Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,278 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters (62650 Views)

Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library / Olusegun Obasanjo To Folorunsho Alakija: 'Madam, I Made You A Billionaire' / Obasanjo To Buhari: 'Begin Anti-Corruption War With Yourself, Osinbajo, Saraki' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Emokai3(m): 10:14am On Aug 11, 2015
If jonathan is sent to jail that means obasanjo will be sentenced to death

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Jblack44(m): 10:15am On Aug 11, 2015
Please can someone help eradicate Mr Obasanjo FRM planet earth,he's now a bone to this country politics neck. Why can't him jst let GEJ be,as if he is the saviour of this country,more over he is more corrupt than any other president. He should be jail harbouring national money in he's own private account aftr returning. Useless old fool (Obasanjo).

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 11, 2015
Saharareporters is funded by tinubu. So what does anybody expect from sowore. He who pays the piper,dictate the tune.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by boujaye: 10:16am On Aug 11, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
OBJ wants this country to go up in flames. I dare PMB to even dream it talk more of trying it

If I may also ask, how many former presidents or ex-heads of state in this country has been jailed on corruption charges? Will Jonathan be the first because he is from Niger Delta, because he has no brother nor sister to speak for him?

So all the PMB swagger is on Jonathan because he feels GEJ is a minority? SS is watching, Niger Delta is watching. Not even Obama can stop the storm when it starts. PMB had better be wise, there is Boko Harem before him, let him solve it and not creating another he can not curtail.

A word is enough for the wise.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Billygee2u: 10:16am On Aug 11, 2015
chukwudi44:

OBJ did not put him there, destiny did when Yaradua died.Your useless OBJ even tried to have a third term and was roundly disgraced.

GEJ has nothing to regret, he is one of the most fortunate Nigerians. Awolowo repeated tried to be president but died frustrated.
even death is rejecting OBJ,because he is no more relevance

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by yaskarahyelhope(f): 10:16am On Aug 11, 2015
OBJ! I wonder wetin GEJ do am

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by sukkot: 10:16am On Aug 11, 2015
xtrorse:

Enough of your noisemaking! Go and carry out just ONE of your numerous threats...
i aint the one going to put her to death, its buharis secret army that is being built for anarchists and terrorists. if she takes to the streets if GEJ is jailed she will be considered an anarchist and a terrorist and will be put to death. the question is, is she ready to die ? or is she just a keyboard warrior ? an armchair warrior ?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Nichobabe(m): 10:17am On Aug 11, 2015
remmy9:

it is the same you that would criticize him if he stays mute. there is a Yoruba adage that says "agba o kin wa loja, k'ori omo tun tun wo" that is an elderly person cant be in the market and the head of a new born baby(infant) should be bent.

Is OBJ the only ex president Nigeria have? Why not allow the president do his work, must you tell them what to do? PMB know what to do.

Baba should enjoy his retirement.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by darian5735(m): 10:17am On Aug 11, 2015
To whom it may concern :
OBJ is still the best President we ever had.............that guy called GEJ should be jail with his entourage, he was very corrupt and heartless
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by maxwell530(m): 10:18am On Aug 11, 2015
sukkot:
what you gone do besides make a few posts on nairaland when GEJ gets jailed ? are you ready to die ? are you ready to recieve a bullet between your eyes ? is you ready ?
you really need to go back to school.....'is you ready ?'

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Billygee2u: 10:18am On Aug 11, 2015
boujaye:

If I may also ask, how many former president or ex-head of state in this country has been jailed on corruption charges? Will Jonathan be the first because he is from Niger Delta, because he has no brother nor sister to speak for him?

So all the PMB swagger is on Jonathan because he feels GEJ is a minority? SS is watching, Niger Delta is watching. Not even Obama can stop the storm when it starts. PMB had better be wise, there is Boko Harem before him, let him solve it and not creating another he can not curtail.

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by tgmservice: 10:18am On Aug 11, 2015
No one should insult president buhari on dis platform again. Even though he has started slowly but at least the electricity generation I have witnessed @ home during his few months on sit is far greater than d whole of GEJ tenure. So why all d insult am sure there are still a lot more good to come from him. Sai Buhari shame 2 ur haters
abeg like is u support ur president
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Ayameze2015(m): 10:19am On Aug 11, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Of course, we don't need your consent to do so. He is going to jail when the his time is due.
All of you Buhari-maniacs should learn to reason beyond your nose, 0bj is plainly witch hunting Gej. If Buhari must probe Gej, 0bj shouldn't be an exceptional!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by sukkot: 10:20am On Aug 11, 2015
maxwell530:
you really need to go back to school.....'is you ready ?'
its american streets slang. i did ply my trade on the mean streets of chicago you know grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Billygee2u: 10:21am On Aug 11, 2015
darian5735:
To whom it may concern :
OBJ is still the best President we ever had.............that guy called GEJ should be jail with his entourage, he was very corrupt and heartless
many mumus talking

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 11, 2015
Jonathan might end up in jail if he doesn't settle his differences wit obj
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by valandy99(m): 10:23am On Aug 11, 2015
Jonathan might go to jail, I never can't tell. But what I knw for sure is that Obasanjo will die a painful death
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 11, 2015
boujaye:

If I may also ask, how many former president or ex-head of state in this country has been jailed on corruption charges? Will Jonathan be the first because he is from Niger Delta, because he has no brother nor sister to speak for him?

you are the only one that explain my short response. God bless you.

