Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Abdusalami Peace Committee In A Meeting With Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdusalami Peace Committee In A Meeting With Buhari (20209 Views)

Corruption Probe: Peace Committee Shocked In Meeting With President Buhari / We Are No Longer In Military Era, Abdulsalami Peace Committee Tells Buhari / Buhari, OBJ And Abdusalami In South Africa (realtime) - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdusalami Peace Committee In A Meeting With Buhari by EdCure: 4:07pm On Aug 11, 2015
Reference:
Small pikin. You are being schooled on what Nigeria is. A country built on faulty foundation with a structure designed for mediocrity. The owners want to remind Buhari that he is a tenant there not a landlord and they can always take back what they have given him. Nonsense country of allocations and compromises. I can see religion is well represented there....as usual....of course they are just wasting our time.
You don't have to insult me to prove a point ...unless you support the looting of the past administration. In both cases, that is very unwitty of you.

4 Likes

Re: Abdusalami Peace Committee In A Meeting With Buhari by ElFenomeno1: 4:08pm On Aug 11, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

And I repeat Buhari can not touch Jonathan otherwise Nigeria becomes history.

His case will be like that of nwanza the bird who after getting overfed challenged it's god to a fight.

Fu...cking lunkhead.. Your MEND brothers threatened hell on earth if PMB won the election... They have all gone into hiding!
PMB will drag GEJ and nothing will happen.... Deluded donkey!

1 Like

Re: Abdusalami Peace Committee In A Meeting With Buhari by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 11, 2015
doctokwus:

Yeah.
I think when GEJ visited,sources in the presidency in the know of the wanton looting supervised by him and had knowledge of d crux of his meeting with PMB hurriedly reached out to OBJ and hurriedly scheduled a meeting BTW him and PMB, knowing OBJ's stand on the monumental fraud that happened under GEJ.
OBJ is likely to have given PMB assurances of support for his fight against corruption and had encouraged him that d path he is taking is d correct one.
Don't be surprised if OBJ had even told PMB that even if him(OBJ) is implicated in any fraud scandal he is ready to face justice.That's d kind of man I think obj is and d extent I think he would go just to ensure that the primitive,unprecedented looting that took place under GEJ does not go unpunished.

People write stuffs like this from their empty skull to make them feel happy
Re: Abdusalami Peace Committee In A Meeting With Buhari by sunnyb0b0(m): 4:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
poshstore:
Your statement shows you came from the hole of a palm wine drunkard.

Product of failed contraceptive. No wonder your birth certificate is an apology letter from the makers of the contraceptive to your parents.
Re: Abdusalami Peace Committee In A Meeting With Buhari by sunnyb0b0(m): 4:12pm On Aug 11, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Fu...cking lunkhead.. Your MEND brothers threatened hell on earth if PMB won the election... They have all gone into hiding!

And what's holding him?

Dem no dey tell deaf man say war don start.

Son of a prostitute!

1 Like

Re: Abdusalami Peace Committee In A Meeting With Buhari by poshstore: 4:14pm On Aug 11, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Thanks my brother,Nigeria is bigger than them.@sunnyb0b0 needs to really keep quiet cos he sounds like a retard.
Re: Abdusalami Peace Committee In A Meeting With Buhari by tuniski: 4:16pm On Aug 11, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
The peace committee shouldn't be an avenue to prevent the probe of Jonathan. If this happens, Abdusalam Abubakar will lose his credibility.
it should be avenue to call for total probe from 1960 anything short of that is going to fail flat. Let all who have corrupted the System be probed whether there will be Buhari come 2019!
Re: Abdusalami Peace Committee In A Meeting With Buhari by philips70(m): 4:17pm On Aug 11, 2015
Prof Itse Sagay's committee was constituted yesterday and one useless peace committee is holding meetings with Buhari today. Abdulsalami is playing with Nigerians. EFCC will soon invite him.

1 Like

Re: Abdusalami Peace Committee In A Meeting With Buhari by sunnyb0b0(m): 4:19pm On Aug 11, 2015
poshstore:
Thanks my brother,Nigeria is bigger than them.@sunnyb0b0 needs to really keep quiet cos he sounds like a retard.

What an ldiot you are.

You come on here to pronounce ce judgement on a mman who no single act of corruption has been traced to and who ot even a single personal accusation of embezzlement has been raised against all because if your hatred for the man and where he comes from.

May same measure be meted to you wherever you find yourself in life.
Re: Abdusalami Peace Committee In A Meeting With Buhari by ElFenomeno1: 4:21pm On Aug 11, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

And what's holding him?

Dem no dey tell deaf man say war don start.

Son of a prostitute!

Your grandmother is a slide through.... Go home and ask your father how the whole village gangr...aped your mother, the resulting act gave birth to you!

Come around on a bloody online forum and start to constitute a nuisance, may thunder strike you and your entire household dead!

