Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria (5641 Views)

What Jonathan, Makarfi, PDP Governors Discussed In Caucus Meeting / Igbos Are The Most Discussed African Ethnic Group On Earth. / Igbos:the Most Discussed/trending Tribe In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by Nobody: 1:48am On Aug 13, 2015
coolscott:

Goodnight
Ok.
Don't miss me and other Igbos too much sha grin grin
Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by meccuno: 4:27am On Aug 13, 2015
coolscott:

[size=13pt]If analyzing your volunteered misbehaviour or helping you analyse it is perceived as bullying, then what does that tell you about you?

I have already asked here if you notice any other people who suffer from the need to describe the details and size of their d**ks in public.[/size]
that is the way they are......and I don't see that changing.......have u seen the northerners talk much on this forum? Being quiet doesn't make one stupid and talking about whatever achievement doesn't make one measuring whatever......the fact is people are different and if u cannot live with that then no one can help you.......how is that inferiority complex? U need to learn how to live with people.......that's one thing the university taught us........moreover not all igbos are like that......but truthfully,u don't actually expect an igbo man to behave like an edo man do you?
Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by tonychristopher: 5:56am On Aug 13, 2015
coolscott:

Inferiority complex.
So you are not ashamed that you instigate talk about yourself so you can turn back and say "See? We're very much talked about"

Self-fishing for noteriety.

Somehow, we cannot find any other people who have this as a part of their self esteem equation.
if people don't talk about you ur irrelevant.... so just like it ...igbos will always dominate the discussion and economy and your minds or even your dream as one Yoruba pastor said

thank lord I am igbo

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by coolscott(m): 7:26am On Aug 13, 2015
tonychristopher:
if people don't talk about you ur irrelevant.... so just like it ...igbos will always dominate the discussion and economy and your minds or even your dream as one Yoruba pastor said

thank lord I am igbo
Low self esteem
Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by coolscott(m): 7:31am On Aug 13, 2015
imhotep:

Ok.
Don't miss me and other Igbos too much sha grin grin
Don't worry, yarinya.
When next one of you posts something like this, now I know you are only seeking for attention like a validation-seeking babe, I will just walk on
Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by coolscott(m): 7:54am On Aug 13, 2015
tonychristopher:

thank lord I am igbo
Which is why the op put this up in the first place.
He feels a sense of irrelevance when not spoken about so he conjures up a topic like this about himself.

It is interesting you have not yet seen the relationship between this and low self-esteem.

It is worth questioning, the depths of your capacity to think.

Great thing this thread is public and many are reading this.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 13, 2015
in as much as I agree with ur stupidity I think I should also tell u the bitter Truth stop trying to attach too much importance to ur tribe cause what is most searched on Goole is what springs up as suggestion wen u search for any related term now ur Igbos have the habit of trying to say yorubas are cowards, dirty this and that so many of u same Igbos Google it to confirm if its true or not where as every one show u and ur Igbo brethren love and instead of u to be brilliant an claimed by ur clan ur rather chose to show how shallow ur thoughts and thinking could be ...... grow up kido
Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by tonychristopher: 8:35am On Aug 13, 2015
people in middle east talk about jews does it mean they have low self esteem, people in West EU talk about Germany and lately greece does it mean they have low self esteem

the world talk about USA do they have low self esteem?

DUDE...IF PEOPLE DO NOT TALK ABOUT YOU....YOU ARE JUST IRREREVANT...PEOPLE TALK ABOUT RELEVANT THINGS,SO NIGERIA HAS MADE IGBO BRAND SO RELEVANT THAT EVERYTHING IN NAIRALAND AND ONLINE IS IGBO THIS IGBO THAT

THANK LORD I AM A M EMBER OF IGBO NATION

coolscott:

Which is why the op put this up in the first place.
He feels a sense of irrelevance when not spoken about so he conjures up a topic like this about himself.

It is interesting you have not yet seen the relationship between this and low self-esteem.

It is worth questioning, the depths of your capacity to think.

Great thing this thread is public and many are reading this.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by tonychristopher: 8:40am On Aug 13, 2015
IS THAT SO?

PEOPLE TALK ABOUT RELEVANT THINGS NOT IRRELEVANT THINGS....

“How much time he gains who does not look to see what his neighbor says or does or thinks, but only at what he does himself.” ―Marcus Aurelius

coolscott:

Low self esteem
Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by tonychristopher: 8:54am On Aug 13, 2015
Let Igbo brains spring forth and excogitate ways to maintain the leadership Heaven has thrust upon them, particularly leadership in agriculture, business, education, politics, and medicines. There are sore difficulties involved in leading Nigeria by way of increased agricultural production because the Igbos have not much arable land, as you have in Benue State and other states in Northern Nigeria.And if the Igbos manage to buy some arable land, good policies will have to be put in place to prevent people squabbling and committing crimes as inhabitants in the Western Nigeria do with body parts. Try confiscating Izza land in Abakaliki, and you risk of having disgruntled men come after you with machetes, and blunt implements. Entrepreneurship won’t do it because the Northern Nigerian oligarchies, as hosts, do not usually allow the visitor free purchasing power in land . Case in point: Igbo visitors in Northern Nigeria are chased out after developing the land.

With the level of economic power the Igbos have, they can easily electrify Nigeria, build roads, and usher in massive industrial development to make unemployment a thing of the past. Will non-Igbo tribes whose faces are contorted by murderous jealousy allow this to happen? Please reread my essay on Nigeria being the burden of suffering Igbos: the Igbos must develop Nigeria and be willing to die in the process. Since agriculture and education are not viable tools in Igbos hands to develop Nigeria, could one consider entrepreneurship as an alternative? But my homeboy Silas stopped me with a reminder: “Remember the Ebenato man from near your mother’s village and how he placed his medical degree from India in the toilet and went into business like crazy?”

What of education? Because the Igbos have been lovers of education long before Nigeria achieved independence as a sovereign nation, they had become successful community developers, city planters, and managers of schools.Igbos went to school with intensity and acquired all types of skills that kept Nigerian in good stead as the country prepared for self government. There are Igbos with expertise in all fields Nigeria needs to develop as a nation. It is unfortunate that tribalism, nepotism, and greed do not permit full exploitation of Igbo talents. After working for 2- years as so at jobs under dangerous, unfriendly conditions, the Igbos are packing their bags and heading into business, Silas comes again: “Remember that young doctor from your village with engineering doctorate who served as commissioner for the environment in the North and how he quit and went into self employment at Abuja?” Yes, I remember this man and once spoke with him.

“Dr O (real name), Sir, what are you doing at Abuja?”

“Environmental consulting with Federal Government.”

“Ehe, damn. Why’s that so, homeboy?”

“I just don’t see myself working for someone in a hostile environment or being in some political appointment.”

How do the Igbos measure up in politics? There are rumors the Igbos arenot temperamentally suited for politics; they are too inflexible, impatient, proud, self aggrandizing, and possess a convoluted theory of tribal superiority (just as the Jews do).Many Igbo friends decry corruption, downrightthievery and piracy of national treasury. Yet, give the some Igbos power over some important entities such as the Central Bank, and see what happens. From the body parts traders to the West and the cattle herdsmen in the North, the Igbos must not learn to rob motherland literally blind. Success in politics requires you learn by association and play wuruwuru games with the Hausas, Fulanis, Yorubas, Oyibo, armed robbers and kidnappers, all of whom you hold dear as bosom friends. Besides, politics isn’t about progress or love of country. The Igbos must be chameleons that change colors to match the environment? Successful Igbos are those who understand how to accommodate the other Nigerian tribes. Why Accommodation Is Not Enough is a topic for another essay.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 13, 2015
coolscott:

Don't worry, yarinya.
When next one of you posts something like this, now I know you are only seeking for attention like a validation-seeking babe, I will just walk on
But you can't walk on because Igbo matters are always on your mind.
By the way, tell us the Igbo dream you had last night smiley

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 13, 2015
tonychristopher:
people in middle east talk about jews does it mean they have low self esteem, people in West EU talk about Germany and lately greece does it mean they have low self esteem

the world talk about USA do they have low self esteem?

DUDE...IF PEOPLE DO NOT TALK ABOUT YOU....YOU ARE JUST IRREREVANT...PEOPLE TALK ABOUT RELEVANT THINGS,SO NIGERIA HAS MADE IGBO BRAND SO RELEVANT THAT EVERYTHING IN NAIRALAND AND ONLINE IS IGBO THIS IGBO THAT

THANK LORD I AM A M EMBER OF IGBO NATION

@coolscott
Print this post and carry it in your wallet 24/7.
Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by tonychristopher: 10:25am On Aug 13, 2015
An igbo adage said, o osisi n' ami mkpuru ka ana ama iche (its only a fruitful tree that normally got stoned) this the case of the igbos or rather biafrans, they are too successful, and fruitful thats why they are always stoned and remember that if nobody talks about you then you are a nobody...... If God dont give us Biafra then he is partial i must say. Chukwuokike abiama come and hear our wailing voice once again.......
Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 14, 2015
imhotep:
But you can't walk on because Igbo matters are always on your mind. By the way, tell us the Igbo dream you had last night smiley
yes o
Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 17, 2015
Akure!
Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 17, 2015
tonychristopher:
if nobody talks about you then you are a nobody..........
^ "Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you" grin grin

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by basilo101: 11:15pm On Oct 17, 2015
coolscott:

Igbos are haunted by inner feelings of inferiority, relative to others that is why they have to go out of their way to do things like this.

Like I am minding my biznis walking down the street and some dude starts disturbing me with "girls like me! Girls like me! Don't you know?"

I'll immediately know he has issues with himself.

About those searches, it is very likely Igbos that were making those searches in an unquenchable quest for self validation, I believe to erase the inferiority that they feel relative to their neighbours

That is not even how to find out the geographic location from which searches originated on Google. For that, you log into your AdWords account and use the "keyword tool"

hahaha, this useless line is wat yorubas come up with wen this doesn't favor them, check threads by ur brodas all over nairaland, wen igbos couter them by this type of thread they start their empty psychological pontification.
Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by salamido: 11:23pm On Oct 17, 2015
willow0802:
Each time I google about my wonderful igbo people, I find out that we are not the only one searching about us. Most africans google igbo, either askin why are 7gbos light skin ed, igbos are beautiful, igbos are hated, igbos are rich, igbos are intelligent, igbos are jewish, igbos this, igbos that but google yoruba, chai! grin if its not why re yorubas ugly, it will be yorubas are too black. cheesy cheesy

It is not surprising why you are ashamed of your black heritage and that is why everything about you is fake!
Fake complexion, fake drugs, fake goods, fake riches, fake business while actual business is armed robbery, kidnapping and cannibalism, you rabid dog!
Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by ahaz: 12:10am On Oct 18, 2015
zuchyblink:
we are too much.if nobody is talking about,then u are nobody
abi oo my brother....even m.i don tell dem.
Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by Nobody: 12:28am On Oct 18, 2015
salamido:

It is not surprising why you are ashamed of your black heritage and that is why everything about you is fake!
Fake complexion, fake drugs, fake goods, fake riches, fake business while actual business is armed robbery, kidnapping and cannibalism, you rabid dog!
^^

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by salamido: 12:30am On Oct 18, 2015
imhotep:

^^

Your white lords? I'm not impressed!
Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by Nobody: 1:19am On Oct 18, 2015
salamido:

Your white lords? I'm not impressed!
Jesus will be classified as non-white in today's terms
Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by tonychristopher: 4:32am On Oct 18, 2015
imhotep:

^ "Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you" grin grin

Funny
Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by coolscott(m): 9:41am On Oct 18, 2015
basilo101:

hahaha, this useless line is wat yorubas come up with wen this doesn't favor them, check threads by ur brodas all over nairaland, wen igbos couter them by this type of thread they start their empty psychological pontification.
Please, I am not Yoruba. I am an Ijaw from the south-south. Ijaw spans 3 states in the south-south
Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by patrick89(m): 12:19pm On Oct 18, 2015
Any igbo male name you google must be a sportsman somewhere #fact

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The Most Discussed Ethnic Group On Google/ Nigeria by salamido: 8:10pm On Oct 18, 2015
imhotep:

Jesus will be classified as non-white in today's terms

You mean the 'blond white-man' images of Jesus hanging in almost every church in Nigeria and all over the world? The country of Israel considers itself as a white man's country and is accepted as such.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How FIRS Plans To Realise Its Revenue Target - Babatunde Fowler / Top Five VAT Contributing States In Nigeria / OPERATION SAVE ABUJA: Nigeria Second Civil War They Would Bomb And Destroy Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.