Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Should I Contribut To The Money To Get The Apartment? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Contribut To The Money To Get The Apartment? (1429 Views)

Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta / White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met / How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Contribut To The Money To Get The Apartment? by bamboke(f): 1:32pm On Mar 23, 2009
I have a guy who I have been in and out with roughly two years but I think or feel his orientation about women is bad. He calls but feels he should not waste too much money on things like calls or gifts. Right now, I asked him about his apartment, but the money is not complete. Should I go ahead to bring part of the money or let him do it on his own. He says its a major factor to our settling down, but he gives me the creep at times.
Re: Should I Contribut To The Money To Get The Apartment? by yme1(f): 1:41pm On Mar 23, 2009
@poster
If you have the money just give it to him,do not feel you are doing it cos he is not reliable but just see it that you are helping a friend in need.
Re: Should I Contribut To The Money To Get The Apartment? by yme1(f): 1:42pm On Mar 23, 2009
@poster
If you have the money just give it to him,do not feel you are doing it cos he is not reliable but just see it that you are helping a friend in need.
Re: Should I Contribut To The Money To Get The Apartment? by Czarskit(m): 2:37pm On Mar 23, 2009
Don't assist him with the money, then you'll know what it feels lyk to av a homeless boyfriend! Selfish tin. . . tongue
Re: Should I Contribut To The Money To Get The Apartment? by webpro(m): 2:50pm On Mar 23, 2009
gal, is this guy's love for u genuine? dont spend dis money and he later begins to play a fool of u. letos know if he truely loves u and and if the relationship is a good one, except u are helping him out for friendship sake. because as u started, he dosen't fill spending money on gift makes any sense. we wise sista, don't be a fool
Re: Should I Contribut To The Money To Get The Apartment? by Ben13: 3:01pm On Mar 23, 2009
contribution is good.
Re: Should I Contribut To The Money To Get The Apartment? by segzicres(m): 3:05pm On Mar 23, 2009
bloody stingy thing, you think you're the only one that knows how to save your money. keep stalking it up you'll only die a rich church rat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 angry angry angry
Re: Should I Contribut To The Money To Get The Apartment? by ijleke(f): 4:15pm On Mar 23, 2009
@poster if u have the cash do give him BUT please dont ask him wen u guys will be getiin married ok, he doesn't seem to be a reliable person
Re: Should I Contribut To The Money To Get The Apartment? by spikedcylinder: 5:10pm On Mar 23, 2009
You want to give your money to a man who doesn't feel the need to reciprocate calls and gifts abi? Well done! undecidedYou might as well give your money to charity.
Believe me, he's reciprocating elsewhere.
Re: Should I Contribut To The Money To Get The Apartment? by Kx: 5:27pm On Mar 23, 2009
@Poster.

If u must help him, but do not predicate ur help on love or relationship.
Otherwise,u may not be 2happy about ur assist afterwards.
Re: Should I Contribut To The Money To Get The Apartment? by sistawoman: 6:01pm On Mar 23, 2009
What about him gives you the creeps?

do you want to settle down with him?

What is wrong with his current apartment?

Has he outright asked you for the money or are you volunteering it?

How long have you dated?

Does he have a job?

Does he intend to pay this back or is it a gift?
Re: Should I Contribut To The Money To Get The Apartment? by Dvampire(m): 6:07pm On Mar 23, 2009
we have a local saying that goes thus 'dem no dey use guy man dey swallow poison even if dem serve am for take-away plate'. if u don't feel right about something, then, to me-o, it's not right.
Re: Should I Contribut To The Money To Get The Apartment? by beyunce(f): 6:35pm On Mar 23, 2009
welll well, if you where saying something about gifts ect, dont you think the reason why he doesnt give you gift ect. its cause he doesn't have money to spend on things like that, you have been goin out with him for a while now, you should know his financial status, Love does not count gifts.
Re: Should I Contribut To The Money To Get The Apartment? by daizy1(f): 2:29am On Mar 24, 2009
Don't spend Ur money on him. He is not very reliable, since he gives u the creeps. Except if u have extra money to spend.
Re: Should I Contribut To The Money To Get The Apartment? by spoilt(f): 2:32am On Mar 24, 2009
Trying to move in with someone who gives you the creeps? You want to 'complete the money'? grin
Dude is only going to irritate the heck out of you. Run for your life.
Re: Should I Contribut To The Money To Get The Apartment? by ikamefa(f): 2:35am On Mar 24, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin

crazy thread! cheesy persin dey creep you out
and you wan submit yah money to am

na so you desperate reach? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Should I Contribut To The Money To Get The Apartment? by iice(f): 8:28am On Mar 24, 2009
ikamefa:

This twinny thing na wa grin
You spoke my mind cheesy
Re: Should I Contribut To The Money To Get The Apartment? by webpro(m): 8:34am On Mar 24, 2009
ikamefa:

