Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Should I Continue Or Put An End To This Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Continue Or Put An End To This Relationship? (3885 Views)

Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? / "The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Continue Or Put An End To This Relationship? by engrrash: 9:51am On Apr 28, 2018
There is this 17years old girl I met 8months ago & we were really in to each other. I mean she is the first girl I would technically fall in love with and even plan to marry even though I have dated many other girls prior; including older girls. (I am 27).

The girl also loved me so much that she did tell me that she can't afford to loose me. she would allowed me speak with her friends anytime she called and they would all tell me the sweet things she had talked about me. she can call as many times as possible in a day just to hear my voice & know how am doing.

Anytime I offered her T.fare when she came visiting, she would reject it & said she has cash with her. Even sometimes, when I willingly send her airtime, she would be like I don't need to. I love this girl to the extent that she's the first girl I would allowed speak to my parents and also, introduced to my friends. Alot of people have known me with this girl and they always love us together. They did advise me not to leave this girl cos they always feel, she's going to make a good wife.

The thing now is that since two weeks now, she just changed suddenly. she won't bother to call claiming she's not having airtime and broke; which I don't believe. she also said she can't come to see me anytime soon cos her mum is now restricting her movement.

Please note, I never had the intention of having s*x with her cos she is still a virgin and I really have the plan to marry her someday (anytime she's ready). Before I forget, I am 27years but I just love this girl cos she's very mature in thinking even more than some of the older girls I have dated.

I have tried to discuss this issue with her several times, that she should just tell me if she has seen some1 else she love or taking her attention, so that I can just move on cos I'm no more thinking straight but she always tell me No, she's is not seeing anyone else.

I want you all to advise me on this relationship before I make my decision cos I'm thinking of not giving her attention anymore and at the same time; I am not sure if I can fall in love with any other lady anytime soon cos I always find it hard to fall in love with ladies except this particular girl.
Thanks.
Re: Should I Continue Or Put An End To This Relationship? by summerflame(m): 9:57am On Apr 28, 2018
Re: Should I Continue Or Put An End To This Relationship? by iSpread(m): 10:02am On Apr 28, 2018
This is very simple: send me her phone number, just a little talk and you'll be amaze at the change.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Continue Or Put An End To This Relationship? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:05am On Apr 28, 2018
In as much as I don't believe age has anything to do with relationships I think the lady is still young and has got life ahead of her.OP are you ready to wait for her she may not have entered the university and in my own opinion I don't think she is ready for such commitments hence the sudden distance she seems to be having.You said she reasons maturely then have a conversation with her and know where you both stand she cannot continue to delay or skip such discussions and if you both have something tommorow treat her like a partner and not as a younger sister because of your age differences.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Continue Or Put An End To This Relationship? by engrrash: 10:05am On Apr 28, 2018
smile...Alll I need is advise. thanks for your offer though
Re: Should I Continue Or Put An End To This Relationship? by BiggerbossAmani(m): 10:09am On Apr 28, 2018
Prison da hungry you op

27yrs old you still not know your left and right

6 Likes

Re: Should I Continue Or Put An End To This Relationship? by madridguy(m): 10:10am On Apr 28, 2018
She is testing your level of endurance to know if truly you love her. You know children like such play.

Allah Hafez

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue Or Put An End To This Relationship? by engrrash: 10:10am On Apr 28, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
In as much as I don't believe age has anything to do with relationships I think the lady is still young and has got life ahead of her.OP are you ready to wait for her she may not have entered the university and in my own opinion I don't think she is ready for such commitments hence the sudden distance she seems to be having.You said she reasons maturely then have a conversation with her and know where you both stand and if you both have something tommorow treat her like a partner and not as a younger sister because of your age differences.
like I wrote, I'm ready to wait cos she's the first lady I fell in love with easily; I always find it hard falling in love with ladies.
I have always dated for dating sake.

Besides, I have to discussed this issue with her several times, she always tell me she's not seeing anyone else. this is some1 that can do anything just to see me before or talk to me but now; she's always forming busy. I am just confuse right now
Re: Should I Continue Or Put An End To This Relationship? by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 28, 2018
You're just paranoid. The girl in question is just 17, based on what she said, I think her mum must have found out she's keeping a boyfriend and placed some restrictions on her. And where you expecting her to love only you? On the long run, her wants will change so expect lots of changes.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Continue Or Put An End To This Relationship? by engrrash: 10:16am On Apr 28, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
Prison da hungry you op

27yrs old you still not know your left and right
lol..I never had the intention of having s*x with her..Don't forget we fall in love in an unexpected place sometimes
Re: Should I Continue Or Put An End To This Relationship? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:17am On Apr 28, 2018
engrrash:
like I wrote, I'm ready to wait cos she's the first lady I fell in love with easily; I always find it hard falling in love with ladies.
I have always dated for dating sake.

