Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters (62648 Views)

Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library / Olusegun Obasanjo To Folorunsho Alakija: 'Madam, I Made You A Billionaire' / Obasanjo To Buhari: 'Begin Anti-Corruption War With Yourself, Osinbajo, Saraki' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by realborn(m): 10:40am On Aug 11, 2015
tolustx:
I have a feeling Sahara reporters bugged Aso Rock. Secret cameras and mics don't have names now, so they can be called anonymous. This journalism of a source in the villa, our source, an anonymous source, etc suggests to me that they bugged d presidential villa

I think SaharaReporters is a covert intelligence agency driven by a superior agency with moles in the top hierarchy of government. I also think Obj is their patron. The near accuracy of most of their news is baffling. Often times they back such news with classified evidence. How do they lay their hands on such information?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by 989900: 10:40am On Aug 11, 2015
Both OBJ and GEJ should be sent there; throw in IBB in there too for good measure, then give the keys to NASA to throw away into 'space'.

OBJ thinks because he is returning some change from his loot he is now free?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Fidelismaria: 10:41am On Aug 11, 2015
phemmyutd:

Nothing will happen if he Jail him, you threatened more than this b4 election that if he loose heaven will fall, but after u keep on diverting your threat to praising your hero, if Jona is found wanting and justly prosecuted there is nothing you and your so call group can do, na only nairaland and social media you can make noise, try any rubbish and you will join him in d prison.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by sukkot: 10:41am On Aug 11, 2015
xtrorse:

When was the last time you treated malaria? Consider going for a thorough treatment ASAP.
malaria ? not in a while, however your hero GEJ needs to get ready for the black maria. see how i made that rhyme ? maria and malaria ? haha. ahhh nevermind undecided

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Themandator: 10:42am On Aug 11, 2015
Propaganda of the worst form

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Rilwayne001: 10:42am On Aug 11, 2015
Ayameze2015:
All of you Buhari-maniacs should learn to reason beyond your nose, 0bj is plainly witch hunting Gej. If Buhari must probe Gej, 0bj shouldn't be an exceptional !

We definitely know the underlined.. OBJ won't escape as well.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by bigass123(m): 10:43am On Aug 11, 2015
ECOTERRORS I just laugh you and your "mumu-ish"comment.
9ja will go in flames? Anyway ur coconut head brother said so the other day that if GEJ loses the 2015 elections.. 9ja will go up in flames. He lost and nothing happened. If GEJ is tried and found guilty.. He will be jailed and nothing will happen. OBJ was once hailed, MKO was jailed howbeit wrongfully.. Nothing happened...Life continued in 9ja...
Stop spitting poo in the name of talking.. If you must talk, talk sense!
If 9ja goes up in flames.. You and your family won't escape either, some may survive it, you may not... so when you're calling for a whirlwind.. Always remember that Your roof might be the most affected.
When you talk, talk with sense.. Na beg I beg you
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 11, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
OBJ wants this country to go up in flames. I dare PMB to even dream it talk more of trying it

Sorry nothing will happen e-warrior. If Jonathan is guilty he should go to jail. Nobody is above the law.

Seems the prison is made for the poor man in your opinion. Unfortunately we are all equal before the law - whether you are a pastor or a politician.

I dream of the day some of the corrupt pastors and immams in Nigeria will go to jail or have their names on sex offender registers.

Your kind of thinking gives one concern of the "future leaders" we have in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 11, 2015
bigass123:
ECOTERRORS I just laugh you and your "mumu-ish"comment.
9ja will go in flames? Anyway ur coconut head brother said so the other day that if GEJ loses the 2015 elections.. 9ja will go up in flames. He lost and nothing happened. If GEJ is tried and found guilty.. He will be jailed and nothing will happen. OBJ was once hailed, MKO was jailed howbeit wrongfully.. Nothing happened...Life continued in 9ja...
Stop spitting poo in the name of talking.. If you must talk, talk sense!
If 9ja goes up in flames.. You and your family won't escape either, some may survive it, you may not... so when you're calling for a whirlwind.. Always remember that Your roof might be the most affected.
When you talk, talk with sense.. Na beg I beg you
belabela:

Sorry nothing will happen e-warrior. If Jonathan is guilty he should go to jail. Nobody is above the law.

