Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter (135214 Views)

Please Help Save Baby Tobi / Please Help Save A Friend, Olanrewaju Okusanya / Help !!!! Please Help Save A Nairalanders Life This Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Kimoni: 10:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
Ayolight, I was able to retrieve the info above online, if it's not clear enough, pls click on the links. From the info on their site, you will need to fill the form online and schedule an appointment immediately after.

Pls try and get everything required before embarking on the journey. I think it's also a good idea to keep checking with Brian's dad.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Caracta(f): 10:18pm On Sep 15, 2015
Thanks kimoni. God bless!

That no. 8 though undecided
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 10:30pm On Sep 15, 2015
madam kimoni, tnks for that. ve wrtten eerything down. I ll work on dem. pls help me find out if its possible to book appointments without d baby.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Kimoni: 10:37pm On Sep 15, 2015
ayolight:
madam kimoni, tnks for that. ve wrtten eerything down. I ll work on dem.
pls help me find out if its possible to book appointments without d baby.

Since its online, you can book appointment for her but you may need to take her along for the interview especially if they require her biometrics. I'll keep checking to confirm that.

However most importantly, like Caracta said, it's no 8 that looks most challenging cuz they require that you show evidence that you can pay for the treatment before the visas can be issued. We might need to raise some money first or wait for a response from Mutter.

But pending then, pls go ahead to get everything else and we'll see how no 8 goes.

It is well
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by olu4life(m): 10:38pm On Sep 15, 2015
ayolight:
yes, ve sent a message Brian dad as regards dat. I'm expecting his reply.
Don't even try going down there, u won't be granted entrance. Jeph did same and he was told to show his appointment letter or turn back. It is strictly by invitation. And u also have to book appointment for Light,.
Lemme give u hint of how jeph did his, he and his brother opened up 3 different laptop at the same time to book appointment online for he, the wife and Brian. Don't forget I told u the portal is opened for 5minutes everyday
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 10:53pm On Sep 15, 2015
I'm confused. so u mean I should wait?
1. money factor
2. I.read on naitaland travel section tday dat one can visit place.the to book appointment, Brian dad wanted to help us check.tday, but uneasy not online nd he needs our passport no, itbwas late before I.saw his message. nd he said he is not going to office tmrw. Wat should I do.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Caracta(f): 10:56pm On Sep 15, 2015
I know Walter Carrington...that place is heavily guarded. No bikes or public vehicles are allowed. So be ready to walk or cruise in a private car or very nice cab. I'm concerned about Light.

Let's work on other requirements while something comes up for number 8.

@ayolight, apart from number 8, do you have other requirements?
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by olu4life(m): 10:57pm On Sep 15, 2015
ayolight:
I'm confused. so u mean I should wait?
1. money factor
2. I.read on naitaland travel section tday dat one can visit place.the to book appointment, Brian dad wanted to help us check.tday, but uneasy not online nd he needs our passport no, itbwas late before I.saw his message. nd he said he is not going to office tmrw. Wat should I do.
Then follow his instruction, provide necessary details, perhaps they have changed but I remember what he went through cos I linked him with someone there then. So let's see how tomoro goes.

I will contact jeph in d morning to ask wasup
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 11:04pm On Sep 15, 2015
Caracta:
I know Walter Carrington...that place is heavily guarded. No bikes or public vehicles are allowed. So be ready to walk or cruise in a private car or very nice cab. I'm concerned about Light.

Let's work on other requirements while something comes up for number 8.

@ayolight, apart from number 8, do you have other requirements?
we ll get d passport photograph tmrw. we ve one but its smaller to d required size,
I ll call d doctor at ife ti prepare d referall letters, so we collect it on our way to lagos. I pray we see a driver for my mum car.
lastly, I ll make enquire abt d yellow fever vaccine, if possibly get it done tmrw as well.
but I'm confused abt d bookings stuffs nw. we cnt go dia for bookings, d portal is opened just 5mins daily, I ll book for two persons, I dnt ve a laptop not to talk of two, I dnt knw d exact tyme. infact Im confused here
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by olu4life(m): 11:12pm On Sep 15, 2015
Don't be. Just breathe, pray and have a sound sleep. God is sorting it on ur behalf. smiley
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Caracta(f): 11:13pm On Sep 15, 2015
ayolight:

we ll get d passport photograph tmrw. we ve one but its smaller to d required size,
I ll call d doctor at ife ti prepare d referall letters, so we collect it on our way to lagos. I pray we see a driver for my mum car.
lastly, I ll make enquire abt d yellow fever vaccine, if possibly get it done tmrw as well.
but I'm confused abt d bookings stuffs nw. we cnt go dia for bookings, d portal is opened just 5mins daily, I ll book for two persons, I dnt ve a laptop not to talk of two, I dnt knw d exact tyme. infact Im confused here

Calm down ma. A step at a time. You can write a list of each item you need.

Get the passport photographs ready. As for the laptop and portal, talk to Brian's dad and listen to his opinion.

A driver is needed and the car needs to be fueled. Is it possible to get someone to help with the driving, even if it means hiring a driver? Please find out and let me know the cost. As for the doctor, please call him tomorrow.

