Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) (98184 Views)

Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa / Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) by BabaO2: 2:10pm On Aug 12, 2015
With earring? ...Na fake.
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) by free2ryhme: 2:10pm On Aug 12, 2015
Buhari get your cure. Come back to naija grin
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) by seedorfg(m): 2:12pm On Aug 12, 2015
Photoshop aye leleyi o
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) by ULSHERLAN(m): 2:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
Photoshop poorly done
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) by Jaypea98: 2:14pm On Aug 12, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
@aminat, I am who you said I am, please don't cast me
LOL Weyrey ORREMUSSANCTUS
Weldone Jare Aminat508
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 12, 2015
Quick recovering madam because Nigeria need to recover all from you cacawarms in the Nation
Buharifan:
Baba has cure for you. come home.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SAkinseloyin/status/631371431406870528
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 12, 2015
This photo was bought in a shop (photoshop) grin
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:17pm On Aug 12, 2015
Jaypea98:

LOL Weyrey ORREMUSSANCTUS
Weldone Jare Aminat508
Your old man weyrey, what ever it means I don't know and I don't care to know
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) by Ruuhh(m): 2:20pm On Aug 12, 2015
fake joor. PHOTOSHOPPED
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 12, 2015
Udmaster:
It looks photoshopped

Really bad photoshop.
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) by benitwater(m): 2:23pm On Aug 12, 2015
can't say anything now,until it has been proofed dat there is a case for u to answer.
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) by kadunasouth(m): 2:23pm On Aug 12, 2015
But Y this woman has a wealthy barground even b4 govt offer she was wealthy woman y did she mess with her reputation image PMB would take it easy to return d money shouldn't be her problem
Nig almost every body is corrupt exept few
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) by sukkot: 2:25pm On Aug 12, 2015
lmao thats photoshopped. this woman really pulling all strings to avoid this kirikiri, including photoshopping herself into hospital lwkm

1 Like

Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) by repogirl(f): 2:25pm On Aug 12, 2015
Very poor photoshop

Why she wear all white as if she be Cele/ Cherubim grin
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) by crisycent: 2:28pm On Aug 12, 2015
Poor photoshop
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) by midolian(m): 2:29pm On Aug 12, 2015
Aminat508:
what is d meaning midolian? Of d OZAOEKPE
I don't know o! I only know "ekpe"..it sounds like something in yoruba. grin
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) by Wallade(m): 2:29pm On Aug 12, 2015
Photoshop
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) by DeGenius3(m): 2:30pm On Aug 12, 2015
this is real photoshop.

please people should just leave this
woman and Mrs. Ngozi Alone

the of policies Mrs. Madueke in the
oil sector made ordinary people
millions - without stealing it.

why are they chasing the woman
every where with their nonsense
and crazy propaganda?

first it was "No Money"

now they are chasing this woman
and the former minister of finance

something tells me that these women
did things so well that the guys chasing
them can't loot the country.

I'm just saying what i think and feel - even
though i might not be right
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) by Aminat508(f): 2:30pm On Aug 12, 2015
midolian:
epe na curse nah
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) by unite4real: 2:30pm On Aug 12, 2015
I dont like this selfie at all.
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) by Jaypea98: 2:30pm On Aug 12, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Your old man weyrey, what ever it means I don't know and I don't care to know
Calm down bro I actually with you here ..Orremussantus Reborn...
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) by dikazik(m): 2:32pm On Aug 12, 2015
Udmaster:
It looks photoshopped

Does not look photoshoped. Its very obvious it's is PHOTOSHOPED.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
midolian:
@aminat508, ozao means a man in my language, while ekpe in ma language means "LION"
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
Its photoshop jo
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:34pm On Aug 12, 2015
repogirl:
Very poor photoshop

Why she wear all white as if she be Cele/ Cherubim grin
#winking, I like you, talk your own.
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) by simplynola(m): 2:34pm On Aug 12, 2015
She shouldn't bother, the committee will visit her to ask the necessary questions. If it is real, then that's self imposed detention or what we call mock imprisonment.
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) by ejohnny39(m): 2:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
vikyno:
Ehya! I guess it's high blood pressure. The media self ain't fare on you.Wish u a quick recovery.
People go to court from their hospital bed in the US, UK and many other countries i will advise her to stop playing all this childish game it will only work for her if this govt is not serious. How come the sickness became so serious immediately Gej was defeated in the election
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) by repogirl(f): 2:38pm On Aug 12, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

#winking, I like you, talk your own.
too bad, I am married.
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 12, 2015
Haba mana, this is photoshopped. It won't still stop my fifle(EFCC) from paying her a quick recovery visit grin grin grin grin
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) by Jchi9876: 2:40pm On Aug 12, 2015
see as her chest flat.

person whey design foam bra na wereyyyyyyyyyyyy ooooooo
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:41pm On Aug 12, 2015
fake u can see her head is different from d body

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post / Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary / 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.