I tire oo
Re: Should I Contribut To The Money To Get The Apartment? by charles316: 12:50pm On Mar 24, 2009
@POSTER,PLS DONT MIND THESE GIRLS WHO ARE TELLING U NOT TO CONTRIBUTE TO UR LOVERS RENT.RELATIONSHIP IS GIVE AND TAKE.U SHLD KNOW THAT THESE ARE GIRLS WHO HAVE NO ONE TO DATE THEM AND SO WILL NOT ENCOURAGE U TO KEEP UR HAPPINESS.D GUY MAY BE ACTING FUNNY TO U,BUT ASK URSELF THESE QUESTIONS?
ARE U D CAUSE OF HIM BEHAVING THAT WAY?
DO U LOVE HIM?
IF YES,THEM LOVE WILL SEE U THRU.
DONT MIND THESE LAGOS GIRLS WHO ARE ONLY INTERESTED IN D GUY GIVING THEM.
Re: Should I Contribut To The Money To Get The Apartment? by touchmeder: 1:31pm On Mar 24, 2009

I have a guy who I have been in and out with roughly two years but I think or feel his orientation about women is bad. He calls but feels he should not waste too much money on things like calls or gifts. Right now, I asked him about his apartment, but the money is not complete. Should I go ahead to bring part of the money or let him do it on his own. He says its a major factor to our settling down, but he gives me the creep at times.

first things first leave this house matter. how can you possibly still b with someone that gives you the creeps? you want to give him money so hopefully he'd propose and u can marry him then n what? his touch, look,stare sound of voice will keep making u jump. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy see this chick oh
Re: Should I Contribut To The Money To Get The Apartment? by romsky: 4:47pm On Mar 24, 2009
@replies
i no fit laff
Re: Should I Contribut To The Money To Get The Apartment? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 24, 2009
Do you love him?
Does he love you?
If you answer yes to all, then contribute.
Re: Should I Contribut To The Money To Get The Apartment? by C2H5OH(f): 5:50pm On Mar 24, 2009
Love is not the be all cure all.
Re: Should I Contribut To The Money To Get The Apartment? by bluespice(f): 5:53pm On Mar 24, 2009
he gives u the creeps,
he doesnt think its right to call,
he told u his having an appartment is a huge factor in ur settling down

kweshion do u want to settle down?
Re: Should I Contribut To The Money To Get The Apartment? by Archilles(m): 5:57pm On Mar 24, 2009
Ok, lets see,
Your bf gives u the creeps and you still stick with him. So what do you like about him? The sex, because obviously hes not spending his money on you. So if you are in and out for 3 years for sex, the reason you want to settle down is because he gives you good sex. Fine, but what if that diminishes. I think you dont even know what you want. A guy gives you the creeps, yet you are considering his condition of settling down. Mmmmm, be real with yourself and you will find the answer from within. Good luck
Re: Should I Contribut To The Money To Get The Apartment? by Fhemmmy: 6:16pm On Mar 24, 2009
I will say if you have money to give, please note that you are giving as a gift and not as a co-owner of the apartment, better to have such mind, so that you dont go crazy later.
never give what you cant afford to lose
Re: Should I Contribut To The Money To Get The Apartment? by maureena(f): 1:31pm On Mar 25, 2009
HI LET THIS GET INTO YOUR HEAD THAT THE HOUSE IS NOT "OUR HOUSE" BUT "MY HOUSE" WHEN YOU HAVE SUPPORTED THE SO CALL GUY OF URS IN RENTING THE APARTMENT.

WETIN THE BOBO DEY DO SEF I NO GET JOB. DONT SAY I DID NOT WARN YOU. MEN ARE STH ELSE THESE DAYS. AS YOU ARE DOING FOR THEM SO AS THEY ARE DOING FOR THE ONE THEY LIKE. SHINE UR EYE BABY GIRL
Re: Should I Contribut To The Money To Get The Apartment? by Amigoz(f): 2:40pm On Mar 25, 2009
@ Poster

No.

Do not contribute Nada.

He gives u d creeps? is this a man u propose to marry? undecided
Re: Should I Contribut To The Money To Get The Apartment? by C2H5OH(f): 1:18am On Mar 26, 2009
My dear, love is a two-way street. Give and take. Don't keep giving to someone who's only taking and not giving back.
Re: Should I Contribut To The Money To Get The Apartment? by tope2000(f): 1:22am On Mar 26, 2009
spoilt:

Trying to move in with someone who gives you the creeps? You want to 'complete the money'? grin
Dude is only going to irritate the heck out of you. Run for your life.

gbam cool
Re: Should I Contribut To The Money To Get The Apartment? by ehie007(m): 8:01pm On Mar 26, 2009
@poster/, wont advice you to assist him, seeems ur relationship wiv him is not too solid, except he is sure to marry you, shine ur eyes
Re: Should I Contribut To The Money To Get The Apartment? by vanitty: 8:30pm On Mar 26, 2009
I wouldn't . . . . not with all you listed in your post.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Stop Pleasing Others! / Will You Marry The Sister Or Brother Of Someone You Dated 10 years ago? / Can One Fall In Love Without Telling A Single Lie To One's Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.