Besides, I have to discussed this issue with her several times, she always tell me she's not seeing anyone else. this is some1 that can do anything just to see me before or talk to me but now; she's always forming busy. I am just confuse right now
If she seems to be avoiding you then maybe there is something she doesn't like about you or she isn't being honest she may be having second thoughts.Have another conversation and ask her to open up nothing communication doesn't solve.

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue Or Put An End To This Relationship? by engrrash: 10:19am On Apr 28, 2018
kimbraa:
You're just paranoid. The girl in question is just 17, based on what she said, I think her mum must have found out she's keeping a boyfriend and placed some restrictions on her. And where you expecting her to love only you? On the long run, her wants will change so expect lots of changes.
Yea, I knew her want can change but I keep telling her if the relationship is getting boring to her, so we can just move on cos I don't want the situation where I will start dating some1 else and she will feel heartbroken; but she keep telling me No.
Re: Should I Continue Or Put An End To This Relationship? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:20am On Apr 28, 2018
kimbraa:
I concur OP should wait if he even loves her the girl may be having second thoughts they should have a discussion and should be honest with him.If it doesn't work they should go their separate ways.
Re: Should I Continue Or Put An End To This Relationship? by engrrash: 10:21am On Apr 28, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
If she seems to be avoiding you then maybe there is something she doesn't like about you or she isn't being honest she may be having second thoughts.Have another conversation and ask her to open up nothing communication doesn't solve.
I asked her this already if there's something I did or doing that she doesn't like but she said No.
Re: Should I Continue Or Put An End To This Relationship? by BiggerbossAmani(m): 10:22am On Apr 28, 2018
engrrash:
lol..I never had the intention of having s*x with her..Don't forget we fall in love in an unexpected place sometimes
we fall in love unexpected place

Op don't tell me that nonsense

10yrs gap between you and that girl still you don't care about the age different.

How do you think the girl will be in love with you

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue Or Put An End To This Relationship? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:24am On Apr 28, 2018
And she is still keeping a distance maybe her parents have caught up with her or she is busy because of her education.If that is not the case OP carry your bag and go.Call it quit she doesn't seem to be honest.
engrrash:
I asked her this already if there's something I did or doing that she doesn't like but she said No.
Re: Should I Continue Or Put An End To This Relationship? by Headlesschicken(m): 10:27am On Apr 28, 2018
undecided N!gga she's just too young man,she must v probably gotten another guy touching her in an ungodly manner,buh truth be told what d phuck r u doing wiv a 17yr old gal, anyway Yuh in for a trip.... So calm down n enjoy d ride,cos dix small fyn gals can use u n yuh hrt to play free kicks....

2 Likes

Re: Should I Continue Or Put An End To This Relationship? by Headlesschicken(m): 10:27am On Apr 28, 2018
undecided N!gga she's just too young man,she must v probably gotten another guy touching her in an ungodly manner,buh truth be told what d phuck r u doing wiv a 17yr old gal, anyway Yuh in for a trip.... So calm down n enjoy d ride,cos dix small fyn gals can use u n yuh hrt to play free kicks.... cry
Re: Should I Continue Or Put An End To This Relationship? by Opentokwowledge: 10:27am On Apr 28, 2018
You can start bugging her with marriage once she turns 18. That's about the only sensible and lawful option you have to keep her locked down.
Re: Should I Continue Or Put An End To This Relationship? by engrrash: 10:31am On Apr 28, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:

10yrs gap between you and that girl still you don't care about the age different.

I never knew she's that young though not until she told me later on.
she doesn't look like a 17year old girl though, physically.
Re: Should I Continue Or Put An End To This Relationship? by Peacefullove: 12:04pm On Apr 28, 2018
As already opined by many here, there is tendency that her parents have place restrictions on her, of cause @ Op, if you are also a parent in this dangerous world , you would feel somehow to know your teen daughter is dating someone and no parent wants the shame of teenage pregnancy .

