Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,248 members, 7,849,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:15 AM

Photo: Stop Wailing And Adopt An Option Now. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Stop Wailing And Adopt An Option Now. (552 Views)

Military Action Still An Option Against Militancy In Niger Delta – Buhari / Dialogue With Niger Delta Avengers Not An Option -- Army / Now That Baba Falae Has Been Found, Can The Igbos Stop Wailing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Stop Wailing And Adopt An Option Now. by DeCleff(m): 6:49pm On Aug 11, 2015
No need wailing and cursing anymore for those who are still wailing since Buhari became Nigerian Point One and Chief Executioner.

Just adopt an option and have a peaceful rest.

Lolz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Stop Wailing And Adopt An Option Now. by Imortal001: 6:51pm On Aug 11, 2015
I.
Re: Photo: Stop Wailing And Adopt An Option Now. by Polithiefcian(m): 6:51pm On Aug 11, 2015
And next thread will be like...

Re: Photo: Stop Wailing And Adopt An Option Now. by Destined2win: 6:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
What Kind of rubbish post? People can be senseless
Re: Photo: Stop Wailing And Adopt An Option Now. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 11, 2015
Wailers and professional clowns.. Going online to cry and spread ignorance. Meet them outside, they keep quiet, why not even start fighting in your neighbourhood for the actualisation of Beerfraud? All i see is Internet gangsters and thugs, hungry m0rons hiding behind computers and phones. The term Biafra has become a joke.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Stop Wailing And Adopt An Option Now. by rifasenate11(m): 6:57pm On Aug 11, 2015
Op. RRemember the time when u are peeping naked neighbours at your face me I face you compound and they caught you

(1) (Reply)

People Of Aramoko Of Ekiti Blocked Road And Barricade Every Where [see Photos] / Is This The Change We Voted For????? / #akwaibomait: Get Live Updates Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.