Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,106 members, 7,835,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Guys Would You Marry This Lady? -photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Would You Marry This Lady? -photo (1851 Views)

"I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) / Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) / Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Would You Marry This Lady? -photo by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 09, 2016
The question is right there smiley

Re: Guys Would You Marry This Lady? -photo by sule17(m): 7:36pm On Jan 09, 2016
She has what makes her woman
Re: Guys Would You Marry This Lady? -photo by jamex93(m): 7:39pm On Jan 09, 2016
Maybe
Re: Guys Would You Marry This Lady? -photo by iceberylin(m): 7:39pm On Jan 09, 2016
Every girl got two sides...rejecting her means rejecting others..
Re: Guys Would You Marry This Lady? -photo by czarr(m): 7:41pm On Jan 09, 2016
Yeah,
Balance is keyD
Re: Guys Would You Marry This Lady? -photo by agarawu23(m): 7:41pm On Jan 09, 2016
Can't say
Re: Guys Would You Marry This Lady? -photo by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 09, 2016
That she fetches water with a big plastic container and after bathing she dresses up like many Nigerian girls in shredded jeans?

Why not?

I mean what should be the problem? She is domesticated and she can also be a vixen. While I personally do not like the shredded jeans and low cut top, I believe we are talking about her condition. That during her day she gets water an latter dresses up? If this is the scenario then it is no big deal.

At least if I am broke and live in a ''Face-Me-I-Slap-You'' that has no borehole, she will be humble enough to get water when I cant. Or we both get water together and she will not be shy about it.

And in the evening she will be cute enough to take out for a bottle of beer-although I wont accept that type of dressing.

So it is a YES for me as long as she has other numerous qualities I seek.
Re: Guys Would You Marry This Lady? -photo by krak101(m): 7:49pm On Jan 09, 2016
Both worlds... Na mammy water? Abi na r kelly n jayz
Re: Guys Would You Marry This Lady? -photo by Deapexboy(m): 7:50pm On Jan 09, 2016
no big deal so long as she posses those qualities
Re: Guys Would You Marry This Lady? -photo by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 09, 2016
undecided OP tell me d truth...aw many pikin she don born minus d ones she comot oo
Re: Guys Would You Marry This Lady? -photo by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 09, 2016
phellamon:
undecided OP tell me d truth...aw many pikin she don born minus d ones she comot oo
Lol. Born-i no knw. But comot-maybe 12 wink
Re: Guys Would You Marry This Lady? -photo by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 09, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
The question is right there smiley
i will marry her, as far as she loves me
Re: Guys Would You Marry This Lady? -photo by dollyjoy(f): 8:38pm On Jan 09, 2016
Lollllllllcheesycheesy

that second pix tho
Re: Guys Would You Marry This Lady? -photo by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 09, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Lol. Born-i no knw. But comot-maybe 12 wink

grin lol.... I thot as much....

(1) (Reply)

3 Big Problems With Africans / Kim Kardashian Bares All On The Cover Of GQ Magazine / 5 Silly Things Nigerian Men Say When Asking Ladies Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.