Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters (62645 Views)

Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library / Olusegun Obasanjo To Folorunsho Alakija: 'Madam, I Made You A Billionaire' / Obasanjo To Buhari: 'Begin Anti-Corruption War With Yourself, Osinbajo, Saraki' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Eluwilussit(m): 3:35pm On Aug 11, 2015
DaBullIT:
Bla bla bla

If he's found guilty , let them send him to prison

Justice can not be served if some people are above the law

And those mumu that'll come and scream that it is injustice against Ibos

Make una get sense abeg, nobody is above the Law

When did gej become Igbo? Why must you drag the SE into this matter? Who send you? Who are you working for? Why can't you do without trivializing and "tribalizing" the topic?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 11, 2015
agitator:

God abeg forgive us our sins. Me I don tire for this kian journalism. Abeg punish us small small.

Which meeting dey in full glare of the media, with GMB and OBJ giving two reasons and at the same time for the same paragraph again say meeting hold behind closed doors and both PMB and OBJ no tell any body wetin dem discuss.

Really this country is completely finished. May this na the unemployable graduates we dey hear of. angry angry angry

Don't read Sahara Reporters news.... it reduces IQ... if you think it's a lie, read the comments on this page, you will quickly note those who have fallen victim of their IQ reducing reports!
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by spencekat(m): 3:50pm On Aug 11, 2015
Obasanjo should be sent to prison for corruption.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by DaBullIT(m): 3:55pm On Aug 11, 2015
Eluwilussit:

When did gej become Igbo? Why must you drag the SE into this matter? Who send you? Who are you working for? Why can't you do without trivializing and "tribalizing" the topic?

So GEJ is not Ibo ? Oh i forgot he's from Otuoke he's ijaw ha ha ha

https://www.nairaland.com/630408/beaf-jonathan-ebele-azikiwe-goodluck

Now that he lost election , he's no longer ibo abi ? Yeye people up and down
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by blecele: 3:56pm On Aug 11, 2015
GEJ my Presido!!!!!!!
DONMAYOR19:
Obj the problem of Nigeria, he did nothing for 8years while he was there, and suddenly GEJ became his enemy because the man refuse to listen to his dubious and selfish advice. I know some people will still praise him for this trash, but I don't care, all I know is that let them keep talking while GEJ is enjoying himself. The thing when sweet me pass be say the man just dey ignore all of them, that's class.

Finally I have to say good morning to the best president Nigeria ever had.
GEJ- the BEST is still the BEST.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Elin: 4:04pm On Aug 11, 2015
phemmyutd:

Nothing will happen if he Jail him, you threatened more than this b4 election that if he loose heaven will fall, but after u keep on diverting your threat to praising your hero, if Jona is found wanting and justly prosecuted there is nothing you and your so call group can do, na only nairaland and social media you can make noise, try any rubbish and you will join him in d prison.

Na 4 ur head uselesness start make Baba Go Slow try am make u and ur useless aboki see.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Elin: 4:13pm On Aug 11, 2015
undecided undecided undecided grin grin grin Buhari too knw Say we D 9ja Deltans no dey for" Chelu Kam bia" If not I 4 say make him try am. For Obashegu na him Slack and dead brain dey dey deceive am... Obasanjo Kpari Olodo ni.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by cabaliciouscabal: 4:14pm On Aug 11, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
OBJ wants this country to go up in flames. I dare PMB to even dream it talk more of trying it
honestly I don't know y people like u tend to make comments like fools, d country going in flames, if jonathan is sent to prison, my question is will coward like u come out to fight if war start, at least if ur father is not alive to narrate d civil war story, ur uncles and aunts should, general yar dua, obasanjo himself all went to prison notin appened, so is common jonathan dat will be sent to prison dat hell will lose, I think u ar suffering from psychosis and u need help quickly, even jonathan himself know Wat war will bring dat was y he surrendered even before d last result was announced. Am sure ur parents ar still feeding u at home dat is Y u ar vomiting dis thrash. Fooool. If he steals our money he will be tried and if found guilty he will graciously go to prison and serve his time.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Elin: 4:14pm On Aug 11, 2015
undecided undecided undecided grin grin grin Buhari too knw Say we D 9ja Deltans no dey for" Chelu Kam bia" If not I 4 say make him try am. For Obashegu na him Slack and dead brain dey dey deceive am... Obasanjo Kpari Olodo ni Wagbayi
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by 4dankey: 4:17pm On Aug 11, 2015
j1mmy:
OBJ was always a vengeful person.
He will go to any lenght to get revenge including supporting a hausa/fulani agenda.
OBJ uses Nigeria and Nigerians as a chess game.
Just to punish GEJ he will support a presidency he morally hates.
Until this man and IBB dies Nigeria may not find peace

