Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. - Business (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. (255639 Views)

You Can Make Upto N30k Weekly From This Egg Distribution Business Offer / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr / My Experience In The Bank Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Ogborokiri(m): 11:10am On Sep 16, 2016
Someone should link me with where to get egg in delta state
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 1:38pm On Sep 16, 2016
Many new distributors have asked me this question regularly - how do I get clients.
Here is another angle:
Recently the economic situation has been biting harder, many big retail outlets referred to as Super Markets are resorting to selling open crates of eggs instead of the branded ones.
I think many of us have to look this way now. If the ones around you have not embraced this idea, lead them into it. From my latest experiment, they buy more than Mallams due to the high trafic available to them. Also you can sell at a better profit margin to them than many other sources.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 1:40pm On Sep 16, 2016
I now have a fair volume of farm contact for sale - do not shout.
If you need it, its for a token. Just a token. Thank me latter.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by benardj3(m): 10:14am On Sep 19, 2016
pls how can some one dat does not have a car start dis business?
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by timocoms10: 3:48pm On Sep 19, 2016
Posted sometimes ago about eggs... Some felt I was callous and bad, but I was able to deal with who am able to deal with. To those who I can't, am sorry but I dont want to disappoint anybody.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by ABIODUN2016: 2:52pm On Sep 21, 2016
My first experience of egg distribution. I budget to buy 50crates from the depot, on getting there, i ended up getting 20crates of unsorted eggs for 700 each. After sorting, found out their eggs are too small, to what the market demands. Ended up selling a large part of it for 750. And the smallest for 700. And had more than half a crate as breakage. Bottom line, my first encounter was not favourable. Cos transport alone ate d profit.
Oga Blackie, pls do u have anywhere i can get big sizes of eggs in Lagos? Probably from you or any of the farms you deal with? Cos i dont want to be discouraged by my first encounter.
Thank You sir.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by jesulolami(f): 1:39pm On Sep 23, 2016
oloriesther:
Hello house,

I have a poultry farm located in Agabara and egg depot in Abaranje Ikotun Lagos. If you are interested in getting eggs at the farm rate, contact me via 08107300640 or 08181551325

Am at Idimu Road Council B/stop. Am interested. How do u sell now? need at least 50 creates.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by mmark12(m): 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2016
I have about N500,000 - N700,000 and I am looking to invest in the egg distribution business.

I am would like to partner which indivdual(s) already involved in the business. I am willing to invest the said amounts into your business.

To be Eligible, You must:
(1) Already be involved in egg distribution.
(2) Submit a Business Plan.
(3) Submit a Financial statement, showing your strong profit and other expenses.
(4) List of your egg suppliers.

The Carrot
Given that this is a Long term partnership and I will be a silent partner; I am willing to give your a larger share of profits generated for the long term.A contract will be drawn to that effect.

You can contact me at meziechin@yahoo.ca

Cheers

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 3:43pm On Sep 24, 2016
Congratulations for taking a step.
Where is your location?
Call - 07036940035

ABIODUN2016:
My first experience of egg distribution. I budget to buy 50crates from the depot, on getting there, i ended up getting 20crates of unsorted eggs for 700 each. After sorting, found out their eggs are too small, to what the market demands. Ended up selling a large part of it for 750. And the smallest for 700. And had more than half a crate as breakage. Bottom line, my first encounter was not favourable. Cos transport alone ate d profit.
Oga Blackie, pls do u have anywhere i can get big sizes of eggs in Lagos? Probably from you or any of the farms you deal with? Cos i dont want to be discouraged by my first encounter.
Thank You sir.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 3:50pm On Sep 24, 2016
Localize your deals in one zone and you are ok.

benardj3:
pls how can some one dat does not have a car start dis business?

1 Like

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by FirstS2B(f): 8:51pm On Sep 24, 2016
This business is a sure way to success if you're creative. Join us for this special workshop.