I think you should get some sleep now. All is well!
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Kimoni: 11:14pm On Sep 15, 2015
ayolight:

Other outstandings -

- the opv/ipv certificate
- admission letter to Light from the hospital, also to be mailed to the embassy
- printed copies of the online application form
- appointment letter

Is it possible you collect the document from Ife before traveling to Lagos? This is to forestall any time wastage with the Dr on the set day you are traveling for the interview. Most embassies will not attend to you if you are late for your interview by even a few mins and you will have to start a fresh process to reschedule another date. Not worth the risk.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 11:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
olu4life:
Don't be. Just breathe, pray and have a sound sleep. God is sorting it on ur behalf. smiley
ve heard u. Pls dnt leave me alone in this o good people, I'm a complete novice here o. infact ve not seen a plane except in movies before, so Abeg always be dia for ur dear daughter o.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 11:20pm On Sep 15, 2015
Kimoni:

Other outstandings -

- the opv/ipv certificate
- admission letter to Light from the hospital, also to be mailed to the embassy
- printed copies of the online application form

Is it possible you collect the document from Ife before traveling to Lagos? This is to forestall any time wastage with the Dr on the set day you are traveling for the interview. Most embassies will not attend to you if you are late for your interview by even a few mins and you will have to start a fresh process to reschedule another date. Not worth the risk.

Wat im planning to do is book d appointments, den set on our journey to lagos a day before d interview, branch at ife for d letter wit a prior notice to d doctor, nd proceed for d interview on d set date.
meanwhile I dnt ve anybody in Lagos, but I'm thinking of getting a cheap hotel for d nights, but I'm still not sure cos if we can get a driver for my mum car, it ll mean double expenses cos d driver ll be lodged as well. so I'm still thinking. cos we cnt leave ekiti on d day of d interview we cnt make it.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 11:21pm On Sep 15, 2015
Caracta:

Calm down ma. A step at a time. You can write a list of each item you need.

Get the passport photographs ready. As for the laptop and portal, talk to Brian's dad and listen to his opinion.

A driver is needed and the car needs to be fueled. Is it possible to get someone to help with the driving, even if it means hiring a driver? Please find out and let me know the cost. As for the doctor, please call him tomorrow.

I think you should get some sleep now. All is well!
tnks ma.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Kimoni: 11:24pm On Sep 15, 2015
ayolight:

Wat im planning to do is book d appointments, den set on our journey to lagos a day before d interview, branch at ife for d letter wit a prior notice to d doctor, nd proceed for d interview on d set date.
meanwhile I dnt ve anybody in Lagos, but I'm thinking of getting a cheap hotel for d nights, but I'm still not sure cos if we can get a driver for my mum car, it ll mean double expenses cos d driver ll be lodged as well. so I'm still thinking. cos we cnt leave ekiti on d day of d interview we cnt make it.

A good idea. As per expenses, pls worry less about that for now. Let's concentrate on getting the other requirements.

Pls go to bed now, It's nearly midnight.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by blessedtwins: 3:54am On Sep 16, 2015
ayolight:my thoughts are leave two days before the interview.I.e if d interview is on a Wednesday leave Ekiti on a Monday and branch at Ife same day ,rest for Tuesday and and attend the interview on Wednesday.I am concerned about Light,travelling by road can be stressful but God is in control.I hope you have an atm card for your account,make sure it's packed also cos you need access to funds.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 16, 2015
ayolight:

Another thing
Since the car isnt being used, is it in good enough shape for it to travel?
The last thing you want is a breakdown on the road

Forget about the expenses and where you will stay for now
That will be sorted out

The most important thing now is getting an appointment
Is there anything anyone here can help you with
what time is the portal opened for?
Can we book the appointment online on your behalf?

I agree that you gto to lagos 2 days before, so that light can have some rest in between the journey
When you finish from the embassy you may also have to stay another night before coming back home
Can your mum or family member accompany you to give you support?
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by olu4life(m): 9:50am On Sep 16, 2015
Good morning, spoke with Jeph some minutes ago. We raised some points which i wasn't happy to hear about. Why were u reluctant to give him the passport number so as to help u do it online?
Why did u not take his advise of the hospital to use? In which he clearly stated that if u had use Brian's hospital he would have been able to pull some strings for u,despite telling u the skeptical nature of the hospital u were adamant on going to?
angry angry angry
Anyways thats that. Its your choice. Said you should come down with Light to the Embassy to book appointment and u are to be there around 11 and not very early.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 12:18pm On Sep 16, 2015
olu4life:
Good morning, spoke with Jeph some minutes ago. We raised some points which i wasn't happy to hear about. Why were u reluctant to give him the passport number so as to help u do it online?
Why did u not take his advise of the hospital to use? In which he clearly stated that if u had use Brian's hospital he would have been able to pull some strings for u,despite telling u the skeptical nature of the hospital u were adamant on going to?
angry angry angry
Anyways thats that. Its your choice. Said you should come down with Light to the Embassy to book appointment and u are to be there around 11 and not very early.
haaaaaa, that's not d case o. I'm not dat type of person, I dnt hide frm those I knw can help me.
regarding d issue of passport no, he set me messae on whatsapp nd I was not online, immediately he told me, he wnts to check it, I went offline cos my phne is not having a good battery. I still wnt to use it later since our light is not reliable.
As regards hospital. our doctor recommended KIMS hospitals, yl Brian dad said he prefers manipal hospital, he said he would ve love us to use d hospital, dat did I know much abt dat hospital we were reffered to, I told him no, but dat our doctor said he just came back from dia dis last July, I Evn begged him to help me Google it. he said he has.done dat nd dat its OK. also considering the fact that its dat same doctor who ll write a referall for us. so Wat Do u expect me to do in that situation, since the docror said he trust d hospital nd dat he has been dia since February nd came bak July.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by olu4life(m): 12:52pm On Sep 16, 2015
It's OK, since the doctor said he has been there, and he's willing to help out. Now back to appointment, when do u intend going?

