Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,679 members, 7,837,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Who Among The Three Ladies Got the best ukwu? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Among The Three Ladies Got the best ukwu? (8562 Views)

Yoruba Ladies Got It Big!! (photos) / Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing / Of These Three Ladies,who Do You Think Is A Wife Material? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Among The Three Ladies Got the best ukwu? by jaybee3(m): 3:05pm On Aug 11, 2015
First one is a def candidate for doogieee
Middle one can just get on with her riding lessons
The last one will most certainly Yoga her way through all positions

Phew

CC: born2fuck
Re: Who Among The Three Ladies Got the best ukwu? by UjSizzle(f): 8:26pm On Aug 11, 2015
The middle one's nice.
Re: Who Among The Three Ladies Got the best ukwu? by jaybee3(m): 8:28pm On Aug 11, 2015
UjSizzle:
The middle one's nice.
Yours apple or orange?
Re: Who Among The Three Ladies Got the best ukwu? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 11, 2015
UjSizzle:
The middle one's nice.

I have an inkling that your yansh is also nicely shaped like the girl in the middle. I'd also take her, btw.
Re: Who Among The Three Ladies Got the best ukwu? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 11, 2015
middle all d way! cheesy her legs kiss
Re: Who Among The Three Ladies Got the best ukwu? by Matthewbriggs(m): 8:30pm On Aug 11, 2015
UjSizzle:
The middle one's nice.

For real ... lipsrsealed
Re: Who Among The Three Ladies Got the best ukwu? by kayo80(m): 8:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
Jenny1010:
They set it all up for you to judge. Who got it better, the right, the middle or the left.

The first one...left.

*runs out of thread* grin
Re: Who Among The Three Ladies Got the best ukwu? by Mynd44: 8:33pm On Aug 11, 2015
Not a butt person so.....

*walks away*
Re: Who Among The Three Ladies Got the best ukwu? by UjSizzle(f): 8:36pm On Aug 11, 2015
jaybee3:

Yours apple or orange?
Guava
VaselineCrew2:

I have an inkling that your yansh is also nicely shaped like the girl in the middle. I'd also take her, btw.
Thank you
Matthewbriggs:

For real ... lipsrsealed
Yeah, for real. Moderate is nice.

1 Like

Re: Who Among The Three Ladies Got the best ukwu? by UjSizzle(f): 8:37pm On Aug 11, 2015
Mynd44:
Not a butt person so.....

*walks away*
So what are you?
Re: Who Among The Three Ladies Got the best ukwu? by jaybee3(m): 8:46pm On Aug 11, 2015
UjSizzle:

Guava

Yesoooooooo

That's what I'm talking about.....

Rough at the right edges meaning enough damper effect for the turbulent rides
Re: Who Among The Three Ladies Got the best ukwu? by CaptPlanet(m): 9:03pm On Aug 11, 2015
The one on the right everyday
Re: Who Among The Three Ladies Got the best ukwu? by Mynd44: 9:20pm On Aug 11, 2015
UjSizzle:

So what are you?
A brain person
Re: Who Among The Three Ladies Got the best ukwu? by vhykeeytor(m): 9:39pm On Aug 11, 2015
All the short gehs with spoon ass for NL br like: the girl in the middle.

buh any guy wey carry beta eyes go market will definitely pick the babe on the right...
Re: Who Among The Three Ladies Got the best ukwu? by kenedy175(m): 11:49pm On Aug 11, 2015
Fat deposit!
Re: Who Among The Three Ladies Got the best ukwu? by 400billionman: 8:43am On Aug 12, 2015
To the right, to the right..
Re: Who Among The Three Ladies Got the best ukwu? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 15, 2015
Gurgle:
The middle one

Really?? I prefer d abandoned one by d left. E roborobo come bulge + d additional contore like MTN mast grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Among The Three Ladies Got the best ukwu? by Gurgle(f): 4:35pm On Aug 15, 2015
dukeolumde:

Really?? I prefer d abandoned one by d left. E roborobo come bulge + d additional contore like MTN mast grin grin grin grin

They all look good it just depends what you prefer
Re: Who Among The Three Ladies Got the best ukwu? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 15, 2015
UjSizzle:

So what are you?

Mr BooB-astic, Bad Cork, BoBBi, BooBy Brown grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Among The Three Ladies Got the best ukwu? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 15, 2015
Gurgle:

They all look good it just depends what you prefer

Suddenly sees Gurgle and ****faints*** grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Among The Three Ladies Got the best ukwu? by Youngpo413: 5:17pm On Aug 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I was thinking the same thing. The other 2 have rugby player legs lol
yeah,also the middle one will have a tight pusy as well,judging from her shape and legs.
Re: Who Among The Three Ladies Got the best ukwu? by scentmarlc(m): 5:18pm On Aug 15, 2015
Jenny1010:
They set it all up for you to judge. Who got it better, the right, the middle or the left.

*runs out of thread* grin

Middle for me
Re: Who Among The Three Ladies Got the best ukwu? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 15, 2015
Youngpo413:
yeah,also the middle one will have a tight pusy as well,judging from her shape and legs.

Really? You can tell that from the shape of her legs? I thought they say it was the lips that give that away tongue Oh my
Re: Who Among The Three Ladies Got the best ukwu? by scentmarlc(m): 5:20pm On Aug 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
middle all d way! cheesy her legs kiss
uhmmmmm les
Re: Who Among The Three Ladies Got the best ukwu? by Youngpo413: 5:26pm On Aug 15, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Really? You can tell that from the shape of her legs? I thought they say it was the lips that give that away tongue Oh my
lol
Re: Who Among The Three Ladies Got the best ukwu? by Truckpusher(m): 5:28pm On Aug 15, 2015
All them girls look like boxers. grin
Re: Who Among The Three Ladies Got the best ukwu? by Youngpo413: 5:28pm On Aug 15, 2015
UjSizzle:
The middle one's nice.
very nice and she is the type that gets WET with ease...coupled with tight pusy.
Re: Who Among The Three Ladies Got the best ukwu? by Wallade(m): 6:55pm On Aug 15, 2015
None
Re: Who Among The Three Ladies Got the best ukwu? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 15, 2015
jaybee3:
First one is a def candidate for doogieee Middle one can just get on with her riding lessons The last one will most certainly Yoga her way through all positions

Phew
CC: born2fuck
You need jesus grin

1 Like

Re: Who Among The Three Ladies Got the best ukwu? by ElDaIllest(m): 7:22pm On Aug 15, 2015
CHEESE BALLS!!! what are these ukwuses ;o
Re: Who Among The Three Ladies Got the best ukwu? by prodiG(m): 10:53pm On Aug 15, 2015
TheNonce:
grin

The biatch on the right! Her skin is fresh, her stance is athletic and her _pussy walls would produce a voluminous amount of just juice! Get me her details o.p! ASAP!
shocked lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month /happy Independence Day / OMG!! See This Two Sugar Mama's Servicing Themself (photos) / 10 Reason Women Cry During Sex 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.