Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

David Mark Secretly Begs Dan Onjeh To Withdraw Case From Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark Secretly Begs Dan Onjeh To Withdraw Case From Court (28480 Views)

Jibrin Secretly Begs Dogara Over His Suspension - Daily Trust / Benue South: My Struggle Has Ended – Dan Onjeh Bows To David Mark / Benue South Tribunal: David Mark Secretly Begs Dan Onjeh To Withdraw Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Mark Secretly Begs Dan Onjeh To Withdraw Case From Court by Islie: 11:24am On Aug 12, 2015
Former Senate President, David Mark is allegedly making moves to persuade his opponent in the last election withdraw the suit against from court.

Mark of the Peoples Democratic Party and Dan Onjeh of the All Progressives Congress contested the Benue South Senatorial seat in the March 28 National Assembly election.

Mark was declared winner of the election, which his opponent claimed recorded several irregularities.

Mark’s opponent and flagbearer of the APC had approached the court, seeking dissolution of the poll.

Onjeh was subsequently granted permission by the court to inspect the electoral materials and amazingly, in the course of the inspection, it was detected that the number of votes announced in favour of Mark was more than accredited voters.

At the adjournment of the last sitting, the Tribunal granted Onjeh the leave to tender his last document.

However, Mark was expected to appear in person at the court on Monday to defend the election that brought him to power for fifth term.

DAILY POST recalls that while some of his witnesses failed to show up at the court, those who were present disappeared before the hearing.

However, information available showed that Mark had reportedly sent some of his associates to beg Dan to withdraw the petition in order for them to have brotherly chat.

Our reporter gathered that efforts to sit Onjeh down for a one-on-one chat with Mark by his associate had being futile, as the opponent seems to be adamant and was not ready to shift ground.

“Onjeh is not ready to meet with or entertain any offer from Mark and his loyalists. They have tried as much as possible to bring him for a one-on-one meeting with Mark but it did not yield any fruit,” a source said.

When this newspaper contacted Onjeh, he confirmed that some close associates of the former Senate President had being wooing him on his behalf to give up on the case but that he was not ready sell his mandate.

“Like I said earlier, I won the election convincingly and we are on our way to reclaim our stolen mandate. No retreat, no surrender,” Onjeh averred.

However, when DAILY POST contacted an aide to the former Senate President, he laughed off the claim.

“Anybody who thinks Mark will beg Onjeh is dreaming. Beg him for what, that he did not win the election or what? Let them go and check the margin and stop dreaming. Senator Mark is too busy to stoop so low,” the aide who would not want his name in print told our reporter on phone amid serious laughter.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/08/12/benue-south-tribunal-david-mark-secretly-begs-dan-onjeh-to-withdraw-case-from-court/

1 Like

Re: David Mark Secretly Begs Dan Onjeh To Withdraw Case From Court by INTROVERT(f): 11:25am On Aug 12, 2015
okay

what ever happens, the court should decide.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Mark Secretly Begs Dan Onjeh To Withdraw Case From Court by Paschal001: 11:25am On Aug 12, 2015
Madam INTROVERT is back. ... . I troway salute.. .. while u were away, Mbkite and Ladyf occupied your position... ..... grin grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Mark Secretly Begs Dan Onjeh To Withdraw Case From Court by deadZONE: 11:26am On Aug 12, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided
DAILY POST
IS JUST ONE
OF THOSE
APC TOOLS
USE TO DECEIVE
THE MASSES.
We all know what happened during the elections
we all know JAGA and INEC did not hold a free and fair
election all over the country and at all levels
the same way GEJ conceded defect to a duara dullard..
who we all know under age voters and brain washed
f00ls voted for... let Dan Onjeh concede defeat and wait for the
next elections.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Mark Secretly Begs Dan Onjeh To Withdraw Case From Court by Jorussia(m): 11:28am On Aug 12, 2015
.I align myself with the submission of INTROVERT above,let the court decides who won.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Mark Secretly Begs Dan Onjeh To Withdraw Case From Court by Mbkite(m): 11:28am On Aug 12, 2015
Paschal001:
Madam INTROVERT is back. ... . I troway salute.. .. who u were away, Mbkite and Ladyf occupied your position... ..... grin grin
LOL

2 Likes

Re: David Mark Secretly Begs Dan Onjeh To Withdraw Case From Court by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:29am On Aug 12, 2015
A big sorry to David Mark. His case will be a perfect example of from the sublime to the ridiculous.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Mark Secretly Begs Dan Onjeh To Withdraw Case From Court by alex81(m): 11:29am On Aug 12, 2015
kwaruption everywhere

2 Likes

Re: David Mark Secretly Begs Dan Onjeh To Withdraw Case From Court by chymystique(f): 11:29am On Aug 12, 2015

David Mark! Ka ópuö! gringrin

I dont know the onjeh man but I pray he wins. David Mark is a huge disgrace to his senatorial district. Imagine his hometown having a batcher as police station with no road and water while he built a helipad in his compound.. its time for him to pack his bags and quit national politics and also to get ready for EFCC and DSS babies arrest warrants on him

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: David Mark Secretly Begs Dan Onjeh To Withdraw Case From Court by Beremx(f): 11:41am On Aug 12, 2015
David Mark is going back to Otukpo no doubt!

