Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. - Business (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. (255673 Views)

You Can Make Upto N30k Weekly From This Egg Distribution Business Offer / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr / My Experience In The Bank Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 2:23pm On Aug 23, 2016
Quotes here could be tempting.
It is safer to buy from farms or depots. But pay for what you are seeing, that a better way to go at the beginning.

For now when offer rates are low, they could be eggs that have been on the shelf for a long time - be careful.

Moisef:
Oya Blackkie, pls reply me
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Moisef(f): 2:25pm On Aug 23, 2016
Blackkie:
Quotes here could be tempting.
It is safer to buy from farms or depots. But pay for what you are seeing, that a better way to go at the beginning.

For now when offer rates are low, they could be eggs that have been on the shelf for a long time - be careful.

Okay tnx much... But do you deliver or any farm you can recommend?
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Moisef(f): 2:29pm On Aug 23, 2016
Blackkie:
Storing eggs is the most difficult in the business at the moment.
Firstly, keeping eggs for more three [3] weeks is a great risk.

Water comes handy in cleaning many things. For eggs its a NO NO situation especially those meant for the open market.

I had a terrible personal experience with washing of egg when I had a little accident few months back. After washing few crates, those that I sold it to came back with complaints - many got spoilt. If you will wash any of them for any reason, make sure you advance ''them'' to clients who will consume them in less than three [3] days. Someone made mention of water bringing the egg in contact with bacteria, that is absolutely accurate.

Refrigerating them is a sure way of elongating eggs shelf life.
From my little experience, when eggs are subjected to the temperature of the the fridge exposing it again to normal room temperature is risky. Why? Once they experience both higher and lower temperature, eggs being a living thing and without the care of mother hen is bound to being the rotting process.

I got a update from an Indian farmer about this issue via a blog. He informed me that via some channels of egg preservation available where they are, some of the do lose their taste of ''freshness'' when eggs are stored for over four [4] weeks. The only remedy as he said is to refrigerate them and also put them in fridges till eaten.

can you give me your whatsapp number or anywhere I can reach you on?
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 2:31pm On Aug 23, 2016
H . A . L . L . O

I have an investor here with N1,000.000.00 [one million naira] to invest in poultry business.
He lives in Lagos and will be part of the business according to the dictates of the owner.

Do you need such funds?
Kindly call - 07036940035.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 2:32pm On Aug 23, 2016

Moisef:
can you give me your whatsapp number or anywhere I can reach you on?

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Moisef(f): 7:42pm On Aug 23, 2016
Blackkie:

okay... Will reach you tomorrow
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Karin001(f): 8:54pm On Aug 23, 2016
Hello All,

i am interested in setting up my sister for this egg distributorship business. She resides in Lagos. The first thing I need to buy for her is egg crates. Can anyone help in advising on where I can procure them wholesale.

I would like to start with about two hundred crates(plastic preferred).

Or better still, is there anyone on the thread or forum selling crates?
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:32pm On Aug 23, 2016
You can get your plastic crates at Lagos Island, Idumota to be direct - ask of where plastic articles are sold and you are game.

Karin001:
Hello All,

i am interested in setting up my sister for this egg distributorship business. She resides in Lagos. The first thing I need to buy for her is egg crates. Can anyone help in advising on where I can procure them wholesale.

I would like to start with about two hundred crates(plastic preferred).

Or better still, is there anyone on the thread or forum selling crates?

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:31pm On Aug 24, 2016
Are learning your lessons?
The farms dont care about you, the retailers dont care also.
So what about you? You need to be more RUTHLESS from now!

If the retailers will divert to distributors who will offer them ''wonderful'' rates now, it will be no offence when you by-pass them for deep pocket buyers in the nearest future.

And for the real distributors, you need to device the most suitable means to squeeze them! If they cannot make you a prefarred buyers, you have no business making them your best clients.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 10:54pm On Aug 25, 2016
Get set for the September rush.
Its only but two [2] weeks from now and schools will resume.