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:18pm On Sep 25, 2016
The bumper sales period is back. cool cheesy grin cry
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by capnies: 11:04am On Sep 26, 2016
please sir where can I get poultry farms in Port Harcourt or where can I source for eggs within PH and environs
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 10:54pm On Sep 26, 2016
The bad good days of egg sales are back again.
Just last 2 weeks, farms were cap in hand begging egg dealers for purchases. Today, they ration their stuff. What a world!

Those who failed to strike a deal when the glut session was on will seat by the sidelines may be for a while. Although the profit margin has shrinked visibly, the demand is going northwards ever.

Some smart distributors who made deals when the glut was on board are now ''leasing'' some of the spaces for some cool fees. One of them taught me some native lesson today - she registered in about 10 farms, now she ''leased'' it to distributors some she met via this thread for N1,000 weekly. All they do is to pick up whatever is allocated to her and even more and deposit the agreed sum into her account. Now she goes home with N10,000.00 [ten thousand naira] weekly without doing much.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:00pm On Sep 26, 2016
Its like many of us in Rivers state especially Port Harcourt is finding it hard to source eggs generally.
I can aid its availability but the volume is the issue. My links from Enugu and Benin could be of help but if the volume is less than 500 crates, getting the item to you will be a hard one.

capnies:
please sir where can I get poultry farms in Port Harcourt or where can I source for eggs within PH and environs
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 11:10pm On Sep 27, 2016
What is the price of a crate in your farm or from your distributor like now?
Even Funtuna has moved their rates.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by myvic70(m): 6:02am On Sep 28, 2016
Blackkie:
What is the price of a crate in your farm or from your distributor like now?
Even Funtuna has moved their rates.

730 what is yours too
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by nairaxchan: 2:36pm On Sep 28, 2016
myvic70:

730 what is yours too
Your price of 730 is it from the farm or from the depot ,and if farm which area is d farm located in?
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by myvic70(m): 2:39pm On Sep 28, 2016
nairaxchan:

Your price of 730 is it from the farm or from the depot ,and if farm which area is d farm located in?
My farm is in Epe. Am fed up of the price inflation now.
What is yours too
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 9:48pm On Sep 28, 2016
My nearest farm and where you can get eggs twice weekly just pushed up there rates to - N770

If what I saw for the last two days is real - supply rates must go up.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by shegs4danny(m): 2:33am On Sep 29, 2016
Nice
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 10:49pm On Sep 29, 2016
Waoooo
I love the current trend in the market now.
Thank God for the new school session, it has given verve to the business.

For a long time now, I made sales with above N150 profit margin without much talk.

Do you know what, the scarcity is biting. Do not listen to the long talks of the market women and shops. If they are seeing so much crates of eggs in your shop 'hide' some of them and let them see empty crates. When they must have visited your site twice without you asking for their patronage, they will blast you with call. Then you call the shots.

Now making N10,000 in a week with only 100 crates to vend is a child's play. Make hay while the sun shines.
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Oakbend16: 4:22pm On Sep 30, 2016
This poultry farm is up for sale, please find details below:

1. 1 acre with perimeter fencing
2. 150 feet by 30 feet Pen with capacity for 4500 layers
3. 5 rooms farm house (uncompleted )
4. Registered Deed of assignment
5. Accessible road from ikorodu
6. 8.5 KVA generator
7. Bore-hole

Asking price is N20million

All interested buyers should please contact Prodria Agro Enterprises on 08087579361

1 Share

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Novice4u(m): 9:21pm On Oct 01, 2016
I greet d gud ppl in d house, pls i am currently faced wit some challenges. And i am at d verge of loosing d few customers dat i hav due to my price.i get my eggs in a near by farm at 750 naira, i spent 50 naira for transportatn and i sell at 850 naira per crate. Wit jst 50 naira gain on each crate. Aldou, d eggs are unsorted wit few jumbos and poullets.Medium are more dere. I jst missed dem up and sell dem just like dat so dat it will go for 850naira. D problem now is, in my area here(ajah) d retailers are buyin medium eggs at 800 naira per crate and mine is 850 naira. Even my few customers are leavin me now. I really need u guys help here because i dnt kn d poultry d distributors here are getin deir eggs and d price dey are selling. Dis has really made my business to be crawling for days now. Pls, guru patners i ned hep,my Oga Blackkie. And also, What are d prices like in different farms nw
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 2:41am On Oct 02, 2016
Call me.