Seems the prison is made for the poor man in your opinion. Unfortunately we are all equal before the law - whether you are a pastor or a politician.

I dream of the day some of the corrupt pastors and immams in Nigeria will go to jail or have their names on sex offender registers.

Your kind of thinking gives one concern of the "future leaders" we have in Nigeria

Why do these treacheerous parasites make too much noise in the media?

xtrorse:

If GEJ is not sent to jail within the next 3 years then it will be another confirmation of your bloody cowardice and great noisemaking.

Bunch of greedy, parasitic noisemakers!
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Rilwayne001: 10:45am On Aug 11, 2015
sukkot:
lmao yeahh aittttt grin

i digress. let me kill two birds with one stone with this post. personally \i dont want to see jonathan jailed. he is a weak man. he will hang himself in jail on the first night. he looks like that kinda person who will be so distressed that he will use his belt to hang himself from the prison ceiling fan. however this is how buhari should treat his case. call a lawyer, have the lawyer draw up a contract that says he will not be jailed under one condition. return 20 billion dollars to the government coffers before 72 hours is up. after 72 hours if i dont see 20 billion dollars in the government coffers then i have no choice but to jail you.

Yaayyyyy! grin grin grin ROTFLMAO.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by repogirl(f): 10:47am On Aug 11, 2015
Lmao, obasanjo vindictiveness pass buhari own sef..... well, he should be careful cos he isnt spotless himself!

But Jonathan should be careful, that they laugh with you doesnt make them your friends..... some people are just two faced by nature, saying one thing and 'changing' mouth later! angry

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by sukkot: 10:49am On Aug 11, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Yaayyyyy! grin grin grin ROTFLMAO.

bros no be small tin oooo. that otuoke fisherman will hang himself within 12 hours of getting into that prison LWTMB grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Realist2: 10:50am On Aug 11, 2015
Is Obj still ruling Nigeria by proxy ?.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by domiron: 10:50am On Aug 11, 2015
tunex23:
Since it Saharareporters then it authentic! GEJ should be getting set for Kirikiri.

Indeed. So Saharareporters are now authentic abi?....If i hear.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by sparkwil(m): 10:51am On Aug 11, 2015
Finally d baboon has gone maad. I pray Jonathan doesn't reply this ape.
We understand his animosity toward GEJ is not born out of love for Nigeria but because of his personal interest

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by cupidFlint(m): 10:51am On Aug 11, 2015
DONMAYOR19:
Obj the problem of Nigeria, he did nothing for 8years while he was there, and suddenly GEJ became his enemy because the man refuse to listen to his dubious and selfish advice. I know some people will still praise him for this trash, but I don't care, all I know is that let them keep talking while GEJ is enjoying himself. The thing when sweet me pass be say the man just dey ignore all of them, that's class.

Finally I have to say good morning to the best president Nigeria ever had.
GEJ- the BEST is still the BEST.
Silence is golden. Probably the best answer to a fool. That's the doctrine on which GEJ operates. I so admire him.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by domiron: 10:53am On Aug 11, 2015
belabela:

And how many have gone to jail for corruption in Nigeria?...dream on. Will never happen. Pray hard, will never happen.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Christianwalase: 10:54am On Aug 11, 2015
Kingsimmer:
see charcoal calling pot black
u tink say baba don forget u

u wey dem suppose giv u mansion 4 kirikiri

undecidedsumtinz...grown as* holes behave like b*tches...

prof. obj...stop behaving lyk a b*tch ,
av u forgotten ;I belong to nobody and I belong to every body...
moreover baba is one of d "three wise men"
he doesn't nid counsel...from criminals lyk .....

u

see im ass face undecided
u just dey crack my ribs. grin
Kingsimmer:
see charcoal calling pot black
u tink say baba don forget u

u wey dem suppose giv u mansion 4 kirikiri

undecidedsumtinz...grown as* holes behave like b*tches...

prof. obj...stop behaving lyk a b*tch ,
av u forgotten ;I belong to nobody and I belong to every body...
moreover baba is one of d "three wise men"
he doesn't nid counsel...from criminals lyk .....

