Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Does Distance Have Anything To Do With Two People In Love/liken Each Other? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Distance Have Anything To Do With Two People In Love/liken Each Other? (1288 Views)

Why Do Young Girls Of 20 Liken Old Men / Does Distance Really Matter At All? / Does Distance Matter In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Distance Have Anything To Do With Two People In Love/liken Each Other? by amaikama(m): 9:06am On Mar 23, 2009
Good morning house. Please i have something bordering me and would want your kindid opinion on it. I really don't know if thses thread had been posted here before and if it has, please, listen to my story and make your own comment.

There is this girl in my church i came to fall in love with which she knows that i really love her. When we meet i told her my intentions and she said she, i should give her sometime to think about it, which i did and am still doing. Over the cause of some ""time taking"", to me it seems it taking a bit long and i had to ask her again. What she said puzzled me, She said she discus with her aunt and her aunt said my place is too far. I come from Taraba State while she is from Akw-Ibom. angry I asked her, what has the distance of where i come from got to do with my feelings for her angry When i first propose to her, she told some of her friends in the church and by all indications, she likes me but its the distance she is considering.

Please, does distance play a major role in a relationships? Am really confuse here.

Please i need advice.
Re: Does Distance Have Anything To Do With Two People In Love/liken Each Other? by yme1(f): 4:46pm On Mar 23, 2009
yes it does
Re: Does Distance Have Anything To Do With Two People In Love/liken Each Other? by amaikama(m): 4:52pm On Mar 23, 2009
@ y me who please enlighten me on this. undecided
Re: Does Distance Have Anything To Do With Two People In Love/liken Each Other? by yme1(f): 5:00pm On Mar 23, 2009
am just kiddin

The truth is distance might seem to matter depends on both parties involved.
i, in quetion is keepin a distnant relationship and though it is not easy but it will be alot easier when there is communication.
you really do not need to talk to the girl about it cause it is unfortunate she cant cope

most of all it is a thing of the mind
Re: Does Distance Have Anything To Do With Two People In Love/liken Each Other? by amaikama(m): 5:13pm On Mar 23, 2009
y me!! you really don't get it angry we are both in lagos. she only discus this with her aunt and her God fearing aunty told her that my place is far and since then she has been keeping distance from me, not showing that affection or consenting to the relationship.
Re: Does Distance Have Anything To Do With Two People In Love/liken Each Other? by yme1(f): 5:21pm On Mar 23, 2009
then the truth of the matter is she is not truely inlove with you as she claims else i dont see the diff there

my own diff is oversee and naija
Re: Does Distance Have Anything To Do With Two People In Love/liken Each Other? by simplysmat(m): 5:24pm On Mar 23, 2009
I thought distance, in this context you use it, was an old school thing. If the individuals involved are truly in love, tribe shouldn't matter. As long as your intenions are defined and you can deliver you can have a relationship.
Re: Does Distance Have Anything To Do With Two People In Love/liken Each Other? by amaikama(m): 5:33pm On Mar 23, 2009
@y me & simple smart!!! thanks very much for your kinded opinion. really appreciate it very much. I guess what to do right now is to end the feelings i have for her.
Re: Does Distance Have Anything To Do With Two People In Love/liken Each Other? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 23, 2009
Seems like her Aunt is more worried that Taraba State and  Akwa Ibom state  are on opposite sides of Nigeria. Makes xmas hols a bit tense when it comes to visiting folks  undecided
Re: Does Distance Have Anything To Do With Two People In Love/liken Each Other? by yme1(f): 5:35pm On Mar 23, 2009
@amaikama

good luck on that
Re: Does Distance Have Anything To Do With Two People In Love/liken Each Other? by amaikama(m): 5:37pm On Mar 23, 2009
thank you two. kiss
Re: Does Distance Have Anything To Do With Two People In Love/liken Each Other? by Czarskit(m): 5:52pm On Mar 23, 2009
Hmmn. . . Her aunt is a Tribalist. . .& the girl is 'too' young. . .
Re: Does Distance Have Anything To Do With Two People In Love/liken Each Other? by amaikama(m): 6:29pm On Mar 23, 2009
Czarskit!!! how did you know cry I have been thinking on that line as well all this while. She is just robust but no maturity to add to the physique my broda
Re: Does Distance Have Anything To Do With Two People In Love/liken Each Other? by beyunce(f): 6:40pm On Mar 23, 2009
Yes distance plays a major role in a relationship.
Re: Does Distance Have Anything To Do With Two People In Love/liken Each Other? by amaikama(m): 7:05pm On Mar 23, 2009
@beyunce!! distance am refering to is not N9ja and US ooohhh!! dis one na state by state.
Re: Does Distance Have Anything To Do With Two People In Love/liken Each Other? by 4peace(m): 7:15pm On Mar 23, 2009
Distance relationship is too fragile
Re: Does Distance Have Anything To Do With Two People In Love/liken Each Other? by amaikama(m): 7:32pm On Mar 23, 2009
@4peace!! you wont believe this. the girl name is peace also. you all don't really get my post. the girl is from Akwa-Ibom while am from Taraba State. that the distance am talking abot.
Re: Does Distance Have Anything To Do With Two People In Love/liken Each Other? by C2H5OH(f): 7:36pm On Mar 23, 2009
They say distance makes the heart grow fonder. They also say that out of sight is out of mind. Pick your poison.
Re: Does Distance Have Anything To Do With Two People In Love/liken Each Other? by beyunce(f): 7:45pm On Mar 23, 2009
lolxxx. oh now i get u, well i guess it depends, if both of you want it to play a major role.

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Bear The Agony / / i

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.