Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

She Almost Tied Me Down With Someone Else's Pregnancy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Almost Tied Me Down With Someone Else's Pregnancy (1634 Views)

Get That Girl Tied To You Sexually(boys Only). / "Real Men Propose With Pregnancy Not Ring" - Nigerian Man / Woman Begs Her Edo Ex Boyfriend To Release Her From Where He Tied Her (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Almost Tied Me Down With Someone Else's Pregnancy by Airforce1(m): 1:27pm On Aug 12, 2015
I've been friends with this girl for close to 8months now. She's pretty, smells good and got good sense of humor.

She always tell me she likes me and she always want to know if I got "someone" but I always look for ways to dodge that question because I just want to be friends and nothing more.

She doesn't demand a dime from me.. But everytime she comes to my house she dresses so expensively and wears cool perfume..
I don't know where she gets the money she uses in buying this expensive stuffs from and I didn't bother to ask because I like to mind my business.

I've had sexx with her so many times but with condom... It got to a time that she stopped coming to my house for like 2 months, no calls and no email messages.
Last week , she called me to know if I was at home and I said yes, then she cme to my house and started acting funny, but I fell for her and carried her to the bedroom, brought out a condom to nail her n my bed but to my my greatest surprise, she collected the condom from me and fling it away.
I thank my stars I was able to control myself that I didn't "Do the do" after she ha flung the last condom I had in my house away so I stood up and zip up, She got angry and left only to call me 2weeks later that she missed her period and that she's pregnant.

I congratulated her then ask for was responsible for the pregnancy
And she said I was the one.

Ye! I was shocked because I've never slept with her without a condom so I threaten her with DNA test after child birth...
Liver cut her so she drop the call and never called back ..
Only for me to hear this morning that the real owner of the pregnancy was a popular yahoo boy in my crib.

Why she wan tie me down with that pregnancy?
Re: She Almost Tied Me Down With Someone Else's Pregnancy by justi4jesu(f): 1:28pm On Aug 12, 2015
You go soon become star na cheesy grin
Re: She Almost Tied Me Down With Someone Else's Pregnancy by ammyluv2002(f): 1:31pm On Aug 12, 2015
justi4jesu:
You go soon become star na cheesy grin
Abi o! She wan occupy the position before another lady go chance her. cheesy cheesy
Re: She Almost Tied Me Down With Someone Else's Pregnancy by Obinovictor(m): 1:33pm On Aug 12, 2015
Na God save you!! !! !
Re: She Almost Tied Me Down With Someone Else's Pregnancy by justi4jesu(f): 1:34pm On Aug 12, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Abi o! She wan occupy the position before another lady go chance her. cheesy cheesy

Yes she wants to be the baby mama now before the money starts rolling in, so that Nairaland boys won't say she's a gold digger.

2 Likes

Re: She Almost Tied Me Down With Someone Else's Pregnancy by Chestar5(f): 1:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
Airforce1, you sef rough like this....our nairaland celeb....or you just made up the story undecided
Re: She Almost Tied Me Down With Someone Else's Pregnancy by Whizzcute(m): 1:46pm On Aug 12, 2015
The last time it was licking of pusssy..

Now it's pregnancy.

Girls go murder ur career o..

9 Likes

Re: She Almost Tied Me Down With Someone Else's Pregnancy by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 12, 2015
Airforce1:
I've been friends with this girl for close to 8months now. She's pretty, smells good and got good sense of humor.

She always tell me she likes me and she always want to know if I got "someone" but I always look for ways to dodge that question because I just want to be friends and nothing more.

She doesn't demand a dime from me.. But everytime she comes to my house she dresses so expensively and wears cool perfume..
I don't know where she gets the money she uses in buying this expensive stuffs from and I didn't bother to ask because I like to mind my business.

I've had sexx with her so many times but with condom... It got to a time that she stopped coming to my house for like 2 months, no calls and no email messages.
Last week , she called me to know if I was at home and I said yes, then she cme to my house and started acting funny, but I fell for her and carried her to the bedroom, brought out a condom to nail her n my bed but to my my greatest surprise, she collected the condom from me and fling it away.
I thank my stars I was able to control myself that I didn't "Do the do" after she ha flung the last condom I had in my house away so I stood up and zip up, She got angry and left only to call me 2weeks later that she missed her period and that she's pregnant.

Ye! I was shocked because I've never slept with her without a condom so I threaten her with DNA test after child birth...
Only for me to hear this morning that the real owner of the pregnancy was a popular yahoo boy in my crib.

She actually dint wana lose u lol. Thank God for DNA.
Re: She Almost Tied Me Down With Someone Else's Pregnancy by luuvee(m): 1:58pm On Aug 12, 2015
These gals are mean brotherr go and ttestiffy of d lord's goodness u for don deyy buy pampers by now
Re: She Almost Tied Me Down With Someone Else's Pregnancy by olenyi: 3:17pm On Aug 12, 2015
Lol. Now this yarn is funny.

When are we getting the part 2?

Regards.
Re: She Almost Tied Me Down With Someone Else's Pregnancy by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 12, 2015
Some girls dey fall hand I swear

Why so desperate ? It's disgusting.
Re: She Almost Tied Me Down With Someone Else's Pregnancy by pinkjacket9(f): 11:10pm On Aug 12, 2015
cheesy
Re: She Almost Tied Me Down With Someone Else's Pregnancy by yemstok(m): 12:33am On Aug 13, 2015
lol!

you would have become The father of someone else's child

you that you're still working on your albulm.
Re: She Almost Tied Me Down With Someone Else's Pregnancy by Airforce1(m): 11:57am On Aug 14, 2015
Chestar5:
Airforce1, you sef rough like this....our nairaland celeb....or you just made up the story undecided

I'm not roughgrin

You've got to believe
Re: She Almost Tied Me Down With Someone Else's Pregnancy by fejikudz(m): 2:20pm On Aug 14, 2015
Go give testimony on sunday o cheesy
Re: She Almost Tied Me Down With Someone Else's Pregnancy by chigoizie7(m): 2:46pm On Aug 14, 2015
Airforce1:

Bros, u wey go soon become celeb, wetin u come expect? Make he occupy all b4 anoda winchi come poses her possession.

She know say, u go soon blow nah.

#teambabyPAPAs
Re: She Almost Tied Me Down With Someone Else's Pregnancy by Pebcak: 2:58pm On Aug 14, 2015
Re: She Almost Tied Me Down With Someone Else's Pregnancy by ggrin(f): 3:12pm On Aug 14, 2015
I smell lies angry

Op, continueundecided
Re: She Almost Tied Me Down With Someone Else's Pregnancy by Youngpo413: 3:20pm On Aug 14, 2015
justi4jesu:

Yes she wants to be the baby mama now before the money starts rolling in, so that Nairaland boys won't say she's a gold digger.
lol

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Cheating Between The Two / See The Picture Of A Thief Caught In Lugbe Area Of Abuja / I'll Be Wooing Her This Night. Please Suggest To Me Some Good Lines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.