Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,171 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

David Mark Secretly Begs Dan Onjeh To Withdraw Case From Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark Secretly Begs Dan Onjeh To Withdraw Case From Court (28497 Views)

Jibrin Secretly Begs Dogara Over His Suspension - Daily Trust / Benue South: My Struggle Has Ended – Dan Onjeh Bows To David Mark / Benue South Tribunal: David Mark Secretly Begs Dan Onjeh To Withdraw Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Mark Secretly Begs Dan Onjeh To Withdraw Case From Court by oshiosense(m): 1:37pm On Aug 12, 2015
Every body know the same tale that follows his election, in the 6th National Assembly. That election was own by Young Alhaji, but our corrupt judiciary sold it out to David Mark.
Re: David Mark Secretly Begs Dan Onjeh To Withdraw Case From Court by oshiosense(m): 1:40pm On Aug 12, 2015
Every body know the same tale that follows his election, into the 6th National Assembly. That election was won by Young Alhaji, but our corrupt judiciary sold it out to David Mark.
Re: David Mark Secretly Begs Dan Onjeh To Withdraw Case From Court by Ichieboxy: 1:42pm On Aug 12, 2015
PassingShot:

That was not daily post. It was a blog. If you have that report on daily post, bring it and lets discuss it.

I'll let your insult pass this time.

Just wanted to call your attention to it...not interested in any debate... byeeee
Re: David Mark Secretly Begs Dan Onjeh To Withdraw Case From Court by YONIK: 1:46pm On Aug 12, 2015
He who laugh last laugh best :
Re: David Mark Secretly Begs Dan Onjeh To Withdraw Case From Court by moshould(m): 1:57pm On Aug 12, 2015
Na God go punish am ! Greedy bastard, jail is ur new hOme...baba go slow will deal with u...OriOya...
Re: David Mark Secretly Begs Dan Onjeh To Withdraw Case From Court by UltimatedeBest(m): 2:00pm On Aug 12, 2015
Cheap blackmail, Mark is infallible
Re: David Mark Secretly Begs Dan Onjeh To Withdraw Case From Court by hadaydhollarpo(m): 2:10pm On Aug 12, 2015
deadZONE:
undecided undecided undecided undecided DAILY POST IS JUST ONE OF THOSE APC TOOLS USE TO DECEIVE THE MASSES. We all know what happened during the elections we all know JAGA and INEC did not hold a free and fair election all over the country and at all levels the same way GEJ conceded defect to a duara dullard.. who we all know under age voters and brain washed f00ls voted for... let Dan Onjeh concede defeat and wait for the next elections.
no1da u named yasef DEAD u agent of d TANist. No gud has eva cm frm u crap.
Re: David Mark Secretly Begs Dan Onjeh To Withdraw Case From Court by docadams: 2:11pm On Aug 12, 2015
barcanista:
David Mark it is time to take a bow! If you had performed, PDP wouldn't have lost Benue state.

I agree with you by half. It is not because PDP lost. PDP should have been cremated long time ago. Mark should have been banned from democratic politics for saying telephone is not meant for the poor while he was a minister during Abacha 's inglorious reign.

1 Like

Re: David Mark Secretly Begs Dan Onjeh To Withdraw Case From Court by Beremx(f): 2:44pm On Aug 12, 2015
oochi123:
.babe u knw a lot abt DMark,re u an idoma?
I am not idoma o! I served in Benue state in 2005 so I know little about the state