Anuofia
Re: Abdusalami Peace Committee In A Meeting With Buhari by sunnyb0b0(m): 4:24pm On Aug 11, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Your grandmother is a slide through.... Go home and ask your father how the whole village gangr...aped your mother, the resulting act gave birth to you!

Come around on a bloody online forum and start to constitute a nuisance, may thunder strike you and your entire household dead!

Anuofia

Your mama t0t0
Re: Abdusalami Peace Committee In A Meeting With Buhari by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:25pm On Aug 11, 2015
tuniski:
it should be avenue to call for total probe from 1960 anything short of that is going to fail flat. Let all who have corrupted the System be probed whether there will be Buhari come 2019!
No. You should have taken it back to the days of Lord Lugard.
Re: Abdusalami Peace Committee In A Meeting With Buhari by firefox4th(m): 4:33pm On Aug 11, 2015
Can anybody help tell PMB that he is on call with destiny,
that he needs not to fear anybody, that as many as shall rise against him shall be broken to pieces and as many as he shall fall against shall be grounded to powder,
that he signed contract with God and the people of the federal republic of nigeria and not any other,
that God almighty has already empowered him for the task ahead,
that he needs not anti progress advice from anybody.

Is there any breach of peace in the country ? Of what purpose is that meeting ?
PMB dont be intimidated by their faces and dont be cajoled by the words of their mouth, because God is with you.
Mind you if you default ,you ll end up being the worst president nigeria would have ever had .Thus saith the LORD.
Re: Abdusalami Peace Committee In A Meeting With Buhari by poshstore: 4:35pm On Aug 11, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

What an ldiot you are.

You come on here to pronounce ce judgement on a mman who no single act of corruption has been traced to and who ot even a single personal accusation of embezzlement has been raised against all because if your hatred for the man and where he comes from.

May same measure be meted to you wherever you find yourself in life.
May the Nigerian army bomb ur entire family when they are wiping out militants like you.
Re: Abdusalami Peace Committee In A Meeting With Buhari by Matty33(m): 4:47pm On Aug 11, 2015
shaddoww:

http://www.punchng.com/news/abdusalami-peace-committee-in-closed-door-meeting-with-buhari/
They should pls leave this Peace Maker alone; he would ve plunged Nigeria into darkness if he wanted to. He should be respected for the mere fact that he honourably relinguished power to the incumbent president. I doubt if he would ve passed through this ugly treatment if he were from a majority ethnic group. Let's call a spade a spade, enough of all these.
Re: Abdusalami Peace Committee In A Meeting With Buhari by persius555(m): 4:51pm On Aug 11, 2015
This is the reason why africa hasn't been able torid itself of acute administrative corruption. PMB's refusal to name and bring the looters to shame will only encourage others coming ahead to continue the looting. Corruption is like what poverty induced kwashiokor does to a healthy child. Stunted growth, acute malnutricion and eventually total collapse of the system.
Re: Abdusalami Peace Committee In A Meeting With Buhari by NICENEDU29: 4:52pm On Aug 11, 2015
socialmediaman:
I think GEJ personally has nothing to fear. I don't think Buhari is disposed to the option of embarrasing him. If he has stolen money, he might be asked to refund it but this will likely be done in secret, I may be wrong though..
I think you are very correct. I totally agree with you.
Re: Abdusalami Peace Committee In A Meeting With Buhari by Matty33(m): 4:52pm On Aug 11, 2015
tuniski:
Good talk!
Re: Abdusalami Peace Committee In A Meeting With Buhari by firefox4th(m): 4:54pm On Aug 11, 2015
PMB indeed had an agreement with them in secret for soft landing,but the oath he swore to with the federal republic of nigeria and her people has demystified such an agreement.
PEACE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdusalami Peace Committee In A Meeting With Buhari by ngmgeek(m): 4:57pm On Aug 11, 2015
Peace Committee Ko Peace Committee Ni shocked

They better stop all these meetings because that will leave Nigerians with no other option than to see members of this yeye peace committee as enemies of our progress. They should leave PMB alone to do his job and stop all these madness. Politicians need to be taught a deadly lesson about stealing peoples money and that's the only way we as a people will see light instead of darkness.

1 Like

Re: Abdusalami Peace Committee In A Meeting With Buhari by ModiKen(m): 5:02pm On Aug 11, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
The peace committee shouldn't be an avenue to prevent the probe of Jonathan. If this happens, Abdusalam Abubakar will lose his credibility.

For the who know him well he has no credibility.

If u know hw much he stole during hsi short time as Head of State....hmmmm.

1 Like

Re: Abdusalami Peace Committee In A Meeting With Buhari by sunnyb0b0(m): 5:07pm On Aug 11, 2015
poshstore:
May the Nigerian army bomb ur entire family when they are wiping out militants like you.

