Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,795 members, 7,956,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:57 PM

Imo First Lady Organise Seminar 4 Prefects In Imo Secondry Schools (pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo First Lady Organise Seminar 4 Prefects In Imo Secondry Schools (pix) (1339 Views)

See Imo First Flyover Beautifully And Magnificently Built In Owerri (pictures) / "Organise Your Name First" - EFCC Replies A Follower / See Beautiful And Scintillating Pictures Of Imo First Owned Aircraft, (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo First Lady Organise Seminar 4 Prefects In Imo Secondry Schools (pix) by ujoatu(m): 2:49pm On Sep 17, 2015
Nneoma Leadership & Citizenship Forum Host Workshop For Prefects In Imo Secondry Schools.

The wife of Imo State Governor, Her Excellency, Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha is hosting the 2015 Nneoma Leadership and Citizenship Forum with the theme: Tomorrow's Leaders.

The venue is Imo International Conference Centre (IICC), Owerri. Participants are drawn from School prefects in various secondary schools in the state.

Her Excellency believes in grooming and nurturing today's leaders. Thus she has brought in notable powerful speech movers, public speakers and mentors including Ubong Essien, Linus Okorie among others.

Re: Imo First Lady Organise Seminar 4 Prefects In Imo Secondry Schools (pix) by ajasbaba(m): 2:52pm On Sep 17, 2015
see fine igbo babes,

i like that yellow babe.

make una no bash me ohhhhhhh.

i just said my church mind
Re: Imo First Lady Organise Seminar 4 Prefects In Imo Secondry Schools (pix) by ujoatu(m): 2:52pm On Sep 17, 2015
Gov Rochas Okorocha making his remarks at the event

Re: Imo First Lady Organise Seminar 4 Prefects In Imo Secondry Schools (pix) by Greyworld: 2:54pm On Sep 17, 2015
Tomorrow leaders when her husband wants to be in politics til NEXT TOMORROW.
Re: Imo First Lady Organise Seminar 4 Prefects In Imo Secondry Schools (pix) by ujoatu(m): 2:59pm On Sep 17, 2015
Nneoma Nkechi Rochas Okorocha, Imo First Lady at the event

Re: Imo First Lady Organise Seminar 4 Prefects In Imo Secondry Schools (pix) by ujoatu(m): 3:04pm On Sep 17, 2015
Students

Re: Imo First Lady Organise Seminar 4 Prefects In Imo Secondry Schools (pix) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:06pm On Sep 17, 2015
This is supposed to be job of Education Ministry... The so-called Office of the First Lady is a conduit pipe to siphon monies belonging to Imo state. Only God knows how much was 'allocated' for this event.

Btw: Who's quarelling with rochas?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2868096_20150917131108_jpege9d2d8c102bb323465f82354094adc3e

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo First Lady Organise Seminar 4 Prefects In Imo Secondry Schools (pix) by kokoA(m): 3:07pm On Sep 17, 2015
ajasbaba:
see fine igbo babes,

i like that yellow babe.

make una no bash me ohhhhhhh.

i just said my church mind
smh.. conji united.. Leave small pikin to grow in peace.
Re: Imo First Lady Organise Seminar 4 Prefects In Imo Secondry Schools (pix) by ujoatu(m): 3:09pm On Sep 17, 2015
Leadership Coach & Speaker at the event, Linus Okorie& Ik Ogbonna, SA on ICT to the Imo State Governor

Re: Imo First Lady Organise Seminar 4 Prefects In Imo Secondry Schools (pix) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 17, 2015
Just an avenue to retire money...
Re: Imo First Lady Organise Seminar 4 Prefects In Imo Secondry Schools (pix) by SupremeXYZ(m): 3:12pm On Sep 17, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
This is supposed to be job of Education Ministry... The so-called Office of the First Lady is a conduit pipe to siphon monies belonging to Imo state. Only God knows how much was 'allocated' for this event.

