Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter - Health (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter (135200 Views)

Please Help Save Baby Tobi / Please Help Save A Friend, Olanrewaju Okusanya / Help !!!! Please Help Save A Nairalanders Life This Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 17, 2015
Good evening Ayolight

How is Light? and how are you

We had 2 laptops open to try to book the appointment even before 7,30 and at 7.30 on the dot, but the system kept saying ID not found

I then went to read the intructiions and this is what it says;

C. Process for filling up online application form:

Applicant shall access the Visa Application system online through the following link: http://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/.
Applicant visits the above mentioned web link and selects the Indian Mission from where he intends to apply for the Visa from the tab “Select Mission”.
Applicant fills the application on-line as per the forms standardized by the Ministry.
After filling the form and submitting it, the system shall automatically generate a Application Id. Applicants are requested to keep this Application Id for further communications with the concerned Indian Mission.

[b]System will automatically ask the Applicant for the following confirmation: “Select ‘Yes’ if the applicant want to seek appointment and make payment online or ‘No’ if the applicant just want to print the submitted application form.”
If the applicant response is “No”, then it is requested by the applicant to take the print out of the submitted online application form and approach the concerned Indian Mission for submission of the online form along with supporting documents.
If the response from applicant is “yes” then the system automatically takes the link to perform the following:
Selection of Date and Time of appointment at the concerned Indian Mission
Calculation of Visa fee, service charge, VAT etc. as applicable according to the Visa type
ePayment using service provider’s payment system
In case the facility of Appointment Scheduling and e-Payment is not available for the concerned Indian mission, then applicant has to take the printout of the online application form and visit the concerned Indian Mission to submit the same along with supporting documents and make the payment.
[/b]

Im thinking did you select NO? and that is why we are unable to book the appointment online? I am guessing that you can only book an appt online if you paid online.

Maybe you have to go down there. Please ask Baba Brian and see what he advises us to do next.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 17, 2015
Olu and idowuogbo see you!!!! with all your mouth cool
none of you reminded me
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Idowuogbo(f): 7:58pm On Sep 17, 2015
embarassed embarassed embarassed

Mo ti ro jo lo ni oo.... sorry!!! grin
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Funjosh(m): 7:59pm On Sep 17, 2015
Olohun a wo inu site yi ke, abeg make the website cooperate quick o
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 17, 2015
Funjosh:
Olohun a wo inu site yi ke, abeg make the website cooperate quick o

Amin o
So frustrating
reminds me of the Nigerian website too
very annoying

Idowu mo trust e
ata wewe inc. grin
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by mamakendra(f): 8:42pm On Sep 17, 2015
May God reward your efforts with success @tearoses and all others who are helping Light and her mother at this time of need. May help come your way when you need it.
Light, hear the Word of the Lord, you will survive this and come out victorious.
It shall end in praise. Amen
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 9:07pm On Sep 17, 2015
tearoses:
Good evening Ayolight

How is Light? and how are you

We had 2 laptops open to try to book the appointment even before 7,30 and at 7.30 on the dot, but the system kept saying ID not found

I then went to read the intructiions and this is what it says;

C. Process for filling up online application form:

Applicant shall access the Visa Application system online through the following link: http://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/.
Applicant visits the above mentioned web link and selects the Indian Mission from where he intends to apply for the Visa from the tab “Select Mission”.
Applicant fills the application on-line as per the forms standardized by the Ministry.
After filling the form and submitting it, the system shall automatically generate a Application Id. Applicants are requested to keep this Application Id for further communications with the concerned Indian Mission.

