Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men (145426 Views)

Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries / How I Travelled Through 3 Countries With A N15,000 Budget! / Nigerian Passport Ranked Among Countries With Least Powerful Passports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 12, 2015
U just carry pictures of models put there. Does that represent the beauty of the average guys/men (with pot bellies) on the street??

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by sonnie10: 7:22pm On Aug 12, 2015
Thank goodness! Nigeria is not there.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Captainswag225(m): 7:22pm On Aug 12, 2015
azontoghost, woahu batman123?
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by safarigirl(f): 7:22pm On Aug 12, 2015
Pidggin:
What are Nigerian men doing on that list?!Ha Ethiopia smiley
go ask judges of Mr. World competitions

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by IYANGBALI: 7:23pm On Aug 12, 2015
shut:
I love east and north African men kiss
that's heeebo and abokeey now

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Deejavuu(f): 7:24pm On Aug 12, 2015
IYANGBALI:
na dem disfagin you? grin

grin grin grin
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by freshdude99(m): 7:24pm On Aug 12, 2015
Houseofglam7:
Nigerian men are cute too!!!!!!
God bless you abeg

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by safarigirl(f): 7:25pm On Aug 12, 2015
vfactor:
U just carry pictures of models put there. Does that represent the beauty of the average guys/men (with pot bellies) on the street??
dunno what street you're on, but the pot-bellied men on mine are 37 and above, and 37 and above are not the majority age group in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by JiggamanGh: 7:25pm On Aug 12, 2015
safarigirl:
the sooner you stop hating on naija, the better for your life. If world class judges put Naija in the top 5 OF THE WORLD, then your opinion is highly irrelevant. Just hold your usual 7th and stop bickering on my thread. You're worse than a pregnant woman, I swear.

Naija top 5 of the world? Seriously Safari u got to stop with the lies. What judges did that?

Worst than a pragnant woman? Damn

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Pidggin(f): 7:25pm On Aug 12, 2015
safarigirl:

Look @all those guys, av not seen a Nigerian bloke as handsome.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by IYANGBALI: 7:26pm On Aug 12, 2015
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 12, 2015
Based on what I've seen and been exposed to, its a cross between Horn African men and Moroccan/Algerian men for me.

Although, the hottest African man I've met was actually from Mauritania, but I've no idea with their per capita is like, and I've naturally seen more of the above mentioned groups. Come to think of it, I haven't met a soul from the vast majority of the countries listed in the OP anyhow.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by safarigirl(f): 7:30pm On Aug 12, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Naija top 5 of the world? Seriously Safari u got to stop with the lies. What judges did that?

Worst than a pragnant woman? Damn
google Mr. World 2014. I know it pains you to see it. I won't reply you henceforth, if I had copied and pasted from a site, you wouldn't be bytchin' like you're having MP here. I don't expect you to accept this list cuz it's in your nature to reject positive ish about naija. Good night

7 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by JiggamanGh: 7:32pm On Aug 12, 2015
safarigirl:

See all the people that are confuse with your list if I open my mouth then you dey use pregnant woman line on me.

Pregnant woman, eh eh what did I do deserve that.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by safarigirl(f): 7:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
Pidggin:

Look @all those guys, av not seen a Nigerian bloke as handsome.
leave your village and come and see them. Total packages at that, tall, dark and handsome countries in horn of Africa have pretty boys, I'm not into men who look gay so understandably men of West African origin are more of my thing

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
Hope dey aint all un-Employed
Who cute don help grin
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by JiggamanGh: 7:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
safarigirl:
google Mr. World 2014. I know it pains you to see it. I won't reply you henceforth, if I had copied and pasted from a site, you wouldn't be bytchin' like you're having MP here. I don't expect you to accept this list cuz it's in your nature to reject positive ish about naija. Good night

Actually I have defended naija lots and lots of time on this forum. I have nothing against naija apart from football. Your list is not a great list.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Captainswag225(m): 7:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:
Based on what I've seen and been exposed to, its a cross between Horn African men and Moroccan/Algerian men for me.