Get your acts together now.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by oloriesther(f): 9:50am On Aug 26, 2016
Hello house,

I have a poultry farm located in Agabara and egg depot in Abaranje Ikotun Lagos. If you are interested in getting eggs at the farm rate, contact me via 08107300640 or 08181551325
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Nwaonyeocha: 11:06am On Aug 26, 2016
This business get as e be now oooooo
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by GabdelandAgro(m): 11:48am On Aug 26, 2016
I need egg buyer. I can do delivery within lagos. Check my signature pls, if i drop my phone now, seun will ban me. pls check my signature to talk to me.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Alertman24(m): 1:24pm On Aug 26, 2016
oloriesther:
Hello house,

I have a poultry farm located in Agbara and egg depot in Abaranje Ikotun Lagos. If you are interested in getting eggs at the farm rate, contact me via 08107300640 or 08181551325

You mentioned Isolo depot earlier, please where at Isolo?
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by john410(m): 5:08pm On Aug 26, 2016
Blackkie:
There are few contacts here, let me know if you still need more.

Pls,I need the contacts in Bauchi here.thanks.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 1:56am On Aug 27, 2016
There is a lady that asked after an investors contact, do get back to me I mistakenly misplaced your number.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Otii4god: 6:47am On Aug 27, 2016
Hi, i'm a marketer and a distributor looking for partnership in egg distribution with any farm or wholesaler within port harcourt as I have a ready vehicle at my disposal to ease transport stress and cover more grounds. More so, I can boost of 250 crates in two days to supply to my clients who are already in high demand.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:10pm On Aug 27, 2016
A good one!

Otii4god:
Hi, i'm a marketer and a distributor looking for partnership in egg distribution with any farm or wholesaler within port harcourt as I have a ready vehicle at my disposal to ease transport stress and cover more grounds. More so, I can boost of 250 crates in two days to supply to my clients who are already in high demand.

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by MeenalKd(f): 8:40pm On Aug 28, 2016
By..am new here..please I need a farm in Kaduna where I can purchase eggs from..
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by bolman2k1: 12:06am On Aug 29, 2016
Get ur pullet size egg for 550 naira only if u are in abule egba area of lagos state.suitable for egg roll call 08059338537
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by DuraCon: 1:24pm On Aug 29, 2016
Moisef:
Blackkie pls, I want to start the egg depot biz am in ogun state, Sango area... They dont have eggs in my area like that and I also have free rooms to use... I want to start small to get enough market first before enlarging... Any tips And do you have a trusted farm that can deliver to ogun state. And also price of eggs per crate?

Like how many crates do you intend to start with? You can drop ur phone number
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by olagabriel26: 1:34pm On Aug 29, 2016
Pls who knows any food canteen in ikeja with very high traffic.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:30pm On Aug 29, 2016
You must have gotten countless calls by now.

bolman2k1:
Get ur pullet size egg for 550 naira only if u are in abule egba area of lagos state.suitable for egg roll call 08059338537
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by alakara(m): 10:02am On Aug 30, 2016
MeenalKd:
By..am new here..please I need a farm in Kaduna where I can purchase eggs from..
contact Mr Aliyu zero 8o37ooo four one there.
he is a poultry farmer in kd.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by alakara(m): 10:03am On Aug 30, 2016
MeenalKd:
contact Mr Aliyu zero 8o37ooo four one three.
he is a poultry farmer in kd.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Sombili(f): 3:45pm On Aug 30, 2016
Hello House and Blackkie. If you need a farm to get your fresh eggs, kindly contact me via 07051956717. Location is at Aiyedoto Farm Ojo.Lagos. Thank you. Best wishes
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Sombili(f): 8:10am On Aug 31, 2016
I.have pullet eggs for eggroll. Kindly contact me on 07051956717. Thank you.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by iLoveTheSun(m): 2:53pm On Aug 31, 2016
@DuraCon

May I ask why the farm is being sold? [question is answered]
Reason for selling: owner relocating abroad
Would you like to upload some pictures?
How many people are required to operate this size of farm?
(Sorry, I am not a poultry farmer but a private investor.)

Thanks!
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by afikayo: 4:13pm On Aug 31, 2016
@blackkie, pls send me ur whatsapp number. this is mine 08037138748.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 12:05am On Sep 01, 2016

afikayo:
@blackkie, pls send me ur whatsapp number. this is mine 08037138748.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by ABIODUN2016: 7:12am On Sep 01, 2016
During the course of doing my marketing of the egg supplying to new customers, majority of the people i approach said they would like to see the goods they want to buy. How do i go about this? Is it advisable i proceed to the farm to purchase? Then proceed to meet them afterwards. Oga Blackkie please enlighten me. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (66) (Reply)

Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.