Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,878 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Abdusalami Peace Committee In A Meeting With Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdusalami Peace Committee In A Meeting With Buhari (20211 Views)

Corruption Probe: Peace Committee Shocked In Meeting With President Buhari / We Are No Longer In Military Era, Abdulsalami Peace Committee Tells Buhari / Buhari, OBJ And Abdusalami In South Africa (realtime) - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdusalami Peace Committee In A Meeting With Buhari by emydot(m): 3:20pm On Aug 11, 2015
Change has come

1 Like

Re: Abdusalami Peace Committee In A Meeting With Buhari by Okestra01(m): 3:20pm On Aug 11, 2015
hahahahahahaha
Re: Abdusalami Peace Committee In A Meeting With Buhari by KanwuliaJara: 3:21pm On Aug 11, 2015
The REAL poliTRICKS don start!
Bihari mouth go soon SHUT! cheesy

Closed Door ke?

Old REGIME na OLD REGIME!!!!

Never put OLD BARRACK TOUTS in office!!!!

El Rufai for 2019 please!!!!! kiss
Re: Abdusalami Peace Committee In A Meeting With Buhari by olas24u(f): 3:22pm On Aug 11, 2015
Olukat:
GMB is not a respecter of peace. Let's wait and see where this "militarycrazy" would land us. Let him keep dishing out orders angry angry angry

Oloshi!

2 Likes

Re: Abdusalami Peace Committee In A Meeting With Buhari by Tintinnoty(m): 3:23pm On Aug 11, 2015
Bacanista and co are busy wailing on NL why there mentor is busy begging for soft landing

4 Likes

Re: Abdusalami Peace Committee In A Meeting With Buhari by sylva1(m): 3:23pm On Aug 11, 2015
I wonder what this peace committee is all about. I thought the committe was inaugurated in order to allow for peaceful transition of government. I believe they have done the job for which they were inaugurated, let them leave President Buhari alone to concentrate and do what he was voted for!

1 Like

Re: Abdusalami Peace Committee In A Meeting With Buhari by kazey123(m): 3:24pm On Aug 11, 2015
Buhari!! We belive you won't let us down. Don't listen to there words, remember your promise to we nigerians.
Re: Abdusalami Peace Committee In A Meeting With Buhari by Bobnotrouble: 3:24pm On Aug 11, 2015
I hope they're not trying to truncate the inevitable probe of the various corruption scams. Signing a peace accord doesn't suffice for corruption forgiveness.

1 Like

Re: Abdusalami Peace Committee In A Meeting With Buhari by boujaye: 3:24pm On Aug 11, 2015
MrPeterson:
Ex ministers be like ; why this man hard like this .

that photo na your uncle? grin
Re: Abdusalami Peace Committee In A Meeting With Buhari by experimentist: 3:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
abdulsalami leave Buhari alone no mercy for criminals and thieves.. jailjailjail!

1 Like

Re: Abdusalami Peace Committee In A Meeting With Buhari by Chubhie: 3:28pm On Aug 11, 2015
PMB MUST NOT compromise on his hunt for corrupt Nigerians. This maybe the last chance Nigeria has to shake off corruption that has chained her from moving forward.

I've noted the names of all those in the peace committee just incase PMB is pressurised to throttle down in his fight against corruption the masses know those to go after.

2 Likes

Re: Abdusalami Peace Committee In A Meeting With Buhari by Brightology2(m): 3:28pm On Aug 11, 2015
U may also b right too
socialmediaman:
I think GEJ personally has nothing to fear. I don't think Buhari is disposed to the option of embarrasing him. If he has stolen money, he might be asked to refund it but this will likely be done in secret, I may be wrong though..

1 Like

Re: Abdusalami Peace Committee In A Meeting With Buhari by jwils(m): 3:28pm On Aug 11, 2015
poshstore:
This is unacceptable,what nonsense is this?How do they think they can deplete our resources and get away with it all in the name of peace.They should return our money if they want peace.
shouting on NL that someone stole your money?... .. ... Go and do something better for your life and stop this nonsense feel among undecided

2 Likes

Re: Abdusalami Peace Committee In A Meeting With Buhari by j4sure(m): 3:28pm On Aug 11, 2015
Everybody wan settle their side ni oooo.
Re: Abdusalami Peace Committee In A Meeting With Buhari by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 11, 2015
This man sshould stop disturbing the president with all these peace talks. He should stop begging for people who have stolen from the nation.
He could be bribed by these corrupt people to have a "peace talk" for all I care.