[b]System will automatically ask the Applicant for the following confirmation: “Select ‘Yes’ if the applicant want to seek appointment and make payment online or ‘No’ if the applicant just want to print the submitted application form.”
If the applicant response is “No”, then it is requested by the applicant to take the print out of the submitted online application form and approach the concerned Indian Mission for submission of the online form along with supporting documents.
If the response from applicant is “yes” then the system automatically takes the link to perform the following:
Selection of Date and Time of appointment at the concerned Indian Mission
Calculation of Visa fee, service charge, VAT etc. as applicable according to the Visa type
ePayment using service provider’s payment system
In case the facility of Appointment Scheduling and e-Payment is not available for the concerned Indian mission, then applicant has to take the printout of the online application form and visit the concerned Indian Mission to submit the same along with supporting documents and make the payment.
[/b]

Im thinking did you select NO? and that is why we are unable to book the appointment online? I am guessing that you can only book an appt online if you paid online.

Maybe you have to go down there. Please ask Baba Brian and see what he advises us to do next.

this whole thing is confusing. Wat shoulf i do , cos d only place i could recollect pressing NO is wen Dey ask us to upload passport nd I clicked no cos Dey said we can as well glue it to the printout.
so i dnt see dat at all. can i make it tmrw.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 9:12pm On Sep 17, 2015
can I make it to lagos tmrw, ll I make the office tyme? olu4life pls come nd see dis
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 9:24pm On Sep 17, 2015
Wat ll i tell dem at d security.post, cos it seems someone said Dey wnt allow us to enter without d appointment letter.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 9:26pm On Sep 17, 2015
can I do dat without Light? or can we start all over again.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by olu4life(m): 9:40pm On Sep 17, 2015
tearoses:
Olu and idowuogbo see you!!!! with all your mouth cool
none of you reminded me

LOL, sis I dey church ni jawe.

Well from what u posted, guess the only option now is to go down there with the said printout
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by olu4life(m): 9:47pm On Sep 17, 2015
ayolight:
can I make it to lagos tmrw, ll I make the office tyme? olu4life pls come nd see dis
Just spoke to Jeph, the embassy does not open on weekend and tomorrow is out of it cos of the timing. Possibility of u getting to the office before 11 is slim. But let's work it to Monday. U are to bring along the printout from the site and all necessary documents like passports, medical reports etc...

So peeps, when should she be in Lagos? undecided
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Funjosh(m): 9:57pm On Sep 17, 2015
olu4life:

Just spoke to Jeph, the embassy does not open on weekend and tomorrow is out of it cos of the timing. Possibility of u getting to the office before 11 is slim. But let's work it to Monday. U are to bring along the printout from the site and all necessary documents like passports, medical reports etc...

So peeps, when should she be in Lagos? undecided

I will suggest she come down to Lagos over the weekend, she and Light with every necessary document that she will be needing with her. On monday morning she just set out to the embassy while you guys keep on trying to get access to the site friday till sunday

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 10:00pm On Sep 17, 2015
Funjosh:

I will suggest she come down to Lagos over the weekend, she and Light with every necessary document that she will be needing with her. On monday morning she just set out to the embassy while you guys keep on trying to get access to the site friday till sunday
se wekend like Sunday, cos I dnt wnt to spend d money I dnt ve. for hotels, wen we ll still come bak for appointmet nd book hotel
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Idowuogbo(f): 10:13pm On Sep 17, 2015
I'm lost here mehn....can someone help with an update of what's going on? embarassed
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by olu4life(m): 10:19pm On Sep 17, 2015
Idowuogbo:
I'm lost here mehn....can someone help with an update of what's going on? embarassed
LOL, o ya which part o, make we break am down for u tongue
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Kimoni: 10:23pm On Sep 17, 2015
ayolight:

se wekend like Sunday, cos I dnt wnt to spend d money I dnt ve. for hotels, wen we ll still come bak for appointmet nd book hotel

Ayo, what exactly do you want to achieve in Lagos tomorrow?

1) to ask how to book appointments - can we call their nos and ask them instead of you traveling down there?
2) to book appointment - are you certain you can book in their office or you just want to try? Not worth it until we are certain.
3) to submit your application - do you have all the required documents? I don't think so from the list I updated earlier.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Idowuogbo(f): 10:26pm On Sep 17, 2015
olu4life:

LOL, o ya which part o, make we break am down for u tongue
Everything abeg! Information overload no gree make man pikin register wetin dey shele. Help your sister biko embarassed
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 10:44pm On Sep 17, 2015
Kimoni:

Ayo, what exactly do you want to achieve in Lagos tomorrow?