2 Likes

Re: David Mark Secretly Begs Dan Onjeh To Withdraw Case From Court by ejohnny39(m): 3:11pm On Aug 12, 2015
deadZONE:
undecided undecided undecided undecided
DAILY POST
IS JUST ONE
OF THOSE
APC TOOLS
USE TO DECEIVE
THE MASSES.
We all know what happened during the elections
we all know JAGA and INEC did not hold a free and fair
election all over the country and at all levels
the same way GEJ conceded defect to a duara dullard..
who we all know under age voters and brain washed
f00ls voted for... let Dan Onjeh concede defeat and wait for the
next elections.
GEJ was afraid Dan has not done anything outside the law
Re: David Mark Secretly Begs Dan Onjeh To Withdraw Case From Court by temodent(m): 3:19pm On Aug 12, 2015
What a national disgrace a whole supposedly national newspaper in wrong use of word. Using the word 'being' instead of 'been' not just once but twice in just an article. I Think this is bad
Re: David Mark Secretly Begs Dan Onjeh To Withdraw Case From Court by morbeta(m): 3:42pm On Aug 12, 2015
A used menstural pad is more useful than David Mark in his hometown.

1 Like

Re: David Mark Secretly Begs Dan Onjeh To Withdraw Case From Court by Akinz0126(m): 5:08pm On Aug 12, 2015
INTROVERT:
okay

what ever happens, the court should decide.

Madam introvert abeg show me the way now am totally lost in here.whispering in low tone:your little secret why you always the first to comment.
Re: David Mark Secretly Begs Dan Onjeh To Withdraw Case From Court by azimibraun: 5:12pm On Aug 12, 2015
Which Daniel Onjeh? Wonders shall never end. This guy was NANS president just a few yers ago na... I should be in 200 level or so by then.. ah! David mark Grandson is what onje shld be, if it's the Nikka am thinking.
Re: David Mark Secretly Begs Dan Onjeh To Withdraw Case From Court by Akinz0126(m): 5:14pm On Aug 12, 2015
Richie0974:
Even if he David Mark begged would he say it that he begged.....Since 1999 - today.....what's he looking for...

I wonder oooo like say na Him papa house since 1999 fa.Chai David mark only you Waka come.
Re: David Mark Secretly Begs Dan Onjeh To Withdraw Case From Court by IDOMABOY: 5:45pm On Aug 12, 2015
ALL U HATERS OF DAVID MARK CAN GO TO HELL.TO MENTION BT FEW OF HIS ACHIEVEMENT,HE INFLUENCE FED.UNI.OF HEALTH SCIENCE TO OTUKPO,INFLUENCE CONSTRUCTION OF HYDRO POWER DAM IN OTUKPO,HIS SCHOLARSHIO PROG.CUT ACCROSS ALL BENUE INDEGIN.IDOMA ARE BEEN FAVOURED IN ALL RECRUITMENT EXCERCISE.SO WAT ELSE DO WE WANT?
Re: David Mark Secretly Begs Dan Onjeh To Withdraw Case From Court by Benzzle: 6:58pm On Aug 12, 2015
deadZONE:
DAILY POST
IS JUST ONE
OF THOSE
APC TOOLS
USE TO DECEIVE
THE MASSES.
next elections.
you're pained... take heart
Re: David Mark Secretly Begs Dan Onjeh To Withdraw Case From Court by sunnymaja(m): 10:34pm On Aug 12, 2015
Some people will never make it in life because instead of sticking to realities, they prefer to lure issues to political parties they didn't support
Re: David Mark Secretly Begs Dan Onjeh To Withdraw Case From Court by echson21: 12:14am On Aug 13, 2015
I'm from the zone of this controversy (Zone C) and i can tell you that voters cards were confiscated from by electorates.
Re: David Mark Secretly Begs Dan Onjeh To Withdraw Case From Court by Beetobee(f): 3:58pm On Aug 13, 2015
deadZONE:
DAILY POST
IS JUST ONE
OF THOSE
APC TOOLS
USE TO DECEIVE
THE MASSES.
next elections.
Which masses are you talking about? Definitely not us.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dele Momodu, Lauretta Onochie In War Of Words On Twitter / Igbos Voted Atiku, Why Demand SFG From Buhari? - Northern Group Mocks Ohanaeze / Adamu Garba Withdraws From Presidential Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.