Though I do and will not support some one dying,but I have always had this same mind that both men (obj & ibb) are the stumbling block to the success of this great country.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Elin: 4:21pm On Aug 11, 2015
grin grin grin Baba go slow I knw u are yimuying Obj in that ur smile. Its not a real one. Yimuying in disguise kikikik lol
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Appareil(m): 4:22pm On Aug 11, 2015
HOW CAN? PLEASE OBJ STOP FOR GODS SAKE
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by vicnairaland: 4:26pm On Aug 11, 2015
Oh sorry OBJ still wants to remain relevant, I agree GEJ mismanaged funds and that is bad,but still we are enjoying at least some good roads,agricultural development,electricity etc.Obj crippled the agricultural sector in order to keep OBF on track,he squandered $16b for electricity,N300b given to Anenieh for our roads.The problem is that obj is very good in covering His tracks abi?
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Riokempex1234: 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2015
3 gboza for buhari,pls my president whom ever tht is found quity should put to judgement no mater whom is involve dnt listing to their advice they wil corrupt u.investigate both obasanjos time and goodluck.thanks God wil help u
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2015
cabaliciouscabal:
honestly I don't know y people like u tend to make comments like fools, d country going in flames, if jonathan is sent to prison, my question is will coward like u come out to fight if war start, at least if ur father is not alive to narrate d civil war story, ur uncles and aunts should, general yar dua, obasanjo himself all went to prison notin appened, so is common jonathan dat will be sent to prison dat hell will lose, I think u ar suffering from psychosis and u need help quickly, even jonathan himself know Wat war will bring dat was y he surrendered even before d last result was announced. Am sure ur parents ar still feeding u at home dat is Y u ar vomiting dis thrash. Fooool. If he steals our money he will be tried and if found guilty he will graciously go to prison and serve his time.
Rantings of a greedy parasite! Here is a befitting response to your unguided vituperation:

djkirkoo2:
Na same thing Una talk wen PMB say him no go pay amnesty money. Una say nothing go happen if him no pay, no b only one meeting Wey militants call for Wey no even dey successful Na en PMB rush appoint amnesty leader and begin pay? Una just dey online dey make mouth without knowledge of what is going on in the real world. Make Buhari arrest GEJ & make God keep u alive to see the repercussions. U Yorubas are just talking like fools as if we Niger Deltans thief pass Una. D most corrupt ethnic group ever in the history of Nigeria are the Yorubas, if say dis oil Wey Una dey busy dey put eyes and nose dey for Una area only God knows how Naija for be. And by the way, pdp never threatened to make Naija unrest if GEJ lose, except say u are being deformed and not informed. Na APC carry am for head. If say PDP win u for even fit dey nairaland.com dey Yan? No for get 2011 pro election violence wen GMB lost. Na sense GEJ use. Take it or live it.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by prophetfire: 4:41pm On Aug 11, 2015
DONMAYOR19:
Obj the problem of Nigeria, he did nothing for 8years while he was there, and suddenly GEJ became his enemy because the man refuse to listen to his dubious and selfish advice. I know some people will still praise him for this trash, but I don't care, all I know is that let them keep talking while GEJ is enjoying himself. The thing when sweet me pass be say the man just dey ignore all of them, that's class.

nigeria has never had a good president,so the issue of best does not arise. We re still watching buhari to know if he ll be the first good president.hwever among the bad presidents jonathan comes about as one of the worst bcs he wasnt even in control of things during his tenure.his men were just stealing everything right under his nose and he was just sitting there like a mo ron.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by guideman: 4:42pm On Aug 11, 2015
Obasanjo institutionalized corruption in Nigeria. He is the father and promoter of corruption in the country during his administration. Let him not think that Nigerians forget in a hurry.
Titto93:

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2015/08/09/corruption-probe-former-president-jonathan-secret-meeting-buhari

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
prophetfire:
nigeria has never had a good president,so the issue of best does not arise. We re still watching buhari to know if he ll be the first good president.hwever among the bad presidents jonathan comes about as one of the worst bcs he wasnt even in control of things during his tenure.his men were just stealing everything right under his nose and he was just sitting there like a mo ron.