1) to ask how to book appointments - can we call their nos and ask them instead of you traveling down there?
2) to book appointment - are you certain you can book in their office or you just want to try? Not worth it until we are certain.
3) to submit your application - do you have all the required documents? I don't think so from the list I updated earlier.

1. I dnt knw if calling ll solve our problem nw o.
2.yes, to book appointment cos its likely we clicked on something dat ll require us to come down to the embassy for bookings. though I'm not sure.
3. we ll surely submit applications but u may be right cos I dnt ve.d bank.statrmet nw, though I'm not coming tmrw but let's say Sunday nd I can still get d bank statement tmrw but it ll show we re not capable. Wat should I Do now.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 10:53pm On Sep 17, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Everything abeg! Information overload no gree make man pikin register wetin dey shele. Help your sister biko embarassed
ma, happend is dat tearoses tried to help us book appointmet tday but she was not able to.acess it cos it seems we ve skipped something during our apllication.
this made her read some instructions which states dat we ought to click YES or No somwia after submitting d application. and it seems we clicked no and if dat is d case we ll ve to come down for payment and bookings.
but suprisingly I dnt see such after we submitted our forms. meanyl the instructions further said, if the Indian mission we re usin does not have an app for e payment den, we ll still need ro vist dem nd make d payment maybe Dats d case here, I dnt knw.
I hope u get my story ma.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Idowuogbo(f): 7:15am On Sep 18, 2015
ayolight:

ma, happend is dat tearoses tried to help us book appointmet tday but she was not able to.acess it cos it seems we ve skipped something during our apllication.
this made her read some instructions which states dat we ought to click YES or No somwia after submitting d application. and it seems we clicked no and if dat is d case we ll ve to come down for payment and bookings.
but suprisingly I dnt see such after we submitted our forms. meanyl the instructions further said, if the Indian mission we re usin does not have an app for e payment den, we ll still need ro vist dem nd make d payment maybe Dats d case here, I dnt knw.
I hope u get my story ma.
Ok I get it now,thanks! Can you make the payments n bookings over the phone? I'm just worried about transporting light to lagos to do all this running around. It's too much for the lil one. Wait sef, what's the dad doing? undecided please get him to do this bit. You can't do it all... la yi she robot angry

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by olu4life(m): 7:58am On Sep 18, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Ok I get it now,thanks! Can you make the payments n bookings over the phone? I'm just worried about transporting light to lagos to do all this running around. It's too much for the lil one. Wait sef, what's the dad doing? undecided please get him to do this bit. You can't do it all... la yi she robot angry
I tire o, as for the phone booking, impossicant cos truth is she has clicked for coming down already from the look of things. So we are left with no option
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Kimoni: 9:00am On Sep 18, 2015
olu4life:

I tire o, as for the phone booking, impossicant cos truth is she has clicked for coming down already from the look of things. So we are left with no option

Olu, can't she cancel that application and start another? Or even start a new one sef. Any incomplete application has a maximum time frame it can stay on the system for before it gets deleted @ Ayolight

Oyinbo to se pencil lo se eraser now. I still don't see the need to travel down to Lagos just to book an appointment when it can be done online and we still not even sure it's done in their office.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 18, 2015
Good Morning

Ive had a chance to think about this logically

She wont be able to book an appointment date online unless payment is made online; this stops people from booking appointments and tying up dates and then not competing the process.

The same is on the Nigerian Embassy. Payment has to be made and its the payment reg number that you use to book an appt online.

Ayoligjht, as Kimoni said, you may need to start from scratch again and make your payment online during the application process with your visa card or whatever card that they specify.