1 Like

Re: Abdusalami Peace Committee In A Meeting With Buhari by Alajiki(m): 3:29pm On Aug 11, 2015
Verily, verily I say...this so-called Peace Committee may be Buhari's albatross. I hope Buhari will not allow himself to be blackmailed.
Re: Abdusalami Peace Committee In A Meeting With Buhari by Owoplenty(m): 3:30pm On Aug 11, 2015
kai! election don pass,make dey waka pass.
Re: Abdusalami Peace Committee In A Meeting With Buhari by experimentist: 3:30pm On Aug 11, 2015
Olukat:
GMB is not a respecter of peace. Let's wait and see where this "militarycrazy" would land us. Let him keep dishing out orders angry angry angry
sounds like wailing of the wailers cry

1 Like

Re: Abdusalami Peace Committee In A Meeting With Buhari by Dynaman(m): 3:32pm On Aug 11, 2015
shaddoww:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/sex-appeal-forbes-africa-unveils-peace-hyde-as-west-africa-correspondent/
please PMB don't listen to their talks go ahead with bringing those criminals book.
Re: Abdusalami Peace Committee In A Meeting With Buhari by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 11, 2015
socialmediaman:
I think GEJ personally has nothing to fear. I don't think Buhari is disposed to the option of embarrasing him. If he has stolen money, he might be asked to refund it but this will likely be done in secret, I may be wrong though..
You are right my guy. The way out is very simple and straight forward.

Return ALL the stolen funds without being embarrassed or Government gets me the money back forcefully and end up in jail.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdusalami Peace Committee In A Meeting With Buhari by poseidon12: 3:34pm On Aug 11, 2015
socialmediaman:

I agree with you. It would not be ok to personally embarrass GEJ. That would cause unnecessary crisis in the country.

2 Likes

Re: Abdusalami Peace Committee In A Meeting With Buhari by ElFenomeno1: 3:34pm On Aug 11, 2015
I hope they are not trying to plead for Jonathan and his cohorts..... GEJ and his henchmen must be probed! angry
Re: Abdusalami Peace Committee In A Meeting With Buhari by HzRF(m): 3:36pm On Aug 11, 2015
PassingShot:

So you think if Buhari can succumb to any pressure, it is El Rufai that will not?

I hope PMB doesn't give-in to this nonsense being spearheaded by AbdulSalami. To fight corruption and retrieve a substantial part of our looted wealth is a task that he must accomplish.

all this vendetta u call fight against corruption is trash
Until itz both PDP and APC facing the music it remains a vendetta
Only those without brain will tell me APC is clean

ND what's u think AbdulSalami is begging buahri to stop probing gej administration

Black pple with black behaviour

1 Like

Re: Abdusalami Peace Committee In A Meeting With Buhari by kingkator1: 3:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
ok
Re: Abdusalami Peace Committee In A Meeting With Buhari by sammyj: 3:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
Nefer, we will not accept anything less than probe of the past corrupt administration Shikena !!! shocked shocked
alienvirus:
They want to armtwist Buhari.
Re: Abdusalami Peace Committee In A Meeting With Buhari by Eluwilussit(m): 3:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
socialmediaman:

I think you are right. Makes loads of sense.

1 Like

Re: Abdusalami Peace Committee In A Meeting With Buhari by 989900: 3:39pm On Aug 11, 2015
I think it's high time we look into Abdusalam self. Which kind people be this?

2 Likes

Re: Abdusalami Peace Committee In A Meeting With Buhari by poshstore: 3:39pm On Aug 11, 2015
jwils:
shouting on NL that someone stole your money?... .. ... Go and do something better for your life and stop this nonsense feel among undecided
Its obvious you are part of the looters.

3 Likes

Re: Abdusalami Peace Committee In A Meeting With Buhari by dejonathan(f): 3:40pm On Aug 11, 2015
Olukat:
..u are a fool..

4 Likes

Re: Abdusalami Peace Committee In A Meeting With Buhari by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 11, 2015
The post and the link though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

June 12: Osun Declares Monday Public Holiday; Lagos, Ogun, Oyo Did Not / Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja / Omoyele Sowore; APC Was Unprepared For Governance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.