Although, the hottest African man I've met was actually from Mauritania, but I've no idea with their per capita is like, and I've naturally seen more of the above mentioned groups. Come to think of it, I haven't met a soul from the vast majority of the countries listed in the OP anyhow.
u are being patriotic. Beauty comes from the west.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by CLeAtHead(m): 7:37pm On Aug 12, 2015
Captainswag225:

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by pocohantas(f): 7:37pm On Aug 12, 2015
Oshiomole would be laughing his as* out now. Who fine boy done help? ? grin

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Dreyl(m): 7:37pm On Aug 12, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Can you believe such crap when he doesn't even have a photo up? Anyway, I bet he's one of the gorilla looking Naija boys with squatty legs.
that's harsh bitch.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by JiggamanGh: 7:37pm On Aug 12, 2015
This's the reason why safari place naija in the top 2. I have seen better looking naija guys no homo.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 12, 2015
I came late , I know.... Naija should be top on the list.... An average looking boi like me looks hotter than 'em finest in SA

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by safarigirl(f): 7:38pm On Aug 12, 2015
JiggamanGh:

See all the people that are confuse with your list if I open my mouth then you dey use pregnant woman line on me.

Pregnant woman, eh eh what did I do deserve that.
if they're confused, they can make theirs. I've seen enough men from those countries that I can vouch for that list as the closest to facts as possible. I couldn't even put places like Cape Verde and Congo cuz I couldn't get pics, but if I had found em, best beleive Ghana wouldn't be there. Now, stop whining and take a bow, 7 of 54 is an awesome position grin

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 12, 2015
Dreyl:
that's harsh bitch.

Bleep you.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by LeSudAfricaine: 7:39pm On Aug 12, 2015
safarigirl:
everytime Obasanjo. A man older than your father is your comparison. I mention young men and you keep shouting Obasanjo. When Obasanjo was HHP's age he was finer than him. SA women even prefer naija men so much they have associations of those married to them. How many naija women are married to black SA men. SA black guys are ugly compared to naija guys, even your black women. We have competitions to prove we're better-looking, all SA and Ghana have are NL likes tongue
Oh please spare me the tired" your women prefer naija men nonsense" it's a myth In SA we recognize your "so called" hot men by just looking at their "round and flat at the back" headz and we immediately know that' that one is from slumville,' but to their credit though they are hotter than you Naija women which speaks volumes, ha ha

Don't get started with the SA women' you are simply no competition for them sorry, numerous threads about SA women have been created by Nigerians on this very site eg " SA girls seem cuter than Nigerians" Naija women lack soft femine features which come naturaly to Southern African women' at best you guys resemble Serena Williams and Viola Davids, too much testosterone ! Loool

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Captainswag225(m): 7:39pm On Aug 12, 2015
JiggamanGh:
This's the reason why safari place naija in the top 2. I have seen better looking naija guys no homo.
hahahaha the guy ugly oo
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by LeSudAfricaine: 7:40pm On Aug 12, 2015
No homo
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by JiggamanGh: 7:41pm On Aug 12, 2015
safarigirl:
if they're confused, they can make theirs. I've seen enough men from those countries that I can vouch for that list as the closest to facts as possible. I couldn't even put places like Cape Verde and Congo cuz I couldn't get pics, but if I had found em, best beleive Ghana wouldn't be there. Now, stop whining and take a bow, 7 of 54 is an awesome position grin

So your list is based on pictures you could find. Your list just lost credibility. No homo Congo should be there. To be honest I am more surprise that you have Ghana, let alone 7. You just couldn't avoid the sexiness that is Ghanaians so you had to put us there.

We all know how you detest Ghana and Ghanaians.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Dreyl(m): 7:41pm On Aug 12, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Bleep you.
easy baby...I don't have time for that now. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by safarigirl(f): 7:42pm On Aug 12, 2015
Captainswag225:
abeg tell her. If not for Naija, Ghana, Cote D'Ivoire, Senegal, 70% of the African-American guys they fawn over no for exist. We're talking ALPHAMALES, dem dey yarn Horn of Africa, those niggas are the bottoms in gay relationships, can't be dating a dude that looks like a hungry chic. Should've put Ghana in top 5 and sent Ethiopia to 7 sef

7 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by LeSudAfricaine: 7:42pm On Aug 12, 2015
JiggamanGh:
Ugly Guy yeah, llool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery / Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport / Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.