Novice4u:
I greet d gud ppl in d house, pls i am currently faced wit some challenges. And i am at d verge of loosing d few customers dat i hav due to my price.i get my eggs in a near by farm at 750 naira, i spent 50 naira for transportatn and i sell at 850 naira per crate. Wit jst 50 naira gain on each crate. Aldou, d eggs are unsorted wit few jumbos and poullets.Medium are more dere. I jst missed dem up and sell dem just like dat so dat it will go for 850naira. D problem now is, in my area here(ajah) d retailers are buyin medium eggs at 800 naira per crate and mine is 850 naira. Even my few customers are leavin me now. I really need u guys help here because i dnt kn d poultry d distributors here are getin deir eggs and d price dey are selling. Dis has really made my business to be crawling for days now. Pls, guru patners i ned hep,my Oga Blackkie. And also, What are d prices like in different farms nw
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by capnies: 6:48pm On Oct 03, 2016
please at what price can I get the 500crates will they sorted already
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 12:04am On Oct 04, 2016
Eggs are scarce now.
A farm can give you 500 crates @N780/800 at Ikorodu.

capnies:
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by buddy221(m): 4:51pm On Oct 04, 2016
I've been following dis topic for a while.. I tink am getting moved by de business idea. Bt, I have a question. I want to start wit 50crates... I've a small toyota celica car wch is one door car... Can de small car be gud in de business atleast for a start. Am tinkin of qiuting my present business cus of low sales and also increment of shop rents. I intend to start wit 50k... I base in uyo. My fear is I dnt knw if de business will be a success in akwa ibom. Moreover are there any reliable farm in uyo?? Pls advise needed.. Below is d sports car

Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by twoMcfemad: 9:35pm On Oct 05, 2016
capnies:
Your location?
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by jesulolami(f): 1:22pm On Oct 06, 2016
Hello house, am new in this business. Kindly link me with any farmer that can supply me like 100 crates of egg for start. AM at Idimu area in Lagos. thanks
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 6:36am On Oct 07, 2016
The car can do the business comfortably.
Starting with 50 crates is not bad. I started with something in that neighbourhood also.
One thing I can assure you is that egg business is a nice one, although the gain margin is low but its demand is constant thus a source of regular income.
About Uyo and its environs, I do not have a first hand knowledge. However, if you equate it with what is going on in other states, it will be the same result.
Farm? Just ask questions around from major dealers and retailers. They will give you a clue.

buddy221:
I've been following dis topic for a while.. I tink am getting moved by de business idea. Bt, I have a question. I want to start wit 50crates... I've a small toyota celica car wch is one door car... Can de small car be gud in de business atleast for a start. Am tinkin of qiuting my present business cus of low sales and also increment of shop rents. I intend to start wit 50k... I base in uyo. My fear is I dnt knw if de business will be a success in akwa ibom. Moreover are there any reliable farm in uyo?? Pls advise needed.. Below is d sports car
Re: My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. by Blackkie: 1:39am On Oct 09, 2016
I am thrilled today.
One old Mama beat me blue and black in mathematics today.

I was looking for my phone to sum up what I delivered to her only for her to give me the figures. Of course I never minded what she was saying until I was done. Lo and behold she was accurate.
Unfortunately, she is the the English type. Although I do not understand ''come'' in Yoruba language we do good business.

But how did she get to this level, experience accumulated over time. She told me that she learnt counting with stones as she never accessed western education. This lady made my day.

Stay long enough and you will break some barriers.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (66) (Reply)

Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.