Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter (134675 Views)

Please Help Save Baby Tobi / Please Help Save A Friend, Olanrewaju Okusanya / Help !!!! Please Help Save A Nairalanders Life This Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Idowuogbo(f): 10:51am On Sep 14, 2015
ayolight:
I checkked just now, $1=#199.26. I'm sad.
Don't be sad. You and your baby look adorable. You are a warrior and your baby needs to pull strength from you. Do not yield to distractions please, the devil has a way of capitalising on one's weakness. I don't why i'm preaching to you this morning oooo....them no ordain me for any church as you see me so lol but i am here to encourage my dear sister. May the Joy of the lord strengthen you, Amen!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Idowuogbo(f): 10:56am On Sep 14, 2015
dominique:
We can only hope and pray that he remits the money. If he doesn't, there's nothing we can do about it. I am positive that we will realise a lot more than was lost to that account once this thread gains more momentum.
He will remit it oooo....the holy ghost will direct him to do what is right for his baby cus tomorrow now when Light starts moving mountains, he will come and stand with Bia Bia and be tapping chest 'oh look at my daughter'. angry

2 Likes

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Onegai(f): 11:03am On Sep 14, 2015
I'll retweet the new number

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Funjosh(m): 11:03am On Sep 14, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Don't be sad. You and your baby look adorable. You are a warrior and your baby needs to pull strength from you. Do not yield to distractions please, the devil has a way of capitalising on one's weakness. I don't why i'm preaching to you this morning oooo....them no ordain me for any church as you see me so lol but i am here to encourage my dear sister. May the Joy of the lord strengthen you, Amen!

Lol..... You don't need to be Ordained, you already have the calling just preach on ma wink
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Idowuogbo(f): 11:05am On Sep 14, 2015
Funjosh:

Lol..... You don't need to be Ordained, you already have the calling just preach on ma ;
Thank you sir....when time reach, i will make you my assistant pastor. grin
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Idowuogbo(f): 11:06am On Sep 14, 2015
Onegai:
I'll retweet the new number
God bless you.

I dey see your action for politics o....i bow for you ma'am. The real badosky grin
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Idowuogbo(f): 11:10am On Sep 14, 2015
tearoses:
An idea; Since it seems that Seun does not want to put this sick babys appeal for help on the frontpage, there is an option to pay for a thread to go to the front page.

Maybe if we ask him how much it costs to put a thread on the frontpage, we can buy frontpage space and that way we get the exposure that we need and Seun gets the money that he wants.

What we also need is for someone to verify this story from Nairaland so that everyone who does want to help is rest assured that the case is genuine.

Please are there any nairalanders in the Ekiti Region who can go and verify this story? as this will give nairalanders the confidence to donate when the case does reach front page.

Ayolight, dont worry, God will take control of everything. Light will live by the Grace of God.

Ahreeeeeeee,you don't mean it? You can pay to be on front page? Omg! Is seun loosing it or what? I doubt this guy will move anything charity there ooo....hmmmm.....nothing wrong in trying sha. lipsrsealed
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Idowuogbo(f): 11:13am On Sep 14, 2015
Caracta:

That's the father's account. We have told ayolight to include her own account or remove her husband's account if possible on the first post/page, now that her husband is acting funny.
Hmmmmm....Ayolight, what is the total amount in your husband's account? Can't you get him to withdraw some for the visa runs?
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 14, 2015
sad embarassed
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by dominique(f): 12:39pm On Sep 14, 2015
Idowuogbo:

He will remit it oooo....the holy ghost will direct him to do what is right for his baby cus tomorrow now when Light starts moving mountains, he will come and stand with Bia Bia and be tapping chest 'oh look at my daughter'. angry

Amin o.