u

see im ass face undecided
u just dey crack my ribs.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Edusouls(m): 10:54am On Aug 11, 2015
of course he should be sent to prison with a proper trial and conviction, that man G.E.j is the most ruthless, clueless, smooth and agressive careless thief leader, nigeria has ever had,he punished the citizens by looting dry the treasury and totally ruined this country economy,
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by reuben79: 10:54am On Aug 11, 2015
DONMAYOR19:
Obj the problem of Nigeria, he did nothing for 8years while he was there, and suddenly GEJ became his enemy because the man refuse to listen to his dubious and selfish advice. I know some people will still praise him for this trash, but I don't care, all I know is that let them keep talking while GEJ is enjoying himself. The thing when sweet me pass be say the man just dey ignore all of them, that's class.
obj did nothing to dis country?see u,empty brain are u.who brut d nddc,efcc,icpc,civil defence,neco,open univ,nimasa,gsm and computer,paid nigeria foreigh dept $32b,stability of democracy,more than 21penson companies acros d country namly ibtc,trust fund,legay,premium,sigmal,arm jst mention them and many tins like dat.and u here and talk rubbish

Finally I have to say good morning to the best president Nigeria ever had.
GEJ- the BEST is still the BEST.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 11, 2015
domiron:

And how many have gone to jail for corruption in Nigeria?...dream on. Will never happen. Pray hard, will never happen.

A summation of your cognitive reasoning grin grin grin grin

I am sure you never believed GEJ will loose. grin grin grin grin

I will buzz you when dream come true grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by TheEvilPriest(m): 10:56am On Aug 11, 2015
OBJ wants GEJ to visit the prison too like he did grin
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:56am On Aug 11, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
OBJ wants this country to go up in flames. I dare PMB to even dream it talk more of trying it
Bimbo what can u do?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 11, 2015
U guys shud forget all these lying reporters and their fake news. The topic sounds childish sef cheesy #smh

If u doubt me, watch out in a few days to come, 'OBJ speaks contrary to this post'.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by ajebuter(f): 10:58am On Aug 11, 2015
Sahara Repoter again?

This ragtag will someday choke and die from its venom against GEJ

No wonder sane and decent folks don't believe them.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by anigbajumo(m): 10:59am On Aug 11, 2015
ifeoluwasegun:
PMB could never be that nasty...

But wait, many call GEJ the best so far... Could it be for cluelessness?? Or are these people Nigerians in diaspora?
No offence though, just asking.

Dnt mind them,most of em are ethnic bigot
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by experimentist: 11:01am On Aug 11, 2015
angry Buhari should jail both Obj and Gej.. After all they both have the 'J' letter in their names which means 'jail' grin
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by denedene(m): 11:05am On Aug 11, 2015
seriously obj no get shame he should just hide like IBB.. the nepa and Halliburton scam is still hot.
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by kadunasouth(m): 11:06am On Aug 11, 2015
DaGC:
A lot of things will happen from now till 2019, but I believe GEJ going to jail isn't one of them.
Going to jail may be one of them
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 11, 2015
DaBullIT:
Bla bla bla

If he's found guilty , let them send him to prison

Justice can not be served if some people are above the law

And those mumu that'll come and scream that it is injustice against Ibos

Make una get sense abeg, nobody is above the Law

This is what IGBOS actually wants so that Nigeria will break faster.... Put GEJ in Jail IPOB will burn Nigeria down
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by ajebuter(f): 11:09am On Aug 11, 2015
tgmservice:
No one should insult president buhari on dis platform again. Even though he has started slowly but at least the electricity generation I have witnessed @ home during his few months on sit is far greater than d whole of GEJ tenure. So why all d insult am sure there are still a lot more good to come from him. Sai Buhari shame 2 ur haters
abeg like is u support ur president

And cabinent-less Buhari gave us stable electricity in just 3 months?!

Buhari must be a real 'miracle" worker!
Re: Obasanjo To Buhari: Send Jonathan To Prison Using 2 Cases - Sahara Reporters by DaGC(m): 11:10am On Aug 11, 2015
kadunasouth:

Going to jail may be one of them

My opinion. Your opinion cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nairaland 2019 Presidential Election Poll: Voting Thread / INEC Officer Bleeds From Head As He Announces Election Results In Rivers / See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.