Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,539 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men (145678 Views)

Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries / How I Travelled Through 3 Countries With A N15,000 Budget! / Nigerian Passport Ranked Among Countries With Least Powerful Passports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Bollinger(m): 7:42pm On Aug 12, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
so typical, hating on mighty SA is to be expected, everyone hates the most popular kid in the class, by the way!

Seriously don't know why you'all are arguing. The du.mb op posted images of models around africa. There are always beautiful people all over the world. you will find them in every freaking country on earth.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by MrCounselor: 7:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
You're picking celebrities and talking rubbish.

This is joblessness.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 12, 2015
Captainswag225:
u are being patriotic. Beauty comes from the west.

It's a matter of opinion, I guess. Generally speaking, most people are probably into their own. Yh?
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by JiggamanGh: 7:45pm On Aug 12, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahaha the guy ugly oo

I am telling you, when she kept on going on about mr. World. I thought I was going to see handsome man but dude was disappointment. Goes to show that beauty competitions are not all about beauty.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by LeSudAfricaine: 7:45pm On Aug 12, 2015
Bollinger:

Seriously don't know why you'all are arguing. The du.mb op posted images of models around africa. There are always beautiful people all over the world. you will find them in every freaking country on earth.
The reason we are arguing is that Nigerians simply like puttin other nations down, it's that simple!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by sigiyaya(m): 7:46pm On Aug 12, 2015

Calm down bro let me educate u..no abuive words ok

The fact that they have lighter skin tone doesn't make them in any way fine..(Except u biliv anytin fair in colour is fine)
South African identified themselves with whites, married, the offspring bkomes fair(mixed breed)
They have good body parts, hips , huge b**bs etc but facial look is f9
You have said it all South African no suppose de the list at all

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 12, 2015
Jamean:
The South African guy is just too cut.... cheesy

The Nigerian guy be like...'I am just here for the pictures"

Taaah, South African men and Naija men? Stop it dear. And the messed up part of it is that we Naija men know hence the confidence. And looks aside, brains too cool cheesy

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Neocotez(m): 7:47pm On Aug 12, 2015
PROMOTING GAY. IJJIOTS
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by LeSudAfricaine: 7:47pm On Aug 12, 2015
KINGOFJAPAN:
beauty of sa grin grin
You went to all this trouble to prove nothing in the end..smh
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by CLeAtHead(m): 7:47pm On Aug 12, 2015
We don't like putting you down. You are already down cool. Africans in USA. Envy our culture. Anything remotely African. Its Nigerian Influenced cool
LeSudAfricaine:
The reason we are arguing is that Nigerians simply like puttin other nations down, it's that simple!

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Mbilla(m): 7:48pm On Aug 12, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Your only mistake is making naija in top 5. Even the mods don't agree with this bogus list.
Are u not ashame of urself. Since yestarday until now ur busy barking like a hungry mad dog on nigeria forum. If u dont hav any work doing, come let me employed u as my gate man

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Dreyl(m): 7:49pm On Aug 12, 2015
JiggamanGh:

So your list is based on pictures you could find. Your list just lost credibility. No homo Congo should be there. To be honest I am more surprise that you have Ghana, let alone 7. You just couldn't avoid the sexiness that is Ghanaians so you had to put us there.

We all know how you detest Ghana and Ghanaians.
hahahahahahahahaha the banku boy has spoken. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by safarigirl(f): 7:50pm On Aug 12, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Oh please spare me the tired" your women prefer naija men nonsense" it's a myth In SA we recognize your "so called" hot men by just looking at their "round and flat at the back" headz and we immediately know that' that one is from slumville,' but to their credit though they are hotter than you Naija women which speaks volumes, ha ha

Don't get started with the SA women' you are simply no competition for them sorry, numerous threads about SA women have been created by Nigerians on this very site eg " SA girls seem cuter than Nigerians" Naija women lack soft femine features which come naturaly to Southern African women' at best you guys resemble Serena Williams and Viola Davids, too much testosterone ! Loool
you mean SA women are known to be overweight. Have any of your fat asses ever won a beauty pageant of note? At least we got a Miss World, Angola got Miss Universe, black SA women got? Just pay homage to those whities in your country, without whom SA would be no better than Swaziland

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by friends4ever(m): 7:50pm On Aug 12, 2015
If Mr Ibu (John Okafor) is not among the finest African men is incomplete

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by CLeAtHead(m): 7:51pm On Aug 12, 2015
cc:.Gbagaunhunter cheesy. Employment you cheesy shocked
Mbilla:
Are u not ashame of urself. Since yestarday until now ur busy barking like a hungry mad dog on nigeria forum. If u dont hav any work doing, come let me employment u as my gate man
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by LeSudAfricaine: 7:51pm On Aug 12, 2015
CLeAtHead:
We don't like putting you down. You are already down cool. Africans in USA. Envy our culture. Anything remotely African. Its Nigerian Influenced cool
You are proving my point exactly! Of Course, you always envied, I don't know anyone in the right frame of mind who can envy you shhthole!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Captainswag225(m): 7:52pm On Aug 12, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