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Idowuogbo(f): 12:44pm On Sep 14, 2015
sexydivaomalich:
sad embarassed
Just spread the word....he is a able God. sad
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 14, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Ahreeeeeeee,you don't mean it? You can pay to be on front page? Omg! Is seun loosing it or what? I doubt this guy will move anything charity there ooo....hmmmm.....nothing wrong in trying sha. lipsrsealed

Sis I heard that you can sponsor front page threads.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 3:49pm On Sep 14, 2015
tnks everyone. idowuogbo got me crying nd smilling. tnk u ma. yes he promises o remit any money deposited into his acc.
he has transferred the money deposited in his acc which is 52k into my acc, nd ve yard dat for d passport. we did d passport for 54k for both of us.
my mum has promised to add to the 10k I ve in my acc for d visa.
I ve applied for the visa, we were not given appointment, so ve contacted Brian dad, cos I dnt know Wat to do.
though I did d printout of he completed form.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Ymodulus: 4:30pm On Sep 14, 2015
Funjosh:
Hello guys sorry for calling on you at this time, Light need you smiley
Callimo
2sexy
anonymus1X1
neyostica
aanumama
ijebabe
Smartdoy
yinkalink
Remii
dimco
hollas2jnr
nurexfutmx
Safarigirl
rubi96
Ishilove,
2sd
Sile12
masterpiecer
Larrylarex
Killz1
willsman
A click on the share button will also go a long way thanks wink
Account No please. Thanks.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Funjosh(m): 5:20pm On Sep 14, 2015
Ymodulus:
Account No please. Thanks.
UBA
Ogunruku Mercy Itunu
Thanks Boss smiley

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ghettodreamz(m): 5:27pm On Sep 14, 2015
Bookmarked & Following ......

Waiting for latest update from @mutter.

I think it's better we hear from the NGO's first, only then we'd have a clear target to work towards with respect to funds raising.

@Seun, please kindly put this little girl's case into a favorable consideration.

@Ayolight... It is well, stay POSITIVE.. God's grace is sufficient for your baby - Light.

To those who have donated and helped in this cause in one way or the other, you are blessed in Jesus name, amen.

And we, that are yet to do something, the Lord will use us, amen.

Please don't forget to update us on how things are progressing... It is well.

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 6:52pm On Sep 14, 2015
tnk u so much everyone in d house. I was made I realize dua us usually tyme for booking appointments, tnks to olu4life. Brian's dad has promises to help out wit that. tnks
funjosh, u re wonderful.

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Caracta(f): 8:15pm On Sep 14, 2015
Thank God.

VISA and Passports (check) - All ready.

Now the appointment.

We are making progress.

@ayolight, how is Light today ma?
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 9:19pm On Sep 14, 2015
Caracta:
Thank God.
VISA and Passports (check) - All ready.
Now the appointment.
We are making progress.
@ayolight, how is Light today ma?
she is fyn just a little bit irritated nd cries. tnks ma
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by taryour(f): 10:40pm On Sep 14, 2015
Nice. still following. I just love this Nigeria. We are indeed our neighbours keeper. @ayolight please remain strong, it will all end in praise.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 3:11am On Sep 15, 2015
taryour:
Nice. still following. I just love this Nigeria. We are indeed our neighbours keeper. @ayolight please remain strong, it will all end in praise.
amen.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 3:12am On Sep 15, 2015
we just concluded our vigil, Light's vigil, cos she slept just nw. hmmm, it is well
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Funjosh(m): 3:21am On Sep 15, 2015
ayolight:
we just concluded our vigil, Light's vigil, cos she slept just nw. hmmm, it is well

God will take control. Be strong dear. smiley

TeHN please what is the next step atleast this case have been confirmed by Mynd44

Cc Seun

r231

Idowuogbo

Caracta

Tearoses

Ishilove
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 9:09am On Sep 15, 2015
goodmorning house. madam mutter, u re silent, hope u re fyn. tnks to everyone who re working it out on how to make Light live. eshe gan.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 9:08pm On Sep 15, 2015
goodevening. it seems I ll go to Indian embassy to book for appointment. but I dnt knw if its possible to go alone without d baby since its just to book appointment. cos d stress ll definitely tell on her.
I ll appreciate any suggestion, though im also chatting wit Brian dad.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 9:12pm On Sep 15, 2015
my hubby said someone deposited 1k in his acc. God bless dat person real good. u wnt lack anytin good by His grace.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 9:22pm On Sep 15, 2015
I want to.seize this opportunity to say tnk u to all those who has d love of Light at heart God bless u. also to call on good Nigerians to pls come to our aid. dnt forget us. God bless u all.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Caracta(f): 9:30pm On Sep 15, 2015
ayolight:
goodevening. it seems I ll go to Indian embassy to book for appointment. but I dnt knw if its possible to go alone without d baby since its just to book appointment. cos d stress ll definitely tell on her.
I ll appreciate any suggestion, though im also chatting wit Brian dad.

