Edo will hate you would be for a non Edo to want to be Edo. Long ago,they would have killed for that. And they often did. Imagine a Brahmin and a Dalit and you will get the message.

6 Likes

Re: South South: Nigeria's Pride Through Diversity by Nobody: 4:56am On Aug 12, 2015
bokohalal:

The Edo only thinks about himself. Every other person or thing is of no consequence.
The only way an Edo will hate you would be for a non Edo to want to be Edo. Long ago,they would have killed for that. And they often did. Imagine a Brahmin and a Dalit and you will get the message.

You've said it all.

2 Likes

Re: South South: Nigeria's Pride Through Diversity by trapQ: 6:06am On Aug 12, 2015
You're the new jega cheesy pls ignore the modafvckers. We're unique in our own different ways.

Proudly urhobo wink
Sweetlemon:
I will pretend not to see any hateful comments here.
This thread is to celebrate the SS people.
Enjoy people!

3 Likes

Re: South South: Nigeria's Pride Through Diversity by trapQ: 6:22am On Aug 12, 2015
Very true!! And they claim to be our brothers and sisters.. Smh to anyone who falls for those falsehoods.
EdCure:
By their comments here, it is very clear that the ibos are the REAL enemies of the SS. They make troubles everywhere they find themselves even when no one invites them.

3 Likes

Re: South South: Nigeria's Pride Through Diversity by Nobody: 6:34am On Aug 12, 2015
sherrylo:

Etsako is different thribe from Esan. Etsako is in Edo North with Auchi as the most popular town (Gov Oshiomole is etsako) while Esan is in Edo central with Ekpoma and Uromi as d most popular towns.

Due to long time interaction, and because most of us are descendant of benin, many tribes in Edo state and Delta state share some similarity with each other and bini. But at different degree.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South South: Nigeria's Pride Through Diversity by Udmaster(m): 6:35am On Aug 12, 2015
bokohalal:

don't make me laugh, No sensible Igbo man will want to be part of a juju people with an ancestral link to Italy.

8 Likes

Re: South South: Nigeria's Pride Through Diversity by Sanchez01: 7:32am On Aug 12, 2015
EdCure:
God bless the South South - The most coveted region/geo-political zone in Nigeria!

#ProudlyEdo!
gringringrin

God bless the South-South!
Sweetlemon, you're a very good observer. Regardless, take out the "ogogoro" part for me and I'm good with the list. My Urhobo folks, the aged as you rightly stated, are chronic womanizersgrin. God bless you.

#ProudlyUrhobo!

1 Like

Re: South South: Nigeria's Pride Through Diversity by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 12, 2015
Sanchez01:

gringringrin

God bless the South-South!
Sweetlemon, you're a very good observer. Regardless, take out the "ogogoro" part for me and I'm good with the list. My Urhobo folks, the aged as you rightly stated, are chronic womanizersgrin. God bless you.

#ProudlyUrhobo!

Bros leave that thing. when it come to ogogoro aka "Shekpe" or "Sapele Water" , Urhobo with sapele in particular, no dey carry last!
we the Esan drink ogogoroh alot too but we be learner where sapele dey!

**ProudlyEsan.

2 Likes

Re: South South: Nigeria's Pride Through Diversity by Sanchez01: 8:04am On Aug 12, 2015
atbu1983:

Bros leave that thing. when it come to ogogoro aka "Shekpe" or "Sapele Water" , Urhobo with sapele in particular, no dey carry last!

**ProudlyEsan.
gringrincheesygringrin
I'm very much aware that my people worship and adore ogogoro. They wake up to discuss while the women go about their chores. "Sapele water" is a cheap commodity among the Urhobos, fortunately, a light-headed me don't take alcohol. I have an Esan friend, by the waycheesy "Omodia".

Sweetlemon, please add this, Urhobo men are lazy. They walk aimlessly all day or stay indoor while their women take the role of the man.

1 Like

Re: South South: Nigeria's Pride Through Diversity by Sweetlemon(f): 8:22am On Aug 12, 2015
Sanchez01:

gringrincheesygringrin
I'm very much aware that my people worship and adore ogogoro. They wake up to discuss while the women go about their chores. "Sapele water" is a cheap commodity among the Urhobos, fortunately, a light-headed me don't take alcohol. I have an Esan friend, by the waycheesy "Omodia".

Sweetlemon, please add this, Urhobo men are lazy. They walk aimlessly all day or stay indoor while their women take the role of the man.

cheesy cheesy I don't think it applies to new generation guys though.
Re: South South: Nigeria's Pride Through Diversity by Sweetlemon(f): 8:29am On Aug 12, 2015
atbu1983:

**ProudlyEsan.

Ijaw sef. In fact I no know who dey shack pass whether na Ijaw or Urhobo. But my Oron people can give them a run for their money!
But new generation SS men are not into it sha. Those ones are into "moet" Lol.
Re: South South: Nigeria's Pride Through Diversity by cheruv: 8:33am On Aug 12, 2015
trapQ:
Very true!! And they claim to be our brothers and sisters.. Smh to anyone who falls for those falsehoods.
Yes!
The SS Igbos are our blood kiss and we'd go to war to defend them if they're threatened by vermins from the other SS angry

3 Likes

Re: South South: Nigeria's Pride Through Diversity by Sanchez01: 8:33am On Aug 12, 2015
Sweetlemon:

cheesy cheesy I don't think it applies to new generation guys though.
I agreecheesy
Re: South South: Nigeria's Pride Through Diversity by Sweetlemon(f): 8:36am On Aug 12, 2015
cheruv:

Yes!
The SS Igbos are our blood kiss and we'd go to war to defend them if they're threatened by vermins from the other SS angry

And can you point out just one person here who has said anything bad whatsoever to give you the impression that SS Igbos "'re threatened by vermins from the other SS"?