Like Otukpo,like Otuoke!!

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Mark Secretly Begs Dan Onjeh To Withdraw Case From Court by Skypelogger: 12:04pm On Aug 12, 2015
Hmmm
Re: David Mark Secretly Begs Dan Onjeh To Withdraw Case From Court by ellabooz(f): 12:04pm On Aug 12, 2015
I see the truth
Re: David Mark Secretly Begs Dan Onjeh To Withdraw Case From Court by dayo23(f): 12:05pm On Aug 12, 2015
Beremx:
chymystique:

David Mark! Ka ópuö! gringrin
I dont know the onjeh man but I pray he wins. David Mark is a huge disgrace to his senatorial district. Imagine his hometown having a batcher as police station with no road and water while he built a helipad in his compound.. its time for him to pack his bags and quit national politics and also to get ready for EFCC and DSS babies arrest warrants on him
Enough said

1 Like

Re: David Mark Secretly Begs Dan Onjeh To Withdraw Case From Court by jaybee104(m): 12:05pm On Aug 12, 2015
Thieves don dey fear

1 Like

Re: David Mark Secretly Begs Dan Onjeh To Withdraw Case From Court by hazyfm1: 12:05pm On Aug 12, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

THE DOXOLOGY OF DAVID MARK'S POLITICAL CAREER IS AROUND THE CORNER

3 Likes

Re: David Mark Secretly Begs Dan Onjeh To Withdraw Case From Court by Ciscogod(m): 12:06pm On Aug 12, 2015
The guy sef wan bi senator na.

U think say na only u eh dey sweet?

3 Likes

Re: David Mark Secretly Begs Dan Onjeh To Withdraw Case From Court by Richie0974: 12:06pm On Aug 12, 2015
Even if he David Mark begged would he say it that he begged.....Since 1999 - today.....what's he looking for...

4 Likes

Re: David Mark Secretly Begs Dan Onjeh To Withdraw Case From Court by Pavore9: 12:06pm On Aug 12, 2015
We are observing..........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Mark Secretly Begs Dan Onjeh To Withdraw Case From Court by realGURU(m): 12:07pm On Aug 12, 2015
Change has really come, slow but steady, we shall meet our target

2 Likes

Re: David Mark Secretly Begs Dan Onjeh To Withdraw Case From Court by dayo23(f): 12:07pm On Aug 12, 2015
David thief mark! That man couldn't even pour laterite sand on the road that lead to his house in Otukpo, his scholarship program was a scam.
I hardly see any idoma person that speaks good of him. Very Useless animal

6 Likes

Re: David Mark Secretly Begs Dan Onjeh To Withdraw Case From Court by ArmaniUhuru: 12:07pm On Aug 12, 2015
Adonbilivit......... Unless I see pishir of him kneeling and begging dan

1 Like

Re: David Mark Secretly Begs Dan Onjeh To Withdraw Case From Court by wachakuta(m): 12:07pm On Aug 12, 2015
Ghen ghen

1 Like

Re: David Mark Secretly Begs Dan Onjeh To Withdraw Case From Court by skullbaba: 12:07pm On Aug 12, 2015
For Nigeria sake people like david mark should be thrown far away from the corridors of power.

2 Likes

Re: David Mark Secretly Begs Dan Onjeh To Withdraw Case From Court by VickyRotex(f): 12:07pm On Aug 12, 2015
Eyin le mo undecided
Re: David Mark Secretly Begs Dan Onjeh To Withdraw Case From Court by megamank(m): 12:08pm On Aug 12, 2015
what is he begging for?

he has already spent almost over 12 years of his life as a senator......how many years remain to live as a normal person.....he should retire and go back home and start a farm......other retired generals like himself are in thief farms.

5 Likes

Re: David Mark Secretly Begs Dan Onjeh To Withdraw Case From Court by trulords(m): 12:08pm On Aug 12, 2015
Stupid old man, ur days are over.you can't build a police station nor a build road network in ur town. And u are still begging to be in government... Omo angels wey go dey their graves go to over beat Dem... I wish I was one angel assign for David mark... Smh

2 Likes

Re: David Mark Secretly Begs Dan Onjeh To Withdraw Case From Court by PassingShot(m): 12:08pm On Aug 12, 2015
Beremx:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

What good has Mark's sixteen years as a senator (eight as Senate president) brought to his immediate constituency/people let alone to Nigerians?

David Mark is one of the people that should rot in jail for their crimes against the state.

4 Likes

Re: David Mark Secretly Begs Dan Onjeh To Withdraw Case From Court by adesegun121(m): 12:09pm On Aug 12, 2015
ok
Re: David Mark Secretly Begs Dan Onjeh To Withdraw Case From Court by Ayomi088(m): 12:09pm On Aug 12, 2015
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Well-equipped To Handle Cases Of Coronavirus, Says Lai Mohammed / Taraba Governor Approves ₦2 Billion For Luxury Cars For Himself, Deputy & Wives / Senator Dino Melaye Uncovers $137m Fraud In NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.