Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

"Real Men Propose With Pregnancy Not Ring" - Nigerian Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Real Men Propose With Pregnancy Not Ring" - Nigerian Man (31526 Views)

She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return / Will You Accept/propose With A N10k Engagement Ring? / Lady’s Attempt To Trap Ogun Politician With Pregnancy Fails, Baby Looks Lebanese (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Real Men Propose With Pregnancy Not Ring" - Nigerian Man by lodgerill: 4:51pm On Mar 05, 2018
Nigerian twitter user, @klannypost has took to the platform to share his opinion about using rings for marriage proposal.

According to his own view, he prefer impregnating a lady, then move on to proposal stage rather than staying up and using rings for proposal.

He wrote;
"I don’t have time to propose to a woman, real man propose with pregnancy, not ring"

https://gistrealm.com/real-men-proposes-with-pregnancy-not-ring-nigerian-man/

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Real Men Propose With Pregnancy Not Ring" - Nigerian Man by olasaad(f): 4:55pm On Mar 05, 2018
Chai!!! RIP to this one sense

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Real Men Propose With Pregnancy Not Ring" - Nigerian Man by GraGra247(m): 5:04pm On Mar 05, 2018
What of those droves of men that get their lady pregnant but still didn't marry her.

The approach is flawed.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Real Men Propose With Pregnancy Not Ring" - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 05, 2018
kiss I've already told her I don't have time for rings she can buy it and wear it herself

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Real Men Propose With Pregnancy Not Ring" - Nigerian Man by dannytoe(m): 5:25pm On Mar 05, 2018
ur kind is part of the reasons, Nigeria has a big population but full of terrorist and Amajiris

27 Likes

Re: "Real Men Propose With Pregnancy Not Ring" - Nigerian Man by hubtiva: 5:25pm On Mar 05, 2018
if u propose to ur wife/girl let me see ur hand grin grin

4 Likes

Re: "Real Men Propose With Pregnancy Not Ring" - Nigerian Man by Goahead(m): 5:25pm On Mar 05, 2018
Northerners - randy mofos.

15 Likes

Re: "Real Men Propose With Pregnancy Not Ring" - Nigerian Man by klassykute(m): 5:25pm On Mar 05, 2018
Jesus
Re: "Real Men Propose With Pregnancy Not Ring" - Nigerian Man by freakthingz(m): 5:25pm On Mar 05, 2018
fool

what kind of nonsense won't we hear on this nairaland
mtscheww

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Real Men Propose With Pregnancy Not Ring" - Nigerian Man by Badonasty(m): 5:26pm On Mar 05, 2018
lodgerill:
Nigerian twitter user, @klannypost has took to the platform to share his opinion about using rings for marriage proposal.

According to his own view, he prefer impregnating a lady, then move on to proposal stage rather than staying up and using rings for proposal.

He wrote;
"I don’t have time to propose to a woman, real man propose with pregnancy, not ring"

https://gistrealm.com/real-men-proposes-with-pregnancy-not-ring-nigerian-man/

Badt guy
Re: "Real Men Propose With Pregnancy Not Ring" - Nigerian Man by devigblegble: 5:26pm On Mar 05, 2018
This one just weak me die

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Real Men Propose With Pregnancy Not Ring" - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 05, 2018
Avoid pregnancy induced marriage o.

2 Likes

Re: "Real Men Propose With Pregnancy Not Ring" - Nigerian Man by ollah2: 5:26pm On Mar 05, 2018
His second message is spot on. Nigerians are hypocrites.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Real Men Propose With Pregnancy Not Ring" - Nigerian Man by Equiano: 5:26pm On Mar 05, 2018
ode
Re: "Real Men Propose With Pregnancy Not Ring" - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 05, 2018
On batches
Re: "Real Men Propose With Pregnancy Not Ring" - Nigerian Man by IamAirforce1: 5:27pm On Mar 05, 2018
On point
Re: "Real Men Propose With Pregnancy Not Ring" - Nigerian Man by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 05, 2018
GraGra247:
What of those droves of men that get their lady pregnant but still didn't marry her.

The approach is flawed.

They were not trying to propose.
Just testing their manhoods...

4 Likes

Re: "Real Men Propose With Pregnancy Not Ring" - Nigerian Man by id4sho(m): 5:27pm On Mar 05, 2018
Food don do, feminist are coming for your head.

2 Likes

Re: "Real Men Propose With Pregnancy Not Ring" - Nigerian Man by livebynite: 5:27pm On Mar 05, 2018
real men worry about the price of Garri angry

6 Likes

Re: "Real Men Propose With Pregnancy Not Ring" - Nigerian Man by onomeabuja: 5:28pm On Mar 05, 2018
olasaad:
NA ONLY ME UNDERSTAND WETIN D POSTER MEAN!

2 Likes

Re: "Real Men Propose With Pregnancy Not Ring" - Nigerian Man by infogenius(m): 5:28pm On Mar 05, 2018
Really?
Well he may be right.
As these days many men want their women pregnant before they marry.
It's like No pregnancy no marriage.

1 Like

Re: "Real Men Propose With Pregnancy Not Ring" - Nigerian Man by rickyrex(m): 5:28pm On Mar 05, 2018
Lol and in the end you deny the pregnancy abi.keep it up cause I see your 13years old daughter coming back with a pregnancy from one agbero called boyfriend. Che nah so u want am, na so u foi receive am

1 Like

Re: "Real Men Propose With Pregnancy Not Ring" - Nigerian Man by Taiwx(m): 5:28pm On Mar 05, 2018
DEEP shocked
Re: "Real Men Propose With Pregnancy Not Ring" - Nigerian Man by princeade86(m): 5:29pm On Mar 05, 2018
olasaad:
shey na lie? look at his last sentence "if it were davido or wizkid wrote Dis, girls will queue " very true.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Real Men Propose With Pregnancy Not Ring" - Nigerian Man by deebrain(m): 5:30pm On Mar 05, 2018
Ha
Re: "Real Men Propose With Pregnancy Not Ring" - Nigerian Man by Bossontop(m): 5:30pm On Mar 05, 2018
undecided
AS d economy dey go down na so some pipo sense follow go down

16 Likes

Re: "Real Men Propose With Pregnancy Not Ring" - Nigerian Man by purem(m): 5:30pm On Mar 05, 2018
SOMETIMES HUNGER CAN MAKE SOME PEOPLE SAY RUBBISH

I WON'T BE SURPRISE THAT THIS IS COMING FROM A GUY

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When is it OK to Cheat on your Partner? / What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! / 10 Questions To Ask Your Partner In Order To Build Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.