Or who can help try the online appointment? Will give d time the portal is accessible
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 2:44pm On Sep 16, 2015
olu4life:
It's OK, since the doctor said he has been there, and he's willing to help out. Now back to appointment, when do u intend going?

Or who can help try the online appointment? Will give d time the portal is accessible
I dnt knw o. I'm presetly in d cafe. I dnt Evn knw dat the number I sent to Brian dad is d temporary Id. I got to knw wen went for d yellow card wia I saw one of my lecturer in school who I explained my predicament to nd askd abt d visa appointmet bfor old him we ve prblm wit dat. so he decide to check d web dat wen I realize we dnt ve a permanent id. he would ve helped but d network in dat office is bad. so I'm bak to d cafe to finish Wat I ignorantly dnt finish. I ll send d permanent id. immediately I get it nd passport no. I ll drop it here nd send same to Brian dad as well.
we nw ve d yellow card for yellow fever vaccination. tnk u all.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 16, 2015
ayolight:

I dnt knw o. I'm presetly in d cafe. I dnt Evn knw dat the number I sent to Brian dad is d temporary Id. I got to knw wen went for d yellow card wia I saw one of my lecturer in school who I explained my predicament to nd askd abt d visa appointmet bfor old him we ve prblm wit dat. so he decide to check d web dat wen I realize we dnt ve a permanent id. he would ve helped but d network in dat office is bad. so I'm bak to d cafe to finish Wat I ignorantly dnt finish. I ll send d permanent id. immediately I get it nd passport no. I ll drop it here nd send same to Brian dad as well.
we nw ve d yellow card for yellow fever vaccination. tnk u all.

Is there anything you will like anyone to do online for you?
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 4:09pm On Sep 16, 2015
yes ma. booking of appointmet us our main challenge, ve gotten. real application Id.
the info re as follows
application Id nd passport no respectively
for Light: NGALV05FE115
A06749517.
For Mercy: NGALV05FE815
A06749516
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 4:10pm On Sep 16, 2015
tearoses, Tnks.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by mutter(f): 6:14pm On Sep 16, 2015
Nor quiet but waiting to see where and how I can help. AS SOON as the hospital is clear I can write the organisation 's.
Perhaps they will be willing to transfer money there. It's just that for now there is nothing to be done from this side .
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 7:40pm On Sep 16, 2015
mutter:
Nor quiet but waiting to see where and how I can help. AS SOON as the hospital is clear I can write the organisation 's.
Perhaps they will be willing to transfer money there. It's just that for now there is nothing to be done from this side .
k, no problem. tnks ma.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 16, 2015
ayolight:
yes ma. booking of appointmet us our main challenge, ve gotten. real application Id.
the info re as follows
application Id nd passport no respectively
for Light: NGALV05FE115
A06749517.
For Mercy: NGALV05FE815
A06749516

Mama Light I cant find either application om the indian visa site
Those application ID nunbers are they correct?

it may be better to stert the application from stratch, in which case I need your date of births, expected travel date and the Email address that I should use

How is Light? Hope she is good kiss
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 9:19pm On Sep 16, 2015
tearoses:

Mama Light I cant find either application om the indian visa site
Those application ID nunbers are they correct?

it may be better to stert the application from stratch, in which case I need your date of births, expected travel date and the Email address that I should use

How is Light? Hope she is good kiss
she is not good jare. the I'D I sent re correct. I also tried using phne to.check but Dey re saying some thing like d info I provide re not correct. I dnt knw Wat to do.again.
Light date of birth is 05/11/2013
mine is 01/06/1990
temidayoolamide@gmail.com
for d travel date we wrote 31/09/2015. tnks ma.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by mutter(f): 9:43pm On Sep 16, 2015
My goodness you are too young to be carrying this cross.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Caracta(f): 9:49pm On Sep 16, 2015
mutter:
My goodness you are too young to be carrying this cross.

I almost cried when I saw that.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 10:01pm On Sep 16, 2015
u can c me nw o. Dats y I always wonder y its happening to Me at dis age. I'm a baby of d highest order.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (71) (Reply)

The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics / 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) / Sperm Dripping Out Of Your Vagina Immediately After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.