Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression (22639 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 A Prime Full Unboxing And Review / Tecno L9 Plus Unboxing, Hands On And First Impression / Infinix Hot S X521 Quick Unboxing & First Impression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by BenKafor(m): 1:35pm On Aug 18, 2015
The fact that it is affordable is making me very happy

Tolung1:
Expect something lower than 30k
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by BenKafor(m): 1:36pm On Aug 18, 2015
From the pictures ive seen online i will give it a 10 honestly

Sundown123:
I don't have this phone and I don't think I'll get it but if what I'm hearing about its camera is true I'll give it an 7
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by BenKafor(m): 1:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
That's the problem, people automatically assume that if it is affordable it means that it is substandard but c8 is far from that

Boluu:
It really seems too cheap, i pray people wont look down to it with a non-quality eyes because of the price
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by BenKafor(m): 1:38pm On Aug 18, 2015
If you don't want to read you book you won't read your book, the phone has nothing to do with it

snehgang:
selfies are actually the cause of failures in schools this days, girls no longer read dia book
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by ChidinmaRose(f): 3:08pm On Aug 19, 2015
I agree

BenKafor:
If you don't want to read you book you won't read your book, the phone has nothing to do with it

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by ChidinmaRose(f): 3:08pm On Aug 19, 2015
I heard it is around 25k

Boluu:
How do you Expect any body to know the price yet naw
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by ChidinmaRose(f): 3:14pm On Aug 19, 2015
Pretty phone, Please be mine cry
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 19, 2015
attention attention am willing to buy this phone for any lady that will capture my heart and impress me then after we date a little i will collect it back and she will remain my boo intrested? Reply i wanna b your boo
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 19, 2015
Jonathan2787:
attention attention am willing to buy this phone for any lady that will capture my heart and impress me then after we date a little i will collect it back and she will remain my boo intrested? Reply i wanna b your boo
hi baby my name is jenifer am intrested in been ur boo....actually have been crouching on u 4 a very long tym nw but i cant hide my feelings anymore.plz baby buy me the camon c8 as a sign of ur love 4 me.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by mikron(m): 12:03am On Aug 20, 2015
danyel09:
sorry to say but I think you need glasses. Does that thing look like L in your blind eyes angry oloshi
i tire for the guy,
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by ige101(m): 12:25am On Aug 20, 2015
hmmm

Jonathan2787:
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by Ana5000(f): 5:21pm On Aug 21, 2015
Still expensive
MissTechy:
A source said the Camon C8 might be within the 20000 - 28000 naira price range
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by Ana5000(f): 5:21pm On Aug 21, 2015
Why would i want anyone to by me this phone.

Jonathan2787:
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by Ana5000(f): 5:22pm On Aug 21, 2015
It doesn't seem affordable to me

BenKafor:

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by Ana5000(f): 5:23pm On Aug 21, 2015
I still prefer other brands

Boluu:
It really seems too cheap, i pray people wont look down to it with a non-quality eyes because of the price
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by Ana5000(f): 5:23pm On Aug 21, 2015
Oh please, Don't ever say that again

snehgang:
lol, like God sent phone abi.. chio
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by Ana5000(f): 5:30pm On Aug 21, 2015
25k for a phone I dont even like

ChidinmaRose:
I heard it is around 25k

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by parrotibaba(m): 5:33pm On Aug 21, 2015
Ana5000:
Oh please, Don't ever say that again
why r u quoting ya self all over this phone section eh? angry
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by MrOra(m): 6:21pm On Aug 21, 2015
Shinchika:

But blood is hot sha. You want a 10/10 specs for 20K range? You shouldn't bother looking to the affordables/low-end then, you know?
One word. INFINIX
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by Shinchika: 11:32pm On Aug 21, 2015
MrOra:

One word. INFINIX

Word for?
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by Boluu: 1:44pm On Aug 22, 2015
That for you.. Me i prefer Tecno
Ana5000:
I still prefer other brands

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by Boluu: 1:48pm On Aug 22, 2015
If that the price then it cool
ChidinmaRose:
I heard it is around 25k

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by Boluu: 1:48pm On Aug 22, 2015
Thank God you understand me
BenKafor:
That's the problem, people automatically assume that if it is affordable it means that it is substandard but c8 is far from that

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by Boluu: 1:49pm On Aug 22, 2015
Oya sorry, stupid question tho
windyjosezy:
hey! easy on here. it was just a question
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by Boluu: 1:50pm On Aug 22, 2015
Lol.. Yes ooo, make Tecno sign me
windyjosezy:
u be artiste ni? see as u get am
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by Boluu: 1:50pm On Aug 22, 2015
Mum, customised selfie stick na
windyjosezy:
ode, how will selfie stick contain it
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by Tolung1: 2:23pm On Aug 22, 2015
Obviously everyone should be
BenKafor:

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by Sagebastian(m): 2:07pm On Aug 24, 2015
read another review where the author said that it is plastic but looks metal, so which is it?
MissTechy:
Also, you should notice the volume rocker on one side, the power button, and the shutter button on the other side. The First time I held the device I noticed how substantial it felt in my hand.. Even if it isn’t particularly heavy, the metal frame made the device feel very solid.
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by Sagebastian(m): 2:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
if would fit easily into a selfie stick.
Boluu:
Mum, customised selfie stick na
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by Sagebastian(m): 2:10pm On Aug 24, 2015
*buy aunty, buy
Ana5000:
Why would i want anyone to by me this phone.

Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by Sagebastian(m): 2:12pm On Aug 24, 2015
how cheap do you want it to get? is it until it is 10k before it would not be expensive to you?
Ana5000:

Still expensive
Re: Tecno Camon C8 Full Unboxing And First Impression by Sagebastian(m): 2:13pm On Aug 24, 2015
LMAO, e say na crouching... it is crushing please.
markmira:

hi baby my name is jenifer am intrested in been ur boo....actually have been crouching on u 4 a very long tym nw but i cant hide my feelings anymore.plz baby buy me the camon c8 as a sign of ur love 4 me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sim Card Welcome Back: My Agony At MTN Office / Twitter User Laments Over Exploded Samsung Phone / Mtn Startpack >> How To Migrate >> Benefits >> Tariffs And Bonuses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.