@ Op , It's not that she doesn't like you anymore but something like explained above is involved and since she is scared of losing you, She may not wanna tell you which may be why she end up aaying nothing is wrong each time you asked her about what's going on

The decision is yours

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue Or Put An End To This Relationship? by Nasri100(m): 12:18pm On Apr 28, 2018
Mate you are going to put yourself in some emotional f ukcery that you will regret.

Leave the girl for someone else.

She is too young to even keep a relationship going.
Re: Should I Continue Or Put An End To This Relationship? by YOUNGELDER1(m): 12:43pm On Apr 28, 2018
Man she’s just too young.

Let her be.
Re: Should I Continue Or Put An End To This Relationship? by francesawesome(f): 1:01pm On Apr 28, 2018
engrrash:
There is this 17years old girl I met 8months ago & we were really in to each other. I mean she is the first girl I would technically fall in love with and even plan to marry even though I have dated many other girls prior; including older girls. (I am 27).

The girl also loved me so much that she did tell me that she can't afford to loose me. she would allowed me speak with her friends anytime she called and they would all tell me the sweet things she had talked about me. she can call as many times as possible in a day just to hear my voice & know how am doing.

Anytime I offered her T.fare when she came visiting, she would reject it & said she has cash with her. Even sometimes, when I willingly send her airtime, she would be like I don't need to. I love this girl to the extent that she's the first girl I would allowed speak to my parents and also, introduced to my friends. Alot of people have known me with this girl and they always love us together. They did advise me not to leave this girl cos they always feel, she's going to make a good wife.

The thing now is that since two weeks now, she just changed suddenly. she won't bother to call claiming she's not having airtime and broke; which I don't believe. she also said she can't come to see me anytime soon cos her mum is now restricting her movement.

Please note, I never had the intention of having s*x with her cos she is still a virgin and I really have the plan to marry her someday (anytime she's ready). Before I forget, I am 27years but I just love this girl cos she's very mature in thinking even more than some of the older girls I have dated.

I have tried to discuss this issue with her several times, that she should just tell me if she has seen some1 else she love or taking her attention, so that I can just move on cos I'm no more thinking straight but she always tell me No, she's is not seeing anyone else.

I want you all to advise me on this relationship before I make my decision cos I'm thinking of not giving her attention anymore and at the same time; I am not sure if I can fall in love with any other lady anytime soon cos I always find it hard to fall in love with ladies except this particular girl.
Thanks.
let her be
Re: Should I Continue Or Put An End To This Relationship? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 28, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:

Ten years is not much oga

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue Or Put An End To This Relationship? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 28, 2018
francesawesome:
I remember when I was 16 years, there was a matured guy was asking me out. I know he loved me. If I accept him today, tomorrow I will reject him. He will plead and plead I'll accept him back then later reject him. He later gave up. Why was I behaving that way? Sometimes when I'm alone, I felt I was committing a sin. I felt having feeling for a man at that tender age was a sin. Even though I wasn't sexually involved with him

Yeah I did the same stuff sis
Re: Should I Continue Or Put An End To This Relationship? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 28, 2018
At her age she doesn't know what she wants to be honest

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue Or Put An End To This Relationship? by BiggerbossAmani(m): 2:41pm On Apr 28, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

Ten years is not much oga
how old are you rebirthforgoody

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue Or Put An End To This Relationship? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 28, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
how old are you rebirthforgoody

Why do you ask tongue
Re: Should I Continue Or Put An End To This Relationship? by BiggerbossAmani(m): 2:44pm On Apr 28, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

Why do you ask tongue
why you quote me

If you can't answer my question better stay on your own
Re: Should I Continue Or Put An End To This Relationship? by IBBG(m): 2:48pm On Apr 28, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecided N!gga she's just too young man,she must v probably gotten another guy touching her in an ungodly manner,buh truth be told what d phuck r u doing wiv a 17yr old gal, anyway Yuh in for a trip.... So calm down n enjoy d ride,cos dix small fyn gals can use u n yuh hrt to play free kicks....
lol. na corner kick sef.
Re: Should I Continue Or Put An End To This Relationship? by Holymann(m): 3:30pm On Apr 28, 2018
summerflame:
guy why

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys: Make Sure Ur Wives And Girlfriends Are Signatories To Ur Account. / How Do I Make Her Hate Me? Cos I'm Tired Already / Threesóme Tomorrow — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.