Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter (135191 Views)

Please Help Save Baby Tobi / Please Help Save A Friend, Olanrewaju Okusanya / Help !!!! Please Help Save A Nairalanders Life This Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 10:03pm On Sep 16, 2015
the burden is more Dan heavy, infact I'm crashing under dis burden.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Funjosh(m): 10:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
Hmmm all will be well
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Caracta(f): 10:06pm On Sep 16, 2015
ayolight:

Relax. Please. Everything will be alright. You won't crash. This too shall pass.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Funjosh(m): 10:08pm On Sep 16, 2015
ayolight:

Don't be weary ayolight, we don't know how you are feeling but we definitely understand. Stay Strong
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 10:14pm On Sep 16, 2015
tnk @all.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
ayolight:

she is not good jare. the I'D I sent re correct. I also tried using phne to.check but Dey re saying some thing like d info I provide re not correct. I dnt knw Wat to do.again.
Light date of birth is 05/11/2013
mine is 01/06/1990
temidayoolamide@gmail.com
for d travel date we wrote 31/09/2015. tnks ma.

It is well dear
This is your own temp number - 18170220WGMCGJS
You may have to fill the rest of the form yourself as there are questions that I cant answer or i can call you tomorrow evening and we can go over the questions and i fill the form over the phone
I will let you know lights temp number as soon as ive got it.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 10:19pm On Sep 16, 2015
haaaaa, u start all over again.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 16, 2015
ayolight:
haaaaa, u start all over again.

Have you already got a temp number?
The number you gave me didnt work just as you to confirmed
Its okay
All will be sorted
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 10:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
[quote author=tearoses post=38083781]
Have you already got a temp number? The number you gave me didnt work just as you to confirmed Its okay All will be sorted [/quote this is our former temporary number for me: 261419139ERHTBL FOR LIGHT:21141802YSDNYLO
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 10:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
IF U USE DAT INSTEAD OF STARTING ALL OVER AGAIN, IT LL SHOW U our original application ID
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 16, 2015
ayolight:
IF U USE DAT INSTEAD OF STARTING ALL OVER AGAIN, IT LL SHOW U our original application ID

Okay
but I asked and you gave me this one initially
for Light: NGALV05FE115
For Mercy: NGALV05FE815

Dont worry I will go there now
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 10:34pm On Sep 16, 2015
pls Wat can I do. I find it dificult to sleep at night, even wen Light is not disturbing me, nd I ll be Vin this headache.
even wen it seems Im. sleeping I ll be thinking nd veiwing Wat to Do next. in my dream.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 10:35pm On Sep 16, 2015
tearoses:

Okay but I asked and you gave me this one initially for Light: NGALV05FE115 For Mercy: NGALV05FE815
Dont worry I will go there now
k, tnks ma.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by damiso(f): 10:38pm On Sep 16, 2015
good to see things are moving forward ayolight kiss

Can see you are a bit down which is understandable but please try to be optimistic and rest when you can like I suggested earlier.

Constant headaches could be a symptom of all the stress you are under so please try to take it easy. Light needs you
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 10:41pm On Sep 16, 2015
damiso:
good to see things are moving forward ayolight kiss

Can see you are a bit down which is understandable but please try to be optimistic and rest when you can like I suggested earlier.

Constant headaches could be a symptom of all the stress you are under so please try to take it easy. Light needs you
I'm trying my best to rest, but anytyme I wnt to rest I feel like my effort is not enough hence start thinking of Wat to do again.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 16, 2015
ayolight:

k, tnks ma.

the system cant find the applications with the 2 ID's
Im thinking maybe they update their site overnight
Lets try again tomorrow
It has howver said it has received your application so its logged somewhere in their system
Olu pls can you speak to jeff so that he is aware of where we are, as he maybe able to help/offer advise
thanks.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by damiso(f): 10:46pm On Sep 16, 2015
ayolight:

I'm trying my best to rest, but anytyme I wnt to rest I feel like my effort is not enough hence start thinking of Wat to do again.

I can understand you and that is parenthood generally.Even if light wasn't ill you will worry that you are being too strict/being too soft,you don't let her play enough/you let play too much, you are not spending enough time/too much time etc.But you have to sometimes step back and just breathe and take each day at a time.

You are a wonderful mum and you are doing all you can to give your daughter a fighting chance. So chin up and don't beat yourself down. I know God is definitely going to make a way. Again we don't want you breaking down cos Light needs you.

E hugs and kisses kiss kiss

God bless you tearoses kiss and everyone else.

