Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,616 members, 7,847,588 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:32 PM

Should i continue or forget about her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should i continue or forget about her? (1159 Views)

Should I Continue Or Put An End To This Relationship? / Guys,get In Here,what Would You Do,continue Or Run(Graphics pics) / When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should i continue or forget about her? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 12:55pm On Aug 11, 2015
There is this girl i,m asking out for more than a month now, she always reply my text, she call me back whenerver she missed my call and she has visited me once and do some things that makes me belive she likes me. But she insist on being just a friend to me and she is not ready for a relationship now. U know naaa i no want friendzone at all bcs i hate am well well. Should i forget her and look for another girl or should i give her sometime maybe she is trying to play hard to get. True true i really love her. Pls ur advice is needed.
Re: Should i continue or forget about her? by Melahou(m): 1:24pm On Aug 11, 2015
whats wrong been just friends?

cant you have girls around you as just friends?
Re: Should i continue or forget about her? by Gurgle(f): 1:35pm On Aug 11, 2015
Melahou:
whats wrong been just friends?

cant you have girls around you as just friends?

*screams* is that your baby? So cute!!
Re: Should i continue or forget about her? by 25omega(m): 1:40pm On Aug 11, 2015
Godswillnwaoma:
There is this girl i,m asking out for more than a month now, she always reply my text, she call me back whenerver she missed my call and she has visited me once and do some things that makes me belive she likes me. But she insist on being just a friend to me and she is not ready for a relationship now. U know naaa i no want friendzone at all bcs i hate am well well. Should i forget her and look for another girl or should i give her sometime maybe she is trying to play hard to get. True true i really love her. Pls ur advice is needed.
To find out if she sees you as more than friends you will need to do something under handed like giving attention to another girl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should i continue or forget about her? by misspicy(f): 1:41pm On Aug 11, 2015
Op make money....she will be more than a friend.
Re: Should i continue or forget about her? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 1:47pm On Aug 11, 2015
misspicy:
Op make money....she will be more than a friend.
i cant take a relationship serious when the girl loves me because of my money.

1 Like

Re: Should i continue or forget about her? by misspicy(f): 1:50pm On Aug 11, 2015
Godswillnwaoma:
i cant take a relationship serious when the girl loves me because of my money.
Let her go,she is not into you,its possible she has another guy
Re: Should i continue or forget about her? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 7:54pm On Aug 11, 2015
misspicy:
Let her go,she is not into you,its possible she has another guy
ok
Re: Should i continue or forget about her? by Jayjay0(m): 8:26pm On Aug 11, 2015
You should continue to forget about her
Re: Should i continue or forget about her? by IamLEGEND1: 8:30pm On Aug 11, 2015
Godswillnwaoma:

Disregard hos'

acquire currency.
Re: Should i continue or forget about her? by rudestmcblaze: 8:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
25omega:
To find out if she sees you as more than friends you will need to do something under handed like giving attention to another girl.
This one works a hell lot, talking from experience
Re: Should i continue or forget about her? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 11, 2015
Op seems you just want premarital sex which your wise wise friend is not into,if you don't want to be in the friend zone and you have completely no plans to get married to anyone yet, then you are out to ruin lives, you can stay friends with her and keep a healthy relationship or dive into sex and later live to regret that decision, I have spoken, never take my words for granted
Re: Should i continue or forget about her? by akashi01(m): 8:42pm On Aug 11, 2015
Gurgle:

*screams* is that your baby? So cute!!
yes cheesy
Re: Should i continue or forget about her? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 9:10pm On Aug 11, 2015
philcupid:
Op seems you just want premarital sex which your wise wise friend is not into,if you don't want to be in the friend zone and you have completely no plans to get married to anyone yet, then you are out to ruin lives, you can stay friends with her and keep a healthy relationship or dive into sex and later live to regret that decision, I have spoken, never take my words for granted
your advice is noted.
Re: Should i continue or forget about her? by chara019: 9:20pm On Aug 11, 2015
She probably doesn't want to be committed or maybe,she is forming hard to get or...by the way,what's wrong been friends with her?

(1) (Reply)

I'm In A Head Giving Mood Right Now / Why Do People Express Their Feelings With Their Status And Display Pictures / Pls Call Me!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.