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by olu4life(m): 9:48am On Sep 18, 2015
Kimoni:

Olu, can't she cancel that application and start another? Or even start a new one sef. Any incomplete application has a maximum time frame it can stay on the system for before it gets deleted @ Ayolight

Oyinbo to se pencil lo se eraser now. I still don't see the need to travel down to Lagos just to book an appointment when it can be done online and we still not even sure it's done in their office.

LOL, well afresh will be better so far it doesn't affect the previous one which I don't know of o. Madam tearoses e sha no go affect am ba?
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 18, 2015
olu4life:

LOL, well afresh will be better so far it doesn't affect the previous one which I don't know of o. Madam tearoses e sha no go affect am ba?

I dont know. I dont know how these people work
but I am sure that they must have thousands of abandoned applications

As it stands, ayolight cant go any further with her current applicaton online unless she takes all her documents and the visa money to Lagos.

She will have to make a descsion on what is the best way forward under the circumstances.

madam ifyalways, pls ma, do you know anything about indian embassy?
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Kimoni: 11:23am On Sep 18, 2015
Ayolight, tearoses and all -

I tried to fill a pseudo form online but I had to stop at that point where I was asked to verify the information given else I would be held liable for submitting false information.

Some questions arose from there -

1) do we have all information handy to complete the form?

e.g The Dr's address, hospital and nos both in India and Nigeria, reference letters from Nigeria and India concerning the trip?

2) assuming she is to pick a date, what date does she pick seeing that all requirements that should accompany the completed form are still not in place eg evidence of available funds in the bank account or sponsorship, an original referral letter from a Dr in India stating details of Light's medical condition, an admission letter to be mailed to the embassy by the India hospital. These compulsory requirements are nos 6, 7 and 8 on the list I pasted earlier.

I advise we work closely with Mutter in completing the form because of the specific hospital to use and funds for the treatment.

NB - I also read somewhere that the visa processing time usually doesnt take so long once the information required is complete, and in case of emergencies, an urgent request can be made to the embassy. The visa payment has to be done in Sterling Bank situated in their embassies. Interview time is from Monday to Friday between 9 and 11am everyday and visa fees is $252 per person with $2 surcharge each.

Finally, I suggest that tearoses help Ayo in going through the completed form before submission to double check that every information filled is correct.

I'll be pasting these info.

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Kimoni: 11:27am On Sep 18, 2015
Links

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Kimoni: 11:28am On Sep 18, 2015
More..

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by olu4life(m): 11:48am On Sep 18, 2015
Just to chip in, duration of visa shouldn't be less than 3/4months o,i would even prefer we say 6months.

That reminds me, Ayo told me she's yet to do change of name for her bank account undecided
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 18, 2015
Thank you very much Kimoni
Very useful information you have given

As we know, Ayolight does not have all the info required as of now, however there is a lifeline of being able to obtain an emergency visa iwhen requred which is good.

Where are we regarding funds? Mutter do the NGO's who have offered to help need to see the visa first?

Since the embassy need to see evidence of funds, what do we do?

Ayolight have you picked a hopsital and have they agreed to work with you regarding obtaining the visa as per point 7 on Kimonis list?
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by olu4life(m): 11:55am On Sep 18, 2015
tearoses:
Thank you very much Kimoni
Very useful information you have given

As we know, Ayolight does not have all the info required as of now, however there is a lifeline of being able to obtain an emergency visa iwhen requred which is good.

Where are we regarding funds? Mutter do the NGO's who have offered to help need to see the visa first?

Since the embassy need to see evidence of funds, what do we do?

Ayolight have you picked a hopsital and have they agreed to work with you regarding obtaining the visa as per point 7 on Kimonis list?
The hospital is being recommended by the doctor treating light. So she's using the hospital. Ayolight hope the doctor is ready to give full assistance o since u said he was still in the said hospital early this year

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (71) (Reply)

The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics / 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) / Sperm Dripping Out Of Your Vagina Immediately After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.