May malignant cancer of the tongue strike you in 3 years time.
Re: Abdusalami Peace Committee In A Meeting With Buhari by agabusta: 5:17pm On Aug 11, 2015
doctokwus:

Yeah.
I think when GEJ visited,sources in the presidency in the know of the wanton looting supervised by him and had knowledge of d crux of his meeting with PMB hurriedly reached out to OBJ and hurriedly scheduled a meeting BTW him and PMB, knowing OBJ's stand on the monumental fraud that happened under GEJ.
OBJ is likely to have given PMB assurances of support for his fight against corruption and had encouraged him that d path he is taking is d correct one.
Don't be surprised if OBJ had even told PMB that even if him(OBJ) is implicated in any fraud scandal he is ready to face justice.That's d kind of man I think obj is and d extent I think he would go just to ensure that the primitive,unprecedented looting that took place under GEJ does not go unpunished.

PMB met with OBJ before GEJ
Re: Abdusalami Peace Committee In A Meeting With Buhari by mrrock: 5:20pm On Aug 11, 2015
Now, you all can see how corrupt Buhari himself is. He's not a man of his word. Instead of putting thieves in jail as he promised, he's busy having meetings on how to protect corruption. All in the name of national interest!.

Let me see how he will prosecute GEJ administration without prosecuting Tinubu and OBJ for the Halibourton scam.
Re: Abdusalami Peace Committee In A Meeting With Buhari by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 11, 2015
EdCure:
Elections are over. The so-called Peace Committee is not a statutory body. They should stop disturbing this administration with their incessant meetings.

The government should be left alone to fix the nation...and that includes meting appropriate punishment on officials of the past administration in areas where they are found wanting.

But when there is a war in Nigeria, the administration and the whole Nigeria will not be disturbed the more? Do you think sentencing GEJ alone to jail will ever be accepted in this country when Obj, Abdulsalami, IBB, Atiku and many other looters are still walking free?

My guy, it will be a very big problem if only GEJ is probed and sent to jail. I for one know he isn't innocent, but he alone cannot suffer for the sins of all the previous Nigerian leaders.

Buhari said he wouldn't probe past administrations during the campaign. That was one of the things that motivated GEJ to allow a free and fair election even when it became obvious that he'd lose. Now, he (Buhari) is not only recanting on his promise, but planning to do it in such a way to selectively punish the man who humbly handed over to him without resistance.

My dear, such a move will never be accepted by majority of south easterners and south southerners. People will be willing to fight with their lives against such.
Re: Abdusalami Peace Committee In A Meeting With Buhari by nagoma(m): 6:09pm On Aug 11, 2015
Where there is justice there will be peace. These old men are those afraid of peace. I don't trust Abdussalam , his name appeared in too many corruption scandals including the Halliburton mega bribe. And it's a give away when you see another suspected criminal- Ayo Oristejafor in a so called peace seeking team.
Re: Abdusalami Peace Committee In A Meeting With Buhari by sweetgala(m): 6:45pm On Aug 11, 2015
doctokwus:

Yeah.

Some have suggested OBJ has PMB by the ballS, and may be able to blackmail him, unlike Abdulsalam and others who are learners in the game , OBJ was a General when these guys were Colonels and Captains in the army.

OBJ is the true Ebora Owu, no wonder Abacha did not want him running wild, that man can unseat many presidents on this African Soil
Re: Abdusalami Peace Committee In A Meeting With Buhari by doctokwus: 7:19pm On Aug 11, 2015
agabusta:

PMB met with OBJ before GEJ
Wrong.
Better check your sources again.
GEJ went Thursday,obj Friday.
It only seemed GEJ went after obj because his was done secretively in the late night and only broke when SR exposed it.
Re: Abdusalami Peace Committee In A Meeting With Buhari by agabusta: 8:23pm On Aug 11, 2015
doctokwus:

Wrong.
Better check your sources again.
GEJ went Thursday,obj Friday.
It only seemed GEJ went after obj because his was done secretively in the late night and only broke when SR exposed it.

Yes you are right. I have re-checked. The news of Obasanjo's visit actually broke before that of Jona.
Re: Abdusalami Peace Committee In A Meeting With Buhari by sparkwil(m): 8:47pm On Aug 11, 2015
Olukat:
[color=#990000][/color]

Nation fixing starts with institutions. We are spending so much time looking for corrupt people, while we barely have the judicial capacity to put them behind bars. Isn't that funny?
Word. Tell 'em dullards
Re: Abdusalami Peace Committee In A Meeting With Buhari by jwils(m): 6:42pm On Aug 12, 2015
poshstore:
Its obvious you are part of the looters.
hahaha bros, if i dey there my own go be worst undecided
Re: Abdusalami Peace Committee In A Meeting With Buhari by poshstore: 6:51pm On Aug 12, 2015
jwils:
hahaha bros, if i dey there my own go be worst undecided
Try change dat OT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Didn’t Say Nnamdi Kanu Escaped To London – Orji Uzor Kalu(video) / Change Of Guard As Oyetola Takes Over In Osun / Femi Fani-Kayode Denied Fake News On Atiku And PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.