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 11:06pm On Sep 16, 2015
tearoses:

Lets try again tomorrow
It has howver said it has received your application so its logged somewhere in their system
Olu pls can you speak to jeff so that he is aware of where we are, as he maybe able to help/offer advise
thanks.
ve told them both nd sent the codes to them. the former code I sent was d original code ul.d latter is d temporary code which ll also link u to d original code. tnks ma.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 11:06pm On Sep 16, 2015
damiso:

I can understand you and that is parenthood generally.Even if light wasn't ill you will worry that you are being too strict/being too soft,you don't let her play enough/you let play too much, you are not spending enough time/too much time etc.But you have to sometimes step back and just breathe and take each day at a time.

You are a wonderful mum and you are doing all you can to give your daughter a fighting chance. So chin up and don't beat yourself down. I know God is definitely going to make a way. Again we don't want you breaking down cos Light needs you.

E hugs and kisses kiss kiss

God bless you tearoses kiss and everyone else.

tnks ma.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by GHoJes: 12:36am On Sep 17, 2015
amtheone
edwife
NashvilleTN
Pickabeau1
Shagati
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by olu4life(m): 5:57am On Sep 17, 2015
tearoses:

Lets try again tomorrow
thanks.
Sent u a message sis, the timing of the portal
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 17, 2015
God bless everyone who is doing one thing or the other to see a beautiful result come out of this. May your efforts never be in vain and may you be rewarded by the Almighty himself.

@Ayolight, your baby will surely survive. You are young and your life and that of your baby will not be cut short. Try to eat and rest as much as possible.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 17, 2015
olu4life:

Sent u a message sis, the timing of the portal

Thanks Olu
Only 5 minutes a day for people to book appointments? !!!!!! shocked
I reserve my comment for now
I will set myself an alarm and do it this evening
Olu please also ping me 10 minutes before the time
It is well
Light will overcome

3 Likes

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 10:24am On Sep 17, 2015
tnks, everybody. God bless you all. I'm short of words. I just pray all ur effort on Light ll not be in vain. and I know God ll give Light the heart of charity after this trial.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 10:39am On Sep 17, 2015
someone said maybe we should mail d embassy telling dem how urgently we.need the.visa.
Wat do u think abt.dat.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by olu4life(m): 10:56am On Sep 17, 2015
ayolight:
someone said maybe we should mail d embassy telling dem how urgently we.need the.visa.
Wat do u think abt.dat.
LOL, my dear, when u get to the embassy then u will understand why their portal is that way. Loads of people apply for visa everyday and 90% of it is on medical cases. So forget mailing them to for urgency o. But u can try ur luck sha. We need a strong link there rather

Anyone who has a contact in Indian Embassy?
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by olu4life(m): 10:57am On Sep 17, 2015
tearoses:

Thanks Olu
It is well
Light will overcome
Will surely do, I pray I don't forget o. Make I set alarm sef
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by ayolight(f): 11:25am On Sep 17, 2015
olu4life:

LOL, my dear, when u get to the embassy then u will understand why their portal is that way. Loads of people apply for visa everyday and 90% of it is on medical cases. So forget mailing them to for urgency o. But u can try ur luck sha. We need a strong link there rather

Anyone who has a contact in Indian Embassy?
dis is serious o. I Evn entered d codes again just now nd it says "the details entered by you could not be found" I'm fed up. I never knew its as serous as dis o.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Funjosh(m): 3:04pm On Sep 17, 2015
ayolight:

dis is serious o. I Evn entered d codes again just now nd it says "the details entered by you could not be found" I'm fed up. I never knew its as serous as dis o.

I remember Olu4life saying that Brian dad had to use three laptop at the same time, what about doing it that way
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Idowuogbo(f): 4:56pm On Sep 17, 2015
tearoses:

Thanks Olu
It is well
Light will overcome
Don't worry I will call your house number. E sun ti. grin grin
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by edwife(f): 6:53pm On Sep 17, 2015
double post.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by edwife(f): 6:55pm On Sep 17, 2015
GHoJes:
amtheone

edwife

NashvilleTN

Pickabeau1

Shagati

Wow,thank you very much for tagging me-i wasn't aware of this thread as i have been very busy.

It is well ayolight,i will see what i can do.The almighty God that has kept your daughter this far will continue to do his work .You are young but know that everything you going through will only make you a strong woman.

Just continue to keep us posted.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (71) (Reply)

The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics / 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) / Sperm Dripping Out Of Your Vagina Immediately After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.