Btw: Who's quarelling with rochas?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2868096_20150917131108_jpege9d2d8c102bb323465f82354094adc3e
@bold,LWKMD

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo First Lady Organise Seminar 4 Prefects In Imo Secondry Schools (pix) by tunwumi: 3:13pm On Sep 17, 2015
bling bling
Re: Imo First Lady Organise Seminar 4 Prefects In Imo Secondry Schools (pix) by SupremeXYZ(m): 3:14pm On Sep 17, 2015
BTW,is he back from Turkey?.
Re: Imo First Lady Organise Seminar 4 Prefects In Imo Secondry Schools (pix) by FreeGlobe(f): 3:21pm On Sep 17, 2015
This guy is a curse to imo state

1 Like

Re: Imo First Lady Organise Seminar 4 Prefects In Imo Secondry Schools (pix) by mrvitalis(m): 3:23pm On Sep 17, 2015
Roaches or what ever he calls him self. ... Is a big disgrace to my state.....
How much was wasted for this event....During my secondary school days. .. u attended a lot of this stuff.. .. And all we did was to watch them talk. .. . Eat and take our transport
The fact that this man won the last election surprised me a lot... .. Imo the most educated state in Nigeria... Can only find this man as a governor... Contradicts logical reasoning
Re: Imo First Lady Organise Seminar 4 Prefects In Imo Secondry Schools (pix) by mensdept: 3:31pm On Sep 17, 2015
Well lets see. I agree with Okorocha being a disgrace, and I disagree with the conference using the title "Nneoma Leadership blah blah". I also disagree with calling her, "Her Excellency" because we are not British and our journalist need to know how to write in this modern time.

However, I agree with the idea of speaking to prefects at a leadership conference and encouraging them to be the best they can be, and thus, support her idea and initiative. Of course it has to be backed by good leadership from her husband of course, but young black men and women DO NEED conferences, courses, mentoring, and opportunity to be the best because they are the best and at least, this is not a waste of public funds like the hosting of the Angolan gold digger a month back.

1 Like

Re: Imo First Lady Organise Seminar 4 Prefects In Imo Secondry Schools (pix) by madenigga(m): 3:43pm On Sep 17, 2015
ujoatu:
Gov Rochas Okorocha making his remarks at the event
I thought they said he was in Turkey...
Re: Imo First Lady Organise Seminar 4 Prefects In Imo Secondry Schools (pix) by amanda2013(f): 3:54pm On Sep 17, 2015
one chance
Re: Imo First Lady Organise Seminar 4 Prefects In Imo Secondry Schools (pix) by kennydee05(m): 3:59pm On Sep 17, 2015
My Governor
My Governor
My Governor
Re: Imo First Lady Organise Seminar 4 Prefects In Imo Secondry Schools (pix) by GenbIoodykiller: 4:18pm On Sep 17, 2015
has he paid their parents?

useless Rochas

Rochas is a crook - Oby ezekwesili grin
Re: Imo First Lady Organise Seminar 4 Prefects In Imo Secondry Schools (pix) by IheabunikeChuks: 4:24pm On Sep 17, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:
has he paid their parents?

useless Rochas

Rochas is a crook - Oby ezekwesili grin

cry cry cry cry cry Mba, pick your call cheesy cheesy
Re: Imo First Lady Organise Seminar 4 Prefects In Imo Secondry Schools (pix) by GenbIoodykiller: 4:38pm On Sep 17, 2015
IheabunikeChuks:

cry cry cry cry cry am a product of dog's sperm cheesy cheesy

grin
Re: Imo First Lady Organise Seminar 4 Prefects In Imo Secondry Schools (pix) by GenbIoodykiller: 5:10pm On Sep 17, 2015
IheabunikeChuks:
am a product of dog's sperm
grin

(1) (Reply)

Olu Falae: We Will Hold FG Responsible If… – Fani-kayode / FG Mulls Dienani's Extradition / Who Among Them Deserve Your Seat And Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.