Madam, time is of the essence here. What is delaying the appointment? Why didn't you go today? Remember that, for every procrastination, this child is in pains. Also, I'll beg you to delegate as much as you can. You need all the strength you can get now. You can't afford to fall ill or break down. Do you have friends, church member, siblings or neighbors around you that can help with one or two things?

You can't carry this weight alone. You need to rest, sleep and eat well. Is it possible to get someone to stay awake for few hours at night for your baby while you sleep? Both of you can run shifts. You must not break down. Please.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 9:40pm On Sep 15, 2015
madam caracta. u re rit. but dia is nobody wit us nw except my mum nd my younger brother. nd I must tell Dey re trying dia best.
I dnt go for d appointments tday cos I.dnt knw I ll ve to travel down to lagos for bookings I TOT we can possibly do it online.
I ll go on Thursday if its possible to book d appointment without d baby cos of her condition. to avoid carrying her tru dat stress.cos we dnt ve a car, nd no one to drive my mum car cos she cnt Evn drive for now, nd moreso, she wnts o sell d car,
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Caracta(f): 9:46pm On Sep 15, 2015
@ayolight, do you have any contact person for the appointment? Where exactly is it taking place? I want us to call them first and find out if the child needs to be present and whatever document you need to have. You can also ask Brian's dad.

Ekiti to Lagos by road isn't easy so it's better you are fully prepared.

Let's make all the findings immediately please.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 9:54pm On Sep 15, 2015
yes, ve sent a message Brian dad as regards dat. I'm expecting his reply.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Kimoni: 10:10pm On Sep 15, 2015
http://hcindia-abuja.org/visa_medical.php

VISA

HIGH COMMISSION OF INDIA

364, CADASTRAL ZONE, CENTRAL BUSINESS AREA (CBD), FCT ABUJA (NIGERIA)
TELEPHONE: +234-7080622800-4, FAX: +234-7080622805

8A, WALTER CARRINGTON, CRESCENT, V.I., LAGOS
TELEPHONE: 01-2627680, FAX: 01-2612660
www.hcindia-abuja.org
VISA REQUIREMENTS

MEDICAL VISA

A medical visa (MED Visa) is granted to a foreigner whose sole purpose of visiting India is to seek medical treatment in specialized /recognized/ established Hospitals/treatment centres in India.

VISA FEE : US$ 252.00 including surcharge of US$ 2.00 /-
Timings for submission of Visa applications: 9.15AM to 11.00AM on all working days.

ORAL POLIO VACCINATION/IPV ONLY FOR RESIDENTS OF SEVEN POLIO-AFFECTED COUNTRIES INCLUDING NIGERIA IS A MANDATORY REQUIREMENT FOR VISITING INDIA FROM 01/03/2014. OPV/IPV CERTIFICATE TO BE CARRIED ALONG IS VALID FOR ONE YEAR FROM THE DATE OF ADMINISTERING IT.

YELLOW FEVER VACCINATION FOR ALL EXCEPT INFANTS UNDER
SIX MONTHS AND POLIO VAC/IPV FOR ALL RESIDENTS, EXCEPT
THIRD COUNTRY FOREIGN NATIONALS, ARE COMPULSOTY FOR
TRAVELING TO INDIA.