3 Likes

Re: South South: Nigeria's Pride Through Diversity by explorer250(m): 8:38am On Aug 12, 2015
trapQ:
You're the new jega cheesy pls ignore the modafvckers. We're unique in our own different ways.

Proudly urhobo wink

oh! Look at this warri girl, no wonder why my warri friend told me that he cannot vote for an igbo I asked him why he told me that we stole the capital from them but dont forget that we are currently ruling you now. Thesame way okirika is claiming ikwerre stole PH from them. When will you minorities learn to respect majorities?

3 Likes

Re: South South: Nigeria's Pride Through Diversity by explorer250(m): 8:46am On Aug 12, 2015
madenigga:
One Nigeria.

pls do me the favour of inviting me to these kind of threads so that i will continue to burst the lies of these bleeps

1 Like

Re: South South: Nigeria's Pride Through Diversity by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 12, 2015
aim5:

They don't envy Igbos bro get a grip.
See dz dwarf. U better tell ur brothers from Edo state to respect themselves.
Re: South South: Nigeria's Pride Through Diversity by trapQ: 9:13am On Aug 12, 2015
Minority in our own state?? Goat! You know nothing. The urhobos constitute the largest tribe in delta state. But of course the drug trafficking and waywardness has beclouded your reasoning together with the hypnotism by your coward leader. Foolish slowpoke.

slowpoke! Keep quoting your ancestors, they will reply you soon.
explorer250:

oh! Look at this warri girl, no wonder why my warri friend told me that he cannot vote for an igbo I asked him why he told me that we stole the capital from them but dont forget that we are currently ruling you now. Thesame way okirika is claiming ikwerre stole PH from them. When will you minorities learn to respect majorities?

3 Likes

Re: South South: Nigeria's Pride Through Diversity by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 12, 2015
trapQ:
Minority in our own state?? Goat! You know nothing. The urhobos constitute the largest tribe in delta state. But of course the drug trafficking and waywardness has beclouded your reasoning together with the hypnotism by your coward leader. Foolish slowpoke.

slowpoke! Keep quoting your ancestors, they will reply you soon.
Then u better face ur delta state, parasite.
Re: South South: Nigeria's Pride Through Diversity by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 12, 2015
bokohalal:

It seems u don't know ur people, it seems we know ur people more than u do; 80% of ediots from the SS who attack and hate anything igbo is from Edo state. I can start listing them for u.

1 Like

Re: South South: Nigeria's Pride Through Diversity by sherrylo: 9:57am On Aug 12, 2015
atbu1983:

Etsako is different thribe from Esan. Etsako is in Edo North with Auchi as the most popular town (Gov Oshiomole is etsako) while Esan is in Edo central with Ekpoma and Uromi as d most popular towns.

Due to long time interaction, and because most of us are descendant of benin, many tribes in Edo state and Delta state share some similarity with each other and bini. But at different degree.

OK thanks.
Re: South South: Nigeria's Pride Through Diversity by trapQ: 9:58am On Aug 12, 2015
Stupid fool that doesn't know what parasite means.

Mad dog!! Get the fvck off my mentions. Last time I'm replying you. Keep quoting your ancestors, maybe they'll reply.
lygn19:

Then u better face ur delta state, parasite.

1 Like

Re: South South: Nigeria's Pride Through Diversity by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 12, 2015
trapQ:
Stupid fool that doesn't know what parasite means.

Mad dog!! Get the fvck off my mentions. Last time I'm replying you. Keep quoting your ancestors, maybe they'll reply.
Parasite stick to ur Delta state and stop trying to steal Eastern region oil grin grin grin. Oil thieves.
Re: South South: Nigeria's Pride Through Diversity by bokohalal(m): 10:06am On Aug 12, 2015
lygn19:

It seems u don't know ur people, it seems we know ur people more than u do; 80% of ediots from the SS who attack and hate anything igbo is from Edo state. I can start listing them for u.
List them
Re: South South: Nigeria's Pride Through Diversity by bokohalal(m): 10:06am On Aug 12, 2015
Udmaster:
don't make me laugh, No sensible Igbo man will want to be part of a juju people with an ancestral link to Italy.

You don't get it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"We Support Oba Akanbi As The Emir Of Yorubaland" - Iwo People (Photos) / Laws Of Igboland (Iwu Obodo) / Adopted Western Culture That You Dislike.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.