Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Why Do Young Girls Of 20 Liken Old Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Young Girls Of 20 Liken Old Men (1743 Views)

Here's Why Young Ladies Are Getting Married To Old Men / Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? / Does Distance Have Anything To Do With Two People In Love/liken Each Other? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Young Girls Of 20 Liken Old Men by icefish(m): 7:11am On Mar 22, 2012
I find it strange.....our young gurls now @ days dates old man instead of the young boiz
Re: Why Do Young Girls Of 20 Liken Old Men by Dyt(f): 7:44am On Mar 22, 2012
Dats nt enuf reason 4 u start cryin
Re: Why Do Young Girls Of 20 Liken Old Men by Hardunnii(f): 8:12am On Mar 22, 2012
I guess its cause of material benefits
Re: Why Do Young Girls Of 20 Liken Old Men by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 22, 2012
@OP
let me try to help you:
[b]- some women out there really prefer mature older men, seeking a father figure.

- some women do it because most of these old men are more generous than the young blood out there.

- some do it because these old men dont ask too much question, dont stress them out and have a wife to run to.

- some of these women have absolutely nothing to offer to a man (apart from coochie) therefore it is for these gals best interest to offer this coochie to the highest bidders, who are almost always older rich guys.

- some would tell you that these old men are better lovers (aka more experienced).

- some would even tell you that they do it because they know that these old men will only go one round (and keep these babes toto fresh while they are getting rich)..... instead of fukcing all night and smashing the coochie to pieces like most fit young guy would.

- and finally, some women will even have the audacity to tell you that they are doing it FOR YOU (young poor guy). they get the money from older rich guys while spending it on you their poor young bf.[/b]

never forget what most of these women would always tell you:" love wont pay my bills"

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Young Girls Of 20 Liken Old Men by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 22, 2012
@MBJ. U yarn corect jare. Just like wen it's hard 4 me to date young girls below my age cuz they nag, piss u off and all dat childish stuff. I prefer those in their PRIMUS cuz they understand a man better since they have dealt with a lot of men. But i tell u am not really into any of them, i jst do it to keep my self busy. So Op, MBJ has spoken my mind.
Re: Why Do Young Girls Of 20 Liken Old Men by icefish(m): 5:01pm On Mar 22, 2012
But Ʋ end up marryin d G̲̅σσϑ ones.....and throw away d bad ones
Re: Why Do Young Girls Of 20 Liken Old Men by Blackteeth(m): 5:07pm On Mar 22, 2012
I trust mrbrownjay. His comments closes threads.
Re: Why Do Young Girls Of 20 Liken Old Men by kemcin: 5:30pm On Mar 22, 2012
Becos they take care of them Berra than d young ones grin
Re: Why Do Young Girls Of 20 Liken Old Men by moHot(f): 5:56pm On Mar 22, 2012
Dyt: Dats nt enuf reason 4 u start cryin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Young Girls Of 20 Liken Old Men by moHot(f): 5:58pm On Mar 22, 2012
MRbrownJAY: @OP
let me try to help you:
[b]- some women out there really prefer mature older men, seeking a father figure.

- some women do it because most of these old men are more generous than the young blood out there.

- some do it because these old men dont ask too much question, dont stress them out and have a wife to run to.

- some of these women have absolutely nothing to offer to a man (apart from coochie) therefore it is for these gals best interest to offer this coochie to the highest bidders, who are almost always older rich guys.

- some would tell you that these old men are better lovers (aka more experienced).

- some would even tell you that they do it because they know that these old men will only go one round (and keep these babes toto fresh while they are getting rich)..... instead of fukcing all night and smashing the coochie to pieces like most fit young guy would.

- and finally, some women will even have the audacity to tell you that they are doing it FOR YOU (young poor guy). they get the money from older rich guys while spending it on you their poor young bf.[/b]

never forget what most of these women would always tell you:" love wont pay my bills"

E.O.D ANY OTHER COMMENT AFTER THIS IS A REPETITION
Re: Why Do Young Girls Of 20 Liken Old Men by Killz3(m): 5:45pm On Mar 23, 2012
icefish: I find it strange.....our young gurls now @ days dates old man instead of the young boiz
Where did you get your statistics from? Did the ice freeze your brain as well?

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We All Pretend About Virginity? / What Kind Of Disgusting Things Does Your Partner Chop Or Do? / He Is Way Too Shy, Advice Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.