1. Original passport valid for a minimum of 6 months (or for the validity requested, if greater)
2. A photocopy of the data page of the passport
3. Two photographs of the size of 50mm X 50mm i.e. 2 inch x 2 inch with light background
Photos should be glued on your forms in the box provided on pages 1 and 2 of the online form.
4. Visa application form duly filled in online _
Your form should be signed in the box under the photograph on page 1 and at the end of page-2. Your signatures should match with the signature printed on your passport.
5. APPLICANT MUST PROVIDE HIS/HER OWN CONTACT DETAILS INCLUDING E-MAIL ID. IF FOUND SOMEBODY ELSE’S/FALSE, VISA MAY BE REFUSED.

6. Typed Referral letter in original on letterhead with contact details, duly stamped and signed from a well reputed hospital/medical institute after examination of the patient’s condition specifying the nature of the patient’s illness and the reason for referring the patient for medical treatment to the established/specialized/recognised medical Institute/hospital concerned in India.

7. Typed Admission letter on letterhead, duly stamped and signed with contact details, from the hospital/medical Institute in India, which must also be e-mailed by the hospital authorities to High Commission at e-mail hoc.abuja@mea.gov.in with a copy to the applicant, specifying the nature of the medical treatment to be undertaken along with the start and end date of this treatment.

8. A certified bank statement of last three months/guarantee letter issued by the bank in the name of the applicant, testifying his/her ability to meet expenses to cover medical and living expenses in India for the duration of the medical treatment. In case of sponsorship, an affidavit from the sponsor along with a copy of his/her Identity Card/Passport copy is to be attached.

NOTE: Additional documents may also be required of you at the time of interview at the discretion of the Consular Officer.

https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/index.html

Print Registered
Application
e-TOURIST VISA (eTV)
VISA INFORMATION
Overview
Regular Visa Application
e-TOURIST VISA (eTV)
Visa Categories
Visa Processing Time
Photo Requirements
Fee for Indian Visa
Foreigners Act
Visa Provision
Technical Info.
Instructions for form
Useful Web links
INSTRUCTIONS
A. Online application form:
This application form is meant for those foreigners who are applying for visa from outside India.
Each online application form is meant for one person only. Separate application has to be filed for each applicant.
Furnish information exactly in the manner asked for in the forms, especially the names, address and date of birth.
Applicants are required to verify the application details before submitting the online application. They have an option to save the online application form, in case it is not to be submitted.
Once the online application form is submitted by the applicant, then further modifications are not allowed. Hence applicants are requested to check and validate the details before submitting the online application form.
Applicants are requested to keep the Application Id (generated automatically after the submission of online form) for further communications.
B. Appointment Scheduling:
Applicant can schedule the appointment as per his/ her convenience with the concerned Indian Mission.
Each applicant to schedule a separate appointment with the Indian Mission
C. Process for filling up online application form:
Applicant shall access the Visa Application system online through the following link: http://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/.
Applicant visits the above mentioned web link and selects the Indian Mission from where he intends to apply for the Visa from the tab “Select Mission”.
Applicant fills the application on-line as per the forms standardized by the Ministry.
After filling the form and submitting it, the system shall automatically generate a Application Id. Applicants are requested to keep this Application Id for further communications with the concerned Indian Mission.
System will automatically ask the Applicant for the following confirmation: “Select ‘Yes’ if the applicant want to seek appointment and make payment online or ‘No’ if the applicant just want to print the submitted application form.”
If the applicant response is “No”, then it is requested by the applicant to take the print out of the submitted online application form and approach the concerned Indian Mission for submission of the online form along with supporting documents.
If the response from applicant is “yes” then the system automatically takes the link to perform the following:
Selection of Date and Time of appointment at the concerned Indian Mission
Calculation of Visa fee, service charge, VAT etc. as applicable according to the Visa type
ePayment using service provider’s payment system
In case the facility of Appointment Scheduling and e-Payment is not available for the concerned Indian mission, then applicant has to take the printout of the online application form and visit the concerned Indian Mission to submit the same along with supporting documents and make the payment.
* The e-payment facility is not available for all the Indian Missions abroad. Wherever the said facility is not available, it is requested to kindly submit the application submission fees to either the out sourcing agency or to the Mission directly along with the supporting documents.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (71) (Reply)

The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics / 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) / Sperm Dripping Out Of Your Vagina Immediately After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.