Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Dotor Died While Fighting Over His Girlfriend In Sapele Delta State - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dotor Died While Fighting Over His Girlfriend In Sapele Delta State (1850 Views)

Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him / Photos From Strippers Club In Sapele, Delta State / Photos Of Two Women Fighting Over A Man.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dotor Died While Fighting Over His Girlfriend In Sapele Delta State by Onyeka32(m): 3:50pm On Aug 12, 2015
Wonders as they say would never cease to end…
What would prompt Dr afoke to fight in public over a girl,when he is married with kids..
This story appear on my Facebook this morning.. it happened in Sapele Delta state..at Richard continental hotel ireto road
Late Dr Afoke is the owner of salvation clinic at Ogaga road sapele
Comments from people even showed he was a notorious womanizer..
He Saw his girlfriend with another man in a hotel and got into a fight with him,which led to his death…

I had to screen shot for you guys to see…..view screen shots below…

Re: Dotor Died While Fighting Over His Girlfriend In Sapele Delta State by doublewisdom: 3:51pm On Aug 12, 2015
Useless death. Punny that's everywhere and sells for a dozen a dime?
This doctor fall hand!
Now another men will ride what he died fighting for.

2 Likes

Re: Dotor Died While Fighting Over His Girlfriend In Sapele Delta State by falconey(m): 3:57pm On Aug 12, 2015
chai!! See what punny caused!
Re: Dotor Died While Fighting Over His Girlfriend In Sapele Delta State by Onyeka32(m): 4:17pm On Aug 12, 2015
RIP

Re: Dotor Died While Fighting Over His Girlfriend In Sapele Delta State by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
Mumu doc,nothing is worth fighting for in this life,RIP sha
Re: Dotor Died While Fighting Over His Girlfriend In Sapele Delta State by Ginaz(f): 4:45pm On Aug 12, 2015
nice one karma, I'm sorry I lost my empathy somewhere cos I won't type anything like "what a loss".
may Jehovah give his wife the strength to forgive him and the courage to withstand the shame her husband's death brought her.

as for the said girlfriend, carry go nothing do you after all he no marry you.

when will married men learn to respect their matrimonial home ?
when will they remember that marriage is sacred? a union before God and man?
when will they stop destroying their homes and destroying their children's future through their reckless actions?
when will they stop? all is vanity and this man paid for it, imagine he was a great man but died a dog's death.
Tufia......... may I not live a productive life then die a waste. may I not live like a lion but killed like a goat, wisdom pays, a good name is better than GOLD.
men learn.

1 Like

Re: Dotor Died While Fighting Over His Girlfriend In Sapele Delta State by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 12, 2015
@Ginaz ure harsh o
Re: Dotor Died While Fighting Over His Girlfriend In Sapele Delta State by jennyswt(f): 5:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
I'm not surprised. Doctors and bankers are WOMANIZERS. I pity his wife n kids

rest in peace anyway!

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Mrsphyno / Guys Would You Marry This Lady? -photo / Guys; Hw Would U Knw If A Lady Has A Crush On U...same Goes 2 De Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.