It's a matter of opinion, I guess. Generally speaking, most people are probably into their own. Yh?
thats true....thats africa for u.....we all love our own.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Riclord001(m): 7:52pm On Aug 12, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
so typical, hating on mighty SA is to be expected, everyone hates the most popular kid in the class, by the way!
unfortunately, we are not talking about popularity.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by ajebuter(f): 7:53pm On Aug 12, 2015
Where is:

Egypt

Tunisia

Libya

These are the handsomest modafuckers in africa but also the deadliest .
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Captainswag225(m): 7:53pm On Aug 12, 2015
JiggamanGh:

I am telling you, when she kept on going on about mr. World. I thought I was going to see handsome man but dude was disappointment. Goes to show that beauty competitions are not all about beauty.
she gave us mr king kong oo. His face scares me.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 12, 2015
LeSudAfricaine:
Jiggaman Nigerians have a delusional view of themselves, in their eyes they are best at everything , lol
You just said the truth; We are the best at everything, I mean every single thing.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 12, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

But ur fine though, where are u from? If its SA then you should be in a museum or something, A special beauty like you should be stared at with millions to pay uno.... cheesy.

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by safarigirl(f): 7:55pm On Aug 12, 2015
Bollinger:

dunno why a nonentity as yourself would come online and call a person you don't know 'd-umb' for posting an opinion. If you check my posts and topics here, you'll realise I'm far smarter than you and any other person you've ever met. Don't be a numbskull

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 12, 2015
Captainswag225:
thats true....thats africa for u.....we all love our own.

smiley
It's a beautiful continent, for sure.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Dreyl(m): 7:55pm On Aug 12, 2015
onila:
naija men suck
And this is coming from a wannabe virgin..Lmao grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by CLeAtHead(m): 7:56pm On Aug 12, 2015
You have a wrong frame of mind if you can't find those with the right frame. We are the most famous, and Successful. We have the richest culture etc. Our Music and Movies Industry run Africa to cap it off Nigerians in the States are the Group with the most No of Educational Achievements(Masters). We might Boast but we work hard for it cool
LeSudAfricaine:
You are proving my point exactly! Of Course, you always envied, I don't know anyone in the right frame of mind who can envy you shhthole!

10 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by JiggamanGh: 7:56pm On Aug 12, 2015
Mbilla:
Are u not ashame of urself. Since yestarday until now ur busy barking like a hungry mad dog on nigeria forum. If u dont hav any work doing, come let me employment u as my gate man

B u have been beside me thorughout my journey. Everytine I am on here you too are here. Your massa travelled abroad.
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 12, 2015
Good to av guys make up for women nd vis a vis o cheesy
All countries have got d cute and d not so cute so judgin wiv few models pix aint make sense most of countries pix online are usually models nt d entire countries
Tribe grin
Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by Captainswag225(m): 7:58pm On Aug 12, 2015
chrisbaba1:

But ur fine though, where are u from? If its SA then you should be in a museum or something, A special beauty like you should be stared at with millions to pay uno.... cheesy.

[size=16pt]Hey guys this girl fine o, Naija boys!! Activate pursuit[/size]
dis isnt a toasting thread oo. Oga womanizer

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by SirShymexx: 7:58pm On Aug 12, 2015
DollyParton1:
Nigeria should not be on that list.
Most Nigerian guys are ugly. E.g SirShymexx tongue tongue tongue

Lol. Finna troll the king of Nigeria, no? Though I'm not vain, there are no ugly genes in my DNA.

Anyway, Nigeria should be number one on the list - no other African country is close. That is why all their chics wanna have naij babies. Only blacks from the Caribbean and the Americas can outcompete Nigerians. And I'm just being objective - Nigerian men run Africa - total package - it is not even close.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by JiggamanGh: 7:59pm On Aug 12, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

smiley
It's a beautiful continent, for sure.

We haven't realized our full potential. T.I.N.A

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 African Countries With The Finest Men by LeSudAfricaine: 7:59pm On Aug 12, 2015
safarigirl:
you mean SA women are known to be overweight. Have any of your fat asses ever won a beauty pageant of note? At least we got a Miss World, Angola got Miss Universe, black SA women got? Just pay homage to those whities in your country, without whom SA would be no better than Swaziland
Lemme guess you want to brag about the very average Agbani who won the title in the in 64 BC? Ha ha gimme a break, you won it but never been even in the top 3O ever since, which proves to me it was a fluke, a glitch in the matrix so to speak, SA is regularly in the top 1O which speaks volumes, not that winning the contsest says anything by the way, the tiny island of Madagascar has never won it but has more hotter women than your country despite your population,lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (38) (Reply)

Obudu Cattle Ranch, Calabar-picture Gallery / Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport / Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.