Lies from a greedy parasite!
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by AbbeyRuth: 4:50pm On Aug 11, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
i laugh when I see pot calling kettle black, has Obasanjo forgotten operation feed the nation was converted to his personal Obasanjo farm? But y didn't he comes out to talk as an elder state man he claimed to be when Jonathan said stealing is not corruption?
I'm very sure u heard dat error 4rm outside dis world because u were born some days ago. Dat Obasanjo converted Operation feed d nation 2 Obasanjo farm was untrue.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by prophetfire: 4:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
xtrorse:

Lies from a greedy parasite!
what is the lie? What is the colleration btw the post and your postulation,greedy parasite? A mentally empty block-head just typing insults. Nairaland is not a platform for baseless insults from mentaly empty but grossly bitter-minded nicompoops looking for who to insult in their bid to defend clueless tribesmen.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 11, 2015
prophetfire:
what is the lie? What is the colleration btw the post and your postulation,greedy parasite? A mentally empty block-head just typing insults. Nairaland is not a platform for baseless insults from mentaly empty but grossly bitter-minded nicompoops looking for who to insult in their bid to defend clueless tribesmen.

Hey, hold it there! You deluded, tribalistic and selfish being! You didn't suck your mother's bosoms; did you grow up at the orphanage? Hyperventilation of a frustrated, greedy tribalist!
Your people looted and wrecked this country and brought her to the present miserable state! If you are sincere you won't dare insinuate that GEJ put this country in the mess. You shout, cry, weep, wail, yell, curse and make much noise on every available media when in actual fact you and your people are the problem of this country.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Eluwilussit(m): 4:56pm On Aug 11, 2015
DaBullIT:

So GEJ is not Ibo ? Oh i forgot he's from Otuoke he's ijaw ha ha ha

https://www.nairaland.com/630408/beaf-jonathan-ebele-azikiwe-goodluck

Now that he lost election , he's no longer ibo abi ? Yeye people up and down

That the igbos supported him and see him as one of theirs is simply because he's from a neighbouring tribe. Is an Igala man or nupe man, Hausa? It has nothing to do with gej losing election.

Since the creation of pdp, the SS and SE have heavily supported pdp. That is so because pdp was the only party in the history of Nigeria, to be truly nationalistic in composition and outlook. I still wonder why Nigerians have decidedly failed to see this salient truth.

SE supported obj. They supported Musa. Why should they turn against Jona? Please, quit this tribal game. Pdp is dominant in SS and SE. Just as apc is, in the SW and suddenly in the whole North. It is that simple. grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by powerfulsettingz: 5:02pm On Aug 11, 2015
AbbeyRuth:
I'm very sure u heard dat error 4rm outside dis world because u were born some days ago. Dat Obasanjo converted Operation feed d nation 2 Obasanjo farm was untrue.
OYA picture or in don't believe it

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by EmekaBlue(m): 5:15pm On Aug 11, 2015
charlesbailey:

why being tribalistic?? don't think tribe has got anything to do with this please!
ok sir
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by thexzy(m): 5:16pm On Aug 11, 2015
For the man who still in power conceded defeat and accepted it that way......wasn't that enough justice done? Even if it wasn't for me buh for the poor masses who wouldn't have had ђεrε to run to... And Obj is here yarning trash, if Gej had refused to step down like Gadaffi nko, wetin dem for do?? Allah kia...eeeh
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by ifeoluwasegun(m): 5:18pm On Aug 11, 2015
Zzyco:

That is y ur head is needed for ooni burial..

But they said everything God made was perfect, m not blaming God for you though, just reminding Him on your behalf that he did intentionally left a big vacuum in your upper cavity.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by blezynetym(f): 5:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
Obj,grow up. A pot calling a kettle black. Grow up
cry
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Ogakpaputaya: 5:59pm On Aug 11, 2015
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by ghetto101(m): 6:24pm On Aug 11, 2015
He should send jonathan to prison and obasanjo should be with him in that prison.obasanjo is worst than jonathan

Titto93:

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2015/08/09/corruption-probe-former-president-jonathan-secret-meeting-buhari
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by ghetto101(m): 6:26pm On Aug 11, 2015
Nigeria na jona property wey him no wo step down ?

thexzy:
For the man who still in power conceded defeat and accepted it that way......wasn't that enough justice done? Even if it wasn't for me buh for the poor masses who wouldn't have had ђεrε to run to... And Obj is here yarning trash, if Gej had refused to step down like Gadaffi nko, wetin dem for do?? Allah kia...eeeh
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 11, 2015
DONMAYOR19:

Youths like this fellow right here, are why I'm so scared for Nigeria. In the face of all the proof of how the last government almost destroyed this country, someone will still say GEJ is the best president, probably because they are both from the same region...

This is like saying the armed robber who came to your house and stole your money is your best friend...
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by orunto27: 7:37pm On Aug 11, 2015
Very tough for 2019,!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria Steel Factory Back To Life After 40 Years - Aljazeera (Pics + video) / Nnamdi Kanu: Adamu Garba Says Buhari Knows How To Handle, Care For His Prisoners / Many Police, Army Checkpoints In The South-East? Why Is This So?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.