Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

RAPE: How Men Can Avoid Being Trapped. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / RAPE: How Men Can Avoid Being Trapped. (1291 Views)

How Men Can Get Numbers With Zero Rejection / How Men Handle Nippples At Different Relationship Stages - PICTURES / 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RAPE: How Men Can Avoid Being Trapped. by HAZAZEL: 9:06am On Aug 11, 2015
The last few days here on nairaland has been war. The cause of this free for all is the subject of RAPE. So, wading through the barage of accusation, insults,and base generalistions I saw that most guys do not really understand the subject matter.

You can take this to be a crash course to that effect. Here goes:

Rape simply put is non-consensual sex. The key word is CONSENT. so if at any point a lady says/through actions express non-agreement to your sexual intent,but you still go ahead to do the deed, the law says you have raped her. It is not fair as I shall explain later,but that is the law for now.

The moral background of the raped counts for little when in court. So a prostitute, non-virgin etc. According to law can be raped. Her morality is no excuse.

So guys how can you protect yourself? Here are a few tips I got from jon mixon, a close follower of american jurisprudence:

1) Never have sex with drunk or "high" lady, legally she is in no mind to give consent.

2) A mixed answer should be taken as a no!

3) As much as possible minimise "alone time" with women. The reason is because when it comes to rape even a false accusation can be socially devastating in consequence. So employ cctv's in offices and when with female visitors at the last resort leave your doors open

4) Stay away sex wise from teenage girls and young adults. Most of them don't understand consent yet.

5) Stay away from women who have nothing to lose: a large percentage of false rape accusations come from morally lax women aiming to blackmail or outrightly ruin you.

6) Make certain that you are able to account for your time in the wake of a "bad date". Stop at a fast food restaurant, an all-night box store or a gas station. Pay with a credit/debit card and get a receipt. Just have a good alibi.

7) Only date women who know what they want. The era of "she gave me green light" is fast becoming late. When it comes to sex/rape only VERBAL CONSENT counts much. Sure asking : janet do you want to have sex? Takes away the spontanity of sex,but it might keep you out of jail.

Don't forget when it comes to rape, the woman's word counts more than your own.

Cc. Lalasticlala.

1 Like

Re: RAPE: How Men Can Avoid Being Trapped. by ELTON123(m): 9:07am On Aug 11, 2015
Re: RAPE: How Men Can Avoid Being Trapped. by Cutehector(m): 9:09am On Aug 11, 2015
Thanks for this piece op....
Re: RAPE: How Men Can Avoid Being Trapped. by Elosky20: 9:11am On Aug 11, 2015
am sorry to say life is nt fair to men nowadays regarding the rape scandals flooting around. men have in som cases been raped by women but who will believe since the man is the penetrating patner. dont be suprise one day a lady u had sex with without condom might as well claim to be raped since your sperm is left in the lady as evidence. MEN SHOULD PLEASE LEARN TO CONTROL THEIR 3RD LEG. LADY SHOULD AVOID THE TEMPTATION OF BLACKMAILING GUYS because OF MONEY.
#NOmarriageNOsex
Re: RAPE: How Men Can Avoid Being Trapped. by Delusiongirl20(f): 9:13am On Aug 11, 2015
HAZAZEL:
The last few days here on nairaland has been war. The cause of this free for all is the subject of RAPE. So, wading through the barage of accusation, insults,and base generalistions I saw that most guys do not really understand the subject matter.

You can take this to be a crash course to that effect. Here goes:

Rape simply put is non-consensual sex. The key word is CONSENT. so if at any point a lady says/through actions express non-agreement to your sexual intent,but you still go ahead to do the deed, the law says you have raped her. It is not fair as I shall explain later,but that is the law for now.

The moral background of the raped counts for little when in court. So a prostitute, non-virgin etc. According to law can be raped. Her morality is no excuse.

So guys how can you protect yourself? Here are a few tips I got from jon mixon, a close follower of american jurisprudence:

1) Never have sex with drunk or "high" lady, legally she is in no mind to give consent.

2) A mixed answer should be taken as a no!

3) As much as possible minimise "alone time" with women. The reason is because when it comes to rape even a false accusation can be socially devastating in consequence. So employ cctv's in offices and when with female visitors at the last resort leave your doors open

4) Stay away sex wise from teenage girls and young adults. Most of them don't understand consent yet.

5) Stay away from women who have nothing to lose: a large percentage of false rape accusations come from morally lax women aiming to blackmail or outrightly ruin you.

6) Make certain that you are able to account for your time in
the wake of a "bad date." Stop at a fast food restaurant, an
all-night box store or a gas station. Pay with a credit/debit
card and get a receipt. Just have a good alibi.

7) Only date women who know what they want. The era of "she gave me green light" is fast becoming late. When it comes to sex/rape only VERBAL CONSENT counts much. Sure asking : janet do you want to have sex? Takes away the spontanity of sex,but it might keep you out of jail.

Don't forget when it comes to rape the woman's word counts more than your own.

Yea because men as stronger than us, everybody should be careful.
Re: RAPE: How Men Can Avoid Being Trapped. by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 11, 2015
lipsrsealed

Re: RAPE: How Men Can Avoid Being Trapped. by misspicy(f): 9:18am On Aug 11, 2015
E don do nah

That moment wen you see anoda thread about rape....you be like most you people create threads...

Re: RAPE: How Men Can Avoid Being Trapped. by gabazin080(m): 9:25am On Aug 11, 2015
The number 1 rule to avoid such mess is not to have extra-marital sex at all. That way no woman can accuse you of rape
Re: RAPE: How Men Can Avoid Being Trapped. by HAZAZEL: 9:39am On Aug 11, 2015
Cutehector:
Thanks for this piece op....

Thanks. Most friends will interpret this thread wrongly, I am not saying women are not raped ( my heart goes out to all true victims), but am saying there are evil women who are constantly taking advantage of laws meant to protect them to there depraved machinations.
Re: RAPE: How Men Can Avoid Being Trapped. by Cutehector(m): 9:45am On Aug 11, 2015
HAZAZEL:

Thanks. Most friends will interpret this thread wrongly, I am not saying women are not raped ( my heart goes out to all true victims), but am saying there are evil women who are constantly taking advantage of laws meant to protect them to there depraved machinations.
u are right... The most important thing is to hav an alibi.... Cuz some of these ladies can just do anythn to bring down someone's integrity if he ddnt even rape her truely
Re: RAPE: How Men Can Avoid Being Trapped. by AfroKnight: 10:52am On Aug 11, 2015
Many men have been framed and blackmailed. One could keep written proof of mutual sex. Like a little chat on whatsapp or bbm after sex asking if she would like another session like that or a few words applauding her skills in bed. Make sure you get a response to corroborate then save it for future reference.

Ladies are getting vicious nowadays.
Re: RAPE: How Men Can Avoid Being Trapped. by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 11, 2015
false accusations mostly happen cause those men will sleep with anything in a skirt.......
Re: RAPE: How Men Can Avoid Being Trapped. by Vyolet(f): 11:11am On Aug 11, 2015
The rate of rape and attempted rape is still higher than false accusations.
Many young ladies have at a point in their lives faced attempted rape from guys they trusted most.
Re: RAPE: How Men Can Avoid Being Trapped. by AprokoMan: 11:38am On Aug 11, 2015
U meet a girl on the street, woo her, then ask her to go out with you.
She accepts.
You take her to a bar, buy her isi ewu, pepper soup, fried meat and 2 bottles of Smirnoff.
She is full of thanks.
Things get funny and you start discussing about sex. She tells you she likes romantic guys.
You smile, then ask if she can go with you to your crib.
She accepts, and off you go.
At your crib, things get nasty and soon you're kissing and handling her br.easts.
She responds . . .starts caressing your hard dick. Then slowly, you both go unclad.
Then as you're about to insert your Benjamin she screams rape!
Neighbours come bashing your door; someone calls the police. And here you are before the DPO.
He accuse you of rape. You try to explain but he won't listen because the "victim" is crying and feeling pains.
Next day, a busybody opens a thread about you on Nairaland.
And idiots like Captainswag or lesbians like FirstEva and EroticAngelina come badmouthing men in general, calling them dogs.

*Sigh*
Seriously, we need to start investigating these rape cases judiciously.
Re: RAPE: How Men Can Avoid Being Trapped. by HAZAZEL: 12:19pm On Aug 11, 2015
Vyolet:
The rate of rape and attempted rape is still higher than false accusations.
Many young ladies have at a point in their lives faced attempted rape from guys they trusted most.

Do you have data to prove your first statement? We are not disputing the fact that rape does happen, just as we are not also disputing the fact that false accusations do happen. Or how do you explain the fact that most nigerian ladies in a bid to win love/ pity from there latest catch always claim they lost their virginity via rape.

If you have time and data, read up rape issues in india and then see how women are manipulatively enslaving men by taking advantage of the same rape laws mean't to protect them.
Re: RAPE: How Men Can Avoid Being Trapped. by rawpadgin(m): 1:16pm On Aug 11, 2015
Best way to avoid being accused of rape

me: so girl, as we won enter house so hope u go allow me hug u?

girl: yes

me: brings out a piece of paper, sign here

me: I go kiss u?

girl: why not!

me: sign here

me: i go press bobby?

girl: definitely

me: sign here

me: I go put 1 inside 0?

Girl: surely

me: oya sign this place

make i see how she go take frame me up
Re: RAPE: How Men Can Avoid Being Trapped. by HAZAZEL: 1:35pm On Aug 11, 2015
Rawpidgin you no well o.

(1) (Reply)

Marriage By Recommendation Or Reference Vs Spontaneous Marriage..air Ur View / PHOTOS, VIDEO: Woman St-rips Unclad In Restaurant, Smears Self With Ketchup / How We Celebrated Christmas In Badagry In 1923 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.