What is sauce for the goose should be sauce for the gander

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 11, 2015
[s]
FrancisDiote:
Jonathan might end up in jail if he doesn't settle his differences wit obj
[/s]

Thrash!

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by maxwell530(m): 10:25am On Aug 11, 2015
sukkot:
its american streets slang. i did ply my trade on the mean streets of chicago you know grin
when did chicago now become a city in nigeria...na so dem dey form americana...abeg carry ur fake life comot here
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by tommykiwi(m): 10:26am On Aug 11, 2015
troubleshooter:
I very much agree with U baba. But wait o, hope ur hands are also clean?
them U are a BIG Foool! I believe U look like Obasanjo...hissss
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by sexaddict08(m): 10:26am On Aug 11, 2015
Swaggzkid:
Why are all this happening?

I remember vividly when obasanjo said he isn't a politician anymore? I think he should remain neutral as he said before he provokes me to do what am suppose not to do to him.

And he might dislike me for life!

see the way you're talking about a man old enough to be ur grandpa.... u no want last ko?
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 11, 2015
Beginning to hate this thief that stole 10× the nations wealth,than Jonathan did.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by fctboy: 10:26am On Aug 11, 2015
Truly Obasanjo does not forgive even his own children. This is simply because Jonathan didn't allow him control his government.
PMB should also use the following cases and return OBJ to prison
1. Electoral fraud 2003, 2007 and 2011
2. Odi and Tiv land massacres
3. NIPP contract failure probed by Hon. Elumelu house committee
4. Hallburton bribe scandal
5. Presidential Library fund raising converted Bell group of schools library
6. Sexual scandal with his daughter in law
7. Negligence of taking care of Stella that led to her death
8. Failed road projects
9. Negligence in the aviation sector that led to many plane crashes
9. Unaccounted Abacha loot recovered
E.t.c.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by lumeneng22: 10:30am On Aug 11, 2015
What of the 2.8billion naira way baba steal from Nigeria seized by I'd amin of Uganda?What of operations feed the nation of converted to obasanjo farm of ota Baba we devex this morning o
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by sexaddict08(m): 10:30am On Aug 11, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
OBJ wants this country to go up in flames. I dare PMB to even dream it talk more of trying it

na today?
people wey be majority self them no find am easy let alone u mere comedians.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by sukkot: 10:30am On Aug 11, 2015
maxwell530:
when did chicago now become a city in nigeria...na so dem dey form americana...abeg carry ur fake life comot here
lmao yeahh aittttt grin

i digress. let me kill two birds with one stone with this post. personally i dont want to see jonathan jailed. he is a weak man. he will hang himself in jail on the first night. he looks like that kinda person who will be so distressed that he will use his belt to hang himself from the prison ceiling fan. however this is how buhari should treat his case. call a lawyer, have the lawyer draw up a contract that says he will not be jailed under one condition. return 20 billion dollars to the government coffers before 72 hours is up. after 72 hours if i dont see 20 billion dollars in the government coffers then i have no choice but to jail you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 11, 2015
Rilwayne001:
YES, Jonathan must go to jail. angry
is it because of anti gay law he enacted.

Guys hide your pix, Rilwayne001 is around

Cc jackrich

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Querty(m): 10:32am On Aug 11, 2015
Buhari can't even try dat!!

hell will be let loose

Jonathan goes to jail and Nigeria ceases to exist...only Humans will remain

wait oo, Jonathan bin don rape OBJ pikin before?
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by charlesbailey(m): 10:32am On Aug 11, 2015
obj probably wants GEJ to be his forerunner and prepare a place for him there
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by tolexy007(m): 10:33am On Aug 11, 2015
n
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 11, 2015
sukkot:
lmao yeahh aittttt grin

i digress. let me kill two birds with one stone with this post. personally i dont want to see jonathan jailed. he is a weak man. he will hang himself in jail on the first night. he looks like that kinda person who will be so distressed that he will use his belt to hang himself from the prison ceiling fan. however this is how buhari should treat his case. call a lawyer, have the lawyer draw up a contract that says he will not be jailed under one condition. return 20 billion dollars to the government coffers before 72 hours is up. after 72 hours if i dont see 20 billion dollars in the government coffers then i have no choice but to jail you.

When was the last time you treated malaria? Consider going for a thorough treatment ASAP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

INEC Officer Bleeds From Head As He Announces Election Results In Rivers / Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread / See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.