Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,637 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Julius Berger Begins Road Construction Works In Rivers After 8yrs - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Julius Berger Begins Road Construction Works In Rivers After 8yrs (33859 Views)

Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) / EFCC Begins Road Walk Against Corruption In Abuja / Buhari Meets With Julius Berger Board Of Directors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Julius Berger Begins Road Construction Works In Rivers After 8yrs by maimalari: 11:24pm On Aug 11, 2015
Allwility:

It wasn't JB that handled that road. The last contractor was NIGERCAT. Get your facts right.

Julius did the construction of aba-owerri road aba during the regime of then orji uzor kalu. I did my IT with Julius berger then.
Re: Julius Berger Begins Road Construction Works In Rivers After 8yrs by Vickidanny7: 11:43pm On Aug 11, 2015
This Juluis Berger dey hungry patching streets is not Juluis Berger way,send them to Aluu road it worst over there,b4 I forget make una go repair our Odili road wey una scatter
Re: Julius Berger Begins Road Construction Works In Rivers After 8yrs by bukster(f): 11:47pm On Aug 11, 2015
I don't understand the hype over Julius Berger
They are too expensive which means that it would cost more for them to do less work and in the end, less roads will be constructed. Their work is good but there are other companies that do just as good work for less money. I would use JB for important bridges but less expensive companies for roads.
Re: Julius Berger Begins Road Construction Works In Rivers After 8yrs by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 11:59pm On Aug 11, 2015
maimalari:
road patching and repair NOT construction. @OP Thank me later
Berger patching road? R u OK, I'll send u to visit d rehab

1 Like

Re: Julius Berger Begins Road Construction Works In Rivers After 8yrs by Ezemust: 12:01am On Aug 12, 2015
Royalty1:
It seems Wike has finally decided to work and stop witch-hunting Amaechi.

Good move on his part. The people of Rivers can now start enjoying the dividends of democracy under his administration.
I pray buhari can do same
Re: Julius Berger Begins Road Construction Works In Rivers After 8yrs by Caseless: 3:33am On Aug 12, 2015
CLeAtHead:
kiss
do u play football?
Re: Julius Berger Begins Road Construction Works In Rivers After 8yrs by CLeAtHead(m): 3:40am On Aug 12, 2015
undecided
Caseless:
do u play football?
Re: Julius Berger Begins Road Construction Works In Rivers After 8yrs by trapQ: 4:32am On Aug 12, 2015
Its no news that that their roads don't last. Maybe they do in other parts of the country Luke abuja, but here in port Harcourt, it rains everyday so most times their roads don't last. eg old aba road linking rumuomasi and artillery, and also woji road.
HzRF:

Jb substandard projects

LOL
Sum are dummy by default
Re: Julius Berger Begins Road Construction Works In Rivers After 8yrs by ogunsbanjul(m): 5:53am On Aug 12, 2015
This is road RAPAIR and MAINTENANCE and not CONSTRUCTION. I wish him success for his 3 months tenure in d state house bcs d seat is meant for gentle, fluent, out spoken and Good looking with good records Dakuku. Remember Rivers can't be at d opposition party with d federal. Shikena

1 Like

Re: Julius Berger Begins Road Construction Works In Rivers After 8yrs by Austine2020: 8:54am On Aug 12, 2015
U
HzRF:

Before crying more than d bereaved

Hw many of what u listed Dre was provided by amaechi, fashola the 78m Web updater, Aregbesola and other APC gov

Prove me wrong with proof
U asked him a good question. These are the people that doesnt appreciate a good thing in life, I was in PH in june,Eneka road to be precise, the street its like a lake with residents suffering to get to their various house because of the poor road condition. Amaechi left Rivers state in a mess before leaving office,Wike is a complete what we describe as action Gov,always on move inspection one road project or the other since assuming office.so dont question wikes Credibility when it comes to rebuilding the mess amaechi left in Rivers.
Re: Julius Berger Begins Road Construction Works In Rivers After 8yrs by greatehis: 9:53am On Aug 12, 2015
abagoro:

Julius Berger hype will be demystified with the low quality of job. Julius Berger actually did the failed Aba-Owerri-Ikot Ekpene highway which did not last up to 2 years.

Amaechi did solid road and bridge constructions without JB's inflated but substandard projects.

Every body knows Julius berger. short your mouth
Re: Julius Berger Begins Road Construction Works In Rivers After 8yrs by greatehis: 9:56am On Aug 12, 2015
doctokwus:
How much is he embezzling in the guise of road patching and filling of potholes?
Where are the details of the contract:what is the scope,the duration and most importantly the cost?
No one is asking these pertinent questions.Some Nigerians are so cheap in their expectations and thought processes that the likes of Wike will continue reaping them off till their brains are reset.
Imagine this op celebrating a man that is reaping him off in the name of Julius Berger being awarded a road contract.
I bet after Wike is booted out there will not be evidence of proper budgeting and documentation of these shady deals.

how come you were not this wise when you brother Amachi and Fashola was using substandard contractors? short your mouth
Re: Julius Berger Begins Road Construction Works In Rivers After 8yrs by greatehis: 9:56am On Aug 12, 2015
doctokwus:
How much is he embezzling in the guise of road patching and filling of potholes?
Where are the details of the contract:what is the scope,the duration and most importantly the cost?
No one is asking these pertinent questions.Some Nigerians are so cheap in their expectations and thought processes that the likes of Wike will continue reaping them off till their brains are reset.
Imagine this op celebrating a man that is reaping him off in the name of Julius Berger being awarded a road contract.
I bet after Wike is booted out there will not be evidence of proper budgeting and documentation of these shady deals.

How come you were not this wise when your brother Amachi and Fashola was using substandard contractors? short your mouth
Re: Julius Berger Begins Road Construction Works In Rivers After 8yrs by doctokwus: 10:19am On Aug 12, 2015
greatehis:

how come you were not this wise when you brother Amachi and Fashola was using substandard contractors? short your mouth
If u were 1/100th as wise as I am u wouldn't have typed the rubbish above. What's my biz with Amaechi & Fashola,did u see me going against probing them if there is evidence to any corrupt deeds on their path.
Its d same mumuish way your types allowed GEJ to steal us blind,using ethnic,religious and other parochial sentiments to cover his crimes,u people are now blinded to the open rap e of Rivers state by Wike, a bonafide criminal right from his Obio okpor LGA chairmanship days.
Your type are disgusting to deal with and if wishes were horses,I would have wanted a situation where a country could be carved out where its leaders would be the GEJ' s and Wike's while decent people have a country ruled by decent,competent,God fearing and corrupt free leaders.
Begone,nitwit like u.
Re: Julius Berger Begins Road Construction Works In Rivers After 8yrs by ikennaoma(m): 10:42am On Aug 12, 2015
Allwility:

It wasn't JB that handled that road. The last contractor was NIGERCAT. Get your facts right.
Niger cat handled owerrinta-owerri road
Re: Julius Berger Begins Road Construction Works In Rivers After 8yrs by bros856: 11:17am On Aug 12, 2015
INITIAL GRAGRA IS WHAT WE ARE SEEING NOW IN RIVERS STATE. PREVIOUS GOVERNMENTS DID MORE THAN THIS. AFTER TWO YEARS WE WILL CONFIRM HOW FAR.
Re: Julius Berger Begins Road Construction Works In Rivers After 8yrs by Allwility: 11:26am On Aug 12, 2015
maimalari:

Julius did the construction of aba-owerri road aba during the regime of then orji uzor kalu. I did my IT with Julius berger then.
He mentioned Aba- Ikot Ekpene road. Orji Uzor Kalu's tenure was some 9 years ago. The poster gave a timeline of the last two years.
Re: Julius Berger Begins Road Construction Works In Rivers After 8yrs by freshdude99(m): 11:36am On Aug 12, 2015
Dollyak:
When will Nigeria start adopting an underground drainage system . Lagos, Rivers are one of the most important states in Nigeria, so why not invest in the state to make them presentable. Those pictures are not flattering.
Hey love kiss
Re: Julius Berger Begins Road Construction Works In Rivers After 8yrs by Caseless: 11:42am On Aug 12, 2015
CLeAtHead:
undecided

Yeah
undecided undecided
Re: Julius Berger Begins Road Construction Works In Rivers After 8yrs by HzRF(m): 1:10pm On Aug 12, 2015
Austine2020:
UU asked him a good question. These are the people that doesnt appreciate a good thing in life, I was in PH in june,Eneka road to be precise, the street its like a lake with residents suffering to get to their various house because of the poor road condition. Amaechi left Rivers state in a mess before leaving office,Wike is a complete what we describe as action Gov,always on move inspection one road project or the other since assuming office.so dont question wikes Credibility when it comes to rebuilding the mess amaechi left in Rivers.
Don't mind him and his likes
Always looking for loopholes to make sense
He wouldn't have asked for those things if it was a APC governor
Wike is doing well and that is what we want
Re: Julius Berger Begins Road Construction Works In Rivers After 8yrs by HzRF(m): 1:15pm On Aug 12, 2015
kevinscore:
Plz differentiate between construction and rehabilitation.what JB is doing in ph now is rehab I mean cut n join construction.I never knew dat JB will descend so low
Clap for ursef u Don make sense finish

U stupid finish and it dawn
Re: Julius Berger Begins Road Construction Works In Rivers After 8yrs by HzRF(m): 1:18pm On Aug 12, 2015
iyobosadavid:
sharap ur mouth he is 100% correct, tell which new road julius begger is constructing. Or na the one Amaechi don wwork finish. Oboy just keep shut cos no be only you they this ph..patch patch governor
He let d roads Dat need rehab Rot away

What a dark brain u've got
Re: Julius Berger Begins Road Construction Works In Rivers After 8yrs by iyobosadavid: 1:32pm On Aug 12, 2015
HzRF:

He let d roads Dat need rehab Rot away

What a dark brain u've got
you are a demented fellow just like the useless Wike, instead of patching why not patch and recoat the road again so it will loock more solid. A tout must always think like a tout
Re: Julius Berger Begins Road Construction Works In Rivers After 8yrs by Israel5(m): 3:10pm On Aug 12, 2015
maimalari:
road patching and repair NOT construction. @OP Thank me later
JB, DS, SETRACO do not patch oga. I know that. They arn' like them other newers
Re: Julius Berger Begins Road Construction Works In Rivers After 8yrs by Dollyak(f): 2:38am On Aug 13, 2015
freshdude99:

Hey love kiss
Hiya.. Long time. How you been?
Re: Julius Berger Begins Road Construction Works In Rivers After 8yrs by freshdude99(m): 1:55pm On Aug 13, 2015
Dollyak:

Hiya.. Long time. How you been?
Av been fine, guess you are too... smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Reacts To Buhari And Atiku's Absence From The Presidential Debate / Buhari To Make 6000 Appointments – Presidency / Aisha Jumai Alhassan And Osinbajo Meet In Taraba State Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.