Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) (98175 Views)

Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa / Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) by ejohnny39(m): 2:42pm On Aug 12, 2015
midolian:
Lol..person wey photoshop this thing wicked.
People go to court from their hospital bed in the US, UK and many other countries i will advise her to stop playing all this childish game it will only work for her if this govt is not serious. How come the sickness became so serious immediately Gej was defeated in the election
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) by strongerthaneva(m): 2:42pm On Aug 12, 2015
vikyno:
Buharifan? This is a poor Photoshop. I am not surprised though, cos I know all Buhari fans love lies.
like jonathan fans love corruption abi?
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:42pm On Aug 12, 2015
repogirl:
too bad, I am married.
See as you fail exam, so its now a crime to like a married woman. Ok, I hate you ma, talk your own.
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) by morbeta(m): 2:42pm On Aug 12, 2015
Wash wash. It very annoying seeing this woman face, to her, Nigerians are gullible people who will pity her after showing off this photoshopped.pics. Pls to make matters easy, return our money period!
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) by ocheejemb: 2:43pm On Aug 12, 2015
Ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 12, 2015
Very bad photoshop skills.. undecided
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) by DJBIGGY(m): 2:45pm On Aug 12, 2015
forgiveness:
i wishing her quick recovery. But she doesn't look like one a a sick bed, she is looking........

She even pout sef grin
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) by richard870(m): 2:46pm On Aug 12, 2015
Bad photoshop.....compare her body position shocked
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) by dachpee(m): 2:46pm On Aug 12, 2015
Ruling fake opposition party APC sucks, but why are they faking everything. What is their real mission? Can they really govern this country?
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) by stevecantrell: 2:47pm On Aug 12, 2015
Udmaster:
It looks photoshopped
picture market.
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) by ElFenomeno1: 2:47pm On Aug 12, 2015
Smh!
Why waste time to photoshop this?
Only death can save Diezani from getting hauled before a panel and getting probed... Only death!
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) by Popemax(m): 2:48pm On Aug 12, 2015
That's photoshopped.....in any way plz get well and return home
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) by InvertedHammer: 2:49pm On Aug 12, 2015
/
She is not being called for an Olympic competition.

All she needs is to write down the account numbers. Then she can go back to her "sick" bed.

That's all.
\
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) by fortunechy(m): 2:52pm On Aug 12, 2015
wetin concern me diaweda fotoshop or camera shop,non of my biz.
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 12, 2015
Udmaster:
It looks photoshopped
Clearly photoshopped. If it was real, her head would have depressed the pillow to an extent.
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) by Apaul: 3:00pm On Aug 12, 2015
i will bet anything it is photoshopped
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) by JBL316: 3:01pm On Aug 12, 2015
She has a right to make hospital her new residence.
Madam Dee....whatever u chose to do pls do....but make sure u stay alive
Nigerians have a right to their $6b
Please refund the moni wey u take
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) by repogirl(f): 3:01pm On Aug 12, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

See as you fail exam, so its now a crime to like a married woman. Ok, I hate you ma, talk your own.
lol...na my own I don talk na, na you fail exam.

If u hate me, I go still say I am married. grin, na my own I talk.
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) by kettykings: 3:01pm On Aug 12, 2015
Those fools baying for niger delta money will be disappointed.

Fools who contributed nothing to the federation account are shouting most for probe. Vultures!!
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) by westlius(m): 3:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
That woman need to be arrested and forever jailed because the billions she stole can feed 10 million Nigerian youth confortably. She is a big rough
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) by babadem2much(m): 3:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
DuchessLily:
Lol @ Baba has cure for u cheesy

The person who did d Photoshop is still a learner

grin grin angry cheesy angry cheesy grin grin grin abeg no use laff kill me
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) by femolala001(m): 3:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
forgiveness:
i wishing her quick recovery. But she doesn't look like one a a sick bed, she is looking........
GBOOOOOOM!!!!! This ur grammar will make her recover quickly self!
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) by godwin120alex: 3:04pm On Aug 12, 2015
Can't really it may be true but some pple will say that she wants to avoid probe
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) by Raylight2(m): 3:05pm On Aug 12, 2015
agarawu23:
source
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) by sweetgala(m): 3:08pm On Aug 12, 2015
Photoshop
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 3:08pm On Aug 12, 2015
Amateur photoshop editing
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 12, 2015
Udmaster:
It looks photoshopped
It's obvious, pics was photoshopped by one of the NNPC ally. shocked shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) by Chenny88(f): 3:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
Lol.... photoshopped or real she shud return home cos baba has cure 4 her
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) by MrALIVE: 3:16pm On Aug 12, 2015
Udmaster:
It looks photoshopped
yea,it is.just saw it with a spiritual eyes
Re: Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) by felix10(m): 3:23pm On Aug 12, 2015
Though fotoshoot,I pray for u, u'll nt die bt live to witness d corruption trial loading in good health in jesus name.Cant wait for it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post / Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar React To APC Presidential Primary / 13-Year-Old AK 47 Wielding